THE LXA INC. STUDIOS Reviews

37 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

37 Reviews for THE LXA INC. STUDIOS

• Mabel

Mabel · Married on 03/10/2013

The LXA is absolutely amazing! They have taken photographs of the most important and special times in my life. They captured every moment: laughter amongst family and friends at my engagement party, my engagement session, our fun filled couples shower, and tears of joy on my wedding day. He has captured so many memorable moments in an incredible way. There vision is unique and will blow you away. They are are extremely talented artist. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2013

cassandra · Married on 01/19/2013

I couldn't have asked for anything more in a photographer. Vinny and the LXA crew were amazing. They paid so much attention to detail in every picture they took.

They came earlier in the day to take pictures of my dress, jewelry, invitation, etc. while the girls and I were getting ready. They took that time to look at the property to have a plan in place. Then, they took pictures of the guys and came back when we were ready. They were very efficient with taking the pictures and we still had some relaxing time before the ceremony. I didn't have any idea of what pictures I wanted, and they set up the most perfect pictures!

We did not do the first look so we did have to take pictures during the cocktail hour. Again, the LXA crew was very efficient with the portrait pictures and we were able to enjoy about half of our cocktail hour.

We just got all our pictures back and they amazing!! We can't wait to order our album.

p.s. the party pics were so great!!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Jamie · Married on 01/19/2013

My wedding planner recommend The LXA to me and after watching some of the other video's they had made, I loved their work. When I first met with Vinny, they took the time to explain everything they had to offer, they were flexible and were so easy to work with. I really liked how right before the wedding the team met up with us to get to know us better so they can make the video our style. They were very reliable, awesome to work with and on time the day of the wedding. Although it does take a few months to get the video, its WELL worth the wait. I was blown away by their work and I absolutely love my video. It's professionally done and well edited. Thanks for capturing my wedding day -- I will always be able go back and watching this amazing video you created for us and remember our special day! You guys are the best.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2012

AMAZING!!!!!!! They are truly the BEST!! :) My wedding pictures came out great! Anyone who sees them says they should be in a magazine.

Sent on 01/22/2013

THE LXA INC. STUDIOS's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Chase!!! They SHOULD be in a magazine ;) !!! It was a beautiful Wedding and we were honored to capture it in the BEST light!

Christina · Married on 10/20/2012

I have to admit that out of all the vendors I was searching for in Miami I had the hardest time looking for a photographer. Photography is one of the most expensive, yet memorable, factors that are involved in a wedding. I must have looked at over 50 photographers! i stressed myself to no end with this task! I decided to meet with Vinny based on one single photo I saw on the knot. I thought it was beautiful, so I decided to give him a shot. He was so professional and easy going and had a great positive vibe about his work and love of his craft. He was very flexible and had a bunch of ideas. My husband and I loved him instantly. His team is very professional and his wife is extremely sweet and helpful. The day of the wedding was so fun and natural for us! I'm seriously thinking of hiring him and his team again in the future. All anyone at my wedding could talking about was my pictures. He even made a mini-sneak peak slide show for us the day of so we could see a glimpse of the big day. He is very flexible and will try his best to work within your budget. This is the best team i could have possibly chosen for my special day!

Sent on 11/14/2012

THE LXA INC. STUDIOS's reply:

Awww we love you both! Thank you Christina and Jonathan :)

Vinny & Mely

Dana · Married on 06/28/2012

We had our engagement photos taken by LXA. Simply put...I can not wait for our wedding!! I know that every single moment will be captured with beauty, creativity and that something special you just can't and won't find with any other photographer! Thanks Vinny and LXA!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Thank you!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2012

The LXA is absolutely the BEST! We LOVE our wedding pictures and will treasure them forever!

Vinny and Melyssa went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Not only did they take creative and beautiful pictures, but helped in planning our timeline for the day, extended their work day voluntarily, and were always available to answer questions/emails quickly.

After our first photographer fell through shortly before the wedding, we didn’t know what we were going to do. One conversation with Vinny put our fears to rest and he was able to not only shoot our wedding but an Engagement session as well. We received our pictures in a timely manner. Our friends and family continue to rave about the quality of the photos. We HIGHLY recommend this company.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Thank you!
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 03/03/2012

My fiance, at that moment, was in active military duty out of state while I was looking for a photographer. When I saw the artisitc photographs of The LXA, I fell in love. Vinny and Melissa were flexible and understood our situation. As soon as my fiance got back, it didn't take long before he agreed with me on the quality of their work.

We took our engagement pictures at the beach. At first I was nervous, but Vinny was very easy going. My fiance and I loved his creativity during the session...a true artist.

The day of our wedding, Vinny and Melissa were pleasant and understanding. They pleased us with our requests. They always had a smiling face. When we saw our pictures, we were stunned.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2011

The LXA is amazing! They are professional and fun to work with. I have a big family and they were able to make everything come together beautifully. I will use them again in the future!

-Ashley

Sent on 12/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2011

Absolutely amazing photography! I can't imagine using anyone else for our wedding photos. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/01/2014

constantina · Married on 05/21/2011

Vinny and the crew were everything we could have wanted in a wedding photographer. We were fortunate enough to have The LXA take our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. If you want a photographer that really cares about you - then The LXA is the right choice. They were there early and stayed late, making sure to capture all the moments of our wedding. They made us and our family members feel so relaxed. At the end of the night we even got to see a sneak peek of pictures. What bride wouldn't like that? The pictures are perfect but most importantly we had a great experience working with the team.

Sent on 10/30/2012

thank you!

Stavroula · Married on 05/16/2009

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! Romantic yet modern. Absolutely gorgeous photography. Plus, he's really a helpful person. When I had a floral-related fiasco and had to get on the phone with the vendor in the middle of my makeup session, he calmed me down and even listened to my phone for me while I was on hold so that I take a moment to relax.

Sent on 07/03/2009