The Mansion Reviews

The Mansion 2
The Mansion 3
The Mansion 4

Christina · Married on 07/13/2018

I don't think we could have found a better venue. The Mansion was perfect! I loved being able to get there early in the day to set up and get ready. Everything was gorgeous and so clean! I would highly recommend anyone to use this venue!

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

100% great people to work with. Very professional and caring!!! I would recommend this amazing venue to everyone who likes the flexiablity to have their own cater, music and freedom to stay as late into the night and party that they wish.

I got married here March 5 , 2016 and I loved every minute of it . It was breath taking and the owners are so sweet and help make your big day so special. I wouldn't want my wedding day to be anywhere else !!

Jaquelyn · Married on 09/06/2015

I have this location booked for my wedding in September, so far I have received excellent service from them. Everything was explained and the owners are very friendly. The venue is beautiful and puts you at ease, it is also a one stop shop for your guest the Ceremony and Reception will be here. It is also a plus that they allow all of your own vendors without any extra fees. I cant wait to get married here.

Liz · Married on 04/11/2015

I can't even express how amazing this experience was for my daughter's wedding, the entire day was perfect and a great time had by all who attened. We were so impressed with the Mansion from the first day we saw it. It is absolutely beautiful, and was the perfect location for all. The owners were so helpful and so easy to work with in every step along the way. The Mansion will forever have a special place in our hearts and I am so happy we found it to have our daughter's wedding at. It was PERFECT and I would recommend this place to anyone & everyone.
    Thank you again so much Timmy & Tisha!

I attended a wedding here and the venue is stunning. Beautiful yard, reception hall and home. Very child friendly with the yard fenced in with hedges.

Charlene · Married on 11/16/2013

This place was great for my daughters wedding and reception. The owners were easy to work with and had the place looking great for us to use. Perfect place for an outside wedding and inside reception.

Keith · Married on 02/23/2013

Hands down the best value you can find in a wedding/reception venue. The pictures speak for them selves. It is a lovely place. Best part is it comes with the tables and ceremony and reception chairs. Caters love it because t has a full kitchen. Photographers love it for its natural beauty. It was an easy commute for our out of town guest from the airport. The only thing to watch for is the closeness of the train track. Although it was not a problem for us. We obtained a train schedule and things went just Perfectly !!!

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2012

I can't even express how amazing this experience was. From start to finish I was impressed with the Mansion. It is absolutely beautiful and my guests loved it. The owners were so helpful and so easy to work with in every step along the way. It made my life so less stressful knowing that I was in good hands. The Mansion will forever have a special place in our hearts and I am so happy we found it to have our wedding at. It was PERFECT and I would recommend this place to anyone & everyone. Thank you again so much Timmy & Tisha! - Brian & Rachel

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2011

We loved The Hilliard Mansion. It fit our budget and was perfect for our fall wedding.

Cassie · Married on 10/09/2010

From the moment I walked on the property I knew it was where I wanted to get married. The house is beautiful, the arbor outside where you get married is so pretty that it doesn't need much decoration and having reception area right there was great! The property owners are the nicest people, responsive and helpful. I loved the story of how the property came to be a wedding venue. It's also very affordable. You find better for the price.

• KATIE

KATIE · Married on 10/08/2011

The place was perfect for my country wedding! Also a very good proce

Tammy · Married on 08/25/2018

I was married at the Mansion a few weeks ago and we were beyond pleased. This place is absolutely breathtaking. Perfect setting for any wedding. Love how secluded it felt. All of my guests raved about how beautiful it was. Working with the owner, Timmy Carter was great. Super nice, laid back guy. I highly recommend the Mansion!

The Mansion 5
    The Mansion 6
    The Mansion 7
    The Mansion 8

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2013

The Hilliard mansion was perfect for our wedding it was such a pretty place and didn't need much decor because the land scaping was so perfect... The owners were also was very nice and down to earth the prize wasn't outrageous either!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

The Mansion was such a beautiful venue. All if my family loved the way it looked, perfecr for a small wedding. The only things I have to say bad about it was we had to do our rehearsal the day of the wedding because a wedding was also booked the day before. Also the guest chairs were left outside the morning of the wedding and got soaked. We had to go buy towels to dry them off and some were still wet in the cracks amd guests got a little wet. : ( but other than that the wedding was romantic and beautiful.

2.5

I haven't had my wedding here yet but right off the bat we loved the location! The price was amazing, the house is beautiful and the grounds are beautiful as well. They have let us come out and visit the grounds as much as we want and bring whoever we want. There are only three rules and they don't hover during your wedding which is nice! My only complaint thus far is that Tisha is not quick to respond at all and when she does she comes across a bit rude. She is short and clipped and doesn't make me feel very comfortable contacting her. Her husband on the other hand is an absolute pleasure to work with and is very passionate about what he does. I just think Tisha should be a bit more personable when dealing with weddings.

Candie · Married on 06/03/2018

3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5

The venue is amazing and was perfect for our wedding day. We couldn’t have gotten better value anywhere else. My only area of concern, major concern, is the owners lack of communication and commitment to keeping their word. I don’t want to deter anyone from choosing this venue because it is a great value and very beautiful. However, it was extremely stressful throughout the process because the owners were never on the same page with their policy (which negatively impacted my wedding party and travel plans), they were extremely slow to respond or didn’t respond at all once they had the money. I’d say there is much room to improve but overall a good location to pick.

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

1.0

When you book your wedding date, you pay a $500.00 refundable deposit that should be issued back to you 3 weeks after your wedding if there were no damages. Ours was NOT given back. In fact, we didn’t even receive a letter explaining to us why. About a month and a half after our wedding date, I began leaving voicemails explaining the situation and requested a call back. This lasted over the course of 2 weeks. I even sent an email. No response. A week after those attempts, I received an email for the owner’s daughter. She apologized that we never received our check and she would make sure it got in the mail right away. My husband and I waited a week, still nothing. I called and reached the owner, Timmy. After he answered, I began explaining the situation. He wouldn’t let me continue, as he began yelling at me, saying “You left the venue completed trashed! The whole outdoor property had trach strung everywhere & INDOOR furniture was left outside!” I attempted to explain that he must have me confused with someone else, as we didn’t have our wedding outside due to the rain/ storms. He still proceeded to yell so I requested that he send pictures to me proving that I “trashed” his venue. He complied, and sent 3 pictures. The first picture was of a TRASH CAN in the kitchen that still had trash IN IT. The last 2 pictures were of the front porch. The rocking chairs were moved from one side of the porch to the other. (The rocking chairs were originally on the front porch, but they were moved to a different spot on the front porch.) THAT IS ALL! They kept $500.00 for one trash can that was missed during clean up and rocking chairs that were moved. Again, I attempted to call and email The Mansion after receiving the pictures explaining that there is no way they can keep $500.00 just for that. There were no damages! My coordinator had to plead with them for over 2 months just to get $300.00. We are STILL out $200.00. Needless to say, I WOULD NOT BOOK MY WEDDING THERE!!