The Mantilla Company Reviews

114 Reviews for The Mantilla Company

• Monica

Monica K. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

5 Stars and Then Some!

I can't say enough good things about Gloria and The Mantilla Company! Not only are the veils gorgeous, timeless, and one-of-a-kind, but the customer service is unbelievable. I'm getting married 5+ hours away from where I live, and due to storage limitations my dress is being kept at my parents' house. I was almost positive I wanted one of The Mantilla Company's gorgeous veils, but was nervous about how I would try it on with my dress given the circumstances. Gloria graciously worked with me to ensure my veil would arrive while I was home over Christmas and extended the return window so I could send it back if need be. But that was unnecessary! I loved everything about the veil and can't thank Gloria enough for starting this company. While I love my dress, I was not impressed by any of the veils I saw while shopping, and finding a dropped veil blusher is pretty much impossible. Thanks for making my vision come alive, Gloria! I can't wait to wear my veil in June!

Sent on 01/29/2020

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thanks, Monica! So glad you loved it and it was no problem at all figuring out the logistics for your trial. More than happy to help out with that!
  • Odalys

Odalys J. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Super Attentive, Amazing Quality and Value!

Gloria was a pleasure to work with! She was responsiveness and even checked in with me to ensure the timing of when my veil would get in, worked well for our timeline. Her veils are amazing quality also!

Sent on 02/17/2020

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, I'm so happy you were appreciated the service and loved your veil. Thank you for being a wonderful bride! xo
  • Diana

Diana · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Perfect Find!

I had been going crazy looking for a quality mantilla, from Spain, for my wedding. This particular tradition of the Catholic mass is very important to me. I came across The Mantilla Company through a web search and validated their excellence through Wedding Wire's reviews. After working with Gloria I can vouch for all the positive reviews. She was extremely responsive and kept me up-to-date through the ordering and delivery of the mantilla. At the time I ordered it, it was not in stock. She was happy to accommodate my order and was up front with delivery expectations, which was appreciated. I finally received the mantilla two days ago and it was absolutely beautiful. The quality is excellent. It was exactly what I wanted. I am extra excited for my wedding day.

Sent on 02/09/2021

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Diana, I appreciate YOU understanding the obstacles we faced as we figured things out during the holidays and COVID. I'm so glad you found the perfect mantilla with us!

Amanda E. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Manilla for Cuban wedding

Beautiful quality and product! So so excited to use it for my wedding

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Isabel

Isabel E. · Married on 03/08/2021

Wish I could wear my veil everyday!!

I could not have loved my veil or experience with the Mantilla Company more! I sent Gloria pictures of my dress and she helped me pick perfect veils to match it. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and wonderful
    to work with. I live in NJ and ordered two veils to try in person with my dress, and it was so simple to send back the veil I didn’t want back...100% refund within the timeframe. I LOVED both veils ( Juliana beaded cathedral was stunning and raw hem cathedral) I ended up going with the raw edge cathedral because it went better with my dress and the aesthetic I was going for. It.was.GORGEOUS! So soft and romantic. I couldn’t have loved my veil more! It was EASILY my favorite thing I wore on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/26/2021
  • Monica

Monica P. · Married on 01/10/2021

Our Mantilla Company veil will be a family heirloom for generations to come

I purchased the Florencia Ivory Lace Veil in the Cathedral length for my daughter’s wedding. We ordered samples and my daughter picked her favorite. The entire process, even with Covid, went very well.
    The veil is gorgeous and an made of high quality lace. We will treasure it and hopefully it will become our next heirloom to pass on for generations to come.

Sent on 02/11/2021

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind review and photos!!! They are just lovely- your daughter looked stunning

Katie H. · Married on 12/05/2020

Fantastic in every way

I loved the personalized note and the mantilla itself is absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to use it in my wedding😊

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Paola

Paola H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Veil

The veil of my dreams! I was on the hunt for a classic mantilla veil and The Mantilla Co. was a great price, and great quality veil. So happy I went with them and it really tied together the entire look for my wedding day. The customer service was great and she was so helpful, able to answer my questions quickly, and packaged the veil beautifully. I would definitely recommend The Mantilla Co. to any bride!

Sent on 02/25/2021
  • Y

Yoli · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing customer service!

I would highly recommend The Mantilla Company. Gloria was absolutely amazing in helping me find the perfect veil to match my dress for my special day. When I received my veil it was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Gloria! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Gretchen

Gretchen S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Stunning veils, awesome customer service!

I was so, so happy with my veil! The Mantilla Company's website was super informative and helpful when I was trying to decide what kind of veil I wanted. When I ordered mine, Gloria (the owner) was very responsive and helped me arrange the timing of the veil's delivery so it wouldn't arrive while I was out of town. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Catherine M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Superb quality and service!

