The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

168 | Aubrey, TX

168 Reviews for The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates

Mark · Married on 03/07/2015

We would like to give a big shout out and THANK YOU to The Milestone!! Not only was The Milestone a beautiful venue for our daughter’s dream wedding, but Lauren, MacKenzie and the rest of the Milestone team are fabulous!! From helping us plan the wedding and especially on the day of the wedding, the Milestone team went well above and beyond our expectations. The ceremony and reception went off flawlessly - the food was delicious, and even with the reception going late into the night, the entire Milestone team was extremely professional, energetic, and had smiles on their faces all day and evening long. What an incredible venue for a wedding - the Milestone team is unquestionably the best!! Thank you again for helping our family create such a wonderful life long memory for our daughter, son-in-law, and all of our family and friends that attended the wedding!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Taylor · Married on 11/08/2014

Milestone was the best decision I've ever made! The facility was beautiful, staff was so accommodating and everything was done hassle free BY THEM! I don't have a single regret using the Milestone and recommend any bride to use them! All in one package and stress free! So thankful for my experience on my special day!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Alissa · Married on 11/07/2014

I don’t even know where to begin! My husband and I had a pretty quick engagement of about 5 1/2-6 months and when I first saw The Milestone I fell in love! I was worried there wouldn’t be many if any openings for a Fall date that we wanted. Luckily we were able to pick an available date and everything after that was smooth sailing! Lauren was our coordinator and I cannot say one bad thing about her or the services that The Milestone offered. I am an emailing queen and Lauren was always so quick to respond to my inquiries with very thorough answers and even went a step further to answer any potential questions that I might have on the same subject. The Milestone is an amazingly gorgeous location with details that are seen to that you don’t even think of. You are able to put a special touch on just about anything and make it your own! The food was wonderful, the fruit and cheese tray offered was great for snacking and the flow of the whole day was so smooth! I absolutely love how The Milestone is so big on your wedding day being YOUR day and therefore allowing us to have the venue for the entire day. It all seemed to go by in such a blur but we had an absolute blast throughout everything. Our guests have raved and raved about how intimate everything felt as well as how good the food was, how beautiful the venue was, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend The Milestone for anyone looking to get married because you won’t find another place that caters to you with the passion and grace that The Milestone staff does. You are not just “another client” to them but you are like family and seen to as such. Our wedding was a dream and we cannot be more appreciative of the generosity and attention to detail we were shown. We felt like royalty and The Milestone made our special day just that much more memorable! Thank you again! -Alissa and Kurt Jordan

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2014

If I could give The Milestone 10 stars, I would! Not only is it the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen, (Not to mention many of my guests said the same thing!) but their staff is out of this world. Our wedding coordinator was the best in the industry. Everyone from the parents, to wedding party, to family said they have never seen a wedding run so smoothly. I would recommend anyone to having their special day at The Milestone. Thank you for helping us make the best memories with the ones we love!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Erin · Married on 10/19/2014

Just had my wedding here in October of 2014. This venue is amazing and super gorgeous. All of the staff was amazing and helpful and I am so thankful to have been able to have my wedding here and to have been able to work with everyone on making our wedding such a special event. The food was amazing and setup for the cheese and fruit displays were beautiful. I highly recommend the milestone if you want a amazing experience and to have a stress free wedding, the staff was able to meet all my needs and keep everything running smoothly. Everything went exactly as planed and i could not have asked for more!

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • Jorge

Jorge · Married on 09/19/2014

The Milestone staff was amazing! My wife and I got married on September 19th 2014 and had the most wonderful time working with the whole Milestone group. Our personal detail meetings with our wedding coordinator were great and kept us on track and someone was ALWAYS there for any help or questions during the event. Lauren Modica (our Milestone wedding coordinator) did an absolutely great job coordinating everything and keeping us on time!! We would not have chosen anybody else to host our celebration and would recommend The Milestone to anybody looking for an elegant, fun and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Chris · Married on 09/14/2014

9-14-14 was the day of my wedding. Starting from day 1 I received nothing but the absolute best service any man or woman could ask for. My wife and I saw the venue and immediately knew this was the place we were going to be married. There is so much privacy, the views are amazing for the guests and pictures came out phenomenal.
    Everybody has a different situation so this may not apply to you but it will give you an idea of just how amazingly supportive and phenomenal the venue and staff are. I saw this venue early 2014 and chose to go ahead with it. I then moved to California for 6-7 months for work and my wife was still getting everything squared away while we were there without a hassle. When we returned to Texas we had less than 20 days to make sure our wedding was planned as we wanted it. Believe it or not NOTHING WENT WRONG. The staff greeted us in the morning upon our arrival and my wife was pampered. Yes PAMPERED the entire time. The staff’s Goal was to ensure she and I didn’t have to lift a finger and I really didn’t. When a call needed to be made my Coordinator did it for me, If my wife started to even remotely stress during our wedding day the staff DID NOT let it happen.
    Now being a man we forget little things here and there, Like long black socks. Well they just so happened to have some for me. Brand new, still in the packaging and never used. My Vows went missing, Well the staff re printed them for me on some index cards and shortly after we found the Vows. Long story short I had no second guesses about whether I made the right decision to go with The Milestone and their staff from start to finish. Every need me or my wife had was met, the food was amazing, and the bartender and DJ catered to my every need. This may sound weird but I honestly felt like a king. The Milestone was the absolute best choice for this step in my life and I recommend it to every single person that is wondering.

