The Manor at Stowers Hill Reviews

4 | Harriman, TN

4 Reviews for The Manor at Stowers Hill

• Beccalorene

Rebecca C. · Married on 04/03/2021

Beautiful views and AMAZING owners!

We got engaged at the very beginning of the pandemic. A huge thing for us when looking into vendors were how ‘Covid brides’ were treated. Chad and Lori were more than willing to work with us throughout everything! Our plans changed a couple of times, partly due to Covid and also to a sudden illness in the family, and they were going above and beyond for us. I seriously can’t recommend The Manor at Stowers Hill enough, not only because of the amazing owners, but also the beautiful grounds! You almost feel like you’re in a different world with the greenery and good vibes! Our day was beautiful and wonderful, and I know Lori and Chad with The Manor at Stowers Hill were a huge contributor to it! We love them!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Sara L. · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect!

The southern charm of this venue took my breath away from the moment we came to visit ! Improvements continue to be made after each wedding it seems ! With the hosts evolving the venue to your needs and the beautiful rustic chic , my day couldn’t of been more perfect . I am from out of state and the bridal house was a perfect rental to accommodate my bridesmaids as they made the long trip ! The wooden tables and benches were perfect and the space was large enough to where we never felt cramped. I highly suggest adding The Manor at Stowers Hill to your list of venues to checkout because you won’t be disappointed . Plus the price was very reasonavle compared to other places we had visited ! 💙💙💙

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Emilye

Emilye G. · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Day Ever

Not only were we able to have the best day of our life but we were also able to have it at the prettiest venue in Roane County! From the first time that I met Chad and Lori they were very straight forward with us, which is hard to fine at most venues. My friends and family still talk about how amazing they were at Stowers Hill. The barn has been completly redone from top to bottom but still has the feel of a rustic barn at one of Harriman’s most historical houses. Not to mention the beautiful surroundings. Chad, Lori and their family continue to work to add new things to their venue to make it better. I promise this place will not be a let down to anyone. Thanks to The Manor at Stowers Hill for allowing us to have our wedding here. We love you guys!

Sent on 01/05/2019

The Manor at Stowers Hill's reply:

Emilye! It was our pleasure to host your big day! We look forward to seeing your photos! Thank you for such kind words : )
  • Abigail

Abigail A. · Married on 05/12/2018

5 stars Isn’t enough stars to describe The Manor

5 stars is not enough to describe how wonderful the owners of this place is! To this day people still talk about the experience they have at The Manor. It is a beautiful venue that will take your breath away, SUPER EASY to find, trust me your guests will thank you for that! They can accommodate just about anything you could think of. You wouldn’t want to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Manor at Stowers Hill's reply:

Thanks for such kind words! We loved hosting and celebrating your big day with you! You and your team designed and decorated everything beautifully.