The Marq Reviews

1 User photo

The Marq 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Davis · Married on 08/30/2019

Let us make our day just that!

Everyone was nice, friendly and willing to help with everything. We worked with kayla and she was amazing at helping us make our day just that. I would recommend using the Marq as your wedding location. It is a cost effective yet amazing space.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    The Marq 2

The Marq's reply:

You were such a beautiful bride, and an adorable couple!! Thank you for the great review, hopefully we will see you in the future!!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Food

We really enjoyed our food from The Marq! I really appreciated that they were able to accommodate for guests that (unfortunately) RSVP'd a few days before the wedding. The Marq offered a special package through our venue which included pre-selected items that we used for convenience. I'm a picky eater and was happy to find food that was simple enough for me to eat. My only concern was that they cut the cake in very small servings, which left us with a lot of cake to bring home. We had to scramble and find somewhere to put it but things worked out well enough.

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Marq's reply:

Thank you for the review Shannon!! It was great to work with you along the way and we're happy the packages worked out well for what you were looking to offer!
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful Venue

We had both our ceremony and reception at The Marq on French Road in late September. They were fantastic to work with, answering any questions I had and even when our coordinator there resigned and we got a new one two months before the wedding we did not notice any drop in quality from them. Our guests raves about both the food and the venue all night.

Sent on 11/19/2018

The Marq's reply:

Thank you so much Kyla! It was our pleasure to assist and happy everyone enjoyed your scrumptious plated meal options!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

We highly recommend the Marq for catering your wedding. They were absolutely fantastic for ours! Jessica and Staff were quick to answer questions before hand and made sure everything was planned out. They were also so helpful and professional the day of. The Marq was also great at working with different diets and allergies! Our guests made sure to let us know how delicious and filling their meals were!

Sent on 08/20/2017

The Marq's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was our pleasure to assist and we were glad to be able to accommodate everyone!

Kate · Married on 06/10/2017

We had both our ceremony and our reception at the Marq, and we absolutely loved it! Everyone was great to work with, and the venue was gorgeous! Everything went so smoothly on the day of the wedding, and that was in large part to the work of the Marq!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Thank you so much Kate!

Kari · Married on 05/13/2017

Had my reception at the Marq on Lineville and everything went great! Food was great, the bar was great, everything was set up how I wanted it to be. Great experience overall!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Thank you Kari!

Kayla · Married on 01/28/2017

When we started working with them we weren't very impressed with the service we were receiving. Once Roberta took over our event all our troubles were gone. Any issue we had she handled immediately. The night went off without a hiccup! Highly recommended The Marq to anyone needing a venue for any event!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

The Marq was amazing to work with and have our wedding at. The staff was so nice and super responsive. It is a gorgeous, up to date venue and it has two amazing spots to have your ceremony at. They have a wide, good selection of food and I thought that although the minimum was a tad high, you got a lot of food and drinks for what you paid for.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

The Marq catered our outdoor wedding on a day that was supposed to be rainy. The rain ended up ending early enough that we didn't have to deal with it too much, but the staff was willing to stick it out despite the weather.
    In addition, they worked with my specific dietary requirements as well as those of my guests. Jessica was great to work with and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted. We heard a ton of praise for the amazing food and service from our guests.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jody · Married on 07/16/2016

I had my wedding reception at the Marq on Lineville. The food was great, the service was great. Guests were served in a timely fashion, and Hanna was great to work with. She made sure all the details were accounted for and the day was flawless.

Sent on 07/18/2016

The Marq was a beautiful for our wedding. Everybody was super helpful in helping us set up our big day. The food was amazing

Sent on 01/23/2016

The Marq was the perfect place for our wedding! It was beautiful and very elegant looking. The staff was awesome and made everything go very smoothly.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jackie · Married on 10/17/2015

The Marq was an amazing venue for our wedding reception!! Roberta and all of the event staff completely exceeded our expectations! The environment was great, the people were friendly, and the food was excellent! We would highly recommend The Marq to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Green Bay area!

