The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

167 Reviews for The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates

• Luciel

Luciel Ramirez · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing venue!

The wedding coordinators were amazing and made sure that we had everything checked off needed before the wedding and during the wedding, just made sure that we were ready to get married. They took care of everything! The venue was perfect and the coordinators made it possible.

Sent on 11/08/2019

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review, Luciel! We're so glad you loved the venue, your venue coordinator, and that we could help make your day wonderful! We loved your touches of navy and we truly enjoyed working with you and your families. Congratulations to you both!
  • Sarah

Sarah Jones · Married on 12/15/2019

A magical place to get married.

We had a few issues in leading up to the big day. They were all small compared to how the wedding ended up. Emily was our wedding planner. From the time I met her I knew she would do anything to make my day magical. She over delivered. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I had everything I needed. When it came time to clean up she was so gracious and helped my poor parents. Morgan Creek Barn is a beautiful venue to get married in. It is Rustic mix with elegance. The chandeliers inside the barn and the stair case are what sold me on the venue. We had the BBQ buffet. It was amazing! My guests went on and on about how amazing the food was. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Alexus · Married on 11/08/2019

Very Professional

Our wedding night was everything we dreamed of. The venue had resources for almost every request we threw at them. Absolutely gorgeous property.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Sorin Frisan · Married on 08/10/2019

amazing place and great staff

Our wedding coordinator was Jesse. Thank you for coordinating our wedding, and being such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more! The wedding progressed so smoothly that we were able to relax and truly enjoy the magic of our special day. If it didn't go perfectly, then we had no idea because he took care of it, and we had the best day ever. Jesse's experience and expertise as a wedding planner made all of our wedding wishes come true. The gorgeous rustic barn was completely amazing. HE helped us make our wedding magical.
    Sincerely,
    Sorin and Breanne

Sent on 10/15/2019

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Breanne + Sorin! We so appreciate your kind words about Jesse on your special day! We aim to make sure our couples are relaxed and enjoying this milestone so we certainly appreciate you letting us be a part of it and are happy to hear it was the best day ever! We wish you both the absolute best in your marriage and want to thank you again for choosing us for the big day!

Ashley Yochim · Married on 07/26/2019

Ashley Yochim

Amazing experience! Can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Tanayia Pinion · Married on 07/14/2019

Magical Barn Wedding-Morgan Creek Barn

We had such a wonderful celebration at the "Morgan Creek Barn" in Aubrey. It was everything I wanted in a country wedding. The venue was beautiful--It was easy for guests to find, the food was delicious, the bar was flowing, and the wedding coordinator was a gift! Raegan was such a blessing, we were happy to have her direct and be apart of our special day.

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so glad you loved your venue coordinator and the in-house catering! We couldn't be happier for you two and wish you all the best! Congratulations, Tanayia!

Morgan · Married on 04/12/2019

Best decision ever

We are SO glad we chose the milestone mansion in Aubrey! Picking our venue was the easiest decision we made in the whole process!

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for that stunning review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, our staff, and our venue! We always want booking your venue to be the easiest part of your wedding planning and are so happy to hear that it was! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special day! Wishing you all the happiness in your marriage!
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Venue Ever!

From the moment that you walk into the Morgan Creek Barn you are blown away! I looked at 5 other venues before making my way to the barn, and let me just say that none of the ones I looked at previously can compete! I burst into happy tears right when I walked in because I just knew that this was the place that I was going to get married. The bridal suite is SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! And it had tons of space for my large bridal party and all of my family members. If you like rustic, modern & chic then you've definitely got to check this place out!

The whole process from start to beginning was made easy from the staff at the Milestone! They were always available via phone and email to answer any of the questions that I had- (and I had a lot!)

You also get a day-of-coordinator included in the price of the venue! Amanda was my coordinator and she was so sweet and she did such an amazing job! She made the weeks leading up to the big day less stressful, and when the big day came up- she was there to coordinate everything from the set up to the vendors, etc. Amanda was very professional and informative and she definitely deserves a raise! ;)

I had such an amazing experience getting married at the Morgan Creek Barn and I highly recommend that you check them out!

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Misty! Thank you so much for your amazing review of our venue! It warms our hearts that our venue could bring out the happy wedding tears! We are so so happy to hear that Amanda was there for you through your planning process and that our staff could help ease any wedding stress! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your big day! We genuinely wish you and Steven the very best in your marriage!

Julie · Married on 03/10/2019

AMAZING experience

Amanda was amazing!!! The every member of the staff was so welcoming and the food was delicious. They went out of their way to make our day perfect!!! Love them and wish we could relive the day all over again.

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for your kind review of our venue, staff, and catering options! We loved getting to be a part of your special day and want to thank you for allowing us to do so! Wishing you all the happiness in your marriage!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2018

Just Wonderful!

