The Manor Reviews

The Manor 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Caniglia · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Great experience

The man that we met with, Ralph, was very kind and informative. Meeting him was great. Ultimately, this venue was not my taste in terms of what I am envisioning for my wedding, but the food there is incredible and the staff is very helpful and informative. I will be attending a rehearsal dinner here in 2020 and am really looking forward to it!

Sent on 07/17/2019

sheree · Getting married on 09/21/2019

great experience so far... still gotta get there!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Love love loved

I absolutely loved this venue! The gardens leading to where the ceremony would be was instantly my favorite part. Unfortunately, we did not end up choosing The Manor as our venue due to the size of our wedding and which room we preferred, but if we had wanted a larger wedding The Manor would have been a perfect fit! They were very helpful & let us really get a feel for the place.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Janayer

Janayer · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience!!

The Manor is a Great place to have your wedding. The staff is wonderful and very professional. Thank you so much for everything.....

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Manor 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding was perfect! From planning to the day of, everything was taken care of. Event planner Jennifer, My bridal attendant Marialex and my Maitre D' Noemi were phenomenal! They made the day run so smoothly and made sure we had everything we needed. Marialex was by my side, changing my shoes, helping bustle my dress, she did it all! I don't know what I would've done without her! The Manor made our cake it was so beautiful, exactly what we wanted and the food was delicious. I wanted to get married at the Manor since I was a little girl. The whole day was a dream come true.

Sent on 09/14/2018

billandzeny · Married on 08/19/2018

This August my husband & I celebrated our 17th year wedding anniversary with a Catholic church wedding. Roman was our banquet manager when we first got married at the Highlawn Pavilion 17 years ago. When we learned Roman was at The Manor, there was no hesitation to book this event with him. We celebrated the event in the Minuet Room, a perfect sized room for the number of guests we had. Washington, the maitre d' took good care of us, and assigned me a young lady who took care of my gown. The food was excellent, and the wait staff friendly and very efficient. Everything about this place is simply amazing. All our guests truly enjoyed the ambiance, the deliciously prepared food, and the beauty of The Manor. Thanks so much, Roman, for all your professionalism and making this another spectacular event in our lives !! And thanks for providing all the details and little extras !!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    The Manor 9
    The Manor 10

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

James Levinsky is organizing all of my wedding plans at the Manor and so far I must say he is amazing.y wedding is scheduled for June 30th 2018 and I have no doubt it will be amazing. The venue grounds are gorgeous, all the staff are attentive and kind and the food tasting was a lot of fun. I also recommend Jen Cooper for any wedding services at the Manor... she is AMAZING. I just can't say enough. Spectacular people, spectacular wedding. We truly can't wait. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Sade · Married on 06/23/2018

The Manor did an amazing job! Our wedding was perfect, and they exceeded our expectations! The entire staff at the Manor were fantastic, they were very helpful and attentive the whole night. Our guests couldn’t stop telling us how much fun they had, that the place was beautiful, and food was delicious. The bartenders were also amazing they just kept the drinks coming. We are so happy we went with the Manor for our special day! I would highly recommend any couple to go with the Manor - it's reasonably price and you get so much for your money.

Sent on 08/26/2018

steven · Married on 04/27/2018

Everyone and everything was absolutely amazing

Sent on 05/08/2018

Martina · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I used to work in the wedding industry at a catering hall prior to our own wedding. From every detail within the venue, to the food and service, so much goes on behind the scenes. Having had that experience, when we got engaged, we had a very clear vision of what we wanted. When we set out to look at venues, nothing compared to The Manor.

The Manor is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Outside, there is a gorgeous ceremony space, waterfalls, bridges, and gardens – all perfect locations for photographs. Inside, we had our reception in the Imperial room, which has a beautiful glass-enclosed cocktail area, along with a stunning ballroom, complete with a beautiful chandelier over the dance floor. Thanks to The Manor, our wedding photographs are absolutely amazing, we had a beautiful ceremony space to exchange our vows, and we had a gorgeous ballroom to celebrate in.

