126 Reviews for The Mansion on Main Street

Event Rentals (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
126 The Mansion on Main Street Reviews

In May of 2018 my wife and I had our wedding here. It was everything we could ask for and more. The staff was great, flexible, and they understand everything we wanted and needed. Everything was so clean and neat and well displayed. All of our guests kept saying and still say how beautiful the venue was. The food was out of this world good, as we went with prime rib, salmon, and a chicken plate. There were so many things we had to change last minute and on the fly and everyone acted professionally and made sure everything was fixed promptly and accordingly. Erin was in charge of our wedding and she was amazing and we were so happy she helped us. Rob made the wedding itself awesome as he took care of everything we wanted and needed sometimes before we could even ask. Absolutely a great staff and great place to get married.

Profile Picture Rich, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding there on April 21, 2018. WOW! It was perfect. The Mansion on Main Street was the only venue we looked at, we fell in love with it the minute we saw it. We worked with Olivia, who is amazing and answers all of your questions in a timely fashion. The rest of the staff was so helpful as they were constantly checking in and made sure our day was perfect.

We received messages the day after our wedding saying how everything was great and how beautifiul the rooms were. We had our cocktail hour on the second floor and our reception on the third floor. We also received message about how outstanding the food was! From cocktail hour to dinner and dessert, everyone as so happy with their food choices.

We cannot thank the staff at The Mansion on Main Street enough!

Ryan and Jaclyn Gordon

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Mansion on Main Street was phenomenal from start to finish, and we couldn’t have imagined a better location for our wedding. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.

The venue itself is beautiful. There’s a pond, a bridge, a gazebo - all great for photos. The wedding pavillion was also fantastic. There’s a beautiful chandelier and the location stood well on its own - we only had 2 altar flowers and it was enough for us.

The customer service here cannot be surpassed. We started with Samantha, who was super great! She was prompt with her email responses and went out of her way to find answers to all our questions. However, a month prior to our wedding, she found a different job and Rebecca took her place. We were nervous at first as our wedding fast approached, but Rebecca was OUTSTANDING. She met the level of service we expected, coordinated everything with my vendors leading up to the wedding, and was awesome the day of the wedding. She coordinated everything flawlessly, and was a calming presence the day of. We were standing out of site of our guests, and she calmed my nerves, held my veil, and when I made the decision to ditch it, she quickly got rid of it. She’s also a bustling pro :) Our bridal attendant, Rob, was also great! He went above and beyond to take care of us the entire night. He’s also great at bustles - I expected to round up my bridesmaids for the ordeal, but he and Rebecca handled it for us. Our maitre d’, Kim, was also fantastic! She took care of the behind-the-scenes parts of the wedding, but also made sure all was great when she came to the front of the house. Every detail was tended to, and I know there are others involved to make the day as perfect as it was, and we thank you :)

I could not have imagined a more perfect day, and The Mansion on Main Street made it happen.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/23/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Flatware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We want to give special thanks to Samantha, Dan, SoJourne, Peggy and Rob for making our wedding day on 10/11/15 beautiful at the Mansion. You did a fantastic job: thoughtful, kind, professional and always there for us. Everything about the venue/ceremony/reception was great. The food was delicious. Our guest commented on your venue as a beautiful venue for a wedding.

Profile Picture User5576553, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Our wedding was on October 14, 2017. It was magnificent. I can not enough about The Mansion. We got so many compliments from our guests. The venue is beautiful, but the staff is outstanding. Samantha Serenkin is fabulous. She helped us so much in planning for our big day. I would email her daily and she would respond right away, no matter how silly my question was. Our Maitre D' Harry went above and beyond for us. He was there for us whenever we needed him, and checking in on us constantly. Our florist was supposed to put flowers on our cake that day, but didn't. Harry got flowers and decorated the cake for us so it didn't look like a disaster. The entire staff really exceeded our expectations. Everything was incredible... food, service, atmosphere. We recommend this venue to everyone. You will not regret booking your next event with The Mansion.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Words cannot express how beautiful and special our wedding day was at The Mansion on Main Street. We, along with our guests, truly had a fabulous time celebrating our wedding on September 23, 2017. We worked with two coordinators, Shari as well as Samantha and both were crucial in our decision to choose The Mansion. They quickly showed us that they were well-versed in traditional Indian weddings and did not hesitate to remind us about certain key elements we would need as part of our ceremony. Samantha was available anytime we needed her by email, phone or in person and would always respond in a timely manner. Around the wedding, things can get stressful but one thing is for certain, dealing with our venue and wedding coordinators was not one of these things and we are forever grateful for that.
We had visited multiple different venues in the start of our planning days trying to find a beautiful and unique venue location- which we found in The Mansion. Prior to choosing the location, we had visited the venue on several different occasions, each time bringing back more of our family who also ended up falling in love with the place and the staff. The staff was extremely patient with all of us showing us the venue grounds and the gorgeous different rooms. Also a big thank you to our Maitre' d Matt who was always there when we needed him the day of and made sure to put some food aside for us so we could actually eat despite our jam packed schedule. It was all the little things that added up and meant more to us than anything.
We received so many compliments from our friends/family and were happily delighted with the way they accommodated us and our 275+ guests. If you book your wedding here, you will not be disappointed. Perfecting your special day is something they take great pride in and we can confidently say this! Thank you all so much-- we will definitely be back soon! =)

