The Mansion at Mountain Lakes Reviews

34 | Mountain Lakes, NJ

34 Reviews for The Mansion at Mountain Lakes

Jessica Porzio · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Nothing short of PERFECTION!

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes exceeded all of my dreams for my wedding day. My now husband and I walked into the Mansion and I started crying seeing The Bellhall Grand room (where our ceremony took place). It was everything I envisioned! Upon speaking with Olivia and Jim, we knew that this venue was going to be where we started our forever. We even booked the same day! What really sold me was that we had the whole venue to ourselves the day of the wedding so we weren't running into any other weddings.

From the first moment walking into the Mansion, to the minute we left on our wedding day, Olivia, Jim & the team were such a pleasure to work with. Olivia answered all of my emails throughout the year SO fast and Jim worked with us to ensure we had the most perfect day. The day of the wedding, our bridal attendant, Bianca, literally made our whole wedding party feel like family. She is extremely professional, helpful, sweet (I can go on and on!)

This is of no fault of the Mansion but my photographer thought it was a brilliant idea for me to be on grass the day after it was pouring rain and my dress had gotten mud on it (20 minutes before I walked down the isle) and Bianca and Olivia got the situation under control, brought me into the bridal suite and worked MAGIC! You couldn't even tell anything had happened to my dress. I normally would have been freaking out but I knew that Olivia and Bianca were all-stars and would make sure my dress was perfect.

All of my wedding guests RAVED about the food! Cocktail hour was nothing we've ever seen and were completely blown away.

I hope someone I know gets married at the Mansion so I get to go back, eat the delicious food, and see the team that made sure we had the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!! Thank you, The Mansion at Mountain Lakes!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Hi Jessica - THANK YOU so much! We truly appreciate your review and are sooo happy you and Joe enjoyed. We wish you all the best for a wonderful future!

Marissa Caruso · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Phenomenal Winter Wedding

We had our New Jersey winter wedding on January 10, 2020. It was everything we could have asked for! We knew we loved the The Mansion at Mt. Lakes from the moment we entered the venue. Since the Mansion has so many versatile rooms and beautiful surroundings, our pictures are amazing. From start to finish our day exceeded our expectations.
    Throughout the process, Jim, Nancy, Nick, and Bianca, were nothing less than perfect! They made the days before and the day of stress-free. The Mansion provides wonderful service, excellent food, and truly were attentive to all our needs and wants. Our guests are still talking about the beauty of the venue, impeccable service, and quality of the food. You won't be disappointed choosing this venue! Marissa and Joe Peluso

Sent on 02/12/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Hey Marissa! Thank you so much for the great review! You, Joe and your family were wonderful throughout the process of planning. We are thrilled you and Joe had such an awesome night! Congratulations again!!

Kristin Bandazian · Married on 02/12/2020

Best venue in North Jersey!

We got married at the Mansion on 12.14.2019 and could not have been happier with our day. Jim & Nancy are amazing; the entire planning process and wedding day was seamless. The food is superior to other venues and all the rooms are beautiful. Also, Bianca the bridal attendant was my savior! We went with a lot of their preferred vendors and were very happy with them as well. I would love to attend a wedding here and hopefully one day host another event of my own!

Sent on 02/25/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words Kristin! We are so happy you and Brett had such an amazing day. Congratulations again!
  • Sydney

Sydney Jane Dahl · Married on 01/11/2020

A real delight!

The Mansion was so kind and professional and made our wedding everything I hoped it would be! Thank you a thousand times!!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Sydney!! So happy for you and Paul - and soooo happy you had fun!! Congratulations again!

Samantha Zukatus · Married on 12/27/2019

Absolutely amazing and everything we hoped for!

