The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC Reviews

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC 7
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/27/2019

A true master

Mrs. Armwood from Master’s Touch is a true artist. She was with me from day one and was a huge reason my wedding even happened after our original ceremony and reception venue renovated and could no longer hold our guest count. She transferred to a new venue seamlessly 3 months before the wedding and redesigned everything. The venue went from bare walls to a dream wedding with Mrs. Armwoods expertise. I cannot begin to say how lucky we are to have been able to have her skill. She kept me sane through the whole process. I would 100% hire her again. I absolutely adore her.

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you. You are such a joy to be around. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding. I wish you guys nothing but the best. Enjoy this new chapter in your life.
  • Felecia

Felecia Jones · Married on 03/09/2019

Felecia Joned

Mrs. Armwood created and awesome look for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary Vow Renewal. My mother-in-law stepped into the venue and immediately started crying tears of joy. The expectations of what she wanted superseded what she actually imagined. If you ever have an event that you want to look fabulous please seek out the Masters touch floral and design.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Claudette Jones · Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome Experience

The wedding was spectacular. It was amazing... you put the master touch on it. I would recommend the master touch and floral design to my family and friends. Sanetta can make any bride happy. She's the best

Sent on 04/13/2019
    The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC 8

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful Pipe and Drape

We reached out to Ms. Armwood a month before our wedding in a bind. Another event was scheduled in our venue for the same time, and there was no adequate design plan to keep things separate. Ms. Armwood took our call and had a plan for the space by the time we hung up. She visited the venue to scout things out on her own and sent pictures and measurements after her visit. As an out-of-town couple, her proactiveness, attention to detail, and commitment to customer satisfaction brought us great relief.

The floor-to-ceiling pipe and drape she provided for our wedding day was breathtakingly beautiful and proved the perfect solution for our spacing issue. It helped the room feel intimate and airy, elegant and whimsical—the perfect complement to the historic detail and architectural style of the venue. Ms. Armwood helped transform an unfortunate situation into a space that felt truly magical. For that, she has our sincere gratitude and highest recommendation. Book her today!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding

My experience with The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design was outstanding from the very beginning to our big day. They really helped bring my vision to reality!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you Brianna. You are a beautiful person and I am so glad you allowed me and my team be a part of your perfect day. I wish nothing but the best as you start this journey as husband and wife.

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding/ Reception

The Master’s Touch Floral did an amazing job. I was very please with everything! I provided an idea and they created a master piece!

Sent on 11/04/2018

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kendra for trusting me with your vision. You were a beautiful bride and I am very happy you allowed me to be creative on your special day.

jasmine · Married on 08/10/2018

One of Virginia's Best Wedding Florist and Designers

I am continually in awe of how beautiful The Master's Touch Floral and Event Design work is. Mrs. Armwood is highly professional, creative and more than willing to go above and beyond for our clients. As a professional wedding planner I know that I can refer my clients to The Master's Touch and have peace of mind that they will receive excellent services!! My most recent clients who used The Master's Touch services was absolutely blown away at how perfect the pipe and drape looked at her wedding at Main Street Station. So I can't thank The Master's Touch team enough for their wonderful services and commitment to excellence!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jasmine. You are a phenomenal wedding planner. Your attention to detail and logistic skills are the best. You make my job easy and I am so glad to have worked with you and hope to continue to work with you in the future.

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Mrs. Armwood is a gem, the sweetest woman I've ever met. That alone is reason enough to book her. The bonus is that she's great at her job! My ceremony and reception were both so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better team to bring my wedding day dreams to life.

Sent on 05/21/2018

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you Brittany for allowing us to bring your vision to life. It was a pleasure working with you and for you on your special day.