Thank You to The Milestone and All the Staff

Sent on 09/17/2014

Jaymie · Married on 09/14/2014

I got married at The Milestone on 9/14/14. It was the 5th venue my husband and I looked at, and the ONLY one he liked. After our tour it was clear we need no longer look. It really was more than amazing. First of all, it is GORGEOUS. We got so many compliments on it, it's unreal. Second of all, it is "all inclusive." It included the DJ, the food, the cake, the reception, and a lot of the decor. But the best part is the package can be altered a LOT. My husband and I decided to have the wedding on a Sunday, which brought the price down. We decided no appetizers, and had under 50 people, which gave us more discounts. We ended up saving about $9000. You have the only wedding on your day, so no having to hurry and get in or get out. My wedding was at 3pm, and I was able to get there at 8am to set up and get ready and relax without having to rush! But enough about the venue, which anyone can see from pictures is like a fairy tale, let me talk about my coordinator Lauren. She was included in our package, and honestly I could not have gotten through this without her. From planning to the big day, she was on her game 100%. It was all about me, and she didnt let me stress or lift a finger. She coordinated the whole day flawlessly, and did it with a smile on her face like she's been doing this for 100 years (though she's barely in her 30s I think). Any question I had? Answered. Any last minute changes? Taken care of. If you get a choice, ask for her. In all, The Milestone truly is fantastic. It has picture perfect scenery, all the bang for your buck you need, attentive and genuine staff, and will seriously give you the perfect day you've been dreaming of. There was not one thing I would have changed about our wedding. Thank you Milestone!

Sent on 09/17/2014

I knew the minute I stepped in The Milestone it would be where I would get married. The charm of the location along with the beautiful outdoor ceremony area was what I had always envisioned. To everyone at The Milestone– I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your help with not only the planning but also the wedding day. I think I was the most calm bride because I knew that y’all had every little detail covered and all I had to worry about was enjoying Mason and I’s special day. My husband and I are currently living in FL but are originally from Denton. I am pretty sure that planning a wedding from another state would have been such a disaster if it weren’t for Lauren! I truly appreciate all of your attention to detail and suggestions to make the day so special. The venue was absolutely breathtaking! Every single detail was perfect and organized throughout the day. Every single guest raved about the food, the beauty of the venue and how friendly and helpful every staff member was.
    The detail meetings really kept me on track throughout the planning process and I was so pleased that every meeting Lauren was right on top of every detail. Lauren, you were right there through it all and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2014

Wow… is a great way to express how awesome the Milestone is. Having my wedding there truly was a dream come true. Lauren was our coordinator and even though she had a baby come a few weeks before our wedding, you would have never known. She was there and walked us through every step of the way….
    But let’s start with the place…. From the moment I laid eyes on all that is the Milestone, I knew that this was where I wanted to have my wedding. From the entry, to the ballroom, to the chapel, to the bride & grooms suites… everything was spectacularly beautiful.
    The food was wonderful. We did a private tasting with our family to decide just what we thought would fit us best. The chefs were incredibly accommodating. Then post wedding, all of our guests raved at how great the food at our wedding was! (most wedding food isn’t very wonderful) and ours was WONDERFUL!
    Our coordinator, Lauren, was the best. She really helped me stay organized and plan everything from the very beginning. I always felt so confident that she knew what she was doing and wanted us to have the best possible day that we could… Even with my linens… I couldn’t seem to find the right color and she kept looking for me. Really over and above on every possible thing.
    Then our wedding day arrived and it went so smoothly. I love that they had everything planned down to the minute and when I was running late–they just adjusted. They adjusted for pictures and anything I wanted to do. It was really our day–our special day. Things that might have been an issue, weren’t. Everything went by so smoothly… they thought of things I would not have even dreamed of thinking of (and I plan everything! ha!)
    I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. It truly was, the wedding of my dreams. I could never say thank you enough. Not only did they live up to my expectations, they exceeded them.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4319127 · 2+ years ago

