The Meadows Event Center Reviews

The Meadows Event Center 6
The Meadows Event Center 7

Karen · Married on 08/10/2019

My wedding in the venue

Simon is a very flexible guy doesn’t pressure you to make payments he helped me a lot on my wedding day serving water tea and lemonade while the people served their food and helped me organize what came next during the wedding I was stress free

Sent on 08/11/2019

Brooke · Married on 02/23/2019

Our wedding is still the talk of the town

My husband and I got married a month ago at the Meadows and we can not stop talking about how amazing our day was! We were over joyed with the help from Simone and Kris, it seriously couldn't have been more prefect! The day turned out to be more perfect than imaged! If you are looking for something simple but beautiful, this is your place! Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Aaron/Mindi · Married on 07/16/2018

My wife and I were given the opportunity to use this venue for our wedding. It was the perfect setting for a fantastic day. The staff was incredible. They helped make the day as stress free as possible for my bride and myself. They were extremely helpful we couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to make our wedding absolutely fantastic. We couldn’t have picked a better venue for our day. We just want to thank the staff for everything they did to make our day great!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2018

Our experience here was absolutely fabulous! Amazing venue, beautiful location, friendly staff, and overall an unforgettable day and event :) I highly recommend the Meadows, and my family and I couldn’t be happier with our special memories!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2018

We held a vow renewal and reception for our 20th anniversary at the Meadows Event Center May 28, 2018. I couldn’t have been more pleased! It was amazing. The building and the grounds were beautiful. The owner, Simeon, was great to work with - quick at communication, reliable, very accommodating with my requests, calm and always gracious. We received many compliments from our guests on our choice of venue. Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    The Meadows Event Center 15
    The Meadows Event Center 16
    The Meadows Event Center 17

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

Simeon and his team are AMAZING!!! They made my special day nearly perfect. The views and facilities are by far the best in the area. I would recommend The Meadows to anyone, for any event.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/14/2017

The Meadows Event Center did an amazing job at accimdating my husband and me on our wedding day. They gave us an amazing military deal, and they were very flexible with our schedules. It was very small, intimate, and comfortable, and the location is beautiful!! We were gonna go to a park and do it, but this was very private and perfect for what we wanted.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sylvia · Married on 10/05/2017

Beautiful place and amazing staff!
    They all made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Sara Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

3.0

Mixed feelings about this venue

Felt like there were fees after fees. He’s finally moving toward inclusive packages but it was still pretty pricey for what comes included with the venue. We paid $4,000 for the venue + tables and chairs— that we would’ve had to set up ourselves and tear down along with a full clean up after our wedding. This cost us an additional $380 for set up, $380 for tear down. Then linens added on were just shy of $400 I believe. Then venue insurance.. We were able to pick our own caterer and went with Famous Dave’s— they were lovely...We did have the perfect day and enjoyed the fire pit, water fountains, and beauty of the location! Simeon was wonderful/easy to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2018