The M Resort Reviews

84 Reviews for The M Resort

1 User photo

The M Resort 1

Genice · Married on 06/10/2019

Best Venue and Wedding Coordinator Ever!!!!

The M Resort was the absolute perfect spot for my wedding. Miya the coordinator was absolutely amazing!!!! Even when I had to change my date 3 months from the original date they handled it flawlessly! Miya and the M thank you for the most amazing day of my life!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • F

Frances Rose · Married on 04/22/2018

The M is gorgeous! Perfect place to have a wedding! Everything about it was breath taking. Superb staff!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

My fiancé and I had already decided on a different venue, but one weekend I wanted to start all over. I decided to go look at the m and the view was breathtaking and Mariann was amazing. I loved that there was a cute little sign welcoming my fiancé and I just to look at the venue. We will be getting married 11/11/17 I will post more then, but so far an amazing venue and Mariann is so fabulous.

Sent on 02/02/2017

stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

The M resort is by far one of the best wedding decisions we made. I am local to Vegas and we had a 2 day wedding at the M. We booked over 50 rooms for our guest.

The one major issue we had with the M was the fact that our coordinator changed 3 times. We understand we booked our wedding 1.5 year in advice. But in that time we went from Tina to Mariann to Miya.

Ok, lets talk about the hotel and the wedding. The nice part of having our wedding here was for 4-5 days all our guest was in the hotel. The hotel also kept them all entertain by going to the pool, spa or gambling. Our guest would meet each other at breakfast so they all got to know each other during their stay.

We had the Hindu ceremony in Milan. The coordinators set up everything for us correctly. The Indian food was catered thru origins of India. We had to pay $350 for a fire marshal for the ceremony but we were allow to have it indoor, it was to hot outside.

Our ceremony the following day was at the pool . The only issue I know about the pool was you hear the street noise so we had a fire truck drive by during our vows but other than that the sunset was beautiful.

Our cocktail hour was in VUE and our reception was in LUX for around 240 guest. The view was epic. The only thing is because the hall is narrow it is hard to hear and see people tell their speeches with that many guest. But the food was excellent. We got told by several people that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The caprese salad, sea bass and filet were a hit! Everyone told me the bartenders were great! The waiters were extremely nice. We had some issues with lighting and I spoke to Miya after the wedding and she made sure to make it right which we appreciate! Our parents are really needy and they made sure they were happy. We had 8 people cancel and we didn't get any type of food credit for that which sucks. Overall we LOVED the M and would get married here!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Marshalle · Married on 07/03/2017

Our experience with the M Resort Spa and Casino was excellent. We loved the mountain views of the Lux where our reception was held. Much of what is all inclusive in their package is usually an additional charge at other venues. The staff was friendly and great to work with. The food was fantastic and everyone enjoyed their accomadations. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Doris · Married on 06/17/2017

The Lux was the venue for the wedding, dinner and dancing and it was beautiful! Everyone raved about the venue, food and service. We worried when Mariann Clemens who had guided us through the planning retired shortly before our wedding. But we needn't have been concerned as Miya Williams seamlessly took over and ensured that every aspect of our wedding was perfect. The cake was beautiful and scrumptious! I would recommend The M Resort to anyone who wants an elegant wedding with fabulous assistance throughout every phase of planning and carrying out the event. They are true professionals!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Bianca · Married on 05/14/2017

Multiple settings for your ceremony.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Tanya · Married on 10/14/2016

Mariann and her team at The M Resort did an amazing! Amazing to work with, responds emails right away. They want to make your wedding as stress free as possible. The venue is beautiful and very elegant, the best place in Vegas for a wedding. My guests loved that they could dance, as well as sit on the balcony and have drinks. The food, the view, the cake, Amazing!!!! Thank you Mariannfir all your help, you made my dream wedding a reality with no worries!

