55 Reviews for The Main Attraction Band

Cocktail Hour (3)
Vocals (3)
Music During Breaks (2)
55 The Main Attraction Band Reviews

The Main Attraction Band exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone danced at our wedding reception. We had three generations out on the dance floor at all times...it was fantastic. Their energy and joy was felt by all and it was contagious!
The day after our wedding we received so many emails and texts from family and friends that praised the band and called them the best they had ever seen! They are top notch!! Thank you Main Attraction!!
- Lauren and Kevin Thomas, June 2018

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely incredible!! I would book them again in a heart beat. They made my wedding night very special!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

WOW!!! Is all that I can say about The Main Attraction. Truly, I wish I had counted the number of people who have told me that our wedding band was the best they have ever seen! The Main Attraction could NOT have been easier to work with throughout the whole planning process, and the night of was an actual dream. A really, really, really FUN dream! From the song choices, to the energy, to the incredible voices, to the awesome dance moves- The Main Attraction is the COMPLETE package plus a whole lot more!!! What I wouldn’t give to relive this night. Brides- I am telling you!!! You NEED this band if you want to throw a party people will talk about for months. Best wedding planning decision that I made! I would choose The Main Attraction 100 times over if presented with the choice again. Couldn’t recommend more!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have been to a lot of weddings all over the US and all of our guests said this is the best band they have ever heard and danced to. They are off the charts in every category! From the moment we signed the contract until the follow-up after the wedding, they are professional, kind and we were treated like family. Best of all, the dance floor was packed all night. We had some personal requests and they were more than happy to accommodate our wishes. This band exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture A, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Main Attraction Band was best and most fun band we’ve ever experienced! Everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Cam, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Nothing short of outstanding. Your band is just plain old awesome. Raves from all our guests, kids to adults everyone had a fantastic time. We loved that there were no breaks and the band played for the entire evening. Everything was great about the band. Sofi, the bride had the best time. Thanks for making our evening so special!

Profile Picture Farzana, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys are awesome, playing nonstop for 3 1/2 hours with tons of energy! Great, great show and very engaging. Have heard them at a 20 something's wedding and we were an older crowd at our recent event...and they did an amazing job on each event. New hits, Motown...they can do it all!!! Will engage them again for sure when the opportunity presents itself.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely the BEST!!! Fun from start to finish! Both Bride and Groom said best night ever and all attendees thanked me for the amazing entertainment. Truly THE MAIN ATTRACTION! Nick Autrey

Profile Picture Nick, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding was last night and The Main Attraction Band was absolutely incredible! I have had so many people tell me it was the best wedding band they have ever seen. It was a non-stop party from start to finish. The energy and quality of performance was top notch! I will recommend them to family and friends for any event in the future! Truly incredible! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Music During Breaks, Reception

We booked the Main Attraction Band online about 6 months out from our wedding, with little idea of what to expect as we booked online and had a destination wedding. The performers did an amazing job-they put on a nonstop show. Our guests raved about them as some of the best they'd ever seen at wedding. When the band was forced to stop performing before the last song due to a noise ordinance, the band members very kindly did an acoustic version of Shout which was a great close to the night.
My only complaint is regarding the playlist-if you are set on hearing certain songs-make sure you address this way in advance with the band manager. The band seems to have a set show they perform and did not seem to take into account songs I requested.
Overall, they are awesome, worth the money-book them!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

BOOK THEM! You will have no regrets. The most important decision for me was which band to select for our wedding. I heard fabulous things about The Main Attraction band and I was really looking forward to hosting them. During the reception they played the best variety of songs and kept the party going. They had such enthusiasm and energy that it was contagious to all our guests. Everyone left wondering what band we booked!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great night! Band was fantastic!

Profile Picture Sloan, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Simply the best. Great to work with. Incredible performers. Extremely talented and very passionate about what they do!

Profile Picture Bob, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was professional, quality managed, fabulous attitude, all smiles and dressed to impress. Leave all your cares behind and they will carry any load imaginable.

Profile Picture blair, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Main Attraction made the night at our wedding reception!! They were so fun and entertaining and always kept the crowd involved. Not only were they an amazing band but so fun and easy to work with, the whole process was well organized and they will be sure to give you exactly what you want! It was a pleasure to work with them and I would highly recommend them for your next event or wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is incredible. As a matter of fact, it is the best wedding band I have ever witnessed. You can ask all 450 people at my wedding, as well. Hats off to the Main Attraction Band and thank you for making our wedding day the most memorable.

Profile Picture Meg, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This is not your average reception band. They truly command the stage and create a one of a kind experience. Our guests were blown away by the energy and showmanship of this group and we could not have been more pleased with their performance. This group is full of truly talented musicians and their setlist is full of everyone's favorite hits. I cannot recommend them highly enough — but, be sure you can dance in your dress, ladies!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Main Attraction band is the best band ever!!! They made our wedding reception the most fun night of our lives. Our guests were constantly coming up to us asking us who our band was because of how amazing they were! They are worth every penny!!! We absolutely loved working with Benny and these band members...they are full of energy, excitement and fun and are super professional at the same time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band had it ALL. They really played to the crowd, and every single guest (whether 7 or 70) enjoyed themselves. They made our reception, and I can't say enough amazing things about them. Not only were they top notch the night of, but also a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. We love TMA and can't thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

The Main Attraction Band was absolutely the best decision we could have made for our wedding reception! Not only were the singers' voices incredible, their dancing and entertainment was quite impressive. They knew exactly how to get the crowd involved and to keep their attention. My husband and I stayed on the dance floor (or the stage) probably 90% of our reception as did the majority of the guests! The best part was that they did not take breaks. Everyone loved the band. We were so pleased with the performance they provided on our special night! Thank you for making it a night to remember. We hope to see you again soon! We would highly recommend The Main Attraction Band to anyone seeking a fun, energy-filled, professional show band!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want to party this is the band for you! TMA knows how to put on a show and has so much talent! We hired them for our wedding in New Orleans and added the 3 horns option. Our guests literally have not stopped talking about how incredible they were! We had an absolute blast and were so happy for "show time" where they get everyone on the dance floor and pumped up. The evening would not have been the same without them! 5 stars is NOT enough! Highly, highly, highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I would highly recommend this bank for your wedding reception. They were excellent! All the guests were raving about how great they were!

Profile Picture User7659092, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Main Attraction was amazing and kept our guests entertained until the last moment! We would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a high energy awesome show!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This Band is amazing. They played at my daughter's wedding reception. The dance floor was full all night. They were very interactive with everyone. The manager of the band made sent me a link to the version of the father/daughter dance that they were practicing with to be certain the band would play the version my daughter wanted. The pictures Benny,(manager) took during the reception were wonderful. An added bonus. Cannot say enough about them!!! Everyone from 22 to 92 lived them. The best wedding band EVER. Harriet. Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Harriet, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

As a parent they were great to work with, fabulous high energy band, very professional, great variety of music for all ages, played 3 hours non stop, the dance floor was full all evening with lots of crowd interaction. All the guests commented on how incredible Main Attraction Band was, we were beyond happy with the whole experience. There are more expensive bands......but I know they could not be better, unbelievable value for the money.

Profile Picture Ruth, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews