The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk Reviews

5 Reviews for The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk

• Meaghan

Meaghan Creamer · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Love this vendor

We have had nothing but a positive and wonderful experience with this vendor. Looking forward to working with them for our wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2019

The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk's reply:

Meaghan, We are so excited for your big day and could not be more happy to be apart of it! Let the planning begin!

Casey · Married on 10/11/2014

Such an amazingly fun wedding for me and my groom, as well as the guest! I mean, seals on the dance floor...need I say more??

Sent on 10/15/2014

Barbara · Married on 10/11/2014

Uncomparable! Our guests all raved about the service, the waitstaff, the venue and the food. Philip Stone's staff was incredible. They were responsive to all our needs. I heard from many of our guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I know all this sounds a bit gushy, but I really can't say enough about Elizabeth (who took over mid stream) and her staff!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2007

I could not have been happier with my experience at the Maritime Aquarium. Basically, we had a tour and said "this is it". They were accomodating and professional. They have several styles of tables and chairs and colors of linens which is included in the facility rental. The cocktail hour is actually IN the aquarium so your guests can enjoy watching the fish along with cocktails and appetizers. The food (provided by the on-site catering service, Philip Stone Caterers) is excellent. We got the lowest price option which was a buffet dinner and it was not a mad rush to the food. Everything was arranged beautifully. I had high expectations to begin with but everything from the food to the service exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/17/2008

3.0

This venue is a great value and our wedding day itself was handled perfectly. The venue delivered exactly what they said they would and we had a great day. My only complaint was their responsiveness to emails leading up to the day. It didn't seem that I could get an answer on any questions until a month out from the wedding day. Like I said, everything worked out beautifully - they really know what they are doing - but I would have liked more timely answers to my questions.

Sent on 06/08/2014