The McPherson Reviews

5 | Saint Louis, MO

5 Reviews for The McPherson

5 The McPherson Reviews

Kimbery · Married on 03/28/2018

The McPherson is amazing! Phillip was so incredibly helpful and accommodating. The venue is beautiful and the food, which is catered by Russo’s, was wonderful. I highly recommend that you order your cake through them too. I had multiple guests tell me that is was the best wedding cake that they have ever had. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone.

Mary Beth · Married on 09/03/2017

The McPherson is incredible. It's one of the most beautiful venues in St Louis. I know because I'm a wedding photographer (Illumen Photography). The beams, lighting, even the chairs were beautiful! The owners were present and asked often if I needed anything from them. Russo's catering was also incredible. They served me early so that I was ready to take pictures as soon as the bride and groom were finished eating. And the food was phenomenal! The eggplant parmesan was my favorite. As a bride looking at this venue, just know you will be well cared for by everyone here. It's a stunning venue! I can't wait to take pictures here in the future!

Suzy · Married on 09/03/2017

We are the great pleasure of having our wedding at the McPherson. It truly was beautiful (inside and out). We are so happy we found the venue. Phillip was responsive to any of our needs and very upfront about the whole process. We got ready at the venue, which DID NOT disappoint. The bridal room was great for all our hair and make-up plus an area we could relax before the big event--It was warm and inviting. The actual wedding ceremony and reception both took place at the McPherson and exceeded our expectations. I could not speak higher of the McPherson and Russo’s. All of our guests commented on the wonderful venue and delicious food. I would recommend the McPherson and Russo’s to any of my family and friends!

Jess · Married on 08/04/2017

The McPherson wedding venue was the host of the Central West End Association’s
    First Friday Happy Hour. We were amazed at the work that has been done to make this one of the
    finest wedding venues in St Louis. The antique crystal chandeliers, sconces, and lighting were stunning. You could tell the original plaster work had been lovingly restored. The private courtyard was massive
    and more beautiful than any of us expected. The McPherson will quickly
    become one of the most popular wedding venues in this area and a great asset to the CWE
    community. If you are looking for an historic venue to host your ceremony and reception, you
    need to book a visit to see The McPherson!

Jess Batchelor, Executive Director
    Central West End Association

Debbie · Married on 06/07/2013

As the owner of Signature Bridal, I have had the opportunity to visit most of the wedding venues in the St. Louis area. I have watched for the last year as The McPherson was transformed from a 100 year old chapel into one of the most unique and beautiful wedding venues that I have ever seen. The wedding chapel has a gorgeous antique crystal chandelier and equally impressive crystal wall scones on both sides that will shine down on the bride and groom. After the ceremony there is a state of the art dance floor lighting as well as moon lights that can be programmed for any color imaginable. The cocktail area has a beautiful bar with six draft beers available. The private rear courtyard is huge and can easily accommodate an outside wedding service with the ceremony under a beautiful arbor with a hanging chandelier. There is also an outside bar and restroom. In addition to the leather furnished groom's room there is a large bridal suite with private bath, couches, refreshments and more. If you are looking for a unique and beautiful wedding venue then you must give The McPherson a visit. Debbie Shackelford, owner Signature Bridal