My husband and I got married at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes on December 27, 2019. We actually booked our wedding two years early prior to the renovations being done. We trusted from day one that it was going to be beautiful. The wedding and everything leading up to it was perfect, and we could not have been happier with our day. Jim & Nancy are absolutely amazing and very accommodating. The planning process was extremely easy. In fact, it was the easiest part of our wedding planning process. We knew from the moment we walked in that we wanted to get married there. Nancy was always available to answer any questions we had, and she worked with us to make sure we had the best day ever! The food is superior to other venues and all the rooms are beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception all at the mansion. Jim, Nancy, Nick, and Bianca were all amazing. I personally would not have survived the day without Bianca! Our guests could not stop talking about the venue, especially its overall look, service, and food! We can only hope that we get to attend a wedding there so we can experience it as guests.

Sent on 03/15/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Samantha! We truly appreciate it - and you! Congratulations again!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/23/2019

The Mansion is truly AMAZING

We had our wedding in Nov 2019 and we couldn’t express how amazing the mansion was. From day one of our meeting with Jim and Nancy they make you truly feel like family. Every email, concern, problem etc they can handle in a quick minute. There staff is one of a kind. When our guest walked into the mansion they were in true shock of the beauty of the place and the renovations that were done. OMG the food was out of this world! We had a little of everything Chinese’s, Italian, Spanish, fish and our guest were amazed by how delicious it was. If your looking for impeccable service, great food and wonderful staff this is your wedding venue. Can’t wait to host our future events at the Mansion. Thank you all for making our day so truly amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thanks so much Jennifer! We're so happy you and Jeff had a wonderful wedding day. You were just as great to work with! Congratulations again - we wish you nothing but the best!

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2019

Perfect Venue and wedding!

Had our wedding on November 7, 2019 at the Mansion and it was absolutely perfect!! Jim, Nancy, Olivia and everyone else at the venue made sure everything went smoothly and made sure we were completely satisfied! The went above and beyond our expectations, listened to what we wanted and made it come to life! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, rustic yet elegant! Jim was always there to answer my questions and responded quickly to my emails and calls! He made sure we were happy all the way through! I highly recommend The Mansion at Mountain Lakes And wish I can get married there over and over again!! My day couldn’t have been more perfect!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You and Jose were a pleasure to work with and we're so happy for you! Congratulations again!
  • Michele

Michele Reed · Married on 11/02/2019

no stress, all love

We have had nothing but compliments about our wedding. From the food to the service to the venue as a whole. Everyone was incredible and Bianca was unbeatable when it came to making the night run smoothly. There was no stress and all love.

Sent on 02/02/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! Bianca is a rockstar, lol! Congratulations again to you and Rob - we wish you all the best!
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/19/2019

Bridal Suite - Barn Room - Grand Ballroom - Awesome Team!

I will never forget the Sunday when we went to go visit the MML. It's was venue #10 that we were seeing and my fiancé (now husband) was getting restless (hahaha)
    The minute that we met with Nancy, I knew that she was the real deal. Her emails and details were always easy to understand, in our best interests and kindly thorough. The "Chip and Joanne Room" was our selling point for the ceremony & that big long bar in the ballroom was a GREEN LIGHT GO!
    When we took my mom to see the space before we reserved, "Uncle Jim" as I call him, walked her out to the parking lot as she had just recently had hip survey. Point being, you feel like family when you are working with them. (Hi Olivia!!!

Sent on 02/12/2020

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Lynda for all your kinds words!! You and Mike were super fun to work with and yes, we definitely had some laughs - and Jim will miss your visits with garlic shrimp! We wish you both a fabulous life filled with happiness & love!
  • Megan

Megan Jordan · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing beyond words!

I am still on cloud nine weeks later over how perfect our wedding day was thanks to the team at the Mansion at Mountain Lakes! From the first visit, my fiance and I both knew hands down that it would be right place for us. Jim and Nancy were warm, welcoming, and truly went out of their way to make our day exactly how we wanted it. They were responsive and helpful with every question (no matter how last minute or crazy!) and not once made me feel like it was an inconvenience. The team is truly impressive!!

