The Manhasset Strings Reviews

5 Reviews for The Manhasset Strings

• Ilsa

Ilsa · Married on 09/29/2019

Added Elegance

They were happy to work with us and create an arrangement for Tonight My Sleep Will Be Restless, a Celtic tune I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and it turned out beautifully! It was budget-friendly and elevated the whole day to an elegance that wouldn't have been achieved without them!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Suzanne · Married on 05/28/2016

The wedding music was lovely. They learned a special song for the walk down the aisle and it was fabulous. An absolute fantastic addition to our day

Sent on 06/18/2016

kathy · Married on 10/10/2015

Having Manhasset Strings play for my daughter's wedding ceremony was one of the best things about the whole wedding day! We had hired them to play with the organ when she walked in and out, and while people were being seated, but the organ was being repaired so we only used the strings. I was worried it wouldn't be loud enough, and Marilyn put my mind to ease. She was right, the music filled the church and was even more beautiful than I could ever hope for. I loved being able to listen to the sample CD and choose the songs we really liked. We are not music experts so it was wonderful to have so many good choices. We got lots of compliments on the ceremony music too - KUDOS to this group, they were amazing and made me smile every time they picked up their instruments. We were very happy we didn't use the organ because this was so much better!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Wonderful sound! Manhasset truly knows their art and do a wonderful job of advising for music for your ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Chris · Married on 07/29/2011

Very professional and super amazing! This is the second wedding our family has used them for and we were so happy we did. We had them for our ceremony and coctail hour! Our guests loved it!!

Sent on 01/01/2012