Sent on 10/26/2016

christina · Married on 10/14/2016

My daughters wedding was on October 14, 2016. We cant thank Mariam enough for all of her help the staff and the service was incredible. Thank you for making this the most beautiful wedding ever - our guests ares still talking about it.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Mariann Clemens and the entire staff at The M resort are the best! They made planning our special day fun, exciting and easy. The venue itself is the best in the Las Vegas valley with sweeping views and several different location options. Our wedding day was flawless - and we had planned for a least one minor hiccup but rest assured there was nothing. I cannot thank Mariann and The M enough for making our wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I got married on October 1st at The M Resort -- choosing this venue and having the opportunity to work with Mariann was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. The Resort is absolutely stunning. We met with a few other hotels on the Strip, but ultimately decided The M was the perfect fit for us -- elegant, beautiful and easier to manage for our guests than the frenzy of The Strip. Mariann was a godsend -- she's an absolute gem and has the entire Vegas wedding experience down to a science. We got to enjoy the fun parts of planning our wedding (the flowers, colors, menu, etc.) and virtually NONE of the logistics. She made the entire lead-up and day-of an absolute breeze, and our wedding was a fairytale. Our cake was made by BabyCakes (the Resort bakery) and we sent them a few pictures to go off of and the idea of what we wanted and it turned out beautiful. We also did our hair and makeup at Spa Mio (the resort salon and spa) and all of our bridesmaids looked stunning. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, perfect venue or more knowledgeable planner than Mariann, and would strongly recommend The M to anyone seeking a beautiful Vegas wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2016

DAni · Married on 09/29/2016

We had the most AMAZING wedding at the M Resort on Sept 29, 2016. The wedding coordinator Mariann Clemens was a great help and made our day so perfect (could not have done it without her). The Ceremony, the cocktail hour, the food, the cake and the reception were absolutely perfect. It truly was our dream day/night all thanks to Mariann and the M Resort! :)

Sent on 10/11/2016

Shane · Married on 07/10/2016

The M was a wonderful location for a wedding. The view from the top of The Lux during sunset was breathtaking. The service was great and the food was also delicious. I cannot say enough about how helpful Mariann Clemens was too. She walked us through each step of the process and put us at ease.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2016

Having a Out of State wedding, had me a little anxious UNTIL I met the wedding coordinator and her staff at The M Resort and instantly I knew we were in good hands Actually GREAT HANDS ~ we had beyond our Fairytale wedding and my only regret is that it went by to fast ~ we will never have a big enough Thank You to all at The M Resorts wedding department !!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

We had our wedding and reception at the M Resort on May 28, 2016. We could not have been more pleased with the professionalism of the M Resort team. From the initial meeting to the morning after our wedding the Event Planning/Catering team were there to help us every step of the way and to make the process as stress free as possible. Mariann, the Catering and Conference Service Manager, was an absolute godsend. She could not have been more wonderful to work with and made the whole wedding planning process so easy and actually fun. Mariann and her team took care of everything leading up to our wedding day and especially on our special day she made sure the groom and I were at ease and enjoying all of the special moments. We feel so blessed to have chosen the M resort for our wedding and would certainly recommend the location to anyone who is thinking of having their wedding in Las Vegas. The M Resort and their Catering/Special Events team is second to none and the best of the best!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Katrina · Married on 05/07/2016

Loved this place and most of it wedding planners were very nice and professional.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Dana Marie · Married on 03/03/2016

The first word that comes to our mind is PERFECT when thinking about our wedding held at the M Resort, Spa and Casino. First we would like to recognize the most professional and wonderful people on the event/catering team at the M especially Tina Randall, Mariann Clemens and Jackie Lacar. I have had the opportunity to plan large meetings and conferences. I must say that the M team is by far the best I have ever worked with. We choose the M because they offer a spectacular event package and venue location for both ceremony at the gorgeous M pool and reception at the LUX on the 16th floor with panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip. Did I mention they have a one of a kind terrace? This was the first and only venue we visited and we knew from the first moment we met the team and visited the venue this was it. Through the planning process the team was there to help us make our day romantic and fun. We held all of our wedding events on property, which centered on ensuring our family and friends not only enjoyed themselves but also relaxed. As for the time leading up to our wedding day, I must say that we did not have one ounce of stress. The M had everything in good order. About 2 weeks prior to the day our main Coordinator accepted an awesome job closer to home, which may have left some worried. We were not as their team seamlessly took charge and continued on. Our day went off perfectly. The food was so delicious and the presentation beautiful. Our cake was made by the M and it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen! You know you are working with one of the best in business when your vendors have nothing but great things to say and are thankful that they have the opportunity to work with them. Our whole experience was one to remember. My husband and I will always have cherished memories. The only thing I do regret is that it went by so quickly and we were not able to slow it down. Thank you M Team for everything and for being such a wonderful group of people!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Dana Marie · Married on 03/03/2016

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 12/29/2015

50th Wedding Anniversary Buffet Lunch with Welcome Cocktails Reception
    1. Plan early.
    2. Make a List of Requirements.
    3. Ask Questions
    4. Be Flexible
    5. Communicate updates, concerns, etc.
    Our son and his wife hosted the small gathering for family and friends. We chose the LUX, at the M Casino and Hotel Resort for the view and elegant setting. (We attended a wedding here more than two years ago and loved it). Except for one guest (who also attended a wedding here), it is the "first time" for most of our guests who are thankful to be invited as this venue is unknown to them and have good comments about the view and services. Tina Randall, the Catering Manager for Weddings and Social Events did an excellent and wonderful job. She was very accommodating and helpful to all our needs and wishes. We would love for her to do our future event again. Thank you so much Tina from Toni and Terry Sablad for a memorable day!!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Genesis · Married on 12/29/2015

