The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park Reviews

81 | Ambler, PA

81 Reviews for The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park

Bianca · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I fell in love with the Manor House (and Robert Fair AKA Pop Pop) the second we walked onto the grounds. We visited it in the middle of winter and it was beautiful, but seeing it the day and night of our wedding (it was a beautiful fall day) was nothing short of breathtaking with the ponds, gardens, and the lights at night. If the weather allows you to raise the sides of the tent up, definitely do it! Our guests are still raving about the food (we got the salmon, polo fromaggio chicken, and the prime rib) and the atmosphere. The prices are very fair, especially with everything that is included in your wedding package. And the staff is absolutely amazing. Our maitre'd, Catherine, made sure everything was flowing smoothly and that my husband and I were able to eat & drink. One of the waitstaff even chased us up the hill when we were taking pictures to make sure we ate some of the hor oeuvres! And Kerry was so responsive to my millions of questions and very helpful! The venue, food, service and staff were all way above our expectations and I would recommend the Manor House to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mary · Married on 09/04/2016

Visit the Venue and take a tour.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Karalee · Married on 06/05/2016

The Manor House was our dream wedding venue. It was the first venue we looked at while searching. We visited many other venues after but nothing compared. The grounds are breathtaking with the ponds, gardens and unique touches and the bridal and groom suites are lovely. There are tons of different photo opportunities around the property (inside and outside). We first met with Robert and he was a very warming and pleasant person to talk to. You can tell that he truly cares about the couples using his venue and it is not just a wedding factory to him. Following visits we met with Kerry to do all the planning. He was very friendly and has a vast knowledge of the wedding industry. We were out of the country while planning most of our wedding. Kerry and The Manor House were very accommodating with planning over calls and email. They worked with us on the many ideas we had and found an alternative to things that didn't work. Everything was set up exactly how we envisioned. The day of the wedding Kerry and our Maitre D, Catherine, were excellent with accommodating us and helping us deal with last minute decisions when the weather wasn't looking great shortly before our ceremony. Kerry gave suggestions but ultimately let us decide. We ended up having our guests stand for the ceremony outside so that we could make a more last minute decision due to weather. They still set up chairs for the indoor option just in case the rain came. Many guests told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've been to.
    The food was absolutely delicious... on par with a high end restaurant! We wish we could go back for dinner! I had the tilapia and my husband had one of the chicken options. We had many guests tell us how great the food was and multiple people say the prime rib was the best they've ever had.
    We would recommend the Manor House to anyone. Venue, food, service and staff were all way above our expectations. They truly made our day a fairytale!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Carly · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved The Manor House! The ceremony and reception were beautiful and exactly how I had always imagined my wedding! The service was incredible as well! We had our own personal server that would check in on us the entire night to see if we ever needed anything. She was even waiting with a tray of drinks and appetizers as we walked down the aisle and started congregating for pictures! They run a strict show but do an amazing job. So many of my guests told me and my family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Highly recommend The Manor House!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Christine · Married on 08/30/2015

This venue manages to be everything a bride, groom, guests, vendors, etc. could ever want! I will try to list the top ten reasons why this venue is phenomenal (in no particular order):
    1) You can have a PERFECT ceremony either inside or outside,
    2) This was only venue I found that offers the option of air conditioning in the beautiful tent they have, which is attached to the manor house,
    3) This was the only venue I found with a GROOM'S suite, in addition to a gorgeous bridal suite,
    4) Terri is your day-of planner, she's included, and she knows EVERYTHING there is to know about weddings,
    5) Perfect venue for on-site pictures! They have a lake, gazebo, swing, tall trees, a red barn, a tree-lined entrance, the manor house of course,
    6) The tented reception area is very unique - it has two levels and the tent is connected to the manor house,
    7) The bathrooms! They are large and there are many. There is also a spacious handicapped restroom,
    8) Lots of parking!
    9) Location! Near train stations and an international airport,
    10) Catering! It's in-house family catering (Terri's husband) and the food was amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2015