The Milestone was the most perfect venue for our wedding day. Everything turned out just as we had dreamed our wedding day being. The staff was phenomenal, especially our coordinator, Valerie. She went above and beyond to make our day stress and worry free. Valerie is absolutely amazing at what she does! We would highly recommend The Milestone for anyone's wedding venue.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2014

I am so happy my husband and I got married at The Milestone. First of all, Lauren is amazing - our pastor even told us she was the best he's witnessed out of all of the weddings he's performed. She is super organized, so sweet and really on top of things. She helped keep us on track throughout the whole planning process, promptly answered questions and made sure everything ran super smoothly on our wedding day. McKenzie also helped us the day of, and she was amazing! Second of all, the venue is gorgeous. So many of our family and friends told us this was the most beautiful place they had seen. It was the perfect backdrop to a perfect day. Third of all, they make the whole process so easy. We were so happy cake, DJ, food, etc. was all included. It made it so simple and way less stressful to just pick from their list of vendors and be done with it. They were all awesome, and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/09/2014

I just had my wedding at The Milestone on 5/9/14 and this place is AMAZING!! Not only is the venue breathtakingly beautiful but the staff is ON POINT. Lauren was our coordinator and she was SO patient with me. Any questions I had or stress I was under (including a few break downs) and I must have changed my mind on what I was doing when at least 15 times throughout planning and she took it all in stride and just rocked it. Oh and the food is DELICIOUS!!!! We had the coconut chicken w/ orange marmalade and the pork crostini... seriously crazy good. They were so organized and everything ran ridiculously smooth. I could not say enough great things about this place! If I had to do it all over again (which thankfully I do not!) I would pick The Milestone in a heartbeat! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Breanna · Married on 05/02/2014

The Milestone was the absolute perfect venue for my wedding! Everyone was so impressed with the look and food of the venue. Meghan was our coordinator, and she did an amazing job! It was everything we hoped for and more!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Amazing venue. So beautiful. Received compliments from everyone that attended. Superb service. Lauren is seriously amazing. Made sure timeline ran exactly as planned. If you are having your wedding here, just make sure to tell your coordinator exactly what you want. It is your big day. Although sometimes with resistance, they will usually accommodate.

Sent on 05/03/2014

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I recently got married here and I could not be any happier. I never knew how much went into a wedding but the whole staff was pleasantly helpful during the whole process. They were so organized which made me not as stressed. I literally didn't have to think or worry about one thing on my wedding day. We had 200 guests and almost every single one of them at least commented on the staff, wedding planner (Lauren), food, and just the overall presence. If I would tell everyone to get married here I would. So convenient and well worth it!

Sent on 04/28/2014

ashlee · Married on 12/28/2013

This really is the best wedding venue around if you are looking for a classy, elegant, southern style wedding in the DFW area! Every time I came to the Milestone during the months leading up to the wedding, and especially on the wedding night, I was so impressed by everything it has to offer! The food was to die for, and the service was even better. Our wedding coordinator, Meghan, was always so on top of everything, we really did not have to worry about a thing. Even when my bustle would not stay up, she helped my mom and I figure out a solution. You can tell that everyone there is genuinely dedicated to their work and making the night special for the bride and groom. It feels like they are part of the family when you are there, because of how well they take care of you. Even though there are so many weddings there throughout the year, they gave their whole heart and effort to ours which made it that much more special. Thank you so much for all of the sweet memories that my hubby and I will have to look back on for the rest of our lives. We are so grateful, and I will be recommending the Milestone to everyone I know!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Kate · Married on 12/21/2013

My husband I were married at The Milestone on December 21, 2013. What a great experience it was! The Milestone and Valarie made our day so special! Thank you for making our wedding day a day that we will never forget!

Sincerely,
    Ben and Kate Crowell

Sent on 09/07/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/20/2013

I had a Christmastime wedding at The Milestone and, even though I'm a bit biased, I have to say that it was the most beautiful wedding ever! Valarie and her team were wonderful. My family, my bridal party, and I were treated like royalty and there was always someone willing to lend a hand as we set up. We were given so much freedom to add personal touches to all areas of the beautiful venue, which is one of the reasons I chose it in the first place. If you are a bride who likes to decorate, keep things simple, or stay somewhere in-between, then The Milestone can do that for you.

Valarie was especially wonderful to work with. Nothing was ever a problem for her - she knew exactly what to do! I have been to weddings before where the coordinator is in the way, is bossy, or, even worse, is completely absent throughout the duration, leaving the bride, groom, bridal party, and other vendors with no idea on what to do. Valarie is the perfect combination of what you want in a coordinator - helpful and there when needed, but in the background when things are going smooth and ready to step in if needed. She always had a smile and a great attitude, and she magically maneuvered working with all of my new husband's rowdy groomsmen - it takes a special person to do that!

