The Master's Baker Reviews

The Master's Baker 6
The Master's Baker 7

Courtney Hepler · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

My husband and I got a cake for our wedding from The Master's Baker as the worked without caterer that we selected. When we went in for our tasting we honestly thought what would be "included" in our catering cost would just been a simple sheet cake. When we saw all of the amazing options for our cake and what we could choose from we were so surprised. Our cake was beyond beautiful and tasted amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Caitlin O · Married on 10/12/2019

The best cake in town!

Our venue let us chose from four included cake vendors and Masters Baker was far and away the best! The cake texture was perfect, the flavors delicious, and the design options were incredible! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2019
    The Master's Baker 8
    The Master's Baker 9
    The Master's Baker 10

Katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Simple and Sweet

We loved the cake from The Master's Baker. We had so many awesome options to choose from. We went with cake pops and a small brides cake. Everything was very fresh and tasted amazing. The cake pops disappeared so fast we didn't even get to try them all.

Sent on 10/22/2019

jamie · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful cake!

The Master’s Baker did a wonderful job with our cake! We chose such a simple cake and it still came out beautifully!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2019

Eat your wedding cake!

Our wedding cake was a mix between vanilla and red velvet as a naked cake. It was amazing! I was so happy I was able to eat some at the end of our wedding. The staff was so easy when selecting the flavors and everything we tried was so good it was so hard to pick! Definitely a bakery to use for your wedding cake. They did a phenomenal job.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/07/2019

DREAM wedding cake!!!

Our wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I’ve ever seen! Truly stunning! Not to mention, absolutely delicious!!! Would highly, highly recommend The Master’s Baker to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    The Master's Baker 11
    The Master's Baker 12
    The Master's Baker 13

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2019

Delicious!

This bakery was included in our wedding at Philander Chase Knox Estate and we are so happy it was! The employee who worked with us at our tasting was very helpful with guiding us in a direction for cake flavor and filling. We went with vanilla chocolate chip and lemon velvet, they were both delicious! The decor of our cake turned out just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Madeline Kearney · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Vendor

My wedding was on 8/24/19 at Rivercrest Country Club and they work with The Master's Baker. My husband and I were excited to work with them after seeing the gorgeous cake pictures on Instagram. We met with Grace and I loved how organized and detail oriented she was throughout the process. Going into the first meeting I went in with at least 6 different cake pictures I found on Pinterest wanting different elements from each one to make the dream wedding cake. Those elements included a square 5 tier cake that was blue ombre with mermaid scales, shells, bubbles, and scrolls. During the cake tasting Grace helped us pick which flavors and fillings would go best together!

My favorite things about working with The Master's Baker include the following:
    1) Having the same vision as me and wanting everything to match/coordinate perfectly with my mermaid beach wedding - I sent pictures of the tuxes, my dress, card box, and the bridesmaids dresses
    2) They are very responsive to calls and emails with same day or next business day responses
    3) Willing to address any concern during the process - when I couldn't find my perfect cake topper they added more design details to the top layer no problem
    4) Lastly, we do not need to save our top layer because they make us a new cake for our one year anniversary :)

I will definitely be using The Master's Baker for all future cake needs the designs are gorgeous and the cake is delicious (this is coming from a girl who is not a cake person).

Sent on 09/07/2019
    The Master's Baker 14
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

amazing & delicious!

We had our wedding this past Saturday and we have not stopped getting compliments on our wedding cake. Not only was the cake designed beautifully but it tasted AMAZING! The most delicious cake I have ever had. From the cake tasting to our wedding day was such a smooth process and we are so happy we went with The Master’s Baker for our cake.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2019

Excellent to work with

Grace and everyone at TMB were very easy to work with. The tasting was quite fun and the finished product...words can't describe. TMB made our wedding cake and donut favors, and even packaged them for us! The cake was delicious and the donuts were a hit. And they replicated a photo I sent them exactly. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Master's Baker 15
  • Madelyn

Madelyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Company and Great Cake!

Master's Bakery had a partnership with our reception venue so we went through them to get our wedding cake. The tasting went great, the employee was very patient as I kept changing my mind on the design I wanted ;) We were so pleased with how it turned out and the taste was amazing. I usually hate cake and do not eat it but Master's Bakery cakes were delicious even to me! Definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/14/2019

The Kleinfeld's of Cakes

I didn't know I could be so excited about any cake, even my wedding cake, until I had my tasting at The Master's Baker. They are like the Kleinfeld's of wedding cakes! Grace patiently went through a seemingly endless list of flavors, fillings, and designs, then expertly sketched my dream wedding cake I had been describing. By the time we got to taste the delicious samples, I could already imagine what the cake would look and taste like! Then, when I second-guessed all those decisions (blame it on the bride brain) and I had to call back to make a ton of changes, Grace took it all in stride, made the revisions, and even sent me a confirmation email. The whole team at The Master's Baker were so professional about everything and I never had to contact them or track them down to make sure the job was done perfectly. Bravo! Plus they even re-create the top layer for your first anniversary so you don't have to worry about saving it or eating year-old frozen wedding cake!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    The Master's Baker 16
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Cake!

