The Looking Glass Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Micah S. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceeded Expectations

We ordered the saloon photo booth for our wedding reception and I can't say enough good things about it and the process entirely! We had a country rustic wedding, on our cattle ranch and it was the perfect addition! The saloon was customized to say "The Siebert Saloon", we were able to work with Gary to customize our photo print out exactly how we wanted it! The guests loved it and we love being able to view all the photos and see that everyone else was having as great of a time as we did! Gary was quick to respond, very informative and made us feel like we were friends even as complete strangers. His demeanor day of was just as perfect and interacting with him was easy and fun! We highly recommend these services for any event and the best part was that it was highly affordable, especially in comparison to others in the area and with the customizations that no one else offers, our final decision was a no brainer and it exceeded our expectations!

The Looking Glass Photo Booths's reply:

Micah,
    It was our pleasure helping to add a little fun to your wedding. Even though we had some rain all the guests had so much fun which makes my night. Thank you so much for the review and I hope you and Blane have a wonderful life together. Gary
    Jackie Married on 05/18/2019

Creative and Unique Photo Booth

Gary Johnson did an amazing job. He was prompt and brought all his equipment and props. He has hand built unique photo booths from a Saloon to a Doctor Who, Tardis. He designed the couple specific photo design by using the venue and invitation specific to the wedding. Always prompt to questions and an amazing price. Everyone went crazy over the booth, props and immediate online viewing of the nights photos. Excellent experience.
    Shauna M. Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent customer service and always responsive!

Gary was great to work with and the photobooth was such a hit with everyone!! Great props and pictures too - would definitely recommend!
    Paula Married on 09/23/2017
    All I can say is WOW! The Looking Glass Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding. We had over 300 people of all ages and everyone was having a blast with taking photos. The Looking Glass even stayed two more hours (with a smile on their faces) because of the huge lines to take pics. Five Stars easily!
    Trevan Married on 12/31/2016
    The Looking Glass is wonderful. We have used them for three weddings and absolutely love them! They create a fun and vital part to every reception.
    Katie Married on 11/19/2016
    By far the most unique photobooth I've ever seen! The personal touches were amazing and there were a ton of great props to choose from. I was so happy with all the photos. My guests are still talking about it - cannot recommend this highly enough!
  • JILL
    Jill Married on 11/12/2016
    Super Fun Red Carpet Photo Booth! Gary Johnson and his team were so easy to work with for our wedding reception! We worked with him to create a custom back-drop as well as a custom template for our party pics. We priced shopped and Gary was able to provide the best and most competitive pricing and quality was not at all compromised. Adults and kids both loved this added feature to our wedding reception and provided an easy and lasting memory for our wedding guests!

We can't say enough good things about The Looking Glass Photo Booth! Go ahead and book them for your next special ocassion. You will be so happy you did! We certainly were!!

Best regards, Jill C. Anderson and Tendai R. Zinyemba
    Reid Married on 10/22/2016
    Easily, the most unique and unforgettable photo booth you will ever see. We ordered the steam punk/time machine booth for our wedding and The Looking Glass made it simple. They personalized every detail and the result was an unforgettably fun experience that all of our guest are still talking about. The photos the guests took in the booth were quality, and the photos people took in front of the booth itself were also amazing. The props they brought were fun for everyone and created some hilarious photos. The service was outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/24/2016

One of our Favorite Memories from the Reception!

The photobooth was one of the highlights of the reception. A month later and guests are still talking about the saloon photobooth, the awesome props and how much fun it was. Looking Glass Photobooth went above and beyond to make our experience perfect!
    Tera Married on 09/10/2016
    The Looking Glass did an amazing job for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Gary was by far the most responsive vendor that I had and kept me in the loop on everything that he was doing. The day of the wedding, I had two friends who recently got married say that they wished they had known about our photobooth vendor. The actual photobooth was fantastic to fit into our barn wedding and the memory book was definitely worth the extra money. To have hilarious pictures of all our guests along with signatures is a great memory. I noticed Gary and his assistant encouraging all the guests to participate so we had everyone included. He even managed to get my 89-year-old grandmother to take a picture!
    Tobria Married on 08/27/2016
    There aren't enough words to express how happy I was with Gary at The Looking Glass Photo Booths. Gary was so nice and so easy to work with! He helped customize everything from the backdrop of the photo booth, to the music that they played while people took pictures at the booth, to our layout of the photos...all matched our Baseball themed wedding perfectly!! All of our guests couldn't say enough nice things about this company as well. Everyone had so much fun with the props and interacting with Gary and his wife that worked our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy and everything was perfect! I will definitely be using this company again in the future.
    Dajanee Married on 08/27/2016
    I had a blast at our wedding with the looking glass photo booth they were on time,set up was speedy and the guest were remarkably pleased with the photo booth, I am still getting compliments and questions about the photo booth I had at my wedding !! Thank You all so Much for a Pleasureable experience at our wedding!!