On the food side of things, my husband and I definitely had a high standard. My husband went to culinary school, and we both worked at a catering hall for several years. The Manor exceeded all expectations. The cocktail hour had so much delicious food – our guests are still raving about it! The dinner was fantastic, as well as the dessert. Everyone who attended is still telling us how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the food.

The service was also fantastic. During the wedding planning process, my husband and I worked with James. He was super easy to work with and answered all of our questions. The day of the wedding, Marialex (sorry if I misspelled your name!) made sure I was attended to. From helping to carry my train to bringing us water, making my husband and I plates of food at cocktail, and helping to clean up at the end of the night, she was so sweet and helpful – I can't thank her enough!

Thanks to The Manor, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    The Manor 11
  • Mrs. Algarin

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

The Manor is a stunning venue and the staff is top notch. We worked primarily with James Levinsky and he was great. Whatever we wanted the answer was yes. I don’t think that we asked for anything extraordinary, but it was great to be accommodated for those things we did request. He responded to my emails within a couple of days at first and then within the last month his responses came much quicker. We chose the Imperial Room and Starlight Gardens for our cocktail hour and reception, the Colonnade room for our ceremony, and the Wine Cellar for our private bridal party cocktail hour. These rooms are so gorgeous on their own that they do not require much decorating. It was the perfect setting for a fall wedding. The grounds are beautiful as well, though we did not get to take many photos outside due to the afternoon rain showers. The food is amazing, you get a ton of it, and the guests were raving about it all night. My Bridal Attendant was Willene and she was incredible. From the moment she came to the bridal suite through the end of the night she was sweet and attentive. She met my every need (even those needs I didn’t even realize I had). She was calm and her presence was steadying. Naomi was our Maitre’d and she did an marvelous job of coordinating the evening. She followed our plans perfectly and I was stress free knowing that she running the show. My husband and I had a wonderful day and a spectacular night and it is because the The Manor staff knows what they are doing.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

We loved The Manor for our recent August 2017 Wedding. The space was perfect for our 150 guests. We had our ceremony in the beautiful garden, and cocktail in the glass rooms over looking the sprawling fountains, and reception in the regency room with beautiful chandler. The grounds were perfect for all the pictures, with the flowers and fountains. We did our first look on one of the bridges and it was wonderful. It was very romantic walking down the flower covered arched aisle to meet my husband for our ceremony outside. The staff was very accommodating and we were able to customize the space with a photo both, moving monogram, flat screen tv with a picture slideshow by the bar. The guests had a fantastic time and the food in the cocktail hour and dinner was delicious! If you are looking for a wonderful venue thats picture perfect, professional and delicious, booking at The Manor is a MUST! * Also ask for Rolf Schick, he was fantastic with us from start to finish and walked us through everything and answered any and every question that we had!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Carly · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything was great. They are professionals and experts and it shows.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

We got married at The Manor this May 2017 and had a fantastic time. The venue is beautiful and doesn't require much decorating aside from centerpieces. The staff were accommodating from planning to wedding day. They were always ready and willing to make adjustments as we needed. For example, our original menu plan (when we first booked) had different options then their updated menu (a month before the wedding and we were picking which items to include). They were willing to let us choose from the original choices that we were excited about. Also, during the reception, the waitstaff were fantastic. Definitely went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy. All of our guests can't stop raving about the beautiful grounds, the delicious food, and the great time they had!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with The Manor! It's a beautiful location and very convenient with the hotel next door. We worked with Rolf who made everything so easy and was very willing to work with us.

First, I'll mention that we had a 70-person wedding for which there are few wedding venues that cater to smaller parties. The Manor, in addition to its larger ballrooms, has the Garden Room for 80 people or less. It was recently renovated and exactly what we were looking for. The food was amazing, the cake was beautiful and tasty, the staff were so kind and diligent to be sure that everything was how we wanted. Rolf also was great at working with us on the menu given we are vegetarians and wanted the menu to be about 60% vegetarian.

