The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm Reviews

16 | Glenmoore, PA

16 Reviews for The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm

16 The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm Reviews

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

I fell in Love with Springton Manor. The grounds are so beautful and the caterer provided everything we needed to have a great wedding. I chose Queen of Hearts and Ariane was my Corrdinator. She was incredibly helpful and organized. The day of the wedding was like a dream. She set up everything so perfectly, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Also the food was delicious and the serving staff were very efficient and kind. I feel so blessed to have had such a perfect day. Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

We LOVED our wedding at Springton Manor Farm! The setting was beautiful and we got tons of compliments from out guests. Amy with Queen of Hearts Catering was a pleasure to work with. She was patient and flexible and helped us keep organized in preparation for our big day. Can't say enough good things- wish we could do it again!

Kathy · Married on 06/25/2017

The Manor House At Springton Farm is a beautiful and versatile venue to host any celebration.

Their expertise in creating an amazing party to celebrate our son Michael and wife Jess's recent wedding made it easy to plan.

The team could not have been more gracious, accommodating and fun to work with. Alicia, Jess and Jessica were always nearby making sure everything ran smoothly. The chefs, servers, bartender, golfcart tour guide and security supervisor were all amazing.
    Everyone was so impressed with the food, presentation and beautiful ambiance you provided. Springton Manor is the perfect venue for any event. The large tent afforded everyone a beautiful view of the fields with barn and animals in the distance. The historic house is beautiful. We added photographs and personal touches to make it uniquely our own celebration.

The dessert table was set up in the dining room under the chandelier in front of the large fireplace. With the votive candles and pedestal stands, it was stunning.

Lawn games were a big hit and the golf cart tours around the beautiful grounds were memorable for everyone. The grounds are perfect for the Treasure Hunt I planned.

Our friends and family had a wonderful time, thanks to J. Scott Catering and their team.

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm was everything we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding. Every single person from the chef to the bartenders to the wait staff was phenomenal, and all their hard work was much appreciated by us and all our guests. Our coordinator was Alicia, and she went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made everything about planning our wedding so easy and straightforward. The food was amazing! And the venue is just breathtaking.

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

My fiancé and I recently booked The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm for our wedding in September of 2016. We visited and booked the venue prior to renovations, and now, having seen the venue post-remodeling, it has absolutely blown away our expectations. Although we are having a church ceremony, the property does have intimate sites–all of them gorgeous–for ceremonies. The large tented area where our reception will be held includes a newly laid cement floor that has ample room for our guests to dine and dance all night. The reception area is surrounded by charming flowerbeds with a larger, whimsical garden steps away. Also next to the reception space is the beautiful Manor House, which was recently renovated as well. They really preserved the Manor’s historic elegance while also adding modern rustic accents. The Manor provides large bridal suites on the second floor, which are totally perfect for pre-wedding photo opportunities. Not to sound cliché, but the views from around the property are absolutely breathtaking.
    On top of all of the amazing features of The Manor House, we have also had the opportunity to work with J Scott Catering, Springton Manor Farm’s exclusive caterer. Just like the venue itself, the experience working with them has been nothing short of outstanding. I would recommend The Manor House to any couples looking for a rustic, romantic, outdoor wedding venue, and J. Scott to cater!

Kimmie · Married on 09/10/2016

We recently had our dream-come-true wedding at Springton Manor Farm. The day was perfect from start to finish! Scott, Rachel, and the staff worked tirelessly to ensure the vision we had for our day became a reality. Rachel was especially amazing as she promptly answered all of my thousands of questions and, to be honest, helped keep me sane throughout the process. The venue was boasted by guests as the most beautiful venue they had ever been to...the views are absolutely breathtaking. I had my wedding in September and despite the heat, it was difficult to keep guests seated after the speeches because everyone wanted to be outside to take advantage of the picturesque sunset! Our guests also raved about the food, it was truly phenomenal. We had a rather large wedding 200 guests, but Springton Manor Farm provided an intimate setting with plenty of space for our guests to dance ALL night! My husband and I would highly recommend SMF to any couple looking for a venue and staff that genuinely want to make your wedding day the best day of your life!