From the moment we walked into the venue to tour, we knew the Aubrey Mansion was where we wanted to get married. The whole process was seamless and we couldn’t be happier with our night. The Milestone was key in helping create incredible memories. I specifically need to give credit to our venue coordinator, Alexis W. She was FANTASTIC. She came in on her day off so we could do our rehearsal the day before. She made sure everything went smoothly behind the scenes and if there was anything wrong, we never found out about it. We so appreciate her and all she did. Thank you Alexis and Milestone!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience

Our day of coordinator was wonderful and the barn and pavilion was beautiful. Very pleased with my wedding!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Truett · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing place, everything was perfect

The venue overall had all the accommodations you could need to get ready. The space for the ceremony is very well kept and set up simple, which I personally love simplicity. The reception room is very spacious with plenty of room for everything you could need. The food was really good and service was great, Cheyenne our coordinator was on top of everything we need and did a really fantastic job. Overall a really good venue and was a great experience, so glad we chose The Milestone for our Wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

This venue is absolutely stunning! It was love at first sight for us and it was surprisingly affordable!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Rachel Ward · Married on 07/19/2018

best venue ever

The Milestone is one of the best venues ever hands down! I researched over 20 venues and visited about 15 and the Milestone stuck out to me the most. All of their venues are jaw dropping stunning and extremely well maintained. I personally held my wedding at the mansion because that fits my style best and everyone who attended my wedding said it was one of the prettiest venues they have seen. The mansion comes with catering which took a lot of pressure off of me to find a good cater and their food was great! Their pricing is very reasonable for what you get and is flexible depending on how long you choose to stay at the venue. Their staff is so helpful and sweet and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure my special day was perfect! Everyone warned more that the day of coordinator that comes with venues doesn't do that much and I should pay extra to hire someone else, but that couldn't be further from true with the Milestone. My day of coordinator did everything I needed and more and went out of her way to make me feel beautiful and calm. Everyone who helped me plan and prep for my big day at the Milestone was delightful to work with and assured me that everything I wanted would go smoothly and perfectly. I couldn't have had a better wedding! I strongly recommend anyone getting married soon to check out the Milestone's venues, especially the Mansion!

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Rachel! WOW! Thank you so much for that stunning review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our venue, in house catering and our staff! We are honored that our of 15 locations you chose us and trusted us with your big day! Thank you for your sweet recommendation of our venue! We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day!

Savannah · Married on 04/15/2018

The Milestone was AMAZING! It’s beautiful, so there’s not much you have to do with the space. We got so many complements on it as soon as people walked in and they were amazed! Alexis, our day of coordinator was phenomenal. She was on top of everything, and I didn’t stress about a thing. They were great about letting my husband and I bring our dogs, who were part of the indoor ceremony, put our lawn games inside because it was cold/windy out, and checked on me multiple times to see if I needed anything. The venue was everything I could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 04/23/2018

valerie · Married on 01/08/2018

They were absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Kelli · Married on 10/18/2017

My husband and I just had over wedding at The Milestone in Krum, TX two weeks ago and it was everything we ever hoped it to be! Denise was our wedding coordinator and she was so nice and extremely helpful if we had any questions or concerns.
    The venue is such a beautiful place to get married, the price of what you get is so worth it and not over the top “too pricy”, and the food was phenomenal! I still have our guests say, that was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!
    The bridal suite was a nice area to get ready in and the grooms suite was really awesome! They have a pool table in there for all the guys to hang out before the ceremony. Overall we were extremely pleased with this venue and our coordinator, Denise. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in a beautiful setting.

Sent on 10/30/2017

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli for this awesome review! We love hearing about the amazing experiences that our brides have. We especially loved your use of pink and gold for decor.

Brianna · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our wedding at Morgan Creek Barn a few weeks ago and it was absolutely wonderful! We used their new outdoor pavilion for our ceremony site, all of the wood details were exactly what we pictured. They recently installed stringed lights in the barn which were an absolute dream. We had a brunch meal served and our guests still tell us how good it was. We are so happy we choose to have our wedding here, it was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Gillianne · Married on 07/23/2017

Sloane at the Denton Mansion made our day perfect!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2017

Sarah was a fantastic coordinator. Everything went to schedule and it was a great time. They answered my constant emails and calls and were always nice. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Brittanie · Married on 07/15/2017

The Morgan Creek Barn was absolutely beautiful inside and out. I was initially nervous about having my ceremony outside under the brand new pavilion because I only saw pictures before my wedding day... It was above and beyond what I expected. The pictures my photographer got were incredible. The venue was stunning! The dark wood and columns along the aisle were beautiful - everything I wanted! The reception was honestly exactly what I imagined for my wedding night. The string lights took it to a whole new level! Rustic with all of the wood, yet gorgeous with the huge chandeliers were the perfect combination for me! The staff and food were also wonderful and delicious! I HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/14/2017

My venue coordinator was Ashleigh and she was great! After her giving us the tour and booking, my now husband and I went to a tasting at the Aubrey mansion and when we walked in Ashleigh not only recognized me but remembered my husbands name. Knowing how many weddings they do that was very impressive and special to me.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Laura · Married on 06/23/2017

I got married on June 23rd and it was the best day ever! My coordinator was Ethany and she was very trustworthy and calm throughout the entire day. My mind was totally full the fact that I WAS ABOUT TO GET MARRIED, and i had absolutely no worries once i arrived to the venue and knew she had everything under control. Ethany made sure we stayed on schedule and even had our food and champagne ready for us once our first dance ended. It was great! I got tons of compliments on the venue and how gorgeous it was. I went for a simpler look since the venue was already the WOW factor and it turned out fantastic. If i could do my day all over again, I'd stick with the Aubrey Mansion for sure!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2017

My husband and I got married at The Milestone Denton Mansion this summer and it was truly a dream come true! The venue is stunning and the staff was perfect! ❤️

The Milestone | Aubrey by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Lauren and Justin, It was so much fun hosting your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words about our venue and staff! We cannot wait to see your photos, everything was so beautiful! Thank you! - The Milestone | Denton Management

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2017

Stunning venue. We fell in love he moment we arrived to our tour and knew that this is where we wanted to have our special day with family and friends. Amazing staff! Etheny was our coordinator and her work is exceptional. Highly highly recommend this venue to all brides looking for an elegant and memorable wedding day.