The Metropolitan Gallery of Photography Reviews

8 | Saint Clair Shores, MI

8 Reviews for The Metropolitan Gallery of Photography

Rose · Married on 05/11/2018

Tabitha and Peggy are just amazing. The images they gave us are nothing short of art. There is no doubt that I will recommend them to everyone I know. I just love them.

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • User2621952 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I couldn't be happier with how well our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out. Tabitha was so easy to work with and her prices are reasonable. We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the pictures are. Their photography services are worth every penny!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Craig and Essence

Craig and Essence · Married on 08/20/2011

By far the best photography service and videography service team hands down! You get the most with this company for the amount you pay and they also work with you to plan and capture your day as you want it. Could hardly tell they were they, but I know my pictures will be amazing.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Robert · Married on 05/11/2009

They were so flexible and took great pictures. I would recommend them for anyone who wants great pictures

Sent on 05/13/2009

Bobby · Married on 05/10/2009

this photography company is amazing. If you dont do this you are crazy. They take amazing pictures and they have great prices. My wedding will be so memoriable because of them.

Sent on 05/12/2009

Brandi · Married on 09/20/2008

I used the Metropolitan Gallery For my wedding in 2008. I loved working with them. The photos they took of my Wedding Day helped to make it a day we would never forget. The photos were gorgeous, creative, and we had more that just your typical wedding photos. We appreciated there professionalism . If you are looking for an vendor who can capture your Beautiful day by photos and video this would be the company to do it. They capture distinctive photos and will they have offer great new ideas for photobooks or albums, and the list can go on and on as to what they can do for you. In addition to, they are punctual and for the services you get the price is the best in the State. Two years later we still have people talking about our wedding and engagement photos. This is the company to go with you wont regret it.
    September 08 Bride

0.0
      1.5
      3.0
      0.5

Tabitha takes absolutely wonderful pictures. However, she is extremely unresponsive failed to follow through on her commitments. It took three times as long as she had originally promised, to get back our pictures. She used every excuse in the book to explain why she late in providing them and completely failed to provide us with our wedding album. I spent hours looking through pictures, to decide which ones I wanted for the album. Months after providing her with the list, she still hadn't produced an album for us. After contacting her many times, she finally showed me the rough draft. I asked for a few changes, which she failed to do. In the end she never provided us with a book. The Metropolitan Gallery of Photography is so unprofessional. I'm so disappointed that we ever decided to use them. Please do not make the same mistake as we did!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

0.4
      0.5

I met Tabitha at a bridal show in Dearborn, MI. I happened to stop at her vendor's booth as I was looking for a photographer. I completed a sweepstakes entry form to win a discount off of a photo package. A few days later I received a phone call stating that I had one $400.00 off a photo package. I met with her mother, chose a package and gave a $500 deposit. I paid the balance just before the occasion. Tabitha and another photographer showed up on time to the event. However, it is almost a year later, after numerous phone calls , emails and text messages I never received pictures. She is non-responsive she texts instead of calling on the phone, she claims she does not receive my emails when I forward the previous one she says she received them. I paid her $1900 and received nothing from her. She lies and says that she will have a sample ready soon and that she will send me a usb of photos; she never follows through. Unfortunately, this leaves
    me to take legal action.

Sent on 07/10/2018