The Mansion on Main Street Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Dionne
    Dionne K. Married on 06/23/2022

Elegant, Professional and Attentive!!!

Let me start by saying this venue is beautiful inside out. From the moment we arrived here I knew this was it. Samantha was the best from start to finish, any changes she fixed immediately. The day of our wedding Renee was my bridal attendant and when I say she was on point all night, she was incredible. Whatever we needed we received in seconds. Do not hesitate to book with The Mansion on Main Street you will be satisfied.
    Anna H. Married on 06/11/2022

Incredible

The Mansion and the staff are a true Dream!!
    On your wedding day they go above and beyond. We had the most amazing Bridal Attendant Renee, who was there every step of the way the whole night. Besides being recently renovated, the food is incredible- our guests could not stop talking about the food. A special thanks to Dania, who was our sales specialist throughout and Matt is amazing too. You will not be disappointed at all with the Mansion- they made our wedding a true dream and deserve all the recognition!! Of all the venues in the area- this goes above and beyond on your special day- pick them.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Hi Anna! Thank you so so much for leaving us a five star review with such beautiful details! You two were such a pleasure to work with, any venue would be lucky to have you as their couple! We wish you two all the love in your future together! Thank you for being amazing and choosing The Mansion to share your special day with!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah J. Married on 05/28/2022

Have your wedding here!

From the moment we pulled up to the Mansion for our initial tour, it blew our minds! From the manicured French gardens, perfect for an outdoor ceremony and stunning pictures, to the gorgeous white marble interior of the mansion itself, the Mansion is breathtaking. With two stunning ballrooms, two amazing cocktail hour spaces, and bridal rooms to store your belongings in. The packages they have to offer and their flexibility in helping you plan your dream day. We were met by Samantha, who made us feel so at ease during the "shopping around" process. She answered every question via email and phone and checked in throughout the way. We then worked with Dania who helped plan all of the little details for the day. For the day of, we were also greeted by one of their managers, the Matre' D, and bridal attendant. They all made our day run smoothly and it was a dream. Lastly, the food- I can't say enough about the food, and neither could my guests. We were all blown away by the amount and quality of food during cocktail hour and dinner/dessert. During our tasting the chef even came around to discuss how the day typically looks. I could go on and on but seriously- have your wedding here. You will absolutely NOT regret it!
    Brielle L. Married on 12/11/2021

12.11.21 My Dream Wedding Came True @ The Mansion

What can I even say.....I'm utterly speechless at my experience with The Mansion on Main Street and their incredible staff! Dreams really do come true when you have such an incredible team of people helping you on your special day! Being a pandemic bride, my heart was torn with all the rescheduling and pushing the wedding date back. Now that I had my special day I am soooooo happy and over the moon at my experience. Everything happens for a reason! Because my date changed I had my wedding in a fully renovated building. The new construction and outdoor scenery is PHENOMENAL for photos and videos. All of the guests raved about the experience as well. From the food, to the drinks, the kind staff and beautiful venue. I can't say enough good about them all. If you're in the south jersey area and looking for a venue. BOOK IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Thank you to The Mansion I finally have my happily ever after!

Shout out to my other incredible vendors
    Photography Pravada
    Videography Daniel Swayer
    DJ DiNardo Brothers Entertainment

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Hi Brielle & Cole!! What can we even say?!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts here at The Mansion, as we are so lucky to have been a part of your special day!! You two are truly an amazing couple and we absolutely adored working with you. Your photos came out stunning and the energy of your wedding was a dream. From all of us here at The Mansion, we wish you both a life time of happiness! Congratulations again!!
    Ernie D. Married on 11/14/2021

Excellent Wedding Event

Hi Jessica

I needed a few days to recoup.
    I wanted to thank you and the entire Mansion staff for providing us with a spectacular wedding. Everything was perfect from the ceremony, cocktail hr & reception. Great food! Steak was cooked perfectly. We got nothing but compliments that entire night. Family & friends are still talking about the wedding. Bartenders and servers were on top of things providing excellent service throughout the night. I wanted to also acknowledge Alex. She followed my daughter around and took care of everything. She was on point with everything. Alex really helped make the wedding day special for my daughter. Also Michelle was great throughout the event. Making sure everything was going smoothly and directing the staff. Both were such a big help to us. Q's coordination and direction that day was excellent. He brought it all together. There also was a guy with a beard directing throughout the night. All were excellent! Again we all were EXTREMELY happy with everything you all did. Please let John know we appreciated everything you all did for us.

