The Majestic Photobooth Co. Reviews

40 | Nashville, TN

40 Reviews for The Majestic Photobooth Co.

40 The Majestic Photobooth Co. Reviews

Komal · Married on 10/08/2016

Majestic photobooth was super easy to work, highly responsive to emails, and provided us with detailed contract/invoices every step of the way. The photobooth setup was seamless and all of our guests enjoyed taking photos in it. We also received a CD of all the photos! Would highly recommended their services!

Megan · Married on 11/28/2015

Having a Photo Booth at our wedding was one of the best decisions I made. The Majestic Photobooth Co. was very accommodating and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2015

professional, easy to deal with, organized all the setup and breakdown easily and worked with our venue to get in an out seamlessly. Our guests had a blast with the Photo Booth!

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

Loved Majestic, they were super easy to work with from the start, made everything very easy and gave our reception that little something extra. It was so fun to have the photo booth and even more fun to look back at the photos over the next few weeks.

Jenni-Lyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Believe it or not, choosing the right photo booth company was one of the toughest decisions for us! Our wedding was May 17, 2014 and I searched for a photobooth company that would provide us with the traditional stand up photo booth with quick automatic printing, a customizable photo strip, a guest book option and fun props without breaking the bank! Most of the places that weren't outrageously priced, were the kind of "photo booth" where the photographer actually stands there and takes the pics then prints them from the laserjet printer. In my opinion this totally defeats the purpose of the "closed curtain" traditional booth - people are supposed to make funny faces and have fun but it's hard to do when someone is actually standing there taking your picture! Plus I already had a photographer for that! FINALLY, I found Majestic which totally won me over because it looks like an old time, down the shore, arcade, photo booth!!! I was soooo worried about the pricing, but they were totally reasonable compared to the other companies in our area! I was over the moon with the service they gave us! Everyone who contacted me, including Josh Crowe (our sales rep) and Brandon Jones (our on site tech) were amazing! Josh was always prompt to answer my questions and although I didnt get the chance to meet Brandon (too busy dancing!) - I hear from all my guests that he was awesome! Jessie Martin from Majestic customized our logo for the pictures and it turned out PERFECT! The guest book I have at home is SUCH an awesome reminder of the night and I couldn't be happier with Majestic!! Save yourself a headache and book with Majestic!!! Don't settle for the other guys - I am so glad I didn't!!!

Ron · Married on 06/01/2013

Professional in every respect! We used Majestic for our Daughter's wedding and the photo booth was a big hit. If you use them for a wedding you have to get the photo album and have all the guest sign or comment next to their pictures. Compare this - a book full of pictures with names, funny comments and special wishes or a book where they just sign their name and in 10 years you can't remember who that person is - - - if you ever look at the book more than one time. Special props to our photo attendant --- She was fantastic!
    Ron Box, Owner of Out of the Box Photography

• Scott

Scott · Married on 04/13/2013

OK, I’ll admit it – I was wrong. My then-fiancée had the idea to include a photo booth at our wedding reception, and I thought it was a silly idea that would generate little interest. Oops – in fact, it turned out to be a huge hit, almost constantly occupied for the 5+ hours of the event. We took a flyer on Majestic because the price was great, figuring, “what the heck, it’s a photo booth”. Turns out we were lucky to have made such a choice – even if it sounds silly, trust me, at the end of the night you’ll be amazed at how cool the idea seems in hindsight.

Everything about the service provided by Majestic was superb – they were flexible on the times and setup location (they’ll put the booth anywhere you want so long as it can reach an outlet) and had a spiffy machine that worked flawlessly each time you snapped a photo. None of the “out of order, try again later” service that you can experience at many theme park photo booths. The coolest part of the package is the book that they’ll compile for you featuring all of the photos from throughout the night. We used ours as the guest book – folks would snap a photo, have the attendant put it in the book, and then they’d sign it. So much cooler than a simple pen-and-paper approach. And speaking of the attendant, no complaints there – in fitting with the overall experience, he was engaged and welcoming, even taking a few photos with some of the guests. For such a good price you might have expected a sleepy, “I barely care and it shows” type of attendant, but thankfully that wasn’t the case at all.

