The Main Attraction Band Reviews

The Main Attraction Band 2
The Main Attraction Band 3
The Main Attraction Band 4

Carly · Married on 04/30/2016

The main attraction band was phenomenal at our wedding last weekend! We could not have asked for a better performance to get the crowd going. The entire band was very professional and knew how to get the party started and keep it going all night long. Not only did they put on a show, but they also got the audience involved throughout the night. They did not take any breaks and without any direction from us, had a great set of songs prepared. We would hire them again in a minute and will be recommending them to anyone that needs a band for any type of event.

Sent on 05/02/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you Jimmy & Carly for allowing The Main Attraction Band the opportunity to be a part of what turned out to be a FABULOUS event. We are humbled by your review and will always strive to exceed your highest expectations.

Matthew · Married on 04/09/2016

The Main Attraction Band was incredible. We booked them for our wedding a few weeks ago, and they were everything we had hoped for and more.

Benny, the band manager, was amazing and extremely helpful. About 5 weeks prior to the event, we had weekly calls to discuss timeline, events, etc. Benny took special care in paying attention to the smallest of details to help make our day perfect. He helped us work through our timeline, gave us suggestions/tips, and was helpful in anything we needed. In addition to the band, we had a few traditional/cultural songs during our wedding. Benny not only worked these into the schedule, but he also mixed these songs together to make the transitions smooth. This was a huge help for us. He did not need to do this, and he went out of his way to make us happy. He did the same for our bridal party introduction music. Benny was extremely detail oriented and easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about him and how much he helped us, both before and during our event.

Now, to the band. The band was amazing!! I cannot say enough great things. We never told them what to play or anything. We reviewed their set list online, and we had no problems with any of the songs. They play a terrific mix of songs, allowing people of all ages to dance. Not only was the music amazing, but the band put on an incredible performance. Various members of the band would sing certain songs, and the choreography to go along with it was amazing. They kept the crowd energized from start to finish, and they did not take a break. Over the past few weeks, several of our friends commented on how incredible the band was. We always dreamed of having a packed dance floor and an awesome band, and The Main Attraction Band provided that, and so much more. I could go on and on about how amazing they were. Amazing, just amazing. I would absolutely recommend The Main Attraction Band for your event!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Our clients play a big role in keeping us customer centered and results oriented. Thanks Matt & Annamaria.
    Wishing you a Lifetime of Marital Bliss!

Alix · Married on 01/16/2016

My fiancé and I decided that we wanted the best wedding band that anyone has ever seen or danced to. We searched far and wide to find a band who could play a perfect mix of Motown, top hits, and even a little country. We finally came across The Main Attraction. I knew instantly that this was the band for us. They were so professional with matching outfits. The Main Attraction was so much fun and had the best choreographed songs. We had around 200 people at our wedding and there wasn't one person who didn't dance. This band just bleeds fun. I can't help but stay on the dance floor ALL night. I didn't eat or sit down once. We all had so much fun jamming out and dancing along to The Main Attraction. You could tell the band was having a great time jamming out with us. Benny, the band manager was so sweet and so accommodating to our needs. He really was the best! We loved every second of our wedding! I honestly believe that our wedding wouldn't have been this great without Benny and his crew. Thank you thank you thank you Benny and The Main Attraction for the BEST day of my life! You really blew our socks off! To everyone considering The Main Attraction as your wedding/event band... you will not regret it!!! Prepare to have the most fun you and your guests have ever had. EVER!

Sent on 01/29/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. We, The Main Attraction Band, will continually strive to enhance our customers experience and your review helps us to stay customer centered.
  • User6195051 · 2+ years ago

This Band is amazing. We had a Mardi Gras Ball and did not think it was possible to top the band we had last year. The Main Attraction was by far the best band we have ever had. We had almost 700 guests and almost all of them danced all night. This band wanted to perform a 3.5 hour set with no breaks...and that they did. Not only are you getting a great band, but their manager Benny is the most professional person I have ever worked with. He contacted me once a week to go over details and made checklist that he would email me. He also tok a ton of pictures that he posted to facebook that night. If we had another event tomorrow, I would book them.