Hope to have another event there....

Thanks

Ernie & Judy Dellapia

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much Ernie & Judy for your kind words and amazing review!! We truly loved working with Victoria & Jason and yourselves for their wedding day!! From everyone at The Mansion, we appreciate everything you have said and wish them both a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 11/13/2021

Best day ever

I had my wedding at the Mansion this past Saturday and it was by far the best day and night ever! All thanks to the Mansion!! The staff catered to every single need anyone had, the food was amazing and the service was beyond excellent! HIGHLY highly recommend👏🏼

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Hi Kelsey + Arthur!!! Congratulations again to the two of you and thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback! It is couples like you that make our job so enjoyable! It has been a pleasure working with you both and we are so happy you trusted everyone at The Mansion to be part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! All our love!
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely amazing venue

Wedding planning is sooo incredibly stressful. My husband and I signed our contract when The Mansion was down to the STUDS during their major renovations because we just knew it was going to turn out amazing. The staff is professional, the food is to die for, and the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The staff from front of house to back of house genuinely care about your experience from start to finish. The day of the wedding I felt like a celebrity with the way the Michelle, my Maitre D and Bradley, my bridal attendant stayed on top of us to make sure our wedding day was perfect and let me tell you something IT WAS! SAM G, DANIA S, MICHELLE, BRADLEY and the entire staff at The Mansion. WOW... THANK YOU!! Bradley and Michelle are amazing at what they do please don't ever let them leave LOL!! I will never forget you guys and our amazingly perfect day thanks again!!!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback Kaitlyn!!! You were such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy you trusted our team with your special day! Thank you for being so amazing and we look forward to working with you again in the future! All our love!
    Alexa R. Married on 11/05/2021

Best service I could have ever asked for

The mansion was absolutely the BEST choice we could have made when choosing a wedding vendor. Samantha was accommodating from the very beginning until the very end, I feel like we couldn’t have done it without her. I hope whoever chooses the mansion next gets to experience the highest level of hospitality as we did. Thank you Sam for all you’ve done for us and caring and sticking around the whole way through. You’re the best!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Alexa & Jed, thank you so much for your heartwarming review about your wedding, but especially highlighting myself! You two were amazing to work with throughout the planning process and I am so honored I was picked to be part of such an important day for you two! Everyone here at The Mansion sends nothing but the best for your futures together and I personally send all of my love!
    Kayla M. Married on 11/01/2021

Wedding Perfection in the Details

If I could give 6 stars in every category I would have. My husband and I chose The Mansion 9 months out in the middle of the pandemic and I was concerned with how difficult it would be to plan considering this but The Mansion eliminated and addressed any questions or concerns that came up quickly and efficiently. They were incredibly flexible and transparent with all details leading up to The Big Day. The food was exquisite and the venue was breathtaking but it is the team and staff that make The Mansion so special. The team and staff here, from top to bottom, want to make sure your day goes as seemlessly as possible to match your vision. They paid attention to every detail and accommodated almost every request where possible; this can be difficult when you have a mother like mine with grand ideas on top of your own. Without a doubt, choosing The Mansion as our venue was the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to have their dream wedding.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Kayla & Sean, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your glowing review! Your positive feedback means the world to the team at The Mansion! We feel so honored that you two chose us to be part of such a special day! You two were a dream couple to work with! From everyone at The Mansion, we all wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!
  • James
    James D. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome Service! Amazing Wedding

Hi Mansion on Main Street Family!

Julie and I were completely astounded by the service that we received for our wedding at The Mansion. Dania and Sam, you both made us feel so relaxed heading into the wedding day. You both were a blessing to us by reassuring what needed to be done at certain times to make sure we were on schedule. We were so pleased to have gotten our first look and photos done with plenty of time before the ceremony. The flexibility of the staff to try to pull off the outdoor ceremony and move it indoors when a storm came through is what we are most grateful for. The entire cocktail hour/reception blew us away with the food, drinks, and settings. It truly was an incredible day for us. Special thank you's to Matt, Q, Maricela, Michelle, and the rest of the support team. Our wedding day will stand out because of The Mansion on Main Street.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Jimmy + Julie, thank you so much for the amazing review and kind words! Your wedding date was an unforgettable one for sure and we are just so happy everything turned out as amazing as you had hoped regardless of the weather!!! You two were such a pleasure, we hope to work with you again in the future, and wish you all the luck on your future as husband and wife! All our love!
    Robert M. Married on 09/10/2021