Nia · Married on 04/22/2018

Mrs. Armwood always gets it right! I’ve worked with her on other and my wedding was no different. She’s very honest and dedicated about her craft. I didn’t have traditional colors, they were rust and peach and she brought it together beautifully.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC 14
    The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC 15
    The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC 16

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Master’s Touch did the flowers for the bridal party as well as provided me with a canopy for the ceremony. Ms. Armwood was great to work with. My interaction with her was mainly by phone, and she is such a sweet person. I finally got to meet her the day before my wedding, as she had finished setting up the canopy. Everything turned out so beautifully. For my bouquet, I wanted it to be cascading. Ms. Armwood used different shades of purple roses to go with the color of my bridesmaid dresses, and she had white dendrobium orchids. It was beautiful. For my bridesmaids, we had white hydrangeas and roses, which popped against the eggplant bridesmaid dresses. In regards to the canopy, it was awesome. It really added to the ambiance. The venue provided purple uplights, which we put towards the back of the canopy. The combination of the canopy and the lights made the ceremony have such a romantic feel. Thanks so much Ms. Armwood. The day ended up being all that we wanted and more.

Sent on 11/12/2017

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you Molly for this awesome review. You were a gem to work with and I am so happy you were pleased with your wedding flowers and canopy. Thank for the opportunity to "Create Something Beautiful" for your wedding. Wishing you the best as you begin your journey as husband and wife.

Cherie Danyell · Married on 05/27/2017

The Master's Touch came recommended by our wedding coordinator. I had very little idea of the decorations or style I wanted. I explained that I wanted something simple but elegant and what colors we were using. She sent us several photos of original designs. They were all lovely but I chose one and didn't change a thing about it. When I saw the final product the day of, everything was perfect. We received so many compliments and both of us loved the setup. Thank you for going above and beyond!

Sent on 06/16/2017

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and Mr. Mccombs and I wish Heaven's best for the two of you as you begin your journey as Husband and Wife.

Marsha · Married on 04/23/2016

Master's Touch Floral made our big day even more special! All the flowers were gorgeous and I loved the blinged out mother's corsages!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Angela · Married on 11/27/2015

Mrs. Armwood did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding flowers. She did all the bouquets, bouts and corsages. They were so pretty and perfectly arranged that they did not even look real. She puts a lot of pride in her work and you can be confident she will execute your requests. She listens carefully to her clients and clarifies their wishes which eliminates any misunderstanding. She is truly a professional at what she does. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Angela · Married on 07/11/2015

I had Mrs. Armwood of the Master's Touch Floral and Gifts, LLC to do the decorations for both my wedding ceremony and my wedding reception. This was a huge job which required the right person to complete for my special day! Well, Mrs. Armwood rose to the occasion, meeting my expectations! From the very beginning, Mrs. Armwood was always inspiring through the whole process of my wedding planning. She made my daunting task so much easier by being so supportive, encouraging, and in sync with what I wanted! When I explained my idea, Mrs. Armwood was able to grab hold and carry out all my wishes to make my dream wedding come true! She even added extras and "surprises" to make sure my wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful and something I could rave about for days afterward! So, if you're looking for someone who is a hard worker, patient, flexible, professional, and knows how to create a grand presence for your affair, Mrs. Armwood is the one! I highly recommend the Master's Touch Floral and Gifts to be your service provider for fresh flower and other decorations. Lastly, the one very special feature of my wedding reception which really set off my venue was the "sweetheart table". Words cannot express how stately, gorgeous, and elegant my sweetheart table was! When Mrs. Armwood adds her special touch, the venue is magically transformed into the affair dreams are made of and more! So, again, I highly recommend use of this service provider for your decorating needs, especially if you want to be sure your affair will turn out wonderful! It's a blessing to have worked with you and I will definitely be calling on you again!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Beautiful decor, easy to work with

Sent on 07/02/2015

Sherika · Married on 05/24/2015

A pleasure doing business services were outstanding

Sent on 02/23/2015

Teressa · Married on 06/07/2014

Mrs. Armwood you and your team did a fabulous job decorating my daughter and now son-n-law's wedding venue. Everyone was pleased with the decor and you exceeded our expectations. The lighting, candy table, guest tables and chairs were elegant and beautiful!!! Thank you for a job well done!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/16/2013

