The Margarita Man of Delaware/Delaware Chocolate Fountain Rentals Reviews

5 | Lewes, DE

5 Reviews for The Margarita Man of Delaware/Delaware Chocolate Fountain Rentals

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

We go the margarita machine for our wedding. Not only was it a hit and the highlight of the drinks we had, but Kevin was great to work with. We spoke ahead of time to go over everything and he had the machine set-up and ready to go exactly when we needed it.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Susan · Married on 04/20/2013

Great company to work with! Everyone LOVED the chocolate fountain and have continued to talk about it!

Sent on 05/12/2013

mary · Married on 06/30/2012

Simple Fantastic,the Best!!!!(Jul 04 2012)

by MJI
    started asking around and eventually was introduced to Kevin from Delaware Chocolate Fountain Rentals. His Chocolate fountain (The Deluge) made our wedding simply awsome!. All of the Dipping items were fantastic (the chocolate covered smores with marshmallows on a stick are fabulous.The guests kept coming back again and again they couldnt get enough. It was a beautiful set up. They do everything for you, all we did was enjoy it. This made our event Fabulous.I highly recommend Delaware Chocolate Fountain Rentals,for anyone having any kind of party.(Married on 30 Jun 2012)

Sent on 07/04/2012

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2012

Wedding 5/12/12 Hilton, DE(May 18 2012)

deland31

Comments The quality of the fountain far exceeded my expectations!! It was set up so beautifully with my wedding cake all around it. It was a great addition to our day and make for fond memories with my friends and family!! I would use you again and strongly suggest to anyone to use you!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING Andrea(Married on 12 May 2012)

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2011

Kevin, also known as the Margarita man, was awesome to work with. He always returned my phone calls and was always insuring me that he had everything under control and wanted to make it as easy and care free for me as possible. Everyone raved on how good the chocolate was and what a treat and different idea this was for a wedding. My mom was licking her plate and a few people said they wanted to drink right from the fountain. I thought the price was a little high but it seems to be the norm. If I had to do it all over again, I will still go thru Kevin and get the fountain. The positive feedback about how much people enjoyed it, made it worth it in the long run. Delicous!!!!! Go for the dark chocolate :-)

Sent on 11/30/2011