The Messy Painter Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Emily D. Married on 02/13/2021

Stop looking and hire The Messy Painter!!!!

Crystina is the best of the best! She is so creative and talented and made our wedding stationery and day-of details more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! The colors were spot on with what I envisioned and so much more. I trusted her guidance and suggestions, and her ability to work with the planner we hired was seamless. Crystina was my next door neighbor growing up in Fort Myers, and having her work be a part of our special day was incredibly sentimental for me!
    Annie Married on 08/03/2019

Yes yes yes!

Crystina did an amazing job on our invites, they were perfectly custom to our wedding. She was quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had. She was on top of deadlines and very organized. I would absolutely recommend her. She is incredibly talented.
    Chelsea Married on 06/14/2019

Custom Stationary

Thank you Crystina for providing such a personal touch to our wedding stationary! It has been a pleasure to work with you, and your work exudes talent and creativity. I love how our theme was able to also be carried out onto the escort cards and custom map!
    Natalie A. Married on 01/19/2019

More than exceeded all expectations! You want to work with this vendor!

Crystina more than exceeded our expectations for our wedding stationary and day-of signage. She did an excellent job of taking our ideas and putting her creative spin on it. After sending out our wedding invitations, we had multiple invitees reach out to us just to tell us how beautiful and unique our invitations were. If you choose to work with Crystina, you will not regret it! She truly takes your vision and handles everything else!
  • Stefi
    Stefi Married on 10/27/2018

Best vendor ever!

Crystina is an absolute dream to work with. She truly helped me define my entire wedding vision and somehow brought to life everything that was in my head! The stationary has turned into my favorite "detail" of our wedding thus far (something I never thought I would say) and I owe it all to Crystina's creativity and talent. She handled everything so professionally and always delivered on her promises. I love how personal and sentimental our stationary is (especially the map!!) and I know I will cherish these memories and details for years. Thank you Crystina for helping me pull together the random ideas in my head and a beautiful way!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/11/2018

A Forever Keepsake of Unique Stationary

Crystina is a gem! Her talent is unmatched, and the moment I got engaged there was no one else I would have trusted with my invitation suite and unique day of watercolor touches. When our invites went out to our guests it was such an experience for them, plus gave them a taste of what our day was going to be. She took my vision, along with some creative freedom, and made invites that are ours forever. Plus, there were so beautiful I made all the pieces into a keepsake that hangs on our walls forever. As a bride, you think that you should just save the money on your invites, but to hear all the compliments from my guests and about how they have kept our invites even after the day, made this decision so well worth it. I know I will keep in touch with Crystina for any important day of creations for the rest of my life!
  • Alison
    Alison G. Married on 12/02/2017

So Special!!

Not only did Crystina make my tropical beach dreams come to life on paper, but she also knows exactly what a custom wedding suite should entail. She can turn any idea into a beautiful addition to your special day. Her whimsical art and knowledge of the business make this step of the wedding process a seamless, one-stop shop! You're in great hands with Crystina and are sure to love the unique and awesome final products.
  • Eli
    Eli Married on 04/17/2021

The Most Unique and Stunning Invitation Suite

Crystina was so great to work with and is insanely talented. She nailed exactly what I was looking for in a custom invitation suite. I absolutely loved her work and was so thankful for how flexible she was able to be in getting everything updated and printed as it got down to the wire. I used her for my inviation suite and have the pieces framed in my house now. It was such a fun experience working with Crystina!

The Messy Painter's reply:

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! Would you mind sharing pictures of your suite!? We'd love to see how you were able to commemorate these in your home :)
  • I
    Ilana Married on 08/25/2018

Mile High Wedding

Crystina had known my now husband and I on a personal level for years before we got engaged so when it came time to chose an artist to create our wedding suite it was a no brainer. She ran with our basic idea (I am NOT creative!) and turned it into a beautifully romantic, down to earth theme that embraced not only Colorado where we got married, but also the aesthetic of us as a couple. She was able to flawlessly incorporate large spruce trees, rich colored wildflowers, and breathtaking mountains without taking away from the actual details listed on each card. I still obsess over the crest she designed for us that we were able to use on our photo booth prints during the reception. Overall Crystina went above and beyond our expectations and we would both highly recommend using her for any future weddings. The only thing we regret is not using her for more smaller details in the reception!