Sent on 01/12/2016

We had the best time celebrating with The Main Attraction Band! I highly recommend them for a wedding or a corporate event. Everyone was dancing the whole night, and every guest commented on how much they loved them!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Christina · Married on 11/21/2015

would highly recommend this band for a wedding. All of my wedding guests were amazed with the quality and energy of the band. People were asking the name of the band to use for their weddings and other events. And several comments were made that they thought they were a celebrity wedding band. I loved having multiple vocalists and the "back up dancer" feel when the males were singing. The vocals were very impressive. That was the most important to me, and they far exceeded my expectations. Able to get everyone dancing. The range of songs was great. I have several professional musicians in the family and they commented that even their "transitions" were well timed (not sure what that means haha). And my wedding planner and I had a very easy time dealing with the band organizer and things went very smoothly because of it. (And I am hard to deal with :-) ) They were able to perform without breaks for three hours in a hot beach venue. We have already planned to use them again for my friends birthday if they are available! We did a lot of research on a lot of wedding bands beforehand and it paid off. Worth the money.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Brigitte · Married on 11/14/2015

Main Attraction Band was amazing to work with! They are over to top polite and professional. Their music is the best I have ever heard at ANY wedding I have ever attended.
    Benny, the band spokesman, was so gracious and was concerned about making it a memorable experience for The bride and the groom.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Christy · Married on 10/24/2015

The band was awesome!! Kept the guests on the dance floor the whole night. Also, working with Mr Benny was a joy...he was very professional and kept things rolling smoothly. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2015

This is the most awesome band ever for entertaining your guests. I have attended many wedding receptions where the band takes a break and crowd starts to leave. The Main Attraction Band never took a break and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The interaction of the band and guests was fantastic. Mr. Bennie Crane was very organized and made the night so special for my daughter and her new husband. Would highly recommend this band for any event!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 02/27/2015

If you are planning a wedding, immediately book this band. It will be the best decision of your wedding. My daughter and her new husband had the best night of their lives. Our guests didn’t leave the dance floor until the last song. At one point, my husband asked me when the band was taking a break because he needed to rest. There was no break! Our guests were asking for the band s name and where did I “find” them. The Main Attraction are truly professionals. Their talent and energy are exceptional. My words do not do them justice. Book them now and you will understand. A great band makes your event and The Main Attraction is THE band.

Sent on 08/06/2018

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

WE are honored to receive such a wonderful review, THANK YOU! Reviews from our clients keep us customer centered and results oriented. Best Wishes!

megan · Married on 09/05/2012

Great band! Wow energy! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 07/19/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for helping The Main Attraction Band stay customer driven and results oriented. Your review helps to affirm what's working. Thank You!

Allison · Married on 02/18/2017

The Main Attraction Band was absolutely the best decision we could have made for our wedding reception! Not only were the singers' voices incredible, their dancing and entertainment was quite impressive. They knew exactly how to get the crowd involved and to keep their attention. My husband and I stayed on the dance floor (or the stage) probably 90% of our reception as did the majority of the guests! The best part was that they did not take breaks. Everyone loved the band. We were so pleased with the performance they provided on our special night! Thank you for making it a night to remember. We hope to see you again soon! We would highly recommend The Main Attraction Band to anyone seeking a fun, energy-filled, professional show band!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/19/2016

What an amazing & high energy band! All the guests at the end of the night were so complimentary and thought the band was incredible! I love how they danced on stage to all the songs and didn't just stand around. They were incredibly easy to work with and flexible on site with timeline changes. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone looking for the BEST band for their big day!

Sent on 08/23/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Our aim is to make your event memorable! Your review helps us stay focused on our clients to achieve the results they seek.

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2017

This is not your average reception band. They truly command the stage and create a one of a kind experience. Our guests were blown away by the energy and showmanship of this group and we could not have been more pleased with their performance. This group is full of truly talented musicians and their setlist is full of everyone's favorite hits. I cannot recommend them highly enough — but, be sure you can dance in your dress, ladies!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Ruthie · Married on 06/25/2016

The Main Attraction Band is AWESOME! Everyone at our wedding reception young and old loved them. They can make a party happen. Thank you Bennie for the constant contact to assure a show to perfection.

Sent on 06/26/2016

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Our clients play a big role in keeping us customer centered and results oriented. Thank you Mrs. Peavy for allowing us to be a part of a wonderful night with Mollie & Jacob.

Thank you for your feedback.

Ashlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

100% book this band! It was a game changer for the wedding vibe! :)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jeannine · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

We booked the Main Attraction Band online about 6 months out from our wedding, with little idea of what to expect as we booked online and had a destination wedding. The performers did an amazing job-they put on a nonstop show. Our guests raved about them as some of the best they'd ever seen at wedding. When the band was forced to stop performing before the last song due to a noise ordinance, the band members very kindly did an acoustic version of Shout which was a great close to the night.
    My only complaint is regarding the playlist-if you are set on hearing certain songs-make sure you address this way in advance with the band manager. The band seems to have a set show they perform and did not seem to take into account songs I requested.
    Overall, they are awesome, worth the money-book them!

Sent on 10/31/2017

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the opportunity to be part of such a fabulous occasion and thank you for a lovely review. Reviews from our clients help to keep us customer centered. As part of our planning and preparation for every event we communicate on a weekly basis, for at least a month, with coordinators to be certain we have captured even the smallest of details. Your coordinator was extraordinary talented and easy to work with!