VANESSA · Married on 08/15/2015

We had our reception at the Manor House At Prophecy Creek Park on June 5th, 2015. If you are looking in the Montgomery County area, you would be silly not to have your reception here! Numerous guests said hands down, our wedding was the most impressive wedding venue that they have ever seen. The grounds are gorgeous and the staff will make your wedding reception run flawlessly. Terri was a pleasure to work with. We had the prime rib, the baked salmon, the chicken fromaggio and the vegetable ravioli for our dinner selections. Our guests were so impressed with the food and you absolutely get a very generous portion! You cannot beat the beauty of this place and the way it is run. The Manor House At Prophecy Creek Park is outstanding!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/29/2015

We recently had our daughter's wedding at the Manor House at Prophecy Creek. I would like to thank the excellent management and staff for the most outstanding wedding. The compliments have not stopped coming. Everyone has commented on how absolutely beautiful the venue was, the food was delicious, wait staff was courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. I would recommend this venue without reservation!

Sent on 06/01/2015

J Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park ("TMH") on 5/24/15. It was a true fairy tale wedding! Terri and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible and accommodating. From planning to execution everything was simply perfect.

Family and friends continue to rave about the venue and the food (e.g., "Best wedding food we've ever had!"; "Gorgeous venue!"). We highly recommend TMH. Never once did we have to worry about everything running smoothly. Terri Fair was just fabulous, and working with the preferred DJ (Richie - Cutting Edge Entertainment) and videographer (Tom - TLJ Studios)--as well as our photographers Tyler Boye and Andy who have worked at TMH for numerous weddings--was also a plus! Everyone knew just how to work together perfectly and make the day flow seamlessly.

We look forward to attending a wedding as guests!

-The Lawtons

Sent on 06/21/2015

Fantastic event coordination and staff! The venue is absolutely beautiful and they help you every step of the way. Terri Fair is truly a professional and knows what needs to be done. This is a fantastic place to get married!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Lesa · Married on 10/04/2014

My daughter's wedding was held last Saturday at the Manor House. Everything went flawlessly!!! Down to the last detail! Terri and her staff pay close attention to every detail. Our ceremony was held outside. Then we moved inside for the reception. The grounds and the Manor House itself are just So Beautiful! The staff had all the rooms decorated and spotless. We had a beautiful, spacious area to get ready in. Beautiful outdoor gardens, ponds, and places for pictures. Plus, the food was absolutely delicious! Everyone was raving on how good the food was.
    I would highly Recommend Terri Fair and her staff to anyone who wants to have a beautiful, organized wedding. They are there for you and help in anyway that they can. Thank you guys so much. Lesa Oldham

Sent on 10/06/2014

Erika · Married on 10/04/2014

The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park was the perfect place for our wedding. Everything at the venue is set and planned in a particular way to make your event they day you have always dreamed it would be. The pond has fountains, waterfalls, a gazebo, a bridge, a barn with a silo, and even a tree swing (we actually had to convince ourselves to stop taking pictures that day because there are so many opportune places to take them! The venue is picturesque). Even though it rained that morning and we had to have the ceremony indoors, the Manor House has a ceiling to floor window that the guests are facing during the ceremony so they do not miss the splendor of the outdoors. When this venue was built the Fair family created the perfect wedding/event venue.
    Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the staff is also phenomenal, accomodating, professional, well trained, and friendly. Terri Fair is one of the most detail oriented and dedicated people I have met. Throughout the whole process she was supportive in any way we needed her to be. Everytime I asked Terri a question, she responded within the day. Even after being in the hospital and being told she should rest for the next few weeks, guess who showed up at our wedding to make sure everything was the way we wanted it to be...Terri! The rest of the staff were overly polite, made sure things were out in a timely manner and that my husband and I actually had a little bit of food in our stomachs. That day the staff was so efficient that I did not have a worry in the world.
    Then there is the food, and oh my is it delicious! For the quality of food your guests receive the price is very reasonable. This was the only venue that we went to see that actually required us to eat their food before we signed a contract with them. All of our guests told us that they had a hard time deciding what to eat not because there wasn't anything that sounded good, but because everything sounded good and they wanted to try it all!

