The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

173 | Boerne, TX

173 Reviews for The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates

Sharon M. · Married on 09/09/2020

Our experience with the Milestone Boerne was superb!!!!!

The Milestone Boerne was an excellent choice for my daughter's wedding venue. Stephanie and Kilee were so easy to work with and so cooperative. The site is beautiful and the staff is professional. I would highly recommend this site for an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sharon! We couldn't be happier for your daughter, her husband, and your families! We loved working with you all as well and absolutely adored the bright and colorful florals - it was a beautiful day all around! Thank you and congratulations to everyone!

LORA GARCIA · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue. Everyone was very attentive and so nice! Lauren, our consultant, was super sweet and most helpful and an extreme blessing in helping everything go so smooth. We loved our wedding here.

Sent on 03/20/2020

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Lora! We are so happy you loved your venue coordinator and the venue! We're thrilled for you and Eddie and wish you both all the best! Congratulations!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Bauer · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Coordinators

Things could not have gone smoother on our wedding day. Stephanie was our coordinator and she made sure that my day was as painless as possible. It was a perfect day and I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Cassandra! We absolutely loved being a part of your big day and we could certainly feel the love between you two! We're so happy you loved your venue coordinator and the venue. Congratulations to you and Noah! We wish you both nothing but the best!
  • Gracie

Gracie · Married on 08/10/2019

The Perfect day!

The Milestone | Boerne was the PERFECT place to have our wedding! Stephanie was the perfect person to coordinate our special day and all the days leading up to it, she made sure everything was perfect and everyone was happy! I definitely recommend sharing your blessed day with them!

Sent on 10/07/2019

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Gracie! Thank you so much for your sweet words about our company! We are thrilled that you trusted us with your big day! We appreciate your kind recommendation of The Milestone Boerne! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this milestone!

Desiree · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing wedding venue

Stephanie was amazing! Wedding venue itself was beautiful but the service we received with Stephanie was outstanding. She made sure everything was taken care of, she was so polite and it took the wedding over the top. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute perfection

This place is absolute perfection!! It was elegant but still had that rustic Texas hill country charm. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was. They really have it all. The staff is amazing and very professional and they go above and beyond for you. They also offer services in house like catering and bar services it was like a wedding one stop shop. We took advantage of that! It was really the bang for the buck we were looking for. Worth every penny and more. Thank you for an unforgettable day!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/03/2018

My dream wedding

The Milestone was the only venue I looked at! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it! The rustic feel and decor is exactly what I wanted and I could just see my new husband and I sharing our first dance there under the beautiful hanging lights! The staff was amazing, they were quick to answer any questions I had about the contract, payments and making accommodations! The newly renovated bridal suite is so beautiful and was more than enough room for all of my bridal party to get ready in! Everything was so beautiful on our wedding day including the weather and I am so glad i was able to have my dream wedding there!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Becky Teller · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Beautifl

The Milestone is very beautiful and the staff is so accommodating to their customers and vendors.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Corilynn · Married on 10/27/2018

Such a great venue!

The milestone was so helpful especially the day of! They were flexible and provided any thing I needed down to batteries! I couldn’t be more impressed.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect experience

Our wedding ceremony and reception were a dream come true. Ashton our wedding coordinator was great and helped make sure everything went smoothly. We would recommend Milestone in Boerne to anyone and all our guests were taken away by how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful hill country venue

We loved working with Sophie and the rest of The Milestone team! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and was only topped by how helpful and sweet the team was. We were so impressed with how accommodating they were to our requests and at the same time, how helpful they were in every single aspect possible. All our guests loved the venue too, especially those from out of town. Both the outside scenery and inside event space are absolutely lovely and easily personalized.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aubrey · Married on 06/23/2018

We absolutely loved our venue! They helped bring our dream wedding to life! We are so glad we chose to work with The Milestone Boerne, and highly recommend them to you!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/08/2018

We loved this venue. Everyone was super nice and helpful.