Profile Picture Arun and Monica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"Pleased" with The Mansion is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Our wedding was almost nine months ago (9/17/2017), and people are STILL talking about how beautiful our wedding was, how good the food and service was, and how much of a good time they had! We've been told that we had the "wedding of the year", and even now some of our friends who are now engaged want to have that same experience! If we could do it all over again, we'd choose The Mansion again and again. Our day was perfect. We'd recommend The Mansion in a heartbeat, but if you have the opportunity to request anyone - Samantha carried us through the wedding process and put our minds at ease. She was so sweet, knowledgeable, and just overall amazing. And you REALLY want ROB by your side as your maitre D (he was just everything and MORE!!). 9 months later, and even our guests remember him!! Everything was absolutely wonderful … and if everything we've said doesn't help, I (the bride) am a certified event planner myself & literally didn't have to lift a finger my entire day! They nailed every request. All I kept hearing from my bridal party that morning was , "you are the calmest bride we've ever seen". I'm not sure if they could still say that if I didn't have Samantha and Rob! Long story short, the Mansion gave this young couple the wedding of their dreams. Worth every single penny! Thanks again guys!

(I've uploaded a photo to show how awesome Rob was … in the photo, he had just finished fixing my veil and giving me a short pep talk before I headed down the aisle- that of course made us laugh! My dad, who was also the officiant, needed that laugh to stop the tears from coming. I'm his first daughter he had to give away!) The Mansion has given us the most beautiful memories that we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

After stepping foot in The Mansion, we knew that this was our venue. We had looked at quite a handful of venues and we were disappointed at what the others had to offer. When we met with Caitlin, she was nothing but nice to us. She coordinated our dream wedding to perfection. From planning the wedding, food tasting, and to the big day. The food was delicious. We had so many great comments after the wedding. The Brazilian station and Mojito station was a big hit! Special thanks to our Maitre' d Rob who was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond when serving us everything we needed. For sure, we will be attending the Sunday brunches at the Mansion.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Flatware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

When we first walked in, we knew this is where our wedding NEEDED to be. We had our cocktail hour in the Crystal Vanderbilt room and our wedding in the Versailles Ballroom. The Versailles Ballroom was beautiful and elegant and was big enough to hold our 200+ guests. The floor plan allow us to see all our guests and vice versa.
Everything went according to plan; all our tables were set to perfection and were right down to the last detail. The staff was very accommodating. We loved working with Samantha at the Mansion. Sam was very thorough and attentive throughout the whole process.

We could not recommend a better venue!

Profile Picture Khen, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Decision making is not my fave. It follows that decision making for my wedding was nearly impossible. Plan your dream wedding while also accommodating 200+ guests, and 2 families of totally different backgrounds? The Mansion was the very first venue we visited - and we fell in love. However, the indecisiveness within wouldn't allow me to make such a BIG and final decision without doing my due diligence, so that's what we did. I dragged my husband (fiance then) to about 12 other venues in the Philadelphia/ New Jersey area and nothing compared to the feeling we first felt when we stepped foot into the Mansion. So, we went back and booked our big day with them - and we couldn't have been happier! Sam made every step of wedding planning so easy, she was so responsive to every call & email; gave amazing feedback and as a detail oriented, list-making person myself -- Sam. was. perfect! Rob was our bridal attendant and as soon as we arrived from our ceremony, he greeted us with trays of DELICIOUS hors d'oeuvres! He always made sure we had a drink in our hands and food in our stomach (not just on our table which typically is the case for the bride and groom). He’s that person that you want around you on one of the busiest days of your life. Kim was our maître’ d and she guided us through all of the formalities of the wedding – from grand entrances to cake cutting! The wedding day is so high energy that it’s important to have someone guiding you so you don’t miss out on the special moments. Shari, Chef Vaje and Michele were the people we met during our first visit to the Mansion, and each encounter with them was always filled with smiles and laughter. Chef Vaje is absolutely amazing at creating the most delicious meals and Michele was always filled with kind and calming words during one of the busiest times of a girl's life! The service, the food, the ambiance - 100% top notch! Our wedding was better than we could have dreamed because of the Mansion! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Mariane, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Flatware, Linens