We loved working with The Master's Baker! We were able to go and try about 8 different cakes and about 5 different frostings! We loved picking out our combinations for our wedding cake! We were able to bring ribbon in for our cake and our cake topper for them to use and help decorate our cake! We were able to pick our the shape and style and everything else for our perfect cake! It was delivered to our venue, which made everything stress free! I highly recommend The Master's Baker!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

Super Tasty

The Master’s Baker did a great job on our wedding cake. Everything was beautiful and delicious! Our guests could not stop complimenting the buttercream! The staff were great to plan with. They easily accommodated last minute additions. I would highly recommend the Master’s Baker

Sent on 10/02/2019
    The Master's Baker 17
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 05/26/2019

Our wedding cake was delicious AND gorgeous.

Our cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. And it tasted fantastic! The bakery was responsive, professional, and flexible with what I wanted. All around just a great experience. Plus, the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Master's Baker 18

Hannah Richey · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding cake of our dreams!

Thank you Master's Baker for the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake!! Their team was just a breeze to work with, from start to finish. I had a very specific idea for our wedding cake, and they executed it flawlessly! We had so many guests tell us how delicious the cake was, and we agree!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    The Master's Baker 19

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Delicious cake & great experience!

Our cake tasting was amazing and we are so excited they will be making our cake for our big day!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Yisayra

Yisayra · Married on 05/11/2019

Gives you a lot of options to pick from.

The cake was delicious and the perfect size for the amount of guests that I had

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal!

We were so glad we went with the Master’s Baker for our wedding cake. Grace was a pleasure to work with, and the tasting process was so much fun. They were accommodating and affordable. Our cake was beautiful and so delicious, and we received many compliments from our guests! We cannot recommend Master’s enough!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Out of this world cake!

I already picked this bakery to get my wedding cake prior to being engaged. I knew from so many recommendations that their cakes were amazing. When I booked my venue, luckily my cake was included and this was one of their preferred vendors. It was truly meant to be! During my cake tasting, I was able to try gluten free cake and my husband tried the regular cakes. My cake was the BEST cake I ever tried! We were able to pick out the exact cake design we wanted, and I received a single layer separately for my gluten free at a minimal cost. Also, we were told they would give us another single layer on our year anniversary so that is awesome!! Highly recommend to anyone getting married or wanting to order a specialty cake!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Kelsey Monarch · Married on 04/20/2019

Happy GF Bride!

The Master's Baker was a preferred vendor with our venue. The tasting was excellent, and they were super accommodating for my gluten free needs. We did cupcakes (all gluten free) for our reception, and they were super conscious of peanut allergies as well! The peanut butter frosting was amazing! We ordered double the amount of cupcakes based on our guest list, and they were almost all gone by the end of the night!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 04/13/2019

Our cake was stunning

They were so easy to work with! They made it easy to combine what I wanted and what my now husband wanted. I’m so happy we worked with them

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The Master's Baker 20

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Delicious, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted

This cake was to die for! My (now) husband and I visited a few months ago for a tasting and it was such an enjoyable experience! The Master’s Baker set aside a room just for us to try and we worked with one employee to taste and create exactly the cake we were looking for. She helped us decide how many tiers, what cake flavors would work well, what fillings would work, and how we wanted it decorated. It was such an easy experience because of how helpful they were!
    My sister (MOH) and I are both vegan, and they were able to accommodate that! I didn’t expect that at all, so it was a delightful surprise. (Almond cake with mocha “butter”cream? YUM!)

A week before the wedding, after our guest count decreased (more than we anticipated!) I received a call from The Master’s Baker asking if we wanted to go from 4 tiers to 3. They checked in on us! That was so kind and I would have completely forgotten to check on that until they called. They were really on top of everything.

I loved working with The Master’s Baker and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Bailey · Married on 03/30/2019

At MB, you can have your 🍰 and eat it too 🥳

We loved working with the Master’s. The cake was delicious and they had tons of flavors for cakes and fillings. We gave them our cake toppers at the tasting and everything else was done for us. We were also able to get up to 4 different cake/filling combos for a 100 person wedding. Definitely would recommend! Also, they include a free cake for your 1 year anniversary so that you don’t have to do the whole freezing the top thing if you don’t want.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

The cake was so good!

Our cake was amazing!! I was at two other weddings this year and the cakes were dry and not flavorful. Both cake flavors that we picked (chocolate and red velvet) were moist and delicious. The process from our first tasting to the day of the wedding was so smooth with Grace and the Master's Baker team. I had a general vision for the cake but Grace really helped me bring it together. Our cake was so elegant. Our guests loved it! Grace was also very responsive to all of my questions and changes that I wanted to make as we went along. I would highly recommend and I cannot wait for our one year anniversary to have this amazing cake again!

Sent on 04/04/2019