Sent on 09/27/2018

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and for including us in such a big day! We wish you and Raymond the very best in your marriage! - Sincerely, The Milestone Boerne Management

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

When looking for our wedding venue, we did not have to look far. As soon as we got a tour of this venue, we were sold! I was beautiful even without decorations. The staff (Olivia, Meghan, Kyla) there were very kind and accommodating and they made our dream wedding come true! They, along with the wedding coordinator that they recommended, worked behind the scenes throughout the wedding to make sure everything went off without any problems. If there were any, I, nor my guests, knew. Our wedding was perfect and our guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was. They set up and take down the tables/chairs that they also provide you and they make your planning simple and hassle free! They work with any vendors you bring in, which is so important! Especially for us because we wanted specific vendors and they were able to work with us and our vendors to execute our perfect wedding. I recommend them to everyone I know! If you want elegance, beauty, and class, you will find it here!

Sent on 09/26/2017

kristina · Married on 09/10/2017

The Springs is ABSOLUTELY breath taking. I had only viewed 2 venues before The Springs, and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I was sold! The staff is extremely helpful and help guide you in any way the could. The main reason I chose the venue is because when you step foot in the doors of the reception area, I felt there was no need for extravagant decorations because I did not want to take away from the place itself. The money we would have spent on decorating a blank canvas would have been the same price if not more somewhere else. the ceremony site outside is gorgeous and I cant wait to see our sunset wedding photos. Olivia is very responsive and the staff members there the day of were the sweetest people and made sure to check on me every so often to see if everything was what I wanted. The Springs is the place for your dream wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Liz · Married on 07/22/2017

We had our reception here and our ceremony at a church. This place is just beautiful and we would've loved to have our ceremony there but it's just too hot to have a ceremony
    Outside in the middle of July! But the team of people here are awesome. They're communicative and want to help meet your needs. We had a great experience! Thanks to Olivia and her team for everything!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ashlen · Married on 04/21/2017

I would recommend this venue to anyone! It is beautiful all by itself and didn't need a bunch of decorations. It made for a very stunning wedding that I will always remember!

Sent on 04/23/2017

lindsay · Married on 03/25/2017

We had fallen in love with the springs after attending a wedding here a year prior. We were so excited to learn they had an opening that worked for us and quickly booked it. Throughout the whole process, we were very impressed and the event with off without a hitch. Thank you Springs for helping our day to be much more special. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and is very well maintained.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Vanessa · Married on 02/17/2017

The staff at Bella Springs was amazing! From our first tour to our wedding, they were courteous and were always available to offer any advice. We didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our event. Staff was present and very helpful to our vendors. We highly recommend this venue. The scenery, amenities and staff helped to make our special day one we will never forget!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 01/24/2017

Beautiful venue! I highly recommend checking this place out!

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen · Married on 12/03/2016

THIS VENUE IS SO GORGEOUS! This was the first venue we toured and were so amazed by the inside and the breath taking views of the outside! Olivia in the office helped us every step of the way and was there through the whole process. She made our lives come to ease when it rained on our wedding day she had a GREAT second option and the wedding turned out better than we had imagined. I would encourage you to view this property because once you do you will make a decision the second you drive to the location.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Alieseah · Married on 10/12/2016

Olivia and her team were amazing! They were extremely helpful with getting our date decided and constantly emailing me with what needed to be done next for our timeline! The day of our ceremony, weather was not cooperating so thankfully her team had a plan b for indoor ceremony just in case it came pouring down again. Thankfully we didn't have to use that option! Cause let's face it, the outdoor view is just too good to settle for anything less! Thank you all so much for making our dreams come true! ?? Mr. & Mrs. Valverde

Sent on 11/21/2016

Amazing service! Olivia has been more than helpful and so easy to get in contact with! We saw this place in WeddingWire and called and she had us out there that same week! Very flexible and so nice. The land is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for the intimate wedding we were looking for!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Bella Springs itself is beautiful, the staff are so sweet and helpful, and the view around the venue is breathtaking. Perfect spot for brides and grooms looking for a simple, elegant, and rustic setting. They have thought of (and taken care of) minor details that could make a big difference on your big day--- definitely glad we booked this venue for our reception. Also, Bella provides great recommendations for vendors who know and understand the space and that they have observed provide quality services. Great venue!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Absolutely loved working with the team at The Springs in Boerne! I honestly cannot sing enough of Olivia's praises, she was super helpful recommending vendors, I loved the little email reminders during the wedding planning phase and she completely saved the day on day of when there was an incident with my makeup! The venue itself is just gorgeous, the signature hanging tulle and lights really set the place apart, I truly didn't even want to add additional decorations because it was perfect the way it was. My now husband and I didn't even look elsewhere because we were so sold right from the start.

Sent on 06/22/2016