The Manor at Mount Carmel Reviews

The Manor at Mount Carmel 6
The Manor at Mount Carmel 7

Nola · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Amazing!!!

The owners are very welcoming and ready to meet your needs for the big day! They were very informative and answered all of my questions during the tour and took all the time I needed.

Sent on 01/19/2019

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We look forward to your big day. It will be great!!! You will be a beautiful bride and have the wedding of your dreams! The Manor At Mount Carmel is excited fo have you!!!

Carly Smith · Married on 05/11/2019

Best day ever!

Mrs. Lisa and everyone at the Manor made our special day absolutely PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 12
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 13
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 14

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a fun day and you were a beautiful bride! Another special friendship made.
  • Jenny

Jenny Hendren · Married on 04/27/2019

The perfect One Stop Shop

The Manor at Mount Carmel exceeded my expectations for my wedding day! The staff was so professional and made sure all of my wants and needs were met! They made sure the day went smoothly! Everyone was so friendly and truly cared about me, my groom, our bridal party and both of our families. The Bridal Suite and Bridesmaids Suite were perfect for the day of getting ready! The groom and groomsmen had a great time in the Grooms-quarters. The property looked beautiful and clean. I received so many sweet compliments about our ceremony and reception! I would recommend The Manor at Mount Carmel to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 21
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 22

Chad and Heather Reynolds · Married on 12/07/2018

A stress free experience

The owner/managers were there for us throughout the whole process. We cannot even begin to describe the beauty of the property. There are so many options to this venue. One could choose to have their ceremony at various locations on this property. The owners/ managers were there the entire day asking the attendants if there was anything they needed. When I suddenly realized my dress had a small hole in the seam(minutes before pictures), the owner told me not to worry. She grabbed a sewing kit and began sewing my dress! What a LIFE SAVER!
    We had so many guests compliment our venue from the large beautiful chandeliers, the decor in the mansion, the Cleanliness of the entire property, all of the detail and charm that the property displays!
    Our daughter and son in law had the wedding of their dreams, and we couldn’t be happier with choosing The Manor at Mt. Carmel!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 23
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 24
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 25
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 26

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Thank you. We had a great time with your family and enjoyed being a part of your Daughter’s big day!!!

Hilliary Jones · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, Amazing, and VERY detailed!

The experience for my niece at the manor was indescribable! Mrs. Lisa, the owner, and her husband did everything to make what we envisioned become a reality! They made sure every step of the way and the big day that everything was done and for us not to worry about anything. If there were more than 5 stars to give on rating the Manor I would give way more than that! The venue is beautiful and something you just need to see in person. Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 27
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 28
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 29

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Thank you so much. The day was perfect! Fun event and beautiful bride and wedding party. Plus the family made the day!

Katheryn · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic Venue

The Manor at Mount Carmel goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! We had to have our ceremony inside the event center due to weather in November, and Mrs. Lisa made sure it all was perfect. The space to get ready in is wonderful. The groom and his guys have their own separate quarters to hang out in as well. The grounds are beautiful...you won’t regret having photos taken anywhere on the property!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 30
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 31
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 32
    The Manor at Mount Carmel 33

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Thank you Katheryn. Your day was very special and your family was such a pleasure to work with. We enjoyed you very much.

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

Responded quickly! Very helpful and had so many options to offer!

Sent on 04/03/2018

The Manor at Mount Carmel's reply:

Chelsea, we loved your wedding and all your family and friends. You were so much fun and part of our Manor family.