- Kimmie & Fran

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I just got married at Springton Manor Farm through Jscott catering this past weekend. The venue is beyond beautiful in my opinion. Springton manor farm is also a public park that has a working farm, pond, fire pits, goats, a gazebo, beautiful historic manor house, rolling trees, and pastures of wild flowers. From day one our wedding planner Amy was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive, professional, positive, and flexible. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch. Our guests said the food was excellent and we got comments on how great the service was that they received. We had a lot of personal items for the reception and ceremony and the Jscott staff set everything up with no problem. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place and a better team to work with!

Claire · Married on 06/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED this venue. The landscape looking out onto the farm provided beautiful pictures and space for our guests to enjoy. The tent was beautifully set up and seated everyone comfortably (200 guests). For a summer wedding the fans provided attached to the tent are unobtrusive and helped keep everyone cool. The use of the Manor House for cocktail hour, the front porch, and the back lawn give ample space for guests. We heard so many comments of people raving about the venue for its spectacular views and great amenities.

Kathryn · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm and J. Scott Catering! Our experience has been nothing short of amazing!! We first met with Scott in the spring of 2015 and were so impressed with the venue, the wedding packages available and catering options that we booked on the spot for our daughters wedding in June 2016. The variety of plans and catering options are numerous and can be matched with your available budget. The venue itself is gorgeous. The Manor house has been recently renovated with period decor which gives it great ambiance. The outside grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained. We plan on having lawn games at the cocktail hour and fire pits for later in the evening. Scott and his team are wonderful and will work with you to make your wedding day everything you ever dreamed of and more!

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

Springton Manor Farm is such a gorgeous venue no matter what the season. You have two catering options with Springton Manor Farm - Queen of Hearts and J Scott Catering. We chose J Scott Catering and we're beyond impressed on our wedding day. Ariane and Tessa did a great job guiding us through the wedding planning process and helping us make decisions about our timeline and what was important to us on our big day. Everyone commented that the food was great and the food running service was impressive with everyone at each table being served at once. We had hail on our wedding day and the team quickly flipped our cocktail hour inside. The venue has plenty of space - we had 155 guests and there was ample room on the dance floor. One thing to note is that you want to have a super DIY wedding and bring your own chairs/table/DIY decor for the tent/house you will not be able to with this venue. I wanted everything taken care of, so this was not an issue for me. You are able to provide your own decor for tables and outdoor areas. As others have noted, there is an upcharge for everything outside the standard package, but the caterers are very upfront about the additional costs, so there are no surprises. Overall, I was beyond impressed with everyone's communication, guidance, and professionalism. The day of staff made sure everything went exactly as to plan and our guests were very impressed.

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 1
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 2
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 3
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 4
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 5
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 6
    The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm 7

Leah · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Manor House! When we first visited back in February of 2015, the venue was in the middle of being renovated and the grounds were covered in a foot of snow! Even with all of that going on, I immediately fell in love and knew it was the perfect place for our wedding! It was unlike any other venue we had visited. The property is private, gorgeous views, versatile ceremony options, delicious food and helpful staff! The Manor House combines the simplicity and beauty of nature with an upscale dining experience. I love how the inside of the Manor House has been persevered to keep its antique and historic look. Our guests raved about the food from J. Scott catering, especially how it came out hot! Big shout out to Amy, Alyssa, Scott and Max for making our day run so smoothly! I know wedding planning can be so stressful for some people, but the people I worked with at the Manor House made everything so easy. All questions were answered promptly and professionally! I'm so glad we found this gem of a venue!!

Tori · Married on 10/15/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The staff was excellent. Our food was great and exactly what we wanted. The staff was very helpful and was sure that our wedding was everything we wanted. It was a beautiful venue especially if you’re looking for an outdoor wedding. They have a great rain plan just in case. Overall extremely satisfied and loved this venue.

