The Mansion at Tuckahoe Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lisa
    Lisa N. Married on 01/15/2022

Spectacular

Beautiful venue. Highly recommend.
    Victoria A. Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Had a beautiful wedding at the Mansion.
  • Jasen
    Jasen Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful and Super Affordable Venue!!

An absolutely perfect venue for a wedding! Our wedding was perfect for both the ceremony and reception. Private rooms upstairs for the bride, groom, and wedding party to get ready. 4 rooms to seperate your cocktail hour, dinner, and dance floor. Most importantly, you can get the most amazing photos all around the building and the park. Super affordable for couples on a budget.

The Mansion at Tuckahoe's reply:

I am so happy you had a great experience at The Mansion at Tuckahoe. The bride and grooms rooms are wonderful features of The Mansion, I 'm so glad you took advantage of them. I really hope you share your photos with us when they are ready. I can't wait to see them! The best part of my job is meeting incredible couples like you and your beautiful bride! Health and happiness to you both!
  • Alexis
    Alexis L. Married on 04/13/2019

Great value and blank slate

Still one of the best decisions i made for my wedding. The venue is so beautiful and is completely open with a naturally serene backdrop. Couldn’t ask for anything more for the money. The only drawback is that it is on a public park so people are used to being able to just roam the grounds freely. Ex: a bus of prom students showed up on my wedding day to take photos. They were turned away by my team but was still slightly inconvenient. Also count on it being an majority outdoor venue. The inside is nice but older so not really open.
    Katlin Married on 02/04/2017
    We could not have asked for a more perfect venue. The Indian River State Park staff was fantastic to work with throughout the process. You can really make your dream wedding come true here because it is a blank slate. You don't even need to stress over a ton of decor because the views and venue are enough!! People keep telling us how much they enjoyed it and how beautiful it was.
    Darci Married on 01/21/2017
    This venue is so unique in so many ways. You complete freedom to do what you please and the venue is very well maintained. The best venue for the price and all it comes with.
  • User2515766 2+ years ago
    I would get married here again and again!!! I loved this venue!!! It is just beautiful :) You can make your wedding in your own vision and I felt this was the perfect setting for photos, ceremony and my reception. Patty was very kind and friendly and explained everything about the Mansion. It was something to remember and a unique place to get married.
    Jessica Married on 02/07/2015
    Absolutely the most perfect place for a Florida wedding! Brian was so incredibly helpful and friendly! He made the whole wedding planning process so easy for us! Definitely recommend the pavilion to others! Thanks so much!
    Marisa Married on 11/22/2014
    We had our wedding at the Mansion at Tuckahoe and it was wonderful and so romantic. It is a beautiful historic venue that provides gorgeous scenery. The only downside is the Mansion can get very windy on the terrace. We ended up having to move our ceremony and reception indoors because of high winds but our wedding planner and vendors made it look remarkable! Guests didn't know the difference and it add a more intimate feel to our wedding. I highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom and to also get a wedding planner who has done weddings at the Mansion. They offer invaluable experience, tips, and expertise to executing a wedding there.
    Andrea Married on 11/01/2014
    Brian is extremely helpful and flexible. I love renting the facilities there. It is a great location.
    Lindsey Married on 09/28/2014
    My husband and I originally found out about Indian Riverside Park by a quick blurb online. We had been searching and searching to no avail for a few months for a wedding venue that had an outside location under trees with an inside reception area as well (September in Florida can be unpredictable and we needed an inside option on site!), affordable, and could hold a larger amount of people. This location exceeded our expectations. We drove up on a Sunday afternoon to scope the place out and instantly fell in love. I spoke with Patti in the office and she is so sweet! Could not have been more helpful with details and information, and was always quick to answer any questions I had. The location itself is stunning. We were married under the large oak trees and had our reception in the Frances Langford Dockside Pavilion. The Pavilion is a large two story building with the entire upstairs being an open floor plan, wrap around veranda porch with multiple French doors that overlook the park and the intercostal. The pricing was the best we found for what we needed, and the venue came with tables and chairs.
  • User1098869 2+ years ago
    I love everything about the Mansion! My husband and I originally book the pavilion at the park but after we saw the Mansion, we decided to switch to the Mansion. The price was definitely a lot more so we made some sacrifices (skipped out on a fancy rehearsal dinner) to have the nicer venue. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the house and property. The view is breathtaking. My bridesmaids and I loved getting ready in the bridal suit with the gorgeous view of the river.
    And the people that we worked with at the Mansion are all so great!!! Patty was super helpful and answered any questions we had. Brian also super helpful and even went as far to make sure I was eating the day of the wedding. Frank was at the venue the day of the wedding to set up and made setting up and decorating easier than expected. EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFUL! My family and I really appreciated how much they stressed that they can set things up the way we want and that they are totally flexible. We researched and talked to a LOT of venues and were extremely relieved when we met the Mansion staff. Their goal is to make your wedding day the best that it can be for you - not them like what I've seen from other vendors. Without ANY hesitation I would recommend the Mansion at Tuckahoe!!! You will not be disappointed.
    Mairin Married on 02/09/2013
    I highly recommend the Mansion at Tuckahoe as a wedding reception venue. In particular, Patti DeSantis at the Mansion was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The venue itself is beautiful, and the scenery around it make it spectacular. We had our reception at the Mansion this past February. We were blessed with beautiful weather, which made a huge difference. We tented the back patio area and had dinner, dancing, lounging all in and around the tent. The food was set up inside one of the Mansion's rooms. We also used the bide's room to get ready early in the day before going to the church for the ceremony. Within two days of our wedding, Patti was already processing our security deposit refund. Martin County really has a great thing going with the Mansion, and I hope other brides use this gem of a place for their special day.
    Cassie Married on 09/22/2012
    Patty and the mansion staff helped to make our wedding everything we dreamed of. There were some minor bumps at the beginning of the process due to changes in staff, but the beauty of the venue kept us hooked even through that and we are so glad we stuck it out. Our guests were blown away by the views at Tuckahoe and the feel of the venue cannot be achieved at any banquet hall or hotel ballroom. It is truly one of a kind and to us was worth every penny. It really felt like our home by the time it was all decorated, which was exactly what we wanted. Just visit the venue and I promise you will fall in love too.
    Laura Married on 12/03/2016
    My wedding here was just beautiful. The venue itself can be tricky because of its layout, but it is totally worth it! The mansion sits on top of a hill overlooking the intracoastal, making a great backdrop for a photoshoot. The staff was really easy to work with and so nice, giving me a lot of helpful information. They only allow approved vendors. They do give a discount if you are a Martin County resident. I would reccomend a wedding planner for this venue. Exceeded my expectations for my dream wedding!
    Erica Married on 11/29/2014
    beautiful place to get married with river as your backdrop for pictures. Clean grounds and staff is very friendly and helpful
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 10/24/2020

