The Mike Petrone Band Reviews

1 User photo

The Mike Petrone Band 1

Lynne · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding in every way

Mike Petrone was a fabulous musician and a better guy, highly recommend him!

Todd Brown · Married on 09/22/2018

Very impressed

We heard about Mike from a friend. We went to hear him in Cleveland before we hired him. We can't say enough good things about him.
    -He showed up on time to our reception.
    -Mike was dressed very professionally and conducted himself as such during the evening.
    -The music was exactly as we asked for and expertly executed.
    -Several of our friends commented on how good he was and ask for his information for their own events.
    -As a musician myself, I have a standard that is possibly higher than most people. I was extremely pleased with how the evening went.
    -We we will most likely hire him again for future events.

The Mike Petrone Band 2

Angela Lara · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing, professional, highly satisfied

This band is exceptional in every way!! They made my event absolutely perfect!!! The band plays a wide variety of music. They are extremely talented and entertaining. My guests were quite impressed and everyone enjoyed themselves! Thank you Mike Petrone and band!!!

Caleigh · Married on 08/04/2018

Painless, so much better than anticipated

Mike and his band were amazing. They let us sit in with them to do a couple songs, he even learned a few for the wedding. Mike did the ceremony, the cocktail and the reception, and everyone was blown away by the price he asked for. My only complaint was that I didn't get to spend more time getting to know him, since I planned the entire thing from across the country! The guests loved his music too, we had kids and grandparents dancing together and knowing all the songs!

• Kayliann

Kayliann Schwinn · Married on 07/28/2018

One of the best parts of our wedding, hands down.

Mike Petrone and his band were absolutely amazing...one of the BEST parts of our entire day! We really enjoyed them all so much and we're very impressed by how they worked with our craziness of the day! Super professional, flexible, and all around awesome people. If you book them for your event, you won't be disappointed; they were beyond extraordinary.

Sent on 12/09/2018

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much Kayliann for your kind words and that you took the time to review us. This is so nice of you and I truly appreciate it. We had such a great time with you and your family and friends. It was my honor that you chose us to be a part of it. Thank you!

Danielle Klonk · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent experience and Mike was easy to work with and very professional.

Mike Petrone’s band was amazing and provided our guests with a very memorable experience!

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle. I really appreciate that you took the time to do this and, the very kind words!
    Many thanks,
    Mike
  • Rosella

Rosella · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful Pianist for my Union Club Wedding

Mike was referred to me by the Union Club and I am so glad I chose him to play at my ceremony and cocktail hour. He was fabulous, professional, and responsive. He was familiar with the venue, was able to play a unique song that I had specially selected for my processional, and worked with me to select a style of music and songs for my cocktail hour. He even accommodated us and attended my rehearsal. My only regret is that I did not book him for dinner as the guests all enjoyed it and I did not get much time to listen to his performance...he really adds a classy touch to any event! I can't thank him enough for making our big day even more special.

Sent on 01/14/2019

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here Rosella! I really appreciate your kind words, and I’m so glad you were pleased. Thank you for including me in your wedding, and thank you again for responding here. I’m very grateful!

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2016

It was so special to have Mike Petrone play at our wedding. The music sounded fantastic and I even got to join them on stage to sing a song myself.

Sent on 12/21/2016

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to write a review during this busy season! I really appreciate it. Wishing you both the Happiest of Holidays!

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have The Mike Petrone Band play at our wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations and had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. Mike was so wonderful to work with during the planning process and paid attention to every detail and what was important to us for our day. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars. You will not be disappointed if you hire The Mike Petrone Band!

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us Andrea! I am so glad you were pleased with our performance, and your review could not have been nicer. Many, many thanks!

Margaret · Married on 07/30/2016

The Mike Petrone Band was simply amazing!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding band on our wedding day! Our guest were dancing all night! They were extremely professional and communicated with us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the Mike Petrone Band!

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate it so much. Your wedding reception was so fun and you could feel the energy all night long. I am thrilled to have been a part of it. Many thanks!
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 07/09/2016

We loved having the Mike Petrone Band at our wedding! Mike is so nice and easy to work with- he even talked me into doing a little karaoke with my husband, which our guests loved! The band was so much fun and played such a great selection of songs- he made sure to play songs that we had requested before, and the other songs the band chose got a lot of people out on the dance floor. Definitely so much better than having a DJ play recorded music!

Sent on 07/23/2016

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cassie and Ryan! I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. Your wedding was such a fun and special night for us and I am thrilled that you were pleased! So happy that you sang too. It was magical and thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

The Mike Petrone Band was, without a doubt, the highlight of our reception. Wonderful to work, extremely talented, and provided us with everlasting memories. So many compliments from our wedding guests. Highly recommended to all.

Sent on 12/14/2016

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Nicole, and for taking the time to write a review for us! I really appreciate it. Wishing you both a very Happy Holiday season!

Maria · Married on 10/18/2014

I was thrilled to have my Petrone's band play my wedding. They knew the perfect songs to play and they played them at all the right times. he's a wonderful musician...I would highly recommend.
    Maria Jacobs

Allyson · Married on 10/11/2014

Mike and the band played for our hometown reception. They were a great hit. Extremely professional, prompt, flexible and fun! They even had my 6 year old niece come up and sing her favorite song "Let It Go", which brought the house down! We hope to have more reasons to use them in the future.

Mike Petrone's plan is best ever. They have been entertaining us for years. We call them "house band" because we would never consider anyone else. They are five stars consistently. They will become your family!

Sent on 12/16/2014

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate that you took the time to help me! Many, many thanks!!

Mike and his band helped make my big day so magical! They kept everyone on the floor the whole night, and all of my guests commented on how amazing they were.

Lena · Married on 07/16/2009

We hired Mike Petrone and his musicians for 3 of our children's weddings. He is a great entertainer and knows how to please a crowd. We have been enjoying Mike's music since we moved to Hudson in 1992. We still have one wedding to go, and when that happens, Mike is the only choice.

Angela · Married on 07/06/2007

Mike Petrone and his band provided a magical night of entertainment for "a Friday night at Johnny's" style reception. To this day, I still have guests tell me it was one of the most fun receptions they've ever attended. Mike is a very special person - and beyond talent he also has the ability to make others feel as though they are the most important person in the room!

Sent on 12/17/2014

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much Angela for your very kind comments and ratings! That was an incredibly special wedding for me and I'm so grateful to have you and John as great friends in my life. Many, many thanks!

Karen · Married on 10/21/2006

Not only is Mike an extraordinary talent but he is professional yet caring and attentive to the details. and he is a great human being!!!!!

Wonderful selection of music! Very polished and professional. Would highly recommend Mike to anyone.

Sent on 04/14/2014

The Mike Petrone Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review and terrific ratings. I really appreciate it!

Dr. Brian · event on: 01/30/2011

Fantastic! Extremely entertaining and adaptable.

• User4043481 · event on: 03/22/2014

Best Band in Cleveland bar none.Every type of music imaginable.

Grace · event on: 10/19/2014

Mike Petrone is an exceptional pianist of many kinds of music. He plays with no music, it is all in his mind. He does compose music and plays many events, both large and small. He enjoys people and can get along with anyone age 2 to 92. He encourages the audience to sing along with him or play an instrument, as he attracts many musicians . He is polite to everyone. His skills on the piano cannot be matched. Mike always seems to be enjoying his work. I will and have encouraged friends to contact him for their parties. My husband and I have known Mike for at least 7 years and consider him a dear friend.