So even if it seems like a corny waste of money now, consider doing what we did and taking a chance on Majestic. For me it was one of those rare occasions where low expectations are completely blown away by a superb service. And for my wife, it was another opportunity to say, “I told you so”. Yeah…she was right. These guys are pretty cool.

Tina · Married on 03/30/2013

I used Majestic Photobooth for my daughter's wedding at the Picnic House in Prospect Park and they were just wonderful. The attendant, John, was great, very patient and attentive to everyone's needs, including our five young grandchildren! My husband was originally a bit skeptical about the photo booth in general and now agrees that it was the hit of the party! There were lines at the photo booth all evening and everyone agrees that it was great fun! The pictures were wonderful, both the prints and the online pictures after the party. I absolutely recommend Majestic Photobooth to anyone who is having a party and wants to add something that both the guests and the hosts will remember for a very long time.

Glenna · Married on 03/23/2013

We had the photobooth at my daughter's wedding. It was a lot of fun and the guests enjoyed being silly!

This was a PERFECT addition to our wedding. The guests absolutely loved it and my husband and I LOVED viewing the ready made guest book and personal messages from our guests complete with photos that were handed to us at the end of our wedding. The staff were amazing, quality of the booth wonderful and nostalgic looking, and the props were a fun addition to the photos. Majestic Photobooth is HIGHLY recommended!!!

Marla · Married on 10/12/2012

We decided on a photobooth at the last minute and MAN OH MAN are we glad that we did, and that we chose Majestic! They did a great job at our wedding, they were on time and personable and had a great array of props. They were also really accommodating with our budget, and allowed us to design our own logo (my husband is a designer). We loved them and highly recommend them!

Laurie · Married on 09/15/2012

We were thrilled with Majestic! From initial interaction and communication, to sales, to arrival, to photobooth use, all the way through follow up - There just isn't one negative thing to say about them. Every interaction has been positive! We would gladly call them for any future photobooth needs and also recommend them to our friends. Their booth is beautiful! Their props are fun! Their staff is fantastic!

We'd come out of a stressful situation with a prior photobooth vendor (which was causing us to panic, only a week away from our wedding) and Majestic not only helped calm our concerns but went out of their way to make everything as easy as possible for us.

Above all, it was a HUGE value add to our wedding. Two weeks later and everyone is still talking about it. When I visit my friends they all have their photo strips hanging on their fridge (which, if you ask my children, is the most prestige place for any work of art!).

Thanks Majestic!

Elisabeth · Married on 07/01/2012

OMG, this was by far the best choice we made for the wedding. Everyone had a blast! It kept everyone occupied during cocktail hour... which ran a little long while my new hubby and I were out taking pictures. Then people kept going back throughout the night. Bobby, the attendant, was great too. He suggested props for people, made sure everyone signed the guest book and pasted in wacky pictures, even directed the photographer about the best way to take pictures of us taking pictures so that both sets of pictures came out great. It was totally awesome.

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Majestic Photobooth Co. was such a great addition to my sister's wedding. I booked the photo booth as a surprise and everything went without a hitch! Our attendant was very accommodating to our scheduling concerns and helpful to the guests. I highly recommend getting a scrapbook for guests to leave photo strip copies and the costumes make for a great laugh.

I would book again for future events with Majestic Photobooth Co. in a second!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2012

I started playing with the idea of having a photo booth early in the planning, but the price tags were a little steep and I couldn't take the plunge just yet. Enter Majestic Photo Booth and their Groupon deal and voila, it fit right in the budget! Because I got a great deal with that I was able to add an extra hour run time and the guest book - by far one of the best choices because guests were in the booth all night and it was so great to go home with a ton of pictures to look through (instant gratification). While planning, the company always responded to my email and phone inquiries in a professional and timely manner. At the event, attendants were very helpful, the quality of pics were excellent and the entertainment value was priceless. I think 90% of the guests made their way in there and the age spread was massive. There was a small technical hiccup - but I would probably attribute that to people hitting both buttons multiple times (we got the BW and color option) and freezing the computer. All was resolved before it could become an issue.