On the actual day, every detail, every request was executed flawlessly and without stress. The maitre d' (Nick) managed everything with ease and the bridal attendant (Linda) was beyond helpful. The entire team worked together seamlessly and the end result was everything I could have imagined and more.

Our guests cannot stop raving about how gorgeous the venue was, how delicious the food was, and how wonderful the Mansion team was. We are so beyond happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Mansion at Mountain Lakes!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! We are thrilled you, Laust and all your guests had an awesome time. So happy all your family and friends from Denmark got a taste of a New Jersey wedding! Wishing you much happiness and a wonderful future!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2019

Mansion is amazing!

Stop looking around at other venues because no place will compare to The Mansion at Mountain Lakes! The decor originally drew me in and after getting a tour I knew, hands down, The Mansion is where I wanted to get married. Then I met Olivia & Nancy, they made me love The Mansion even more! They were both SO helpful & knowledgeable. The decor, the food, the service, the venue, the staff, EVERYTHING about The Mansion was PERFECT. All my guests raved about my wedding and it’s really all thanks to The Mansion at Mountain Lakes!

Thank you Olivia, Nancy, Bianca, Jim, & Nick

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Kim!! Thank you so much! We wish you and Keith all the best and are thrilled you had an amazing day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!

We just had our wedding here and I can honestly say they made my dream wedding beyond perfect!!! Nancy, Jim, Olivia, Bianca and Nick really went above and beyond for us and are the most amazing people to work with. Bianca was such a rockstar!!!! She was there every step of the way for me and when my bustle lost several ribbons she went on a mission to make it her top priority to find them and make the bustle good as new again. She really made the day so much less stressful knowing she was by my side.
    Our guests are still raving how much fun they had and that is was the best wedding they have ever attended!! This was the BEST decision we ever made!

Sent on 10/28/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Hey Kaitlyn! Thanks so much! We're so happy you and Adam had a spectacular time! Best wishes for a wonderful future! #ketoforever
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2019

The most magical wedding

Wow. The entire staff left us speechless. This was the first venue we looked at and toured once we got engaged. It was breathtaking. The renovations they did were unbelievable. We loved everything about it but loved Nancy, the coordinator more. She was genuine, did everything she could to negotiate with us, and answered all of our questions. She is what sold us on this venue. We were thrilled to be working with her. We then met Jim at one of our meetings and he was so kind! Reassured us that everything we wanted this day to be he would help us achieve. We then met with Olivia who worked alongside of Nancy. It was really nice to work with someone around my age also going through the wedding process! She was very on top of emails and returning my phone calls. The day of we met Bianca who was my bridal attendant for the day. THANK GOD FOR THIS WOMAN. She was my backbone the day of. She got me in my dress & out of it. She made sure I ate. She took the most amazing care of not only my day but me. It was like she was my bestfriend! She was so sweet and got me through the day in one piece. Our Maitre D Nick made sure everyone was happy & coordinated so well with our vendors! I am so incredibly thankful for this team. They made our day everything we could’ve dreamed it to be. The food was incredible, the spread was beautiful from brushetta to buffalo wings! They even catered to us and had fried pickles available for our cocktail hour. They are beyond reasonably priced! We cannot thank the team enough for all that they did for us ❤️

Sent on 09/12/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Wow Alexa - thank you so much!! We are all so happy you and Bobby had such a great day. Thank you for each kind word about our team. You guys were so fun to work with! We truly wish you much happiness in your marriage!

Sarah Glockenmeier · Married on 07/27/2019

Everything we wanted and MORE!!

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful everyone at the Mansion was. Bianca our bridal attendant was fantastic and did everything before we could even ask. Jim and Nick were amazing throughout the day and through the entire process. They were always friendly and we’re there for anything we needed. Olivia was so wonderful to work with. She made thoughtful suggestions that made all the little details come together perfectly. I cannot say enough!

The venue is newly renovated, and stunning. The perfect blend between classic and rustic. You get a little of everything and they allow you to use any combo of rooms you want to customize the feel of the day. We chose the back room and the ballroom and it was perfect.