Veil bridal consultation was hugely useful and easy to do1 The veil options provided were not ones I would have initially chosen, but matched my dress beautifully. Looked like the veil and dress were made by the same designer. Veil made the entire outfit. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 07/15/2020

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you, Catherine! I'm so happy to hear the veil consultation was a great resource for you! It was a pleasure helping you find the right veil for your dress. Enjoy your special day!
  • Careny

Careny S. · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent!

I had a wonderful experience. Gloria was very quick to respond to all of my inquiries. I purchased a mantilla for my daughter’s wedding and we are very happy with the design and quality. Very reasonably priced. This will be an heirloom we can keep and share with our family.

Thanks again.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Priscilla B. · Married on 06/20/2020

Top notch customer service

In love with my mantilla veil and Gloria was exquisite helping me the entire process. She was so personable and responsive. Also the veil was delicate, beautiful and the quality was impeccable. I'd prefer the mantilla company over and over again.

Sent on 02/10/2021

The Mantilla Company's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla! I love your photos and the veil went so beautifully with your dress! Enjoy all the wonderful things married life has to offer.

Natalie B. · Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent customer service

Gloria was very attentive to my order and let me know all the details . The ceremony mantilla is beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2020

Delia E. · Married on 06/06/2020

A mantilla for wedding anniversary

I was picturing my mantilla already for my wedding anniversary to be pretty. My mantilla is beyond pretty. It's beautiful. I wasn't sure how would it look on a person. They sent me a picture with someone wearing one. It was perfect. To take the time to send a picture it is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/17/2020

The Mantilla Company's reply:

You are very welcome-it was our pleasure to help you! So glad you loved it. Congrats on your many years of marriage!!
  • Maribel

Maribel · Married on 06/05/2020

Quality Veil

Gloria was so responsive and kind throughout the process. I ordered a custom cathedral veil that was wider than the standard size, and it is beautiful! The lace and tulle is better quality than what you find at boutique bridal stores, and the price is better. It was the perfect color match of ivory for my dress. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely perfect!!!

Gloria took the time to help me pick the perfect veil to match my gown. The quality, timeliness, and professionalism she showed absolutely cannot be best. I am SO glad i got my veil from The Mantilla Company!

Sent on 09/08/2019

The Mantilla Company's reply:

I love the photo, Emily! So glad you loved it. Enjoy your big day, thank you for being a wonderful customer!

Susan M. · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing company!

Great selection and quality. Quick responses to my questions. Helpful option to order more than one to see in person and allow the return of the ones not purchasing.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Nicole D. · Married on 02/01/2020

Elegant + High Quality Ceremony Mantilla

I highly recommend the Mantilla Company to any bride! I purchased a ceremony mantilla for my Catholic wedding ceremony, and it was so beautiful. The ceremony mantilla itself was packaged with so much love and a handwritten thank you card from Gloria. I will definitely be passing this heirloom-quality ceremony mantilla down for generations. Thank you so much for being a part of my special day.

Sent on 03/01/2020

The Mantilla Company's reply:

What a beautiful photo, congratulations! Thank you for the kind words and wishing you all the best- enjoy!

Regina · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautifull veil great price

I loved my veil it is beautifull at a great price and amazing costumer service. Defenitly recommended!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Best experience ever!

I was worried about ordering a veil online but I’m so glad I did! The quality of the material is better than the veils from the stores that I tried on. I don’t have any lace on my dress so I was a little concerned it wouldn’t go with it. But I was so wrong! It goes together wonderfully! I would highly recommend this company to any other bride!

Sent on 07/16/2019

The Mantilla Company's reply:

So glad you love the way your lace veil looks with your dress! You can't go wrong with any lace when you pair it with a dress that doesn't have any lace. Best wishes on your wedding day and always!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 09/14/2019

My dream veil!

This is the veil I have always wanted. The craftsmanship is beautiful. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Laura M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic customer service

I had a last minute change in my wedding dress and needed a veil. I called the Mantilla company in August when Spain is literally closed down for business. Gloria jumped in action and within 2 hours the perfect veil was found and the quality of the veil is impeccable . I highly recommend the Mantilla company . Do not shop anywhere else !

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • I

Irma · Married on 08/31/2019

Very friendly, accommodating, professional

Absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous ceremony Mantilla I purchased for my sons upcoming wedding! Gloria was wonderful during the whole process, and the Mantilla was received much sooner than expected.
    If you’re searching for an exquisite, heirloom quality piece, look no further!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Mantilla Company's reply:

So kind, thank you Irma for trusting in what we do. I am happy to hear how pleased you are with your mantilla veil purchase! Best wishes to you and your family!
  • Jackie

Jackie M. · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful Veils!

The Mantilla Company was so great to work with and made choosing my veil so much easier. From the veil samples to the final product, everything was great! I loved my veil so much, definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019