The Mansion on Main wedding

We love the mansion! Beautiful venue and great staff..Samantha and Dania were great and the wedding staff helped the entire night! The venue screams elegance and is nothing short of beautiful. Would definitely recommend!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

From the entire team here at The Mansion, we'd all like to wish you both Robert and Jessica a big congratulations on your marriage!! We were so pleased to work with you all and your families were so amazing as well!
    Thank you very much for sharing your recommendation and your thoughts on your wedding day experience! We will certainly pass on your kind words to Samantha and Dania! We hope to see you again in the future! Congratulations, and well wishes on a long and happy life together!! 🙏🏼❤
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 08/01/2021

Beautiful Grounds for an Outdoor Ceremony!

The Mansion on Main Street was the first place I went to go visit when I started my search for a wedding venue after seeing the beautiful pictures of the grounds on their website. Since seeing the venue, I couldn’t seem to get it out of my head when visiting other venues so I knew it was the one. I live in North Jersey so it was a commute to commit to the frequent visits and taste testing but it was worth it! The people there worked hard to accommodate the requests of my husband and I, even down to the point when we insisted to do it outside when there was a chance of rain. They supported our decision and we ended up having a rain-free ceremony on their beautiful grounds. My guests were pleasantly surprised at the great service and amazing venue space. Everyone we worked with were kind, caring, and genuine. I definitely recommend brides in NJ, NY, and PA to visit The Mansion on Main Street!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at The Mansion! We are so thrilled to hear that our venue and the grounds made such an amazing first impression after your first visit! We always strive to make each couple's wishes happen to give them the wedding of their dreams! We are so happy to hear that you and your friends and family all enjoyed yourselves! From the entire team here at The Mansion, we wish you both Samantha and Lamar a beautiful life together, and we hope to see you again in the future!! 🙂❤
  • Janet
    Janet C. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding at the Mansion

I just recently had my wedding at the Mansion (8/5/21). It was everything I dreamed of and more. From start to finish they were attentive and responsive. They worked with my budget and helped make all my ideas a reality. The day of the wedding everything I needed was taken care of immediately and made the day so easy and perfect.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Hello Janet! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us more than anything, as giving the wedding couple that flawless, perfect day of happiness is our ultimate goal! We are so thrilled to hear your and Christopher's experience having your dream wedding here at The Mansion! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you both again in the future!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful venue!!!

The Mansion on Main Street staff were wonderful, professional, and friendly! They were able to accommodate our special day (even with postponing from our original date for our new wedding date)! Everything came out very beautifully and the food & drinks were amazing!! Thank you so much for everything!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley!! We are honored to have been the backdrop for your and Brandon's perfect day! We hope to see you back in the future! We wish you both the best!!

Thanks again,
    The Mansion Team
  • Collette
    Collette B. Married on 10/03/2020

The Mansion is one of the most beautiful venues in New Jersey!

I can not recommend The Mansion enough! The customer service has been phenomenal and they really made us feel special. Jon, Amy, Greg, Q , and more really went above and beyond what I expected. Not to mention they fully remodeled the interior, exterior, and the grounds which looks so stunning! It really elevates the whole experience and value. The new 3 story curved staircase with the elegant crystal chandelier is a beautiful photo op too!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Collette! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have been the venue to host your special day! The entire Mansion Team thanks you and your husband for taking the time to review!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 09/18/2020

Our perfect day

If you have The Mansion on your list of a possible wedding venue... CHOOSE THEM!!! Our day was so unbelievably perfect. We didn't worry about a single thing that day. The entire staff were so nice and helpful. They even heated up milk for my niece during the reception!!! They just go that extra mile. Leading up to our day there was so much uncertainty with Covid. We had to reschedule, but The Mansion was so accommodating. They made us feel so certain that we made the right decision in choosing them. And lets not forget to mention the renovations!!! The whole venue is absolutely breath taking!!! Thank you to Niki, our bridal attendant Marisol, Todd, and all of the other amazing staff that made our day so perfect!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much Megan and Matt for sharing your experience with our followers here, it means so much to us! You were both truly amazing to work with and we are all so proud and honored to have been a part of your dream wedding day!! We have shared your special thanks with the people you mentioned who appreciate it very much! From the entire Mansion team, we wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and hope to see you both again for all your future special events! 🤗🙏🏼💖
  • Rida
    Rida A. Married on 12/22/2019

Couldn't have chosen a better venue!

