The Main Attraction Band Reviews

75 | Fayetteville, GA

75 Reviews for The Main Attraction Band

• Jennifer

Jennifer Stewart Lackey · Getting married on 05/06/2021

This band ROCKED the reception!

It was fabulous working with The Main Attraction Band for my client's wedding in October. Benny made sure we all were on the same page with the schedule which makes my job 100% easier. They were on time and easy to please with the stage area and dressing room. The band ROCKED for 3 solid hours. Guests loved them, my client loved them, I loved them! I look forward to working with The Main Attraction Again!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lunati · Getting married on 09/03/2020

A Blast Band

an incredible show and very professional, on time and very helpful to our family.

Sent on 03/09/2020

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We really enjoyed the evening with your family and friends.
    Client reviews help us stay customer centered and results oriented.

Best Wishes.

Mc · Married on 07/10/2020

The BEST band ever... EVERYONE was on the Dance floor all night!

The Main Attraction Band is the MASTER of the reception. The party starts with Benny and the band!! They are organized, respectful of all ages of guests, and play every hit from Motown to Classic Rock to Country!! The musicians are beyond talented and engage with the crowd. The vocalists blew everyone away with their high energy and beautiful voices!! EVERY SINGLE GUEST danced away the night and the #1 praise we heard from our guests was "That band was AMAZING... The BEST we have EVER seen!!!" BOOK THEM NOW!! We love you Main Attraction Band :) The Connollys

Sent on 10/21/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for such a magical night and for your very kind review. Client reviews help us to stay customer centered and results oriented. Best Wishes!

Kate Lunati · Married on 03/07/2020

The best wedding band I’ve ever experienced!

There literally are no words for how incredible the main attraction band is. I can’t tell you how many people raved about them that night and how many texts (literally over 100) we got the next day about how🔥 the band was! A few friends even asked if they did shows because they want tickets. They hands down made our night not only unforgettable but also the best most fun night of our lives. We can’t get over the talent in every member of the band. The music the dancing the costumes the energy the horns! Every member worked to make that night so special. Even the set up was incredible. We cant sing this bands praises enough (mainly because we have also lost our voices from singing along so much) but they bring the heat and made the party part of our wedding so fun! They inspired such an energy that made our wedding amazing. Benny takes extra time to make sure everything is perfect. He’s professional and available and truly loves what he does. BOOK THIS BAND NOW!

Sent on 03/10/2020

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

OMG! What a night it was! Thank you for the opportunity to make great memories together.

Client reviews help us stay customer centered and results oriented.

Best Wishes.

Elizabeth Castellaw · Married on 03/02/2020

The main Attraction Band is amazing!

The Main Attraction Band is AMAZING!! They had people of all ages up and dancing in no time. They know their audience well and are so easy to work with. Their level of energy, talent, and professionalism is unprecedented. The song list is perfect for any occasion and the show that they put on would make anyone smile!

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

It was an honor to be of service to your distinguished group and thank you for the very kind review. Customer reviews help us to stay customer centered and results oriented. Best Wishes for 2020!
  • Bess

Bess Glanton · Married on 12/21/2019

Hands down best band around!

Look no further and book quickly! The Main Attraction Band provides the absolute best in class entertainment for your wedding. I still have guests telling me that TMA is the best, most fun, and most talented band they have ever seen at a wedding, and I totally agree. Everything from the coordination and professionalism provided on the front end to the nonstop party and crowd engagement, this band is unique and will guarantee you have a blast! They play everything from Mo-Town classics to today's fun hits and anything else you may have you heart set on. I truly can't recommend them enough! Easily the best decision I made wedding planning.

Sent on 01/24/2020

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Best wishes Bess & Luke! Thank you for the opportunity make great memories together and for the wonderful review. Client reviews help us stay customer centered and results oriented.

Kathy Kasten · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing band!

The Main Attraction was “freakin awesome” to quote the father of the bride! They played nonstop for 3.5 hours! They had everyone, and I mean everyone including the groom’s grandparents (mid 80’s) our there bogeying! I’ve been to many weddings and charity events and I’ve never seen a band as phenomenal as this one was!

Sent on 11/19/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful review of The Main Attraction Band. We had a blast and we're soooo happy to have been selected to provide the live entertainment for your son and daughter-in-love.

Client reviews help to keep us customer centered and results oriented.

• Ray

Ray Schneider · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Band EVER!!

The Main Attraction Band and Benny Crane their manager were outstanding and the show they put on was amazing! They never stopped, and the dance floor was hopping from start to finish! At dinner, they played a fabulous and classy set that delighted young and old. The vocals were outstanding and dancing was crisp and hip! Loved every minute of it! Hire the amazing band if you can!

Sent on 08/05/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review of our services. Client reviews keep us customer centered and results oriented.

Georgina Boultwood · Married on 06/08/2019

Loved the main attraction!

We heard TMA perform two years ago at a family member’s wedding and knew we wanted them for our own wedding. They went above and beyond all expectations! Their energy level is incredible. They get everyone on the dance floor- all ages from the flower girls to our grandparents! Everyone was full of compliments and said TMA was the best band they had ever heard. We are so thankful that they made our wedding so FUN, unforgettable and full of great memories on the dance floor! Cannot speak highly enough of them!

Sent on 06/09/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review. Client reviews help us stay customer centered and results oriented.

Kelly Moore · Married on 05/04/2019

Main Attractions was incredible!

The Main Attraction was incredible from beginning to end with surprises in between! People are still talking about it and asking us where on earth we found them. If you like music then you want this band!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such an elegant evening. Thank you for your very kind review. Reviews from our clients help us to stay customer centered and results oriented.

Cindy Price · Married on 04/27/2019

The Main Attraction Band

These guys were UNBELIEVABLE! They were true showmen and women and they kept the entire wedding on the dance floor for three full hours. They also played before “Showtime”with softer hits that everyone knows and enjoyed during dinner. We loved The Main Attraction Band!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your very kind review. Reviews by our clients keep us customer centered and results oriented.

All the best from our family to yours.

Mike Reid · Married on 03/28/2019

These guys are great!

This was not a wedding. The Main Attraction Band drove from Atlanta to Mobile, AL to play a party that lasted three and a half hours. They are awesome! Our special event was a large Mardi Gras party. We are one of the oldest Mardi Gras organizations in the country. We had approximately 2,000 people at the event. The band played the entire three plus hours non-stop. The music was great, their sound equipment was more than adequate for the large crowd and their enthusiasm was at an all time high level through their performance. Over all I give this band a two thumps up!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your kind review of our services. Performing for the Knights of Revelry was a real joy.
    Customer reviews keep up customer centered and results oriented.

Same time next year?

Darlene Twilley · Married on 03/23/2019

Our magical night made by god and the main attraction band

Benny Crane is the mastermind behind this enthusiastic band!! He knows how to make a party a success!! Don't look around for any other band! I would not change a thing about their performance except if it could have lasted all night long!! EVERYONE LOVED THEM!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services. Client reviews help to keep us customer centered and results oriented.

Kevin Kelly · Married on 03/16/2019

Over the Top

This is the third time I've tried to write this review. The first two times, it ended up being so long that I figured no one would possibly read it all. I've got that much positive stuff to say! I was the father of the bride. The Main Attraction band played at the reception. No, I'd say they made the reception memorable! Its two weeks later, and we're still hear from guests who lead with something like: "What an unbelievable band!"

So from the FOB perspective, I would highly recommend MAB because working with the band's manager (Benny Crane) was such a great experience. And an easy one. I felt like we were good friends by the time it was all over. Highly professional, down-to-earth and truly interested in making our event the best event for OUR situation. Benny is a genuinely nice guy, and I trusted him to help me make the right decisions. He demonstrated a lot of flexibility, but wasn't shy about pushing back when his experience told him that my suggestions were suboptimal from a guest experience point of view. Best thing I can say is to reiterate this: I trust him. Book the band and you would be well advised to trust Benny, too.

For the record, the club we used commented that Benny was the most accommodating and professional band manager they have come across. They enjoyed working with him.

Then there was the reception and, though MAB was providing the music, they really ran the whole reception. Not overtly, but quietly, they kept things on track. Made announcements where helpful, stayed in the background when appropriate. But mostly, they provided us all with an unbelievable and unforgettable experience...it was down to the details.

So, you probably know how a lot of parties go: the band starts playing and it takes a while before the dance floor fills up. if it ever does. MAB has a way to get everybody on the dance floor before the first note of the first song. The guests don't realize they're being manipulated (in a good way)! The first note hits, the PERFORMANCE starts and the dance floor is already packed! The crowd on OUR dance floor didn't diminish for three and a half solid hours of high energy, non-stop, great dance music. The singers engage with the crowd, there's no going through the motions...they make you feel like they're having a great time at YOUR party - a great time being with YOU!

MAB is highly versatile in terms of musical genres. Even rap! Benny knew I didn't like rap music. This was one of things I had wanted to nix. He understood that I had no appreciation for the genre and had attended another recent wedding at which a band had pretty much emptied the dance floor went it launched into a whole rap set. But Benny counselled me not to rule it out. He promised me that they were capable of reading the crowd and would not risk putting any damper on the fun. I trusted him. Glad I did. I think they only played one rap song, maybe a couple. But the one I remember was an absolutely incredible performance...and not one single guest left the dance floor - including my 70 year old sister; and the 30somethings were shouting all the words. Trust Benny!