Where do I start.. The Mansion helped my husband and I have the wedding of our dreams. The minute we walked in a for a tour, we knew it was perfect for us. Samantha was EXCELLENT and was there for us every step of the way. She responded so quickly to any question/ email that I had throughout the planning process. Her suggestions and guidance helped put me at ease during planning. I never had to worry about a thing. On the day of, Samantha, Peggy, Rob, and all of the staff helped our day run absolutely perfect. Whether it was helping bustle my dress, making sure we always got a bite to eat or drink while mingling, or passing out tissues to our guests during our first dances.. we can't thank you enough! You truly took care of us and made our day feel so special. And the food is to DIE FOR. The stations at cocktail hour were such a huge hit! We still have family and friends raving about it to this day. Thank you all SO much. Book your wedding here, and you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Flatware, Linens

From the second we stepped through the door at the Mansion, we knew it was our venue. Samantha Serenkin was assigned to our wedding and made us feel like family from day one. She left no question unanswered, suggested unique ideas to incorporate into our special day and knew when to respectfully say, "that's a terrible idea, what about this instead?" Her vendor recommendations were top notch and made our wedding day one for the history books.

I still remember when it came time to finalize the menu, the planning stress had officially taken over me and I just frantically looked at her to "just please pick it so I can be done with it." I trusted her – and that was all there was to it… and according to our guests, she NAILED it! 

The entire day from start to finish was handled masterfully. When we arrived at the venue ahead of time to take pictures, we were greeted with assorted cheeses and champagne, and every staff member made it their personal mission to make sure I remained out of sight. Peggy handled our rehearsal the night before and suggested a unique grand entrance for me on the actual wedding day. I was bummed to find out she wouldn't be coordinating the ceremony for the day of… until I arrived at the venue and there she was! She had switched events with another staff member so she and Dan could work their magic for our wedding!

Every detail was just as I imagined and for the things that did go wrong, I still don't know about them! Kim and Laurie were my eyes and ears throughout the night and they made sure my husband and I were never without a drink or a full belly. They also helped the photographer get some of the most perfect outside shots, despite the torrential downpours earlier in the day. At the end of the night, everything was carefully packed up and locked away for us to pick up on Sunday.

I can't thank Samantha and the rest of the Mansion staff enough! You guys are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding this past December was AMAZING. We got so many compliments!!

First, Samantha was so responsive to all my questions and emailed me promptly each time. Our attendant Matt was so good to us and always asked what we needed and brought us appetizers, water, etc. He was there whenever we needed him! Our Maitre D' Sojourn was so great to us too and our families.

Everyone raved about the food starting from cocktail hour and through dinner and dessert! Everything tasted amazing and you really can't go wrong with any of the entrees- we recommend the chateaubriand, almond encrusted chicken, and the salmon with beurre blanc.

For the price you pay, you get amazing service, a beautiful venue, gourmet food, and open bar. We are so glad we decided to hold our wedding here because you definitely won't be able to get such a good deal up in North Jersey!

Profile Picture Katrina, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Valet, Flatware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Thank you Samantha, Vahe, Peggy and Emmy for such a wonderful day! We couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff to help us through this process. You were there for us all the way until the end.

Profile Picture Jeanine, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Flatware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Uncovered Outdoor

We just had our wedding at The Mansion and we have nothing but great things to say about our experience. From the beginning of planning to the end of our wedding night, everything was perfect. The venue is beautiful, the staff are all friendly and professional and the food is amazing. We were lucky enough to have Samantha help us in planning our day and she is so great at her job. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and an overall great person! The whole process was so easy because of her and we are so grateful she was able to help us with everything. The Mansion definitely gives you the biggest bang for your buck! We would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We chose The Mansion as our venue because our coordinator, Sam made the process SO easy! We are generally a very laid back couple, so we wanted sort of a one-stop-shop. We had our ceremony outside in the beautiful Gazebo area. Everything was just so perfect. The way the party flowed from the ceremony, to cocktail hour into the reception was flawless! We keep receiving so many compliments on how beautiful and put together everything was.

Sam made the whole planning process stress-free! We knew exactly what to expect.

The day of the wedding was so busy, but everyone at The Mansion made sure we had everything we needed (and more!) Peggy and Matt were our attendants for the day, and they were absolutely amazing! Matt is literally a rockstar! Peggy had everything together and was so organized. I didn't even have to think about anything for a second!

I am seriously so glad we chose this venue. Everything was perfect. The food was amazing, and all our of guests had a great time.

Thank you again, Sam, Peggy & Matt!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Flatware, Linens

My husband and I got married on September 1, 2016. Planning began about a year prior to the big day. I had the pleasure of working with Samantha Serenkin from the Mansion on every detail. Sam was always very prompt and responsive to my calls and emails. I knew my wedding would be beautiful because frankly the venue is gorgeous, but the attention to detail and making my entire bridal party feel special is something that goes beyond what one pays for! Every single person on the staff from the planner to the chef and bar tender were simply amazing and made me and my guests have a wonderful time! They worked very well with my vendors and made my day much more than I ever could have dreamed! Thank you Sam for being totally awesome from beginning to end and thank you to Peggy who asked if she could work our wedding on her day off because she enjoyed us so much! And thank you to every other person who gave me a wedding to be remembered for a lifetime!