Mrs. Armwood made our dreams comes true. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. I didnt have to tell her hardly anything she has been doing this for years and she knows her stuff. When I walked into my reception it was breath taking!! I would highly recommend her to any future brides. You cant go wrong with her. Shes a very talented person.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Nakeina · Married on 03/09/2013

We had an excellent experience with this vendor. Mrs. Armwood and her staff worked very hard to make sure our event was exactly as we envisioned. We originally went to this vendor for decorations as my husband had done some events with her in the past. When met with Mrs. Armwood I found out she did fresh florals as well and decided to use her services for all of our needs. Mrs. Armwood was very attentive and responsive to our needs. Given the short planning period (90 days), we had a lot to do in a short period of time. But she made it very easy. i had never envisioned wedding flowers as I am not a big flower person so her guidance was very helpful. Our ceremony decorations were lovely and the reception where we used the bulk of her services (chair sahses, table overlays, floral centerpieces) were phenomenal . I was watching TV one night saw centerpieces that i fell in love with I took a picture with my phone and emailed it to her... she nailed it exactly. The bridal party florals were gorgeous. Mrs. Armwood's personality is very motherly she was a delight to work with.

Sent on 03/17/2013

I have nothing but exceptionally great things to say about Mrs. Synetta Armwood. My wedding bouquet and reception decor was nothing but amazing. My husband and I both were speechless when we walked into our reception and saw how elegant and romantic everything looked and it was exactly what we envisioned. I felt like I was looking at a wedding on TLC or a David Tutera wedding. Everyone has been complimenting us on how beautiful our wedding was from both men and women. I had been planning the wedding since last year and every time I met with Mrs. Armwood, she would always give advice and direction to make sure that our wedding was perfect. Master's Touch Floral and Gifts is a one stop shop. I was able to have my ceremony decorations done for the church as well as the reception decor. I highly recommend this company to brides who want to remember their wedding as the best day of their life because my husband and I certainly do!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Anonymous · Married on 08/25/2012

The service provided to me was excellent! It was a joy to work with Master's Touch Floral & Gifts! She was very professional and responsive. The flowers/décor were gorgeous and her prices are responsible! I definitely made the right choice by hiring her. Thanks!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kendra · Married on 07/17/2010

I can not explain the talent and love that mrs Armwood has for her work. She is beyond amazing with her work. We came to her 3 weeks before our wedding begging her to put something together and what she put together in that short time frame was breath taking!!! I don't think it's any other florist like her.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Amazing ! I can't thank mrs. Armwood enough for bringing the vision alive on my big day. The reception decoration was more then we I visioned and the talk of the night by family and friends.I highly recommended masters touch floral & gifts because mrs. Armwood can transform ANY space and make it look grand. Also very personable, professional and accommodating to any last minute changes

Thanks

Sent on 03/15/2015

Sasha · Married on 03/16/2013

I met Mrs. Armwood after she did decorations and flowers for 2 of my friends, so it was a no-brainer in deciding who I would use for my wedding and not to mention her prices are so affordable. After meeting with her it was clear that she understood what direction I wanted to go so far as my decorations were concerned, and she even had some great ideas to bring to the table. Mrs. Armwood does a great job with keeping in contact with her brides and making sure all details are in tact for the wedding day. When I saw the decorations I was more than pleased with how things turned out(not to mention the surprise that Mrs.Armwood had waiting for me). I used Mrs. Armwood's services for both decorations and flowers and I would definitely recommend her for any future brides that I may have dealings with. On a side note- we are still getting compliments on how gorgeous everything was Mrs. Armwood and we truly thank you for all the hard work you put not our wedding!!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

SABRINA · Married on 09/01/2018

Very satisfied customer

Very helpful and accommodating especially with some last minute changes I made. I wish I would have hired her sooner and for other aspects of the wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sabrina for allowing me to be a part of your very special day and for allowing me to "Create Something Beautiful" for your wedding.