Sent on 11/15/2014

My husband and I had our wedding reception here and we had an awesome wedding and experience with everyone involved!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2014

The Manor House of Prophecy Creek was absolutely wonderful!! Terri Fair is so professional and so detail oriented that nothing is left to chance ,it is extremely evident that she loves what she does! Our wedding guests could not say enough about how beautiful the venue was the ponds with fountains, the gazebo, the house everything is breath taking! The food was delicious....one guest specifically stated "that it was the best prime rib they had ever eaten!!" The wait staff was so professional and considerate! We cannot begin to express how impressed we were from the very first time we set foot inside The Manor House of Prophecy Creek ,the tent area is spectacular and we had the most wonderful wedding.... we did not want the day to end!! Thank you Terri an everyone at the Manor House for making our wedding more than we could have ever hoped or asked for!!Lauren and Kevin

Sent on 09/16/2014

Linda · Married on 09/05/2014

Enchanting, breathtaking are two words that immediately come to mind as we remember our daughter's wedding held at The Manor House of Prophecy Creek!! We recall the day she and her fiancé called and said "we have found our venue please make an appointment to come down and see our wonderful find! "We could hear the excitement in their voices so we made an appointment ,and we can honestly say as soon as we walked into the house ,saw its beauty and charm, the view from the tent area is where breathtaking comes in from the two ponds with fountains ,the gazebo ,pristine landscaping and yes the oldest Sycamore tree!, we too knew that this was the place!!
    Words cannot adequately describe how thrilled we were with choosing this venue it was a truly wonderful experience from the beginning of the planning stages to the day of the wedding, Terri Fair is extremely professional and she along with her family and staff leave nothing to chance! We corresponded via E-mails or telephone calls and Terri always answered all questions promptly and with a true desire to provide anything that we requested it is obvious that the Fair Family has a passion for what they are doing !
    When we walked into the venue on the day of the wedding everything was perfect beyond what we had ever imagined or hoped for our daughter's wedding, the staff so accommodating and caring, and professional, the food absolutely DELICIOUS !!! all evening we heard comments on how incredible the food was and that those that chose the prime rib stated "this is the best prime rib we have ever had!!"as well as comments that this is one o the most beautiful and unique venues for a wedding that they had ever seen, and everything went so smoothly again that is due to Terri's attention to details!!
    Thank you for the all of the wonderful memories that we will have and for making this our very special day more than we could have imagined!!!
    Paul and Linda Dubendorf
    Northumberland, Pa.

Sent on 09/23/2014

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! All our guests loved it! The food and service was top notch. Terri is on top of everything and makes everything flow perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Edward · Married on 05/04/2014

Prophecy Creek was an amazing place to have a wedding despite the fact that it rained and we had to go to plan B. Terry and her staff were very helpful and made every effort to accommodate our quirky and unique requests. We looked at every venue the area and Prophecy Creek was by far the most beautiful. When the rain stopped, all of the children at our wedding had a ball playing outside around the large ponds that were visited by geese and ducks during the event.

Sent on 10/06/2014

The Manor House went up and beyond for my wedding. The whole night was amazing. We were married outside and the landscaping made for amazing photos. Our guests enjoyed cocktail hour while we snapped a few more photos then joined them for what was literally the best time of our life. Everything was so beautiful and the night ran perfectly. The staff was so friendly and attentive. Even though it seemed the night flew by, I know I'll never forget it! I would definitely recommend the Manor House to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2013

My wedding was held at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek just over 2 weeks ago and my husband and I are still in awe of how magical our wedding was. I know this sounds cliché but we truly had a Dream Wedding. Although it was on the high end of our budget, it was worth it!! The location is versatile with many space options indoor and out. They offer a second floor for the use of the Wedding party. The Bridal Suite is charming with 2 rooms to spread out and our own private bathroom. Mirrored on the opposite side of the second floor caters to the Groom also with 2 rooms to relax in and their own private bathroom. The house is uniquely beautiful and is handicap accessible to accommodate any of your guests needs. The gardens are amazing and the views are equally impressive. They take pride in their facility and it shows. From a photography point of view, the site has great areas for romantic pictures.
    The Manor House at Prophecy Creek is a hidden gem which we stumbled upon while searching for a venue and fell in in love with it immediately. The place has an amazing character that is perfect for any wedding style. The gardens are gorgeous and in my opinion, the main attraction, although the house is rustic yet elegantly charming and all the guest rooms are so unique and inviting. For my wedding, the weather was delightful and the open air ballroom was perfect for our reception.

It was a pleasure doing business with the Fair Family. Peter Fair keeps accurate records and helped us stay on budget. Robert Fair takes great pride in this picturesque estate and stunning gardens. As soon as you come down the pathway you forget that you are smack in the middle of Blue Bell, PA, it feels like you are at a destination wedding. The grounds are impeccably landscaped with a variety of flowers, trees and streams with a stone wall bridge.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jayme · Married on 10/12/2013

The Manor House at Prophecy Creek truly exceeded all of my expectations as our wedding venue. We accidentally found this venue through some reviews online when it wasn't one of the original choices on our list and I could not be happier that we chose to have both our ceremony and reception here. Everything flowed so smoothly that day that my family and I did not have one thing to worry about. We had terrible weather leading up to the day of the wedding and once the it cleared, Terri made sure that we were able to put together the outdoor ceremony that we had originally planned and hoped for. My guests raved about the food, cake, and the smooth transitions. The staff is unbelievably helpful - so much so, that I know one of the waiters offered (without being asked) to help my friend's mother find her purse when she misplaced it at her table. In the months leading up to the wedding, I must have emailed or called Terri a hundred times to ask her even the tiniest of questions, and she was extremely responsive and helpful. We used a lot of handmade crafts, decorations and flowers and Terri and her staff made sure that everything was set up exactly the way we wanted it without even asking us twice. I truly think that the pricing of the venue (which in my opinion was very affordable compared to other options for a 200-guest wedding) was one of the things that really stood out to us. The quality for what you are paying for is definitely worth it. I would give the Manor House the highest recommendation possible to any couple wanting to get married in a beautiful setting in the Philadelphia area.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Over and over again, we have heard how romantic and beautiful our wedding was (10/5/13). We've even got some best ever comments! I attribute it all to the amazing beauty of Prophecy Creek. Everything about this location was a dream come true for us. The way the place looks as the sun goes down, the way the place is lit at night - Amazing! Our ceremony was outside near the pond. As I walked down the aisle I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this place. We feel so lucky to have had our special day in this location.

On top of all of this, Terry and her crew ensures that everything runs smoothly and according to plan. She was there for me with answers whenever I needed them. You essentially get a wedding planner in your cost. It's fantastic! They have a beautiful bridal suite that makes for fantastic pictures. We wanted for nothing the entire evening as we had a person dedicated to ensuring we had what we needed. Additionally, the food from Robert Fair Catering was fantastic! We received rave reviews from our guests about how wonderful the food was and how much they enjoyed everything about this location. I don't think we could have picked a better place. You'd be crazy not to have your wedding here! Thank you so much Terry and everyone else that helps make Prophecy Creek so special.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Karen · Married on 09/28/2013

"Magical" is the one word that describes our daughter's wedding at The Manor House at Prophesy Creek.
    The venue itself is beautiful both day and night. The house, the reception area, and the grounds are spectacular. Our guests enjoyed our food choices because the food was delicious. The real story, however, is the amazing staff!
    Beginning with the planning and ending with the reception, from end to end the Sales and Event Planner, Terri Fair, guided us through the process. Terri is knowledgeable, has years of experience, and is a true professional. We really appreciated how easy she made it for us!
    In fact, we found the entire staff to be invested in making the evening enjoyable for all. We were so impressed by their commitment to excellent customer service. The staff was well prepared and anticipated our needs throughout. They even knew us by first name!
    I know I speak for the entire wedding party with our strong recommendation for future events at The Manor House at Prophesy Creek.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2013

Our experience with The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park could not have been any better. Guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. One guest even commented that she would get divorced just to be able to get re-married there. The indoor-outdoor experience was exactly what we were looking for and the scenery was just gorgeous. Besides the view, the service was impeccable. Terri Fair was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She was very knowledgeable, accommodated anything we asked and always got back to us right away – even on the most insignificant detail. We really appreciated that she was there every step of the way from our initial meeting to the tasting, the rehearsal and the entire wedding day. The rest of the staff was equally attentive, polite and helped keep everything running smoothly. And I can’t forget the food. While we didn’t get to eat as much as we would have liked at the actual wedding (too much talking!), the food was incredible and everyone loved it! I will be recommending The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park and Robert Fair Catering to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Megan · Married on 09/01/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park.

Robert, Terri, and their staff made the planning process a breeze, which was invaluable to us since we do not live in the Philadelphia area and were planning the wedding from several states away.

The actual wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. The venue was stunning. The food was delicious. The entire event was meticulously run. It all amounted to a wonderful night full of memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Where I found The Manor House at Prophecy Creek really shined was their ability to juggle all of the little details that go into a wedding. All of our specific needs and requests, from a fully pescatarian dinner menu to drinking from the same champagne flutes that my parents drank from at their wedding, were handled flawlessly. We could not have been happier.

Another thing that the staff at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park do a wonderful job at is taking care of the bride and groom. One thing that I was repeatedly cautioned about leading up to my wedding was to make sure that I remembered to eat during the reception. That is very valuable advice, but it was not necessary at a wedding run by the Fairs. The staff were especially attentive to me and my husband and frequently asked us if we needed anything to eat or drink.

I could rave for several more paragraphs but to sum it up: I could not be happier that we chose to have our wedding at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park and I would absolutely recommend them to any couple searching for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2013

Words cannot describe the experience we had at this venue. From the beautiful landscape, water, tent and waitstaff this venue was truly perfect. I have never seen such a place come to life as the Manor does. It's elegance is unmatched with a staff to match. From the moment we arrived the staff was friendly and more then accommodating. The food was incredible as well, from cocktail hour to dinner and the cake I cannot say enough amazing things. Thank you to the staff for making this such an incredible and memorable night. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/26/2013

I recently had my ceremony and reception at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park. I am beyond happy with how everything turned out. I knew the week of that everything was taken care of and could relax. Leaving me to only worry about the weather. It did rain the morning of our wedding, but it stopped by 1pm and the grounds were dry enough for us to have the ceremony and pictures outside!! I was so relieved! The Manor gives a great back drop to pictures and I love that the setting allows guests to walk around on there own throughout the night and take wonderful pictures of their own. Immediately following the ceremony and throughout the night Catherine, our personal attendant, was constantly asking us if she could get us anything. She made sure we had what we wanted to drink and eat all night! She even helped me clean up what was left in the Bridal suite! I felt so spoiled!

When deciding on a location for our wedding, I knew I did not want a cookie cutter country club wedding. This is a beautiful venue and it was the perfect combination of elegance and relaxation. Almost a month later I still have guests complementing me on the venue, the food and wondering how I heard about it!!! I think a few of my cousins may look into this venue in the coming years when they get engaged! Which would be great! I would love to go back again for another event! The food was amazing! I wish I could eat it again! And the cake was amazing as well!

Terri was very helpful throughout the whole process! I sent her many e-mail throughout the year leading up to our wedding and she responded quickly and was always flexible when I changed my mind on different details. I also have to say the other members of the Fair family were very nice as well! They treated us like family!

Sent on 08/26/2013