And of course the gardens there are amazing and wonderful for photo opportunities!

Sent on 05/04/2017

laura · Married on 04/08/2017

The Manor completely exceeded our expectations! I don't understand any bad reviews, but the service was top notch. They went along with anything we wanted. We were able to bring our own alcohol in (I only drink one type of beer), and our own groom's cake, no problem. Everyone was exceptionally nice throughout the planning. The day of couldn't have gone any better. When we got to the bridal suite there was champagne and bread, cheese, and meat platters. I forget their names (I'm so awful) but the bridal room attendant and maitre d' were NEXT LEVEL. They couldn't have done more for us. We constantly had drinks in our hands, and they made sure we ate. Cocktail hour was phenomenal. The amount of food they have is unreal. Everything was gorgeous and went so smoothly. Also, I can't forget about the bar/club right upstairs! Half of my wedding guests went right upstairs to keep the party going. They have a DJ up there, and the room is gorgeous! I received a million compliments on how beautiful it was and how great the food was. I will definitely recommend The Manor to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Joe · Married on 03/24/2017

My wife and I got married a little over a month ago, and our wedding at the Manor was extraordinary! All of our guests can't stop telling us about what a great time they had, how nice the venue was, how delicious the food was, the bar, and the excellent service they had. It made me so happy to hear that! The staff and maitre'd were so friendly, helpful, and attentive towards the needs of my wife and I. They really made us feel like a king and queen. Jennifer who was our onsite coordinator was extremely helpful in the process and very organized. She even remembered my wife's favorite dessert and had the staff bring it to her as a little surprise. The level of service we got from everyone at the Manor was second to none. If you are looking for a venue for a social function or just to have dinner in their amazing restaurant I highly recommend it! The food and the service is excellent!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/18/2016

Thank you for the good mood,pleasant service, beautiful desing! Recjmmend!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • User7201145 · 2+ years ago

The manor was a great. The food and the service was great. Jennifer helped coordinate our wedding and she did an amazing job! Washington was a great help as well he went above and beyond. Great hospitality!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/28/2016

My husband and I worked with Rolf; he helped to make our day even more special. Rolf and the staff at the Manor were all pleasant, attentive, and professional. Our wedding went off without a hitch; it ran very smoothly. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful. It was apparent that we were working with true professionals. The Manor staff truly upheld their positive reputation by helping us bring together this beautiful event! Thank you for everything! (Danielle and Andrew 82816)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Marina · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved The Manor for our wedding day! The grounds are so beautiful and there are many places to take pictures. The food was absolutely amazing and top notch. They include a beautiful wedding cake in the reception package as well. Unlike other wedding venues, The Manor has two restaurants onsite, so every year we can go back and celebrate at the venue we started our lives together.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Rosemary · Married on 06/05/2016

I've been to two weddings here, and fell in love with their service, food, and the grounds are just lovely! My then fiance and I decided to have our wedding here and we are so glad that we did! The prices are amazing for everything that they include! So much food! And delicious!! Our guests did not stop raving about the quantity and quality of the food! The grounds are so beautiful too! I 100% recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Absolutely beautiful and they had an amazing staff as well ! loved our wedding reception ??

Sent on 03/13/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at The Manor at the end of October and it was the most stunning evening. The outdoor ceremony was the most glorious moment of my life (we were extremely lucky with the weather!) and the cocktail hour and reception were wonderful. The rooms we immaculate, the food and drinks outstanding, and the staff perfect. Willimae (Willie) was my bridal attendant and fulfilled and anticipated every need. She was at my side any time I needed her and when I didn't she was the wind, completely out of the way. She was lovely to spend the evening with. Highly recommend this location!

Sent on 11/08/2015