Okay, I'm getting long again. Can you tell we loved them?! One final thing. We had seen the band at another wedding several years earlier. They were amazing then, and that's why we booked them for our daughter's. At the earlier wedding, the configuration of the ballroom forced a fairly small stage. When we first talked with Benny, he recommended a stage that seemed excessively large to us. We discussed it with him, and I can assure you that he/they were highly flexible. The sentiment seemed to be "the bigger stage will enhance the performance, but do what you can (what your budget will allow) and we'll work with what we've got". In the end, we went with a bigger stage that we had initially imagined. Benny was right! The additional money was a great investment. We had absolutely loved this band four years earlier on the smaller stage. But the show (and that's what it is: a show!) was x-fold better than we had remembered. Trust Benny!

Sent on 03/28/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your review of The Main Attraction Band. We were honored to be a part of a fabulous event with such an enthusiastic crowd.

Customer reviews help us to stay customer centered and results oriented.

Micaela Campbell · Married on 01/06/2019

The absolute best!

You want to book this band for your special event!!! They made my wedding absolutely perfect. It was just like we were at a concert the whole night. Choreographed dances to the best song list. Wedding guests danced the entire night! Almost a week later, and I continue to receive praise on how amazing this band was. Best wedding band ever!!! Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience.
    Love, Micaela and Wil

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Vakili · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Band of All Time. PERIOD!

Main Attraction is the best money you can spend at your wedding. They are fun, entertaining, interactive, and above all AMAZING SINGERS! They were at our New Year's Eve wedding and kept the party going well past midnight. There were outfit changes, a mix of new and old songs, and generally, I've never seen wedding guests dance SO MUCH. Seriously, everyone was on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jordan Newman · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Wedding Band I've Ever Seen

10/10 would recommend this band. We've already booked for my sister's wedding in October! They were phenomenal... super high energy, unbelievably talented, professional, the works.

Sent on 01/02/2019

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your review of THE Main Attraction Band. Your reviews are important to us for it keeps us customer centered and results oriented. Looking forward to seeing you again in October 2019!

Jenna C · Married on 11/17/2018

fantastic band

The band was great and made sure that everybody had an amazing time.

Sent on 11/18/2018

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for your review of The Main attraction Band. Customer reviews help us to stay customer centered and results oriented.

Patrick Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

It was an absolute party!

They were absolutely incredible and completely blew away our expectations. They played all of the songs we wanted and listened carefully to our requests. Friends in Low Places really brought the house down!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

The Main Attraction Band exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone danced at our wedding reception. We had three generations out on the dance floor at all times...it was fantastic. Their energy and joy was felt by all and it was contagious!
    The day after our wedding we received so many emails and texts from family and friends that praised the band and called them the best they had ever seen! They are top notch!! Thank you Main Attraction!!
    - Lauren and Kevin Thomas, June 2018

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely incredible!! I would book them again in a heart beat. They made my wedding night very special!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Grace · Married on 05/05/2018

WOW!!! Is all that I can say about The Main Attraction. Truly, I wish I had counted the number of people who have told me that our wedding band was the best they have ever seen! The Main Attraction could NOT have been easier to work with throughout the whole planning process, and the night of was an actual dream. A really, really, really FUN dream! From the song choices, to the energy, to the incredible voices, to the awesome dance moves- The Main Attraction is the COMPLETE package plus a whole lot more!!! What I wouldn’t give to relive this night. Brides- I am telling you!!! You NEED this band if you want to throw a party people will talk about for months. Best wedding planning decision that I made! I would choose The Main Attraction 100 times over if presented with the choice again. Couldn’t recommend more!

Sent on 08/23/2018

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you Grace for the very nice review. I was truly an AMAZING night that was lots of fun. Your review helps us stay customer centered and results oriented. Again, thank you for the opportunity to make great memories together. Warmest Regards!

A · Married on 04/21/2018

We have been to a lot of weddings all over the US and all of our guests said this is the best band they have ever heard and danced to. They are off the charts in every category! From the moment we signed the contract until the follow-up after the wedding, they are professional, kind and we were treated like family. Best of all, the dance floor was packed all night. We had some personal requests and they were more than happy to accommodate our wishes. This band exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Cam · Married on 04/07/2018

The Main Attraction Band was best and most fun band we’ve ever experienced! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Main Attraction Band's reply:

Thank you for choosing The Main Attraction Band for such an important event. We will always strive to exceed our clients expectations and your review helps us stay customer centered and results oriented.
  • F

Farzana · Married on 03/16/2018

Nothing short of outstanding. Your band is just plain old awesome. Raves from all our guests, kids to adults everyone had a fantastic time. We loved that there were no breaks and the band played for the entire evening. Everything was great about the band. Sofi, the bride had the best time. Thanks for making our evening so special!

Sent on 03/27/2018