The Mantilla Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Betty F. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Mother of the Bride

The Mantilla is absolutely exquisite, outstanding quality. The packaging was perfect. Excellent customer service and the turnaround time was less than five days. If you are getting married and looking for a beautiful veil or mantilla, I would definitely recommend the Mantilla Company.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you, Betty! Enjoy wearing your mantilla and being married! Wishing you and your family many blessings.
    Latiffe G. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Stunning mantilla!

Absolutely stunning mantilla! Would totally recommend to anyone looking for a high quality and beautiful mantilla

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear you are happy with your mantilla and that you would recommend us to your friend- we look forward to serving them!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/13/2022

Beautiful and delicate

Was looking for a mantilla for our Catholic ceremony and found beautiful options on their website! It shipped quickly and when it arrived it was even more breathtaking in person! Can’t wait to use it!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

I'm so glad you love your mantilla veil! Thank you for your review- it was a pleasure to serve you. Enjoy your wedding day!
  • Monica
    Monica K. Married on 03/06/2022

5 Stars and Then Some!

I can't say enough good things about Gloria and The Mantilla Company! Not only are the veils gorgeous, timeless, and one-of-a-kind, but the customer service is unbelievable. I'm getting married 5+ hours away from where I live, and due to storage limitations my dress is being kept at my parents' house. I was almost positive I wanted one of The Mantilla Company's gorgeous veils, but was nervous about how I would try it on with my dress given the circumstances. Gloria graciously worked with me to ensure my veil would arrive while I was home over Christmas and extended the return window so I could send it back if need be. But that was unnecessary! I loved everything about the veil and can't thank Gloria enough for starting this company. While I love my dress, I was not impressed by any of the veils I saw while shopping, and finding a dropped veil blusher is pretty much impossible. Thanks for making my vision come alive, Gloria! I can't wait to wear my veil in June!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thanks, Monica! So glad you loved it and it was no problem at all figuring out the logistics for your trial. More than happy to help out with that!
    Ana L. Married on 01/29/2022

Beautiful mantilla and wonderful service!

These are worth the price; not only they have a beautiful selection and lots of options but the quality of the mantillas a d the service and communication are wonderful. I totally recommend!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you Ana! You look beautiful in your mantilla veil- thank you for sharing! I'm happy you were satisfied with the quality and service.
    Malvina L. Married on 01/22/2022

Beautiful product great service

I wanted a mantilla that would become a family heirloom to be used by our family in weddings for year to come and the Mantilla Company exceeded all my expectations. The mantilla is exquisite and their service was excellent. I placed the order on line and the mantilla arrived right on time. I would highly recommend the Mantilla Company.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Malvina! Happy to hear this veil will become a family heirloom
  • Odalys
    Odalys J. Married on 01/04/2022

Super Attentive, Amazing Quality and Value!

Gloria was a pleasure to work with! She was responsiveness and even checked in with me to ensure the timing of when my veil would get in, worked well for our timeline. Her veils are amazing quality also!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, I'm so happy you were appreciated the service and loved your veil. Thank you for being a wonderful bride! xo
    Ana M. Married on 12/11/2021

Ideal, Convenient Option

I was searching for a traditional ceremony mantilla for my son’s wedding and the Mantilla Company presented the ideal option. The mantilla style we chose, (Madrid), is very pretty.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

I'm glad you were able to find just what you were looking for with The Mantilla Company. Wishing you and your family all the best!
    Marianela C. Married on 11/19/2021

Excellent experience . I received the mantilla ten days . It is such a beautiful , delicate , and elegant mantilla. Thank you !

I will recommend the Mantilla company fully. I received the mantilla within 10 days of my purchased. It’s an elegant, beautiful, and delicate piece made in Spain. Gloria includes a beautiful hand written note blessing and thanking the family. Thank you Gloria for your blessing . May you and those purchasing this beautiful piece be blessed. Thank you!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to assist you with your mantilla veil purchase!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 10/16/2021

Ordering was very easy, just that the original style I needed was already sold out.

The recipient and its family loved the mantilla. It was perfect. Thank you.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

I'm glad the family loved the mantilla veil! I hope they will treasure it for many years. Thank you for your purchase and review!
    Kristin R. Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful Veils & Super Responsive Vendor!

The veil I purchased came out nicer than I could have imagined. The lace itself it beautifully intricate and thick (as in, heavily embroidered, not flimsy). Speaking with Mantilla Company was also incredibly timely responses, I always knew where in the process my veil was. It was also easy to get samples to compare against my dress (I would high recommend ordering the samples first!!). I cannot recommend this company enough!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kristin! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you love your veil!!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect Find!

I had been going crazy looking for a quality mantilla, from Spain, for my wedding. This particular tradition of the Catholic mass is very important to me. I came across The Mantilla Company through a web search and validated their excellence through Wedding Wire's reviews. After working with Gloria I can vouch for all the positive reviews. She was extremely responsive and kept me up-to-date through the ordering and delivery of the mantilla. At the time I ordered it, it was not in stock. She was happy to accommodate my order and was up front with delivery expectations, which was appreciated. I finally received the mantilla two days ago and it was absolutely beautiful. The quality is excellent. It was exactly what I wanted. I am extra excited for my wedding day.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Diana, I appreciate YOU understanding the obstacles we faced as we figured things out during the holidays and COVID. I'm so glad you found the perfect mantilla with us!
    Amanda E. Married on 06/05/2021

Manilla for Cuban wedding

Beautiful quality and product! So so excited to use it for my wedding
  • Camille
    Camille S. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful Mantilla!