Victoria Robinson

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our wedding at the Mansion on Main Street. From day one, we dealt with Samantha, who was not only extremely pleasant to deal with, but went out her way to ensure we got the best possible service. Everything we requested or desired was considered and put in motion. Samantha was always available to help with any queries we had and to offer suggestions and advice. On the day, everything ran like clockwork. Guests raved about the food, venue and service at the Mansion. We both would highly recommend the venue and would advise on getting Samantha as your contact. Bravo and thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I cannot put into words how great a choice the Mansion was for our wedding and reception! From day one Samantha made us feel like we were her one and only clients. She accommodated us every step of the way, even when we threw ideas at her the week before. When the big day came, we made a last minute call to move the wedding inside due to the extreme heat. Not only did they make it happen but it was flawless! The staff made us feel like the world revolved around us the second we got there. They made sure the bridal party had drinks and food any time we needed it. Our guest told us numerous time throughout the night how amazing Peggy and team were. The chef, Vahe, was wonderful, his food was fantastic to say the least, and they were more than accommodating to our guests with dietary restrictions. The rooms (we had the Tiffany room) looked amazing. We had numerous people tell us during the wedding and in the weeks after that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

My mom hosted my bridal shower here over the weekend. I grew up in the area and had never once been to the Mansion. Driven by it all the time, but never actually seen it. It was gorgeous. My shower was a surprise and I was kept blindfolded until I arrived in the room. I was so surprised! The room was beautiful and the food was delicious. All of the staff assisting were so kind and made me feel so special. The room was filled with natural light and even on a rainy day, was very bright. My photos came out gorgeous as well. All of my friends and family said how impressed they were with the venue. Excellent location!

Profile Picture User4813786, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding yesterday, June 26, 2016, was everything I hoped it would be due in large part to The Mansion, the Mansion's recommended vendors, and my own attention to detail. The food at The Mansion is outstanding, the venue is gorgeous, I love the outdoor ceremony space, and my bridal attendant, Lori, was fabulous! Keep in mind that the person you book your wedding with may change throughout your wedding planning process. I booked my wedding with one person whom I really liked and she left a couple months later. I was also always very on top of everything: setting up meetings and the tasting and paying each deposit. As long as you are on top of your own wedding, everything will turn out exactly as you want it to be and will be a dream come true like my special day was.

Profile Picture Elyse, 6/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just booked my wedding here and their customer service has been fabulous! The place is gorgeous and the value is great

Profile Picture User4592075, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST WEDDING EVER!!!! Literally within minutes after taking a tour of the Mansion, my fiance (now husband) leaned over and whispered to me, "you want to book? Let's do it!" After signing the contract, we received a bottle of Champagne and that's when our dream became a reality. We had our reception in the Crystal/Vanderbilt Room and I have to say, it's one of the best spaces in the entire place. The all-glass Crystal Room allows you to look out over the gorgeous grounds and see the breathtaking views as the sun sets. The Mansion staff allowed us to decorate the entire chapel and bring in, basically, anything we wanted. Many of the other venues/churches are very picky about decor items and don't allow you to have rose petals, aisle decor, etc. When the day of the wedding finally came, the two bridal attendants were amazing. They were always there, offering any help they could. I forgot bobby pins to secure my veil and they went and found some for me. You couldn't ask for nicer people who work there. And then the food... At every other wedding I've been to, I left hungry. With the Mansion, you get so many hors' devours, and then your meal is a very nice size with excellent flavor... To top off the evening, your wedding cake is served with an array of sorted desserts which you literally could not eat them all if you tried. Overall, if you DON'T book with this venue, I have to say you will be missing out. The Mansion staff goes to great lengths to ensure your needs and wants are fully met. Oh, and the last thing - pricing... AMAZING... Other venues want $200 or more per person around this area. For everything that you receive with the Mansion, it's probably the best priced venue I've been to or know of. Can you tell I can't say enough great things about the Mansion? Don't spend time on negative reviews, if there are any... Before I booked, I had read maybe two bad reviews and I am here to tell you, there's nothing bad to say about the Mansion... Book NOW!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Samantha is great! So friendly and organized. The staff is so accommodating...the manger is great, all the wait staff and Vahe (chef). Very friendly, flexible, professional, timely, organized...really want to make you happy. The venue is beautiful and the day of...I can't thank our maître de enough...she was so amazing and sweet. She even lended her glasses to our officiant who arrived late and forgot hers. Above and beyond!

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews