The Mansion at Mountain Lakes Reviews

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2019

The most magical wedding

Wow. The entire staff left us speechless. This was the first venue we looked at and toured once we got engaged. It was breathtaking. The renovations they did were unbelievable. We loved everything about it but loved Nancy, the coordinator more. She was genuine, did everything she could to negotiate with us, and answered all of our questions. She is what sold us on this venue. We were thrilled to be working with her. We then met Jim at one of our meetings and he was so kind! Reassured us that everything we wanted this day to be he would help us achieve. We then met with Olivia who worked alongside of Nancy. It was really nice to work with someone around my age also going through the wedding process! She was very on top of emails and returning my phone calls. The day of we met Bianca who was my bridal attendant for the day. THANK GOD FOR THIS WOMAN. She was my backbone the day of. She got me in my dress & out of it. She made sure I ate. She took the most amazing care of not only my day but me. It was like she was my bestfriend! She was so sweet and got me through the day in one piece. Our Maitre D Nick made sure everyone was happy & coordinated so well with our vendors! I am so incredibly thankful for this team. They made our day everything we could’ve dreamed it to be. The food was incredible, the spread was beautiful from brushetta to buffalo wings! They even catered to us and had fried pickles available for our cocktail hour. They are beyond reasonably priced! We cannot thank the team enough for all that they did for us ❤️

Sent on 09/12/2019
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 8
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 9
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 10

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Wow Alexa - thank you so much!! We are all so happy you and Bobby had such a great day. Thank you for each kind word about our team. You guys were so fun to work with! We truly wish you much happiness in your marriage!

Sarah Glockenmeier · Married on 07/27/2019

Everything we wanted and MORE!!

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful everyone at the Mansion was. Bianca our bridal attendant was fantastic and did everything before we could even ask. Jim and Nick were amazing throughout the day and through the entire process. They were always friendly and we’re there for anything we needed. Olivia was so wonderful to work with. She made thoughtful suggestions that made all the little details come together perfectly. I cannot say enough!

The venue is newly renovated, and stunning. The perfect blend between classic and rustic. You get a little of everything and they allow you to use any combo of rooms you want to customize the feel of the day. We chose the back room and the ballroom and it was perfect.

The food is to die for! My husband and I made a point not to miss any of our food and it was worth every second. Not only is there a huge volume of everything you could ever want but it was delicious!! Everyone keeps complementing us on our food!

The level of service and quality is completely unmatched. They made us feel like the only people they were working with and spent so much time making sure everything went off without a hitch.

We could not be happier with our experience working with everyone at the Mansion!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your kinds words! We truly appreciate it! We're so happy you and Vincent had an awesome day!

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Team, Best Venue!!

We just celebrated our wedding at The Mansion on 7/20/19 and I don’t think there’s enough room on this page to write all the amazing things we have to say! We fell in love with the mansion the minute we walked in the door, but once we met Jim, Olivia and Nancy, we knew it was the place to book our wedding. All meetings and planning prior to the wedding went so well. The team was helpful in selecting our menu, was accommodating and overall just a pleasure to work with. On the day of our wedding, the entire team, including Bianca and Nick went above an beyond. Not only were they there to make sure the night went exactly as planned, but our DJ, Extravagant Entertainment, didn’t show up. His crew was there and no DJ to be found (who I might add Is the owner of the company). The second the Mansion team got word of this, they were on the phone making sure we got a DJ and had music for our event. They made accommodations for our needs and allowed for our guests to enjoy the evening without knowing of anything happening in the background.

I can honestly say this team treats you like family. They personally care for every person who has a party there. I don’t think many venues would have handled our night the way the team did and for that we are so grateful!

In addition to the exceptional team, the service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. If you are looking for a place to book your wedding, this is the place to be!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!! So happy everything worked out and you and David had an awesome night. Congratulations again from all of us here at The Mansion!

Brooke Imperatore · Married on 07/06/2019

look no further!

Jim, Olivia, Nancy, Nick, and everyone involved in our special day exceeded ALL of our expectations. My husband and I feel so lucky that we have such a memorable day thanks to the Mansion. They were so flexible during the planning process but we had no idea how amazing they were going to be once our day came. I just cannot thank them enough for everything little detail they helped to make perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for your kind words! We're thrilled you and Andrew had a night full of fun! Best wishes & congratulations again! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.
  • Danielle

Danielle Durante · Married on 06/30/2019

The most perfect venue

The Mansion was our dream venue. Amazing value, staff was beyond helpful, went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you Nancy for helping us book, Olivia for coordinating our wedding, their chefs cooked amazing food, our Maitre D' was fantastic, Bianca, my bridal attendant, was amazing. Picture perfect day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 11
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 12
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 13
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 14
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 15
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 16

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You and Dylan were so sweet and great to work with! Much happiness and thank you for your service to our country!!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/01/2019

Best wedding ever!!!!!!!!

We had our wedding on June 1, 2019 at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes and it was perfect! Even on our first tour with Nancy we knew that this venue was unique and we felt like we didn't have to compromise on anything! Planning a wedding is stressful, however, Nancy and Jim are there to guide you every step of the way. Everyone on staff was extremely responsive, easy to communicate with, and eager to make your dreams a reality. Thanks to Nick, Olivia, Bianca, Nancy, and Jim, our wedding day was FLAWLESS! As the bride, I had nothing to worry about since Bianca, the bridal attendant, knew what my bridal party and I needed before we even asked.

The Bridal Suite is breathtaking! We received so many compliments on the venue as a whole but our guests were blown away by the stunning and newly-renovated Grand Ball Room and BellHall Grand Room where we had our ceremony.

The Chef is incredible and our guests can't stop raving about the food. The selection and diversity of his dishes is outstanding and something we didn't come across at many other venues. There is truly something for everyone as the Chef even took special consideration to a few of our guests who had dietary restrictions. Cocktail hour was magnificent as well - it was such a creative spread!

We can't thank Nancy, Jim, Nick, Olivia, Bianca, and the staff enough for all of their time, patience, professionalism, and most importantly making our wedding day the best day of our lives! Everything was exceptional and more than we could have asked for!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you soooo much Alison! We are so happy you and Vince had such an awesome day. Your giggly, fun attitude on your wedding day was infectious to all of us! Much happiness to you both~
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/27/2019

Ashleigh and Danny Burbano Wedding 06/21/2019

The Mansion at Mountains Lakes gave my husband and I the most perfect wedding. I found the MAML on the Knot and was immediately drawn to its unique and rustic atmosphere. Jim, Nancy, and Olivia were always so helpful, accommodating, and always prioritized our vision for our wedding. They truly became part of our family during this process.

As a bride I had several hiccups during my wedding prep after my engagement. But I can honestly say that I had NOT ONE hiccup with the MAML, it was the one constant happy perfect aspect of my wedding. Jim Nancy and Olivia spent countless hours with us going over our vision, menu, and our special day.

I loved the MAML so much that I made sure I started my day there. Myself and my ladies used their lovely brand new bridal suite to get ready which was a perfect relaxing way to get ready. MAML took care of our lunch and drinks and it was a perfect place for the photographer to take pictures before our ceremony which was offsite.

Our guests loved our wedding and for most it was his/her first wedding at the MAML. They loved the ambiance and spaciousness of our cocktail hour, and raved about the food and complemented our unique and trendy cocktail hour food selections. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the new ballroom is, how delicious dinner was, and how great all the bartenders were at our wedding make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. I honestly wish I was getting married again just so I could have my reception at the MAML.

As a bride, Bianca our bridal attendant took such good care of us. She was wonderful helping me bustle my dress and making sure I was stress free. She set up a wonderful sit down cocktail hour for my husband and I so we could enjoy quality time after just saying I do privately. She was so attentive but also gave Danny and I the space we needed to enjoy our reception as husband and wife.

I think the MAML is a perfect place to have your wedding. It met all of our criteria of being absolutely beautiful, wonderful food, top shelf alcohol with beautiful brand new bars, within our budget, and wonderful people- Jim Nancy and Olivia being there to help every step of the way. We are so grateful!

Sent on 07/07/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh! You and Danny were so fun to work with through the whole process of planning your wedding. We wish you two much love and happiness! Jim said you'll still have to stop by and see him with those hot dogs you brought him, lol.