The Mantilla Company is an online store, and while you can’t try the veils in person, you can get samples of the lace shipped to you + there are free returns if you don't love your veil. It was important for me to have a mantilla for my wedding due to my heritage, and these are handmade in Spain and shipped to the US. I received SO many compliments on my mantilla, and it’s still one of my favorite parts of my outfit from that day! Cannot recommend enough!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Camille! I'm so glad you decided to get a mantilla veil through The Mantilla Company to pay homage to your heritage!
    Natalie D. Married on 04/09/2021

Great Quality!

I really wanted to have the mantilla tradition at my wedding and I didn’t have one in the family to use. I went searching and came across The Mantilla Company. They did not disappoint! The mantilla made with such great quality!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie. I'm glad you loved the quality and look for the mantilla veil. All the best to you and your family!
  • Isabel
    Isabel E. Married on 03/08/2021

Wish I could wear my veil everyday!!

I could not have loved my veil or experience with the Mantilla Company more! I sent Gloria pictures of my dress and she helped me pick perfect veils to match it. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and wonderful
    to work with. I live in NJ and ordered two veils to try in person with my dress, and it was so simple to send back the veil I didn’t want back...100% refund within the timeframe. I LOVED both veils ( Juliana beaded cathedral was stunning and raw hem cathedral) I ended up going with the raw edge cathedral because it went better with my dress and the aesthetic I was going for. It.was.GORGEOUS! So soft and romantic. I couldn’t have loved my veil more! It was EASILY my favorite thing I wore on my wedding day!
  • Monica
    Monica P. Married on 01/10/2021

Our Mantilla Company veil will be a family heirloom for generations to come

I purchased the Florencia Ivory Lace Veil in the Cathedral length for my daughter’s wedding. We ordered samples and my daughter picked her favorite. The entire process, even with Covid, went very well.
    The veil is gorgeous and an made of high quality lace. We will treasure it and hopefully it will become our next heirloom to pass on for generations to come.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and photos!!! They are just lovely- your daughter looked stunning
    Katie H. Married on 12/05/2020

Fantastic in every way

I loved the personalized note and the mantilla itself is absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to use it in my wedding😊
  • Paola
    Paola H. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Veil

The veil of my dreams! I was on the hunt for a classic mantilla veil and The Mantilla Co. was a great price, and great quality veil. So happy I went with them and it really tied together the entire look for my wedding day. The customer service was great and she was so helpful, able to answer my questions quickly, and packaged the veil beautifully. I would definitely recommend The Mantilla Co. to any bride!
  • Ann
    Ann B. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect in every way!

I knew for a long time that I wouldn't want a poofy princess veil when I got married. I found the manilla company by chance and made a decision on the exact veil I wanted that day. My family was a little concerned that I was looking for a different style than they were accustomed to, but everyone loved it! It was beautiful, elegant, and well made. I couldn't have asked for better!

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Ann, you look stunning! Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo and I'm so happy to hear everyone loved the veil!
  • Y
    Yoli Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing customer service!

I would highly recommend The Mantilla Company. Gloria was absolutely amazing in helping me find the perfect veil to match my dress for my special day. When I received my veil it was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Gloria! I would highly recommend them.
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen S. Married on 08/29/2020

Stunning veils, awesome customer service!

I was so, so happy with my veil! The Mantilla Company's website was super informative and helpful when I was trying to decide what kind of veil I wanted. When I ordered mine, Gloria (the owner) was very responsive and helped me arrange the timing of the veil's delivery so it wouldn't arrive while I was out of town. Can't recommend them enough!
    Catherine M. Married on 07/11/2020

Superb quality and service!

Veil bridal consultation was hugely useful and easy to do1 The veil options provided were not ones I would have initially chosen, but matched my dress beautifully. Looked like the veil and dress were made by the same designer. Veil made the entire outfit. Cannot recommend enough.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you, Catherine! I'm so happy to hear the veil consultation was a great resource for you! It was a pleasure helping you find the right veil for your dress. Enjoy your special day!
  • Careny
    Careny S. Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent!

I had a wonderful experience. Gloria was very quick to respond to all of my inquiries. I purchased a mantilla for my daughter’s wedding and we are very happy with the design and quality. Very reasonably priced. This will be an heirloom we can keep and share with our family.

Thanks again.
    Priscilla B. Married on 06/20/2020

Top notch customer service

In love with my mantilla veil and Gloria was exquisite helping me the entire process. She was so personable and responsive. Also the veil was delicate, beautiful and the quality was impeccable. I'd prefer the mantilla company over and over again.

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla! I love your photos and the veil went so beautifully with your dress! Enjoy all the wonderful things married life has to offer.