Kim is wonderful!

Kim has been very great in responding and working to accommodate our vision!
    Michele Married on 04/01/2017
    We absolutely LOVED our venue. Working with everyone was nice and easy. We do wish they included chairs and tables for the tent area but other than that it was a fabulous venue!
  • Katie and Greg
    Katie A. Married on 03/12/2016
    I booked the mansion for my upcoming wedding and have had such a wonderful experience with them over the past year. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and right on the intercoastal. It is a bit pricey but I understand they are planning on offering partial rentals which should be more affordable. I took one point off for flexibility because you need to have your vendors approved (or use previously approved vendors), but it is not very hard to do that. Great indoor space and several options for an outdoor ceremony or reception. I am beyond excited to have my wedding there!
  • User6141983 2+ years ago
    This venue was beautiful for our wedding. The view of the water is gorgeous and the wrap around deck is a great place to take it in. Inside is a blank slate and had plenty of room for our 200 guests. Our Nautical elegance wedding here was perfect!
    Gabriela Married on 05/17/2014
    This place is amazing for that special day!! The mansion was the final and best touch to all the hard and detailed work put into our wedding. Our guest were very pleased with the location!! This location is perfect to break up your party from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception and you are still left to room for your guest to take a break when needed while they still enjoy a beautiful view!!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful place

This place is a beautiful place the only down sides are you have to literally plan everything and you pay almost by the hour when renting. Kim was great and super nice and answered any questions you have.

The Mansion at Tuckahoe's reply:

You and Jasen did such a beautiful job transforming The Mansion at Tuckahoe into a beautiful fairy tale wedding. It seemed like you and your family had a beautiful time, all the hard work paid off!. It was such a pleasure to work with you both. Good Luck on your journey!!
    Sthefanie Married on 01/17/2020

I loved it!

I loved everything about it! It's very affordable, the location and view is excellent, the space is great, there are endless opportunities to have different picture scenarios. However, the one and the only complaint that I have is that they are horrible at answering emails and even worse at answering phone calls!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 12/07/2019

Reception venue

Amazing venue. Picturesque. Guests raved about it. Limitations with vendors but we used a wedding planner and I would recommend using one for sure. We rented whole larger building for a Saturday. It was amazing with marker lighting and being inside and outside for the event. Book early. It’s pricey but we enjoyed.