Cristina · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Wedding!!

Thank you to Nancy, Jim, Nick, Olivia and the rest of the team at Mansion at Mountain Lakes for helping us have the most amazing wedding! We had two days of fun filled wedding activities at the Mansion and my husband and I couldn't have been more satisfied. The team at the Mansion is beyond professional and makes you feel like you a part of their family. We always received quick responses even for the smallest questions we had throughout the process. The food and service was beyond wonderful and I can't say enough. All of our guests said we had the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks again for everything Mansion.

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you Cristina for all your kind words! We had a great 2 days with you. Much love and happiness to you and Bharath!

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

They treat you like family!

I had my wedding at the Mansion at Mountain Lakes on May 18th and I couldn’t be happier with the decision I made. Since day 1 Jim and his team treated us like family. We booked while they were still renovating and it turned out better than we could have ever expected - they have incredible attention to detail. From the start they were so understanding, flexible and easy to work with. That continued on our big day. Not only did my husband and I have great service from our Bridal Attendant and Maitre’D but the entire service staff was wonderful to our guests and vendors. I received so many compliments from family and friends on how delicious the food was and how the service was impeccable. Thank you for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

The Mansion at Mountain Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! We are so happy you and James had such a great day! We wish you much happiness in the future!
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 03/10/2019

The most perfect day!

The staff at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes was phenomenal! They went above and beyond the entire day from 10am -11pm to make sure we were well taken care of and made sure all our events for that day ran smoothly! From getting ready, to taking pictures, to ceremony and reception etc. To making sure my husband and I ate and we’re enjoying our day! Bianca the bridal attendant was a gem! It rained most of the day and the grounds were covered in ice and snow and that didn’t matter! She was able to figure out how we could get pictures outside, and made sure I was warm & confortable through the process. She brought coffee, tea whatever was needed to make sure we were well taken care off! Nick the maitre’d was just as amazing made sure our parents were ok or needed anything, made sure our timeline for the day ran smoothly. Nancy & Olivia were a pleasure to meet & work with from start to finish! From emails, to phone calls for a whole year, they were very responsive! The entire team at the venue was just superb! Super friendly, easy going, hard working, and very professional during the entire wedding process!! The food, drinks, staff, and everything was just so perfect!! So happy we picked this venue and that we got to work with incredible people that made our wedding dreams come true!! Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Renee

Renee T. Johnson · Married on 12/15/2018

Astounding, Memorable Experience

From their professional, experienced customer service, the amazing food, and the beauty of the venue and landscape, The Mansion at Mountain Lakes stands out as an incredible wedding experience above all others. I am not even sure where to begin, as it is truly a special place. My husband and I were thrilled we chose this venue. The Mansion played a very important role in allowing our wedding to be so memorable and unforgettable.

The team at the venue guided us in detail and took the guess work out of planning from the food, preferred vendor recommendations, and made themselves available for any questions, accommodations, or discussions leading up to the wedding. The Mansion was committed to providing an excellent personal experience, while maintaining professional and reliable insight about our wedding.

On the night of the wedding, a maître d' was on the floor along with attentive staff to guide our guests from cocktail hour to when the final song of the night ended. A bridal attendant was with my husband and I the entire evening and made sure we had time to embrace this special moment.

One of my favorite memories was during cocktail hour before they announced us as Mr. and Mrs. We sat together and enjoyed the incredible food and drinks in the beautiful bridal suite, just the two of us. It was a very special moment because we had the opportunity to really allow ourselves to relax and enjoy such an amazing time before dancing the night away with our family and friends.

This venue is also in a prime location because there are multiple hotels within a close range that provide shuttle service for you and your guests.