The Looking Glass Photo Booths's reply:

Thank You DaJanee. It was our pleasure.
    Amy Married on 08/20/2016
    We got tons of compliments and everyone had a blast with this photo booth! They had tons of props that typical booths don't have. They were great to work with and it was really customizable to my wedding- I got to design the background on printed pictures to match my wedding, and I even got to choose the songs that played inside the booth. You cannot do better!
    Amanda Married on 06/18/2016
    Gary was fantastic! The photobooths are so original and they have so many different props. A lot more variety than I saw anywhere else. Also the customization he does for the design of the photo cards is awesome! Everything went smoothly and everyone had a blast! Thanks again!!
    Kerrissa Married on 05/07/2016
    The Looking Glass photo booth was an amazing addition to our wedding. All of our guests loved it and they had the unique saloon style photobooth that fit our theme perfectly! Gary was so awe some to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We really enjoyed having them at our wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth!
    Lisa Married on 12/18/2015
    If your looking for a great looking photo booth and an awesome business owner, Gary, who will help your wedding be amazing- look no further. Highly recommend them! They will amaze you with their customer service and attention to detail.
    Ronald Married on 09/12/2015
    A lot of fun & handled well.
    Megan Married on 09/05/2015
    I can't say enough positive things about Gary and The Looking Glass Photobooths! When we met them at a wedding show we were immediately drawn to their unique booths and the fact that everyone gets a 4x6 photo instead of one of those strips. Then talking with them, they were clearly a fun bunch and would keep the vibe at the booth amazingly fun!

The week of the wedding we find out the ceiling at my venue wasn't tall enough, and I was a little bummed because I LOOOOVED the Saloon booth we picked out. Instead of altering our plans, Gary REBUILT his booth to fit my space with just 2 days before the wedding. Talk about great customer service! I couldn't believe it!

Once the wedding kicked off they had a constant line of people, everyone had so much fun and kept raving about all the props!

After the big day, Gary sent us a CD with all of our pictures, we had over 600!!! They were so amazing and I would recommend them over and over again. I've used many booths and this was by far the best one!!!

Thanks for helping make our day perfect!
    -Megan and Zach Kerr
    Kelsie Married on 08/22/2015
    Would recommend to anyone who asks!! So nice to deal with, went above and beyond to make it perfect!! Great communication and easy to get a hold of with any questions!! Well worth every penny! I have so complements on the photo booth from my guests! Loved it!!!
    Chari Married on 08/08/2015
    -We used this company for our 25th Wedding Anniversary, They did a great job and I love the album that they put together for us as well. My kids loved all the dress up props that they provided for the pictures, it made it so much more fun!
    Nicole Married on 06/13/2015
    Looking glass we loved them they were awesome very down to earth, if we ever rent one again we will call them
    They were like part of the family. I promise you won't be disappointed! Chose looking glass!!!
    Brenda Married on 05/23/2015
    The Looking Glass Photobooth was absolutely AMAZING and a hit at our wedding. We know we wanted a photobooth to guarantee the fun and I was browsing for the best prices and options when I came across this absolutely awesome wood saloon style booth that totally fit our country wedding theme. Their design is so unique that the booth was all my guests talked about! If you want something different and that will have people lining up, go with them. Besides great photo quality and different styles (black and white is fantastic!) we also really appreciated Gary, the owner. During our outdoor reception there was a huge storm that made everything nasty and muddy. Gary was the ONLY vendor that stuck with us till the very end with a smile on his face. So so so professional and kind, this saved my wedding night!! Highly recommend!!!!
    Michelle Married on 05/02/2015
    Hands down best decision I made during my whole wedding planning. Gary was so easy to work with. I had never seen such a unique photobooth, and it was definitely a hit at my reception. Great product at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend having the Look Glass Photo Booth at your wedding!!
    Ebony Married on 04/25/2015
    I wholeheartedly recommend The Looking Glass Photo Booths! We rented the Art Deco/Roaring 20s photobooth for our Great Gatsby themed wedding reception. There were many companies to choose from, but it was an easy choice going with Gary. His unique booths were unlike any other I'd seen before! I was very impressed with Gary's customer service skills and responsiveness. He worked very hard to create the perfect, custom template for the printed photos from the booth...giving us a lot of options to choose from and the ability to provide edits and feedback. From their unique photo booths to the amazing and wide selection of props to the ease of working with Gary, I am so happy I chose them for my wedding reception!
  • Loni
    Loni Married on 04/11/2015
    We absolutely LOVED The Looking Glass Photo Booth! Gary was so extremely helpful and had great communication throughout the entire process. Their booths are the most impressive and have the BEST selection of props I've ever seen. All of our guests absolutely loved having this as part of the reception. Also, the photos are on 4x6 pages, not the standard little photo strip you normally receive. Best value and choice!