The food is to die for! My husband and I made a point not to miss any of our food and it was worth every second. Not only is there a huge volume of everything you could ever want but it was delicious!! Everyone keeps complementing us on our food!

The level of service and quality is completely unmatched. They made us feel like the only people they were working with and spent so much time making sure everything went off without a hitch.

We could not be happier with our experience working with everyone at the Mansion!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your kinds words! We truly appreciate it! We're so happy you and Vincent had an awesome day!

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Team, Best Venue!!

We just celebrated our wedding at The Mansion on 7/20/19 and I don’t think there’s enough room on this page to write all the amazing things we have to say! We fell in love with the mansion the minute we walked in the door, but once we met Jim, Olivia and Nancy, we knew it was the place to book our wedding. All meetings and planning prior to the wedding went so well. The team was helpful in selecting our menu, was accommodating and overall just a pleasure to work with. On the day of our wedding, the entire team, including Bianca and Nick went above an beyond. Not only were they there to make sure the night went exactly as planned, but our DJ, Extravagant Entertainment, didn’t show up. His crew was there and no DJ to be found (who I might add Is the owner of the company). The second the Mansion team got word of this, they were on the phone making sure we got a DJ and had music for our event. They made accommodations for our needs and allowed for our guests to enjoy the evening without knowing of anything happening in the background.

I can honestly say this team treats you like family. They personally care for every person who has a party there. I don’t think many venues would have handled our night the way the team did and for that we are so grateful!

In addition to the exceptional team, the service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. If you are looking for a place to book your wedding, this is the place to be!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!! So happy everything worked out and you and David had an awesome night. Congratulations again from all of us here at The Mansion!

Brooke Imperatore · Married on 07/06/2019

look no further!

Jim, Olivia, Nancy, Nick, and everyone involved in our special day exceeded ALL of our expectations. My husband and I feel so lucky that we have such a memorable day thanks to the Mansion. They were so flexible during the planning process but we had no idea how amazing they were going to be once our day came. I just cannot thank them enough for everything little detail they helped to make perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for your kind words! We're thrilled you and Andrew had a night full of fun! Best wishes & congratulations again! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.
  • Danielle

Danielle Durante · Married on 06/30/2019

The most perfect venue

The Mansion was our dream venue. Amazing value, staff was beyond helpful, went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you Nancy for helping us book, Olivia for coordinating our wedding, their chefs cooked amazing food, our Maitre D' was fantastic, Bianca, my bridal attendant, was amazing. Picture perfect day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/27/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You and Dylan were so sweet and great to work with! Much happiness and thank you for your service to our country!!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/01/2019

Best wedding ever!!!!!!!!

We had our wedding on June 1, 2019 at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes and it was perfect! Even on our first tour with Nancy we knew that this venue was unique and we felt like we didn't have to compromise on anything! Planning a wedding is stressful, however, Nancy and Jim are there to guide you every step of the way. Everyone on staff was extremely responsive, easy to communicate with, and eager to make your dreams a reality. Thanks to Nick, Olivia, Bianca, Nancy, and Jim, our wedding day was FLAWLESS! As the bride, I had nothing to worry about since Bianca, the bridal attendant, knew what my bridal party and I needed before we even asked.

The Bridal Suite is breathtaking! We received so many compliments on the venue as a whole but our guests were blown away by the stunning and newly-renovated Grand Ball Room and BellHall Grand Room where we had our ceremony.

The Chef is incredible and our guests can't stop raving about the food. The selection and diversity of his dishes is outstanding and something we didn't come across at many other venues. There is truly something for everyone as the Chef even took special consideration to a few of our guests who had dietary restrictions. Cocktail hour was magnificent as well - it was such a creative spread!

