The Meadows Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing venue!

It is an absolutely stunning venue for a wedding. The staff is so easy to work with and made a last minute venue change seamless. Love them!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing! Rural area venue perfection.

Amazing, wonderful and unexpected greatness, my husband and I fell in love with the venue when we first went to view it. Simeon was amazing, we booked 2 years before our wedding date, after the first year we changed dates and Simeon worked with us and let us move our date no charge. And the closer we got to the date Simeon reached out and helped us with any questions we had about the venue, the wedding in general or other vendors we would need. 2 days before my wedding we fired our coordinator due to her lack of well everything, we told Simeon and he had no issue of jumping in and taking care of what we needed. The venue itself was amazing, our photos came out perfect! The rural background and fall leaves along with some many different areas to take photos it makes it the perfect venue. You have the option of an indoor or outdoor wedding. The outdoor ceremony reception area is beautiful, the inside is even better with the chandelier in the upstairs part and perfect photo backgrounds downstairs.

The Meadows Event Center's reply:

Thank you! We had such a fun time hosting your rustic Autumn wedding. The pumpkins on the head table were truly unique. We are always glad to step up and help make your wedding day unforgettable!

• Karen
    Karen Married on 08/10/2019

My wedding in the venue

Simon is a very flexible guy doesn’t pressure you to make payments he helped me a lot on my wedding day serving water tea and lemonade while the people served their food and helped me organize what came next during the wedding I was stress free

Karen,

It was AWESOME hosting your wedding dreams. I am so glad our new payment program help you out!

Brooke Married on 02/23/2019

Our wedding is still the talk of the town

My husband and I got married a month ago at the Meadows and we can not stop talking about how amazing our day was! We were over joyed with the help from Simone and Kris, it seriously couldn't have been more prefect! The day turned out to be more perfect than imaged! If you are looking for something simple but beautiful, this is your place! Thank you again!!

The Meadows Event Center's reply:

Thank you! We love making wedding couples dreams come true! It was great getting to see your unique wedding ideas.

Aaron/Mindi Married on 07/16/2018
    My wife and I were given the opportunity to use this venue for our wedding. It was the perfect setting for a fantastic day. The staff was incredible. They helped make the day as stress free as possible for my bride and myself. They were extremely helpful we couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to make our wedding absolutely fantastic. We couldn’t have picked a better venue for our day. We just want to thank the staff for everything they did to make our day great!

Aaron & Mindi,

We truly enjoyed hosting your wedding day with us. We like to go above and beyond to help all our vendors and guest out to make your wedding day memorable and stress free!

Andrea Married on 06/03/2018
    Our experience here was absolutely fabulous! Amazing venue, beautiful location, friendly staff, and overall an unforgettable day and event :) I highly recommend the Meadows, and my family and I couldn’t be happier with our special memories!! Thank you!
    Cindy Married on 05/28/2018
    We held a vow renewal and reception for our 20th anniversary at the Meadows Event Center May 28, 2018. I couldn’t have been more pleased! It was amazing. The building and the grounds were beautiful. The owner, Simeon, was great to work with - quick at communication, reliable, very accommodating with my requests, calm and always gracious. We received many compliments from our guests on our choice of venue. Highly recommend for any event!

Cindy,

We enjoyed hosting your fun filed wedding day! We offer so many options and have so many decor items to help out at a moments notice is our pleasure!

Cassandra Married on 05/12/2018
    Simeon and his team are AMAZING!!! They made my special day nearly perfect. The views and facilities are by far the best in the area. I would recommend The Meadows to anyone, for any event.
    Kimberly Married on 11/14/2017
    The Meadows Event Center did an amazing job at accimdating my husband and me on our wedding day. They gave us an amazing military deal, and they were very flexible with our schedules. It was very small, intimate, and comfortable, and the location is beautiful!! We were gonna go to a park and do it, but this was very private and perfect for what we wanted.
    Sylvia Married on 10/05/2017
    Beautiful place and amazing staff!
    They all made my wedding perfect!
    Sara M. Married on 09/22/2018

Mixed feelings about this venue

Felt like there were fees after fees. He’s finally moving toward inclusive packages but it was still pretty pricey for what comes included with the venue. We paid $4,000 for the venue + tables and chairs— that we would’ve had to set up ourselves and tear down along with a full clean up after our wedding. This cost us an additional $380 for set up, $380 for tear down. Then linens added on were just shy of $400 I believe. Then venue insurance.. We were able to pick our own caterer and went with Famous Dave’s— they were lovely...We did have the perfect day and enjoyed the fire pit, water fountains, and beauty of the location! Simeon was wonderful/easy to work with!

Sara,

It was great great hosting your day. Since then we now have launched new full service package options and a payment schedule to. That way we can help with your budget and have everything included to save you time and money.