I am truly impressed with this place. I will forever remember my wedding day and will highly accredit The Mansion as the best.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 17

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2018

If you are looking for the perfect venue LOOK NO FURTHER! I was on the hunt for a venue to have my wedding. I came across the Mansion at Mountain lakes. I received a call from them right when I was losing hope of finding the ideal location that fit my budget and dream wedding. I met with Jim and he is the sweetest person! He worked with us and we were able to have the wedding of our dreams! Everything at this location is brand new, he has been renovated the past year. The food is delicious! I advise to attend one of the wedding shows and try it. It is also a great place to meet vendors. Not just this, but the staff is just as friendly and attentive. On the day of my wedding, the attendants were always watching out for me, making sure I ate. Everything I needed was a breeze. Everyone is still talking about my wedding! They loved the location, the food, ice sculpture, the lights, attention. I sincerely urge you to check this place out!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 18

Alysia · Married on 01/05/2018

I got married on Jan 6th 2018 on THE coldest day of the year with 9* weather and my wedding was still a dream. Olivia and the entire team at the Mansion were like family in the end. They were extremely flexible and accommodating with letting me drop by if I ever wanted to show off the venue. The food options are endless and their chef is incredibly talented. He accommodated all my guests food preferences and they were beyond pleased with their options. His skills are not limited to any dish. The food was amazing! The entire wait staff, bridal attendant and matre'de were super attendant and kind. They had just as much fun as we did and it was great! I remember thinking when picking up decorations I had brought in, a few days after the wedding, wishing I was dropping them off to do it all over again. And as a bride at her own wedding, I actually ATE! Dinner was already served by the time I was done with my first dance and in the bridal suite it was stocked with food choices. Your venue shopping should end once you take a tour at the Mansion. The venue is a beautiful place as well.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Maryam · Married on 12/05/2017

Love Nancy and Jim ! They are really accommodating and try to make sure you get everything you want for your wedding day. The chef is amazing and could cook anything ! The service is great.. the Maitre D knew everything about indian and Christian weddings which was great since I had both at the venue. There were so many places to take beautiful pictures. I loved this venue and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    The Mansion at Mountain Lakes 19

Adam · Married on 10/13/2017

My wife and I had our wedding at The Mansion at Mountain Lakes in October 2017, and we could not have been more thankful for the incredible job they did to make our day as perfect as it was. The entire staff was absolutely amazing being so attentive to our every need and making sure our day was as special as it could be. They were beyond accommodating to everything we asked for, and were helpful in helping us make some decisions that would turn out to make the wedding even better. The food was incredible. I still have people saying to me that the cocktail hour and dinner were the best they have EVER had. I've had so many people tell me that this was the best overall wedding they have ever been to, and it was thanks to the incredible job done by the Mansion. Thank you so much to Nancy, Olivia, Jimmy and everyone else on the staff at The Mansion. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Maureen · Married on 07/07/2017

My daughter and her fiance signed with the Mansion last August, before they were able to take ownership. So we had very little printed information, but the owner Joe convinced us that all renovations would be completed by this July. And it was! The place was beautiful and the food absolutely delicious. Thank you to the maitre d Francia! We met several times with Joe and the general manger Nancy, who prepared us for the BIG day, and what to expect. They were both visible and available all night. Our bride's attendant Olivia was wonderful to my daughter, and brought cocktail hour food in for all the girls. The one thing that disappointed my daughter was that the wedding ceremony was inside. However, it proved to be the best decision ever, because after the early morning rain, the evening was sunny but the humidity was horrendous! Thank you all for a most memorable wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2017

kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

The Mansion took over the venue space about 3 months before our wedding that was booked there. The staff/management at The Mansion was amazing. They delivered everything that was signed off on for our original contract. The food was great, completely different than the original owners. Our friends loved the cocktail hour food (of course bride/groom missed that!), people were chasing waiters down for their favorites. Our Maitre D was incredibly attentive and checked in on us all night. We used their smaller ballroom for our ceremony, the cocktail hour room and the main ballroom. Ron and his team were great and incredibly professional!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a complete pleasure working with you and your family on your very special day!!

Best health and wishes to all, hope to see you again.

Ron and The Mansion Family

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Great and Amazing Service. Flexible with the timings and staff was very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/13/2017

My son was married here. We couldn't have imagined a nicer event. The venue is beautiful,each room was decorated beautifully.The cocktail hour was incredibly beautiful layed out thru two rooms with a vast array of choices and the food itself was phenomenal and creatively presented. The main reception was just done with every attention to every detail and again the food was incredible.

Sent on 11/07/2017