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

We just had our wedding on Oct 29 2016 by the beautiful Linden Tree at Springton Manor Far. From the beginning, we were blown away by the seamless planning process. We actually live in Hong Kong, and had the wedding in PA where our families are from, so we were planning everything from a distance. The venue looked magical in the springtime when we visited, and even prettier when the leaves started tor change in the autumn. We loved everything about the venue -- the rustic vintage touches, the beautiful renovations, and the many intimate nooks for photos, cocktails, and ceremonies. We also felt reassured about the rain plan and heat lamps -- which made an October wedding less stressful. We were also very impressed by the service on the day, and the attention to detail every step of the way. My only negative feedback would be that the pricing is based on a basic plans, and the upgrades really do start to feel a little excessive. Some charges are more reasonable than others -- but to their credit, the team was always open and upfront about costs. We would highly recommend Springton Manor Farm to anyone who wants a rustic, low-key outdoor wedding in a beautiful environment! And the food is AMAZING!

Lucia · Married on 09/30/2017

We are SO glad we got married at Springton Manor Farm. First of all, the venue is absolutely beautiful. The second we saw it, we knew it was the perfect place. I was dying for a tent wedding and the tent here is beyond gorgeous and just what I had pictured for our wedding. We booked right away for a fall wedding in 2017. Our original coordinator went out on maternity leave for most of our planning process, and we were so happy with her assistant Jessica as our coordinator. She was so flexible and tried to accommodate any requests we made. She was very responsive and always excited and ready to help. I will say, any upgrades come at a price, and we ended up spending over twice as much as the original venue cost to add a stage, dance floor, string lights, upgraded tables, etc. However you could definitely book this venue without the upgrades and still have a stunning wedding because of the location, manor house, tent, and professional caterer. Scott is a true professional, he might remind you of that, but it's because he's been in the business a long time and he really does want the best for you and your guests. What we assumed would be a warm early fall day ended up being about 60 degrees, so the day of the wedding they made a quick change to hold our cocktail hour both inside the house and outside as planned. Of course it was slightly disappointing because of the beautiful setting, but they accommodated it so well. At our request they set up and lit our fire pits for cocktail hour that were originally planned for the reception. They even added heaters to the tent at no additional cost to keep our guests warm which was hugely beneficial. No one wants to be freezing at a wedding reception! Not to mention, the food is OUTSTANDING, I don't know how they do it so well for 200+ guests! And the flow of the day ran so smoothly thanks to their coordinating. You will not be disappointed with your wedding at Springton Manor!!!

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

The Manor House at Springton Manor is a beautiful and unique wedding venue worth adding to your must-see list! Its a tucked away location that gave our wedding the special, private feel we were looking for. Its also important to note that their rain plan is just as stunning as their sunny day plan. No one hopes for rain on their wedding, but our rainy day was beautiful thanks to the staff and setup at Springton Manor.

J Scott Catering is one of the exclusive catering companies with the venue and the food was delicious and the staff was easy to work with to make the menu exactly what we wanted - dietary restrictions included!

All in all our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be and we're happy to have selected this venue for our special day.

4.2
      3.5

Wow, what a stunning venue! I cannot say enough good things about the space. Our guests were raving about Springton Manor after our wedding. The venue sets a beautiful tone and you can't go wrong with the stunning view. Amy and Scott from Queen of Hearts Catering put on a great affair - and the food was outstanding!!! I usually hate wedding food but I must say they did a great job - even our guests said the food was delicious. In addition, they even accommodated our request for an ice-cream truck. What a hit with our guests!!! The only negative I would say is that everything is an upcharge - even for the flower girls to toss rose petals down the aisle was an additional fee. However, if you are looking for a warm, outdoor wedding venue in PA with a spectacular view - this is the venue for you!

Sent on 07/06/2016

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm's reply:

We're glad you loved the venue and food as much as we loved planning your wedding! We wanted to craft the wedding of your dreams, petals and all! Flower girls with flower petals are one of the most adorable parts of a wedding. Just as each petal is hand-thrown, each one has to be hand picked up, which results in additional labor charges. As you are aware this was clearly laid out in your contract. Thank you for the feedback and for letting us be apart of such a beautiful wedding.