We chose The M Resort's buffet for our reception and it was a HUGE hit! The M Resort's buffet is cheaper than other venues and their menu is awesome. However, since our wedding was in December, the prices went up for their Holiday Menu. Even so, it was still worth it. It was approximately $50/person and super duper easy to book. The manager was very accommodating. The only downside we experienced is not being able to have AV equipment for video montages, etc. We just ended up posting our videos online. We were okay with the trade-off since we love food and so do our guests. We did not request for a private room, instead, for the slightly sectioned off part of the restaurant by the windows. We had about 170 guests, and very happy ones too! They kept talking about the food for days after the wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2016

We had our dream wedding come to life, and truly owe it all to Mariann! We cannot thank Mariann and her team at the M Resort enough for making our wedding seamless, and so beautiful. Mariann was so pleasant to work with, and helped us with all of our requests (even the crazy ones). She was always available when we needed her, very attentive to the details, and made us feel confident in our decisions. There was no doubt to have our wedding at the M Resort. Not only for the beautiful resort, but the history behind it. My husband and I met at the pool when the M opened back in 2009, never thinking we would be getting married in the same spot 6 years later. So walking the catwalk and having a poolside ceremony was a MUST. Mariann calmed my nerves and always had a backup Plan B & C in case there was bad weather etc. She made us feel confident we did not need a wedding planner, and completely took on that role. The day of the wedding we started 20 minutes later than expected, however Mariann was still able to execute our timeline of events seamlessly. It truly was the best day of our lives. We couldn’t have imagined a more magical, perfect evening. Our wedding cake was stunning, and it came to life by the amazing Chef Isla (winner of Food Network’s Cake Wars). Our friends, and family keep telling us how beautiful the venue turned out, and how spectacular the food was. Hearing those things mean a lot, definitely confirming how happy we are we had our big day at the M.

Sent on 12/29/2015

D. · Married on 10/23/2015

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Mariann and her team at the M Resort resulting into a dream wedding day. Mariann and Jackie helped us plan our wedding ceremony/reception with impeccable customer service as well as professionalism. I am a perfectionist, so when it came down to our wedding planning in reference to the venue, food, cake, and decor Mariann provided flawless service which put my mind at ease. I truly appreciated the honesty as well as genuine efforts from Mariann and Jackie which led to a perfect wedding day. I have nothing but the best to say since they are AMAZING to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Tony · Married on 08/29/2015

There is no other choice than the M Resort for any of your catering requests, especially a wedding. Mariann guided us through a maze of all the key players to make the wedding the event of a lifetime. The service, food and elegance was better than any first class New York venue. I would run not walk to visit Mariann. You will be glad you did!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Tina, Jackie and the rest of The M Resort team. When I first started looking around for venues, I already knew I wanted my wedding to be at The M Resort because that's where my husband asked me to be his girlfriend two years before. I am from San Diego so my review is based on my experience of planning a destination wedding with Tina and Jackie. I was locked in the very moment Tina responded to my inquiry. From day 1, Tina and Jackie were responsive and helpful with every single aspect of my wedding. Tina had an answer for every question I had, a suggestion for every uncertainty I had, and a solution and/or backup plan for every obstacle I faced. The M Resort offers amazing wedding packages so the only outside vendors I had to really look for were photographers/videographers & drapery/uplighting services. They even had a great list of preferred vendors. Tina and Jackie made my life even easier by communicating directly with my vendors! I could go on and on about every single thing Tina and Jackie helped with in preparation for my wedding AND the entire weekend of my wedding (they even helped me with a few things a week after my wedding), but it would take forever because I feel like they literally helped me with everything. One thing I really appreciated about Tina was her honesty, which I needed since I was planning the wedding by myself. She would always tell me when she thought something was a bad idea and would offer her own suggestion based on her experiences with other people. If I couldn't do something, she would give it to me straight and that's why I loved working with her. She took the time to go through all of my questions and answered them promptly and honestly. To put it simply - she is THE BEST. The team at the M Resort was wonderful and they really made wedding planning so easy. The venue was absolutely beautiful, my guests are still talking about it and how much fun they had. I am so happy we went with them.

Sent on 12/28/2015