We can't thank Nancy, Jim, Nick, Olivia, Bianca, and the staff enough for all of their time, patience, professionalism, and most importantly making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Everything was exceptional and more than we could have asked for!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you soooo much Alison! We are so happy you and Vince had such an awesome day. Your giggly, fun attitude on your wedding day was infectious to all of us! Much happiness to you both~
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/27/2019

Ashleigh and Danny Burbano Wedding 06/21/2019

The Mansion at Mountains Lakes gave my husband and I the most perfect wedding. I found the MAML on the Knot and was immediately drawn to its unique and rustic atmosphere. Jim, Nancy, and Olivia were always so helpful, accommodating, and always prioritized our vision for our wedding. They truly became part of our family during this process.

As a bride I had several hiccups during my wedding prep after my engagement. But I can honestly say that I had NOT ONE hiccup with the MAML, it was the one constant happy perfect aspect of my wedding. Jim Nancy and Olivia spent countless hours with us going over our vision, menu, and our special day.

I loved the MAML so much that I made sure I started my day there. Myself and my ladies used their lovely brand new bridal suite to get ready which was a perfect relaxing way to get ready. MAML took care of our lunch and drinks and it was a perfect place for the photographer to take pictures before our ceremony which was offsite.

Our guests loved our wedding and for most it was his/her first wedding at the MAML. They loved the ambiance and spaciousness of our cocktail hour, and raved about the food and complemented our unique and trendy cocktail hour food selections. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the new ballroom is, how delicious dinner was, and how great all the bartenders were at our wedding make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. I honestly wish I was getting married again just so I could have my reception at the MAML.

As a bride, Bianca our bridal attendant took such good care of us. She was wonderful helping me bustle my dress and making sure I was stress free. She set up a wonderful sit down cocktail hour for my husband and I so we could enjoy quality time after just saying I do privately. She was so attentive but also gave Danny and I the space we needed to enjoy our reception as husband and wife.

I think the MAML is a perfect place to have your wedding. It met all of our criteria of being absolutely beautiful, wonderful food, top shelf alcohol with beautiful brand new bars, within our budget, and wonderful people- Jim Nancy and Olivia being there to help every step of the way. We are so grateful!

Sent on 07/07/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh! You and Danny were so fun to work with through the whole process of planning your wedding. We wish you two much love and happiness! Jim said you'll still have to stop by and see him with those hot dogs you brought him, lol.

Cristina · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Wedding!!

Thank you to Nancy, Jim, Nick, Olivia and the rest of the team at Mansion at Mountain Lakes for helping us have the most amazing wedding! We had two days of fun filled wedding activities at the Mansion and my husband and I couldn't have been more satisfied. The team at the Mansion is beyond professional and makes you feel like you a part of their family. We always received quick responses even for the smallest questions we had throughout the process. The food and service was beyond wonderful and I can't say enough. All of our guests said we had the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks again for everything Mansion.

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you Cristina for all your kind words! We had a great 2 days with you. Much love and happiness to you and Bharath!

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

They treat you like family!

I had my wedding at the Mansion at Mountain Lakes on May 18th and I couldn’t be happier with the decision I made. Since day 1 Jim and his team treated us like family. We booked while they were still renovating and it turned out better than we could have ever expected - they have incredible attention to detail. From the start they were so understanding, flexible and easy to work with. That continued on our big day. Not only did my husband and I have great service from our Bridal Attendant and Maitre’D but the entire service staff was wonderful to our guests and vendors. I received so many compliments from family and friends on how delicious the food was and how the service was impeccable. Thank you for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! We are so happy you and James had such a great day! We wish you much happiness in the future!
  • Andrew

Andrew Hollander · Married on 05/07/2019

Simply amazing!

As soon as we stepped foot into the door for the first time, we knew it was the one! From day 1, we were treated like family. We always felt like there was someone to talk to or answer our milion questions, which made the process so much less stressful. To this day, we still get compliments from our guests about how great the venue was! The food, the service, and the attention to detail was amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thanks so much Andrew for your kind words! We hope you and Ashley are enjoying married life!! Best wishes always!
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 03/10/2019

The most perfect day!