I would recommend to anyone with a lively guest list and many people to please - the booth got rave reviews across the board!

Rishita · Married on 06/23/2012

I was trying to decide btwn 4-5 different photo booth companies for my wedding, and Majestic was the obvious choice. They were extrememly flexible and willing to work within my budget. They created a custom package just for me and my requirements. The ability to customize a logo for my pictures was my favorite part of working with them. Their logo artist was able to create exactly what I wanted.

They were professional and fun at the event, and my guests had an amazing time! Im extrememly happy with the outcome of my pictures.

Thanks Majestic!

Elyse · Married on 05/20/2012

This was SUCH a hit at our wedding. I was worried the whole "photobooth" craze was over...but our friends who got married out of state loved having one (as well as the fun guestbook it yielded) so we went with it. It was hard finding a classy photobooth in the DC area. But Majestic Photobooth was just a few Google searches away and they did the trick!

They were easy to work with, let us pick whether we wanted color or B&W (we opted for B&W) and did a great job keeping us in the loop. Oh and our guests LOVED it! It was a major hit. I was very happy that we decided to rent this piece of equipment. The company also gave us a CD with ALL the images on it! So of course I uploaded those to Facebook :) Everyone loved those photos too.

geraldine · Married on 05/05/2012

having the photobooth at our reception was the best thing i decided to do. it created a fun atmosphere and our guests had fun taking a souvenir and leaving one for my wife and i. it's a great keep sake. it was worth every penny.

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2012

The photobooth was the hit at our wedding...so many people had just rave reviews and are still talking about it 3 weeks later. It didn't detract from people dancing but was a fun way for people to mingle while off the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend Majestic...very experienced and was great with our guests. Can't say enough nice things about our experience!!

charlotte · Married on 09/04/2011

we used majestic photobooh in philadelphia and they were fabulous. the photobooth was awesome and there was a constant line throughout the night. we love our scrapbook and everyone loves seeing the pics online - thank you!

Eulalia · Married on 07/24/2011

We decided to book this vendor at our wedding last year in Atlanta, GA and I must say that it was the HIT of the wedding. Noone had ever seen a photobooth before and eveyone was tickled that they were able to take multiple photos over and over. In addiion to keeping their own strip, another copy was produced in order to be put in our wedding scrapbook. A representative was there to help with questions, setting up each picture and ensuring that it was strategically placed in our album along with a personal note attached to each one. They provided props as well that made our event the talk for weeks after.

Thank you for setting up at the Gwinett Heritage Center, maintaining professionalism and giving us the most bang for our buck. Even our photographer was impressed.

Afterwards, weddings were duplicated and used the photobooth idea but it did not compare to yours!

kellie · Married on 09/04/2010

Best idea for a wedding reception EVER! every single guest loved it! we got the props package as well as the scrapbook service...id say if you get a photobooth at your event you must get those 2 extras with it! the attendant was very professional and fun at the same time. i know he's professional b/c my mother was trying to feed him booze all night and he respectfully declined :) on time and the scrapbook is hilarious to look at now and see how crazy drunk everyone was :) a must have!

It would be helpful to have instructions in the booth because you had to learn from trial and error where the camera was. Also, most guests did not know that they could take either b&w or color photos because the only button that was clearly illuminated was the color button.

Elaine · Married on 09/15/2012

Majestic Photobooths was a huge hit at our wedding!!! We were looking for a booth that is more vintagey looking with a twist of modern and Majestic Photobooth was perfect! Booth looked amazing. They were really easy to work with and having the attendant there all night was really helpful! We also received the online photos quickly.

Margie · Married on 08/03/2012

We used Majestic Photobooths for our wedding and it was a hit! Everyone loved the idea and loved using the booth. The attendant was very friendly and patient as the crowd got louder and more enthusiastic. The best part was the next day, my husband and I looking through the guest book (provided by them) with everyone's photos and comments. We were so happy with our choice of company; Josh was very helpful and generous with his time and services.