The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering Reviews

The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 3
The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 4

Ken Steinhardt · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Best Coffee and Incredible Service

We used the Mobile Barista at s trade show to boost traffic to our booth, having him at the show made a HUGE impact on the traffic we got into our booth. And I am not embellishing when I say that their coffee is some of the best I have ever had. We will definitely be using them at all future shows we do in northeast or mid-atlantic region.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan Paytas · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Made our event really stand out

Working with Michael was incredibly easy and stress free from day 1. He's very detail oriented and communicated very well throughout the entire process. I got great feedback from attendees on the quality of his products as well as his professionalism and manner. I plan to hire Michael for all future events and highly recommend his service.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Javetta

Javetta Pierce · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Everything with Excellence!

Mike was an a big hit at our school event. Teachers, administrators and even our superintendent gave their thumb of approval for the quality of the coffee and service. He was excellent and the coffee was amazing! We can't wait to have him to return for future events. Very responsive from the beginning, clear with expectations, versatile menu with coffee and tea drinks. The frozen coffee drink was so refreshing, the cortado was explosively awesome fueling us all for the day, and it was an all around wonderful experience. MIke is the best there is around!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • I

Isabel Chou · Married on 08/02/2019

labor of love

Michael is fantastic! It is clear he takes pride in the coffee craft. We had him in the office for a two hour open espresso bar. Everyone loved the special treat! Now if only we can figure out how to work off those coffee jitters.....

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Kim

Kim Stulb · Married on 06/05/2019

Can't Say Enough Good Things!

I just used the Mobile Barista Coffee for an event in early May. The product is fantastic, but the personality and professionalism they bring is even better! I can't recommend their services enough, call them today, you won't be sorry. They can customize a plan and products to meet exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Stacey Savarese · Married on 05/19/2019

Stacey Savarese

We are a marketing agency and our client was an exhibitor at the ICFF trade show at Jacob Javits Center, NYC. We wanted to increase traffic and visibility of the booth and the barista did the trick! Our booth traffic was clearly much higher because of this. We were very happy with the service and guests raved about the coffee being so delicious. Not only do they serve coffee but will learn basic info about you and you’re products and direct them to staff in the booth to engage more.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 5
    The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 6
    The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

My guests loved the coffee and service!

We used Michael for our engagement party in December and our guests still compliment his company to this day. His staff was courteous and fast. The coffee was delicious! We will definitely be using his company’s service for our wedding and future events as well!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Giselle Vannoy · Married on 05/06/2019

Best Cappuccino's Ever!!

We hired the Mobile Barista Coffee Catering company for Teacher Appreciation Day. The drinks were amazing and the donuts were deelish! The cappuccinos were a hit. Mike (the barista) was very personable. The teachers and staff were very happy. We will definitely use them again next year :-)

Sent on 05/28/2019
    The Mobile Barista Coffee Catering 8

Jacqueline Spinella · Married on 04/08/2019

Great great great!

Michael was fantastic. Very professional and on point with his coffee! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Dave · Married on 10/13/2018

Great product, service and value overall.

The mobile Barista was the biggest hit at our wedding. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of people that are still talking about the amazing coffee drinks and lattes. They use the highest quality coffee beans. The Barista station brought our dessert hour to the next level. In addition to the great coffee, they are extremely professional.

Sal Esposito · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing service and great coffee!!!

I had the mobile barista at my wedding on Oct 6,2018. It was a big hit. All my guests loved the coffee and we’re impressed by all the available options.

Sent on 10/30/2018

James V Jackson · Married on 09/02/2018

Perfect for our wedding

Michael is a true professional and a great guy!! He made our special day all the more special! Great coffee. Great experience..the best!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Shreyas · Married on 05/01/2018

By far our favorite wedding vendor!!

Michael the mobile barista was our favorite vendor at the wedding. Not only was he extremely accommodating when finalizing the details making it such a stress free experience - he delivered as promised. The coffee was absolutely delicious and just what we and our guests needed towards the end of our day. Our guests also loved having all these different coffee options! Lastly, Michaels frozen coffee was perfect for our hot summer night wedding. Thank you so much for everything, Michael!! I can't wait to find an excuse to book you again!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Carie

Carie Hrynkiewicz · Married on 04/28/2018

The Perfect Touch For Any Occasion!

Michael was very professional and extremely attentive to our guests and especially our guest of honor, the bride. Everyone at the party kept telling us how much they enjoyed speaking with him and how great the coffee was. It was the perfect touch for my sisters wedding shower! We will definitely look to use them again for other occasions. Thank you Michael, I would give you 10 stars if it were an option!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lora · Married on 10/27/2017

Wedding Coffee services

Mike was fantastic! My guests all LOVED the coffee station - they talked about it for months afterward. The coffee was delicious and a really nice touch to the wedding. Mike was also extremely professional and reliable throughout the entire process. I can’t wait to use him again for another event!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Lana · Married on 06/11/2016

Wedding and bridal shower coffee bar.

The barista knows his stuff!! I had a delicious latte!! Everyone was very pleased. His coffee/espresso is fantastic. Very easy to work with! I'd recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2015

Hit of the party

Without a doubt the best addition to our wedding. All of my guests were raving about the espresso and latte drinks. It was really cool having a portable espresso bar to complement our wedding cake and passed around desserts. The baristas were super nice and accommodating. I definitely recommend Goodlife Coffee Co. for your special event.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sandra Goldstein · Married on 07/14/0018

We hired Mike and his team of baristas for our wedding.

They did an awesome job and all of our guests were very impressed by the latte art that they did. We just got back our photos and they looked great in them!
    I also liked that we were able to work directly with the owner of the business and work through all last minute changes. He was very flexible when we had a few guests cancel last minute.

• Jess

Jess Brucker · Married on 08/14/2019

Extremely reliable and pleasant to work with!

Michael was great to work with. Not only was the set up fairly seamless and simple, but he provided our members with a great experience. Additionally, he was easy to communicate with via email as well as phone. I look forward to working with him and his company in the future and will be recommending him to some of our other locations.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Richard J. · Married on 09/29/2018

Best coffee!

Easy to work with and all the guests loved the product. I’d highly recommend this service. It was a classy touch to the wedding.

Thanks, Mike!