Deciding to host our wedding at the mansion was the best decision we made. From the initial meetings until the end of our wedding reception, the whole staff was amazing, professional, and extremely accommodating. The venue itself is so beautiful and added an air of elegance throughout the evening.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

The Mansion on Main Street was honored to be apart of your special day. Best of Luck to you both for your future adventures.
    Thanks
    Terri and Mansion Staff
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

I booked my venue there

The staff at the mansion we’re very accommodating and provided me with the utmost attention for our special day !!

Michelle,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our team is dedicated to making your experience memorable and flawless.

Thanks,
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 09/15/2019

Excellent venue, services exceeded our expectations

The Mansion definitely exceeded our expectations. We booked the Tiffany room for our small wedding of 35+ people. It is not easy to find a venue that could accommodate a small group and we are lucky to have found the Mansion for our wedding. We made changes a few times including the guest number, decoration, ceremony location (indoor / outdoor), but the staff was very patient and they were able to deliver more than what we expected. All of our guests were very happy about the professional services and the excellent F&B. The indoor pavilion was beautiful and there are plenty of nice outdoor areas to take good photos. I'd recommend couples to go for the indoor pavilion to avoid the summer heat and uncontrollable factors such as the weather. Special thanks to the owner Jon, Stacy, and Terri who had helped us through our journey.

Thanks,
  • PEPSI
    Pepsi Married on 09/08/2019

Love them !!!!!

They made me calm and handled every what if that could be possible. They dealt with my craziness for 10 months with ease, and the day of my wedding everything was beautiful and in line.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

We are so thankful that you allowed us to share in your special day. You are an amazing couple and I enjoyed working with you personally. I will miss your emails !!!!

Thank you for the kind words.

• Sindy
    Sindy Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

We are beyond grateful with The Mansion On Main Street! We had 5 weeks to plan our wedding and every one of the staff helped make our day unique and perfect! They even let us pay for an extra hour 20 minutes before our wedding was supposed to end! The venue is beautiful and our pictures turned out amazing! Not much decoration is needed because everything from the inside to the outside is picture perfect.

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Hi Sindy & Christian!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback!! You both are such a wonderful couple and it was a pleasure working with you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and all the love!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 08/18/2019

On Point!!!

It’s crazy how months of planning and preparation go into a single day. I never understood it when I heard of other people doing it and I’m still not sure I understand it after having just done it myself. But whatever the meaning behind this absurdly beautiful day that is a wedding, the WHOLE crew at The Mansion (our coordinators, groom and bride attendants, chefs, servers, cleaners, directors , planners, everyone) worked together to make it magic for us. They are like, schooled in the art of wedding magic. No problems, responsive, easy to work with, beautiful venue, great food, and flexibility with planning our multi-cultural event. They coordinated all the last-minute issues (like late bridesmaids) and other unexpected in-the-moment issues (like trying to figure out how to button up the back of my dress for the reception) with ease and confidence that only comes from experience- doing it 1000's of times before. At the same time, I didn't feel like just another bride there--they made the day so personalized and special for us. Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts!
    Michelle and Rodrigo
    8-18-19

Michelle and Rodrigo,

Thank you for the kind words.

Danielle Married on 04/13/2019

Great Venue

Our wedding was an amazing day, the Mansion was great to work with and we couldn’t of asked for a better day!
    Alyssa Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal Experience

The Mansion was one of the first venues we looked at and we were immediately blown away, The grounds were gorgeous but the people we met were even more amazing. We decided to hold off on our decision and still look at other venues but that search brought us back to The Mansion on Main. The amenities they provide as well as the how well they work with their couples blew us away. We met the chef (who by the way is AMAZING) the first visit and he brought us out small samples of things and sat with us to ask us if there were any special dishes we'd like to incorporate into our day. We were able to change an entire cocktail table to reflect some of our heritage and everyone loved that station! Little things like personalizing the menu to working with us on time constraints really made us enjoy our day. It all ran so smoothly thanks the coordinators there on that day and everyone who had worked so hard all the months before. Would HIGHLY recommend this venue for its value, not only for what you pay but for the people you get to work with.
    Some Added Bonuses: Wedding Cake is included from a nearby bakery! Nearby vendors are recommended. Day of Coordinator and Maitre'D, Bridal Lounge for Escaping for a bit, and Pictures on the grounds several hours before the ceremony!

The Mansion on Main Street's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about the Mansion on Main Street. We strive to have a seamless process that takes you from the first hello to the final thank you. It was OUR pleasure being a part of your biggest day.