I truly believe that the personal interactions with others make the biggest impact on how any event goes, so I feel it truly was Valarie and all of The Milestone staff that made my wedding the wonderful success that it was. Best venue, best people, delicious food, great circle of vendors - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2013

We recently had our wedding at The Milestone and cannot express how appreciative we are to the venue and the staff for making our day more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I had shortly worked with other venues before landing on The Milestone and was not particularly pleased with the level of service. The thing that really stood out to me when making my decision was the care that was taken by the staff to communicate and understand what I needed to make my wedding day perfect. I planned our wedding from Colorado having to suddenly move away from Texas and I don't know what I would have done without Valarie and her top notch staff. If I had a question they answered it promptly and completely. They constantly went above and beyond with any request.

The day of my wedding, I felt like I could totally rely on Valarie and her staff. We were able to sit back and enjoy the entire day in our separate areas (which were both very relaxing) until the party started. The wealth of knowledge that Valarie provided kept us on course and confident that we were making the correct choices. It was clear to us and all of our guests how committed The Milestone was to making our day perfect. We keep hearing from our guests how wonderful the food was, how beautiful the wedding was, how much fun they had which had everything to do with the staff's efforts.

I would definitely recommend The Milestone to anyone who is looking for a venue that is fun, elegant, and all out wonderful! I can't thank Valarie enough for how much she did for us on our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Dani · Married on 10/12/2013

The Milestone did a tremendous job on my daughter's wedding. She had a picture in her head of what she wanted her wedding to be like and The Milestone delivered! Valarie did an amazing job helping us months leading up to the wedding to stay on track and at the event she was ALWAYS available, making sure all of our needs were met. I have to say, The Milestone exceeded my expectations! Great food, flexible staff, willing to do as much as they can to make their clients happy.

Sent on 11/20/2013

The Milestone is a beautiful venue! Everything was simply perfect! Meghan, our wedding coordinator, was so easy to work with and the staff was very attentive on the day of the wedding, but not overbearing. They seemed to just appear when we were looking for someone to answer a question, not that we had many, because our every need was anticipated! They contacted all of the outside vendors to remind them, which took a big headache away from us, and made a timeline for the day of the wedding and actually stuck to it! Everything worked like clockwork! And the food! It was fabulous! Our daughter had a Sunday afternoon wedding, so we chose to have a cocktail reception with 4 passed appetizers, and instead of alcohol, we had punch and a soft drink bar consisting of iced tea, sodas, and two specialty drinks, one being a prickly pear lemonade that was as beautiful as it was delicious! We were actually able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding! If you are looking for an all-in-one venue for your wedding, you simply cannot go wrong with The Milestone!

Sent on 07/22/2013

beth · Married on 05/11/2013

This is an exceptional venue. We had a few issues the day of the wedding and the staff promptly took care of them. They are so helpful and go above and beyond to make sure that your special day goes is perfect!! The property is so gorgeous and I couldnt have been happier!

Sent on 05/30/2013

My husband was the one who found The Milestone online since I tasked him to find a venue in Dallas Ft.Worth area. When we went there for the first time, the drive was long and in a maze of ranches. Pulling up to the beautiful house was amazing. We knew when we stepped into the place this was the place to have our special day. Everyone that works there are great. They went above and beyond my expectations. We had a beautiful wedding and everyone loved the venue. I was very happy they allowed us to have a dragon dance team to perform at the venue. On my wedding day Meghan and her assistance was on point. They made sure we stayed on schedule and kept the wedding couple feed. The food served there was awesome. Everyone loved especially the shrimp cocktail. It was a hit and a lot of guests have told us they were fighting over that appetizer. The wedding package is excellent for anyone who wants little stress in planning. The Milestone is a one stop shop and they have so many vendors to choose from and the DJ service is one of the best. There will be not disappointment choosing them to host and help you plan that most important day in your life as you start a new chapter in the book of life.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Alysse · Married on 04/19/2013

I looked at many different wedding venues trying to find the perfect one for my husband and I. I grew up in the Dallas area but currently live in Houston. With my parents still in Dallas, we wanted to have our wedding up there. The Milestone was not only breathtakingly beautiful; but, they were incredibly easy to work with. The wedding package we purchased included the venue (ceremony and reception), catering, use of their silk flowers (they were beautiful and saved us a ton of $$), 3 tired wedding cake and a grooms cake, a wedding coordinator (Lauren is fantastic!!), DJ service, and I am sure I am missing something else. Being an out of town bride, this took a lot of the stress of finding vendors off of me.

The week of the wedding, Lauren was there to make sure all of the final details were taken care of. She did everything to ease my mind in letting me know everything was done. I don’t know how I would have done it without her. The bottom line is the Milestone is an incredible place for your wedding. They will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect for you! They even helped us work through a problem with our alcohol vendor. The Milestone has my vote as the top wedding venue in the DFW metroplex!!

Sent on 07/18/2013