The staff at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes was phenomenal! They went above and beyond the entire day from 10am -11pm to make sure we were well taken care of and made sure all our events for that day ran smoothly! From getting ready, to taking pictures, to ceremony and reception etc. To making sure my husband and I ate and we’re enjoying our day! Bianca the bridal attendant was a gem! It rained most of the day and the grounds were covered in ice and snow and that didn’t matter! She was able to figure out how we could get pictures outside, and made sure I was warm & confortable through the process. She brought coffee, tea whatever was needed to make sure we were well taken care off! Nick the maitre’d was just as amazing made sure our parents were ok or needed anything, made sure our timeline for the day ran smoothly. Nancy & Olivia were a pleasure to meet & work with from start to finish! From emails, to phone calls for a whole year, they were very responsive! The entire team at the venue was just superb! Super friendly, easy going, hard working, and very professional during the entire wedding process!! The food, drinks, staff, and everything was just so perfect!! So happy we picked this venue and that we got to work with incredible people that made our wedding dreams come true!! Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Renee

Renee T. Johnson · Married on 12/15/2018

Astounding, Memorable Experience

From their professional, experienced customer service, the amazing food, and the beauty of the venue and landscape, The Mansion at Mountain Lakes stands out as an incredible wedding experience above all others. I am not even sure where to begin, as it is truly a special place. My husband and I were thrilled we chose this venue. The Mansion played a very important role in allowing our wedding to be so memorable and unforgettable.

The team at the venue guided us in detail and took the guess work out of planning from the food, preferred vendor recommendations, and made themselves available for any questions, accommodations, or discussions leading up to the wedding. The Mansion was committed to providing an excellent personal experience, while maintaining professional and reliable insight about our wedding.

On the night of the wedding, a maître d' was on the floor along with attentive staff to guide our guests from cocktail hour to when the final song of the night ended. A bridal attendant was with my husband and I the entire evening and made sure we had time to embrace this special moment.

One of my favorite memories was during cocktail hour before they announced us as Mr. and Mrs. We sat together and enjoyed the incredible food and drinks in the beautiful bridal suite, just the two of us. It was a very special moment because we had the opportunity to really allow ourselves to relax and enjoy such an amazing time before dancing the night away with our family and friends.

This venue is also in a prime location because there are multiple hotels within a close range that provide shuttle service for you and your guests.

I am truly impressed with this place. I will forever remember my wedding day and will highly accredit The Mansion as the best.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jaimee · Married on 07/14/2018

Fabulous and Elegant Wedding Venue!!

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes should be your first and only stop when looking for your perfect wedding venue. From the moment we stepped in the door Jim, Nancy, and Olivia were extremely informative and accommodating for our requests for the large guest list we had. Everything from the food, drinks, appetizers, all the way to lighting in the ballroom was beyond perfect and more than we could have asked for. The gorgeous white and elegant bridal suite makes it a dreamy spot to get ready for the big day while capturing pictures with your bridesmaids. Cocktail hour was by far the best food we have ever eaten. We had a long list of requests we wanted, which included a fresh mozzarella station, a suckling pig, and a Chinese food station. Not only did The Mansion make this all come to life, they made the stations so real with Chinese takeout containers and chopsticks. Cocktail hour was more than we could have asked for. The Mansion does a fantastic job making the ballroom what you envision it to look like from the way the napkins are folded to the color of the lights in the room. The beautiful staircase from the bridal suite makes for a grand entrance for the bride and groom. The dinner was over the top with the portion sizes and the quality of the food. All our guests were raving over their dinners. The Mansion’s grounds offer picturesque spots for your bridal party pictures. Bianca, our bridal attendant knew what we needed before we could even ask. Every room in The Mansion has its own unique feel which made our wedding fabulous. If you’re looking for a stress free elegant wedding, The Mansion is the place for you. Thank you to everyone at The Mansion for making our wedding unforgettable and wishing we could relive it over and over again!

Sent on 10/19/2019