The Milestone Denton Reviews

The Milestone Denton 6
  • Ashley

Ashley Noffsinger · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect day, perfect venue

My husband and I loved this venue! It is gorgeous, secluded but not too far out of Denton, has an incredible staff, and made wedding planning so much more manageable. They let me do a tour via FaceTime (I was living out of town at the time) and were available and open anytime I needed to drop by to show my mom, fiancé, and photographer the property. Working with our assigned coordinator Kaytee made everything so easy on the day of the wedding. We ran into a few mishaps (liable to happen to any wedding) and she handled them like a pro while managing to keep me calm the whole time!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking

We have a wonderful time at our wedding at Milestone Mansions in Denton! Our day of coordinator, Andie, was amazing! She made our experience so stress free and kept everything moving smoothly. Of course the venue is amazing our guest are still talking about how beautiful everything was! Highly recommend this BEAUTIFUL venue to any soon to be bride and groom, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2018

The Milestone Denton's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for that wonderful review! We're so happy you and Brandon had a great experience with us! We wish you both all the best!

Emily Smith-Brown · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing venue and even more amazing staff!

This wedding venue was absolutely amazing! Keri, our coordinator, made the big day seamless! I was a nervous wreck the day of the wedding (as most brides are) and she and the rest of the staff really made sure that I was taken care of! I really liked that the venue coordinated with all of my vendors in advanced to get a minute by minute schedule! I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to have an amazing wedding!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

The Milestone Denton's reply:

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for that wonderful review! We're so happy that you loved your coordinator, Keri and that you felt you were taken care of! Thank you for recommending us and Walters Wedding Estates. We wish both you and Zachary the very best and congratulations again!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2018

Our wedding was beautiful from start to finish. The planning was made simple by the venue coordinator that took care of EVERY detail & made sure our experience stress-free.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Milestone Denton 7
    The Milestone Denton 8
    The Milestone Denton 9

The Milestone Denton's reply:

Hi Megan, Thank you for the sweet review! You and Samuel were an absolute joy to work with and we're so happy you had a stress-free experience! Thank you again and congratulations to you both!

Jordan · Married on 09/22/2017

This is such a beautiful mansion and event space. They were very helpful throughout the planning process. I loved that booking with them that a lot came with it. When booking with The Milestone you get catering, bar tables, chairs, linen and flowers for the tables if you choose. WE were very happy. They had a lot of preferred vendors and that is how we found the rest of our vendor. we had an amazing wedding and it went off without a hitch!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    The Milestone Denton 10

Madelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

I got married here a few weeks back and it was a wonderful experience from day 1! They helped in any way that they could. They were quick to get in contact with me about things and kept me in the know. I lived in a different state while planning the wedding but that wasn't a problem at all! The Milestone made my wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 07/31/2018

The Milestone Denton's reply:

Hi Madelyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're so happy you found our staff helpful, especially with you planning out of state! Your wedding day was just beautiful and we couldn't be happier for you and Mitchell! Congratulations!

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Once again, Walters Wedding Estates' staff and venue blew me away. I had the pleasure of coordinating another seamless wedding at the Milestone-Denton on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018. The coordinator, Keri, and all the staff were the utmost professionals and are just genuinely kind people! Everything ran smoothly and we heard rave reviews and compliments from the guests all evening. As to the food, the breaded chicken with lemon butter sauce was one of the best things I've ever tasted! We were practically licking our plates! The green beans were cooked perfectly. It's a delight to work with people who genuinely care and treat their customers and guests like royalty. Thank you Keri and everyone at WWE. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    The Milestone Denton 11
    The Milestone Denton 12

The Milestone Denton's reply:

Thank you so much for that glowing review! We're so happy you had a great experience with our staff and that you loved Milestone Catering! We care so deeply and are so passionate about creating life-long memories, so it means a lot to us that it shows! We hope to work with you again soon!
  • Cloey

Cloey · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Experience

Our day of coordinator, Keri, was great at helping me with the details prior to the wedding and amazing and putting it all together the day of. We only had an hour to set it all up, but it went off without a hitch! I was so happy and she did everything just as I wanted.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

The Milestone in Denton is beautiful and it was the perfect setting for our big day! We had Andie as our day of coordinator and she was very helpful and responsive any time I had questions! You really cannot beat the drive up and the beauty of the Milestone.. It was the first venue we toured and after touring 10 others we could not forget the Milestone. The day of the wedding was extremely smooth and Milestone executed everything we had talked about and was easy to work with! There were a few times where things fell through the cracks leading up to the big day due to different people saying different things, but I made sure to follow up with Andie and get all of it figured out beforehand. Just make sure you communicate well with your coordinator and the catering and you should have no issues! I would definitely recommend the Milestone Mansion to any couple!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/05/2018

Came to the Resue!

Can’t begin to thank this venue enough. I Had been planning my wedding for over a year, hired a wedding planner, Donnie Brown, and was handed a bill that was 3 times my budget 5 weeks before my wedding. Many issues with this vendor from the beginning, and I could not bear the stress of asking my parents to pay for a wedding 3 times over my budget.....btw, I was told by my wedding planner that my vision was 100% achievable within my budget, well as you can see it didn’t work that way. I was not going to Donnie and his team try to take advantage so I went to work.
    As a bride on a mission, I email Milestone to see if they had my date open, they did! It was 5 star experience, from beginning to end, the whole staff helped me to get my wedding back on track. They did more in the 5 weeks leading up to my wedding than. my wedding planner had done in a year. They made my wedding dream come true and I seriously can’t say thank you enough, it really would have been a disaster without them. I am forever grateful.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hi Christine,
    Wow! We couldn't be more honored to be a part of your big day. We're so glad we could provide 5-star service to you and yours! Our goal is to provide a great experience for all of our couples and we're so happy we could achieve that for you. Congratulations to you and Jason again and we wish you both nothing but the best!
  • bcovert36

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2019

3.0

Beautiful Venue

The mansion is incredible, especially if you don't want to worry a lot about decor/decorations. Day of Jazmine was great, very helpful! I have to stress very carefully read the contract and I would recommend insurance

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2018

4.2
      3.5

The Milestone Mansion in Denton helped make my wedding day the best! So many of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue is! There is a big back porch that is perfect for pictures and for guests to enjoy during the reception (if weather permits). The food through their catering service was incredible! I was a little worried about going with the buffet style, but it was done with so much class and professionalism from the staff.

Denise, our day of coordinator, was so sweet! She helped us plan out our day about a month in advance and was in contact with us up until our big day. I asked a ton of questions and she never once hesitated to help! Sometimes it’s hard to get ahold of someone if you call, but they always respond to emails within 24 hours.

My wedding was on a Friday night in June. The only one thing I would have changed about the day would have been to get ready at the venue (which was not an option for my Friday wedding) and have an extra hour added to the end of the night (my budget simply didn’t allow). It was very rushed to get into the venue at 4:30p with a ceremony start time of 6:30p and leave the venue by 11p. Weddings go fast enough, this tight timeframe made the night feel rushed. Regardless, the Milestone was the perfect place to have my wedding and I would pick it over and over again!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you for taking the time to review our venue! We're so happy you had a great experience with your day-of venue coordinator, Denise, and our caterer, Milestone Catering! We loved working with you and Ryan and wish you both the best! Congratulations!