Sent on 11/02/2015

We were very pleased with the service and food from The Marq! They catered our wedding at Olde 41 and did an excellent job! Roberta and Chelsea were very easy to work with and very accomodating!! The food was great and we even got all of the left overs to enjoy at gift opening the next day! I would recommend The Marq for catering to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't express enough how impressed I was with the quality of service I received from the Marq for my wedding reception. Our wedding was held at the Lineville location in Suamico. They set up a meeting with me beforehand to go over details and brought up things I never even thought of. They were more than willing to offer help with anything I needed. Time had opened up for them and they allowed me to go in the reception hall early to set up which was a tremendous help! Hillary was in charge of the show on my wedding day and was absolutely wonderful!! She was on top of everything and took care of every detail. The food was great, the bartenders were great, the service was great....it was all GREAT! They made my reception a huge success which allowed me to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding day. They went above and beyond and I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/30/2014

The Marq did a great job in helping us when our original venue shut down unexpectedly just months before our wedding date. We were able to book our same date and have a beautiful ceremony and reception at The Marq. The food was delicious, the staff was so helpful in organizing and planning the timeline, and everything flowed smoothly that day. Jennifer was so helpful in meeting with us to go through all details to make sure everything went smoothly and without any complications on such a hectic day. If I had to do it all over again, I would call The Marq the moment we got engaged!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at the Marq on French road and it was phenomenal! I would highly recommend them to anyone! The ceremony and reception sites were beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to provide us with everything we requested and more. If you are worried about the price, just remember, "you get what you pay for" and the Marq is well worth the little extra.

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 06/22/2013

The Marq catered our wedding at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens. They were extremely helpful in planning, organizing, and caring out all of our wishes. We came in for a wonderful experience of tasting across the menu sample items we were considering. The lovely coordinator Claire allowed us to eat, enjoy, and discuss without hovering around like a car salesman. Everyone I spoke with at The Marq was knowledgable, willing and able to answer our every questions and concern. They were also extremely flexible with my indecisiveness. Their prices are quite reasonable, and the service is impeccable. Anyone planning to cater in for an event would be lucky to work with The Marq's AMAZING staff!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Caitlin · Married on 02/09/2013

Professional, friendly and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2012

Out of all the vendors I dealt with, they were the absolute best. Most flexible, accomidating and profession by far!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Sara · Married on 11/09/2012

Over all We really enjoyed having the Marq for our Venue. Since it is run by festival we knew that we would have great service the day of and we were right the employees were very professional and did a great job. We ran into a few conflicts with Jennifer the wedding coordinator when it came to emails and mis communication on our desserts that we found out we didnt have ordered two days before the wedding but she ended up working it out and everything went good. They ended up decorating the venue for us and did an Amazing job and the facility looked beautiful and food was amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 10/03/2015

We held our wedding reception at The Marq on Lineville. We loved working with Hanna and would highly recommend this venue for your special day!

-VERY reasonable prices
    -Flexible and non-traditional food options (we did a taco bar)
    -Very responsive, collaborative service provided by all staff
    -Great space that needs minimal decoration (especially compared to other large banquet halls in the area)
    -Big space to accommodate a large guest list (with seated dinner)

We had one issue in that the bar ran out of a few types of alcohol. However, we shared the feedback after the wedding and were sent generous gift cards to Festival Foods. We felt this was a really nice gesture and also a fair way to compensate us for the small error.

Sent on 01/18/2016

joe · Married on 03/29/2014

Everything was great! Thanks guys

Sent on 04/17/2014

Breanna · Married on 07/11/2015

The Marq on Lineville Road was fantastic. The food was wonderful and overall service was great. The layout of the venue was perfect and included cocktail tables and an outdoor patio. The staff was very professional and I have no complaints.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Tia · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5

We continue to get compliments on our venue, the food was absolutely amazing and the staff was there throughout the entire night making sure everything went as we had planned.

Sent on 08/13/2015