The Look and Lifestyle Salon Reviews

34 Reviews for The Look and Lifestyle Salon

• Taylor

Taylor Lee · Married on 09/07/2020

These ladies are great!

These ladies are great! Due to COVID-19, my number of girls for getting hair done was constantly changing due to travel scares and what not. The Look & Lifestyle was communicative through this and never had any problems keeping up with the edits. Matter of fact, on my wedding day, I had three people that changed their minds to get hair done. The ladies that came to our Airbnb had no problem at all squeezing them in and were happy to do so. As for everyone's hair, we all looked great! All of my girls were very pleased with their up-dos, and the ladies did touch ups to every girl before they left. I highly recommend them, and would choose them all over again! Also, their prices are affordable compared to many other over-priced places, and they get the job done to excellence.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Allison · Married on 07/31/2020

Such a great team

So impressed! As a long distance planning and covid bride, I had a ton of questions and they were always willing to answer and help in any way possible! They are reasonably priced and a great team to work with. Laura did a great job with my hair and Stephanie did a wonderful job with my makeup. I also had my nails done there and when I scuffed my pedicure they brought the polish with them on my wedding day to make sure that I looked my best from head to toe! They are flexible and fun to work with! They also took great care of the wedding party, and did light makeup on my bridesmaid who doesn't normally wear any. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Raegan George · Married on 05/23/2020

Laura and Stephanie did a great job!

My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup from these ladies! Everything was gorgeous. They had such good energy the day of our wedding and were a blast to be around!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi Smith · Married on 04/10/2020

Friendly, Flexible, & Beautiful Work

Very professional, friendly, and flexible team! I am extremely satisfied with the beautiful final product with my hair & makeup

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Threm · Married on 03/01/2020

Excellent hair and make up!

I was so impressed with my hair and make up. It looked so good for both my trial and wedding day. They made me feel so beautiful. My make up stayed on all night, even through my many tears. My hair also stayed in place and curly.

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Dani

Dani May · Married on 02/29/2020

Flawlessly perfect!

Leap Day 2020 was the wedding and being a 40-something, second time bride, I was interested in looking classically understated and glamorous to compliment my beaded cocktail style short wedding dress. Stephanie’s makeup had my skin looking ageless and glowing and Laura took one peek at a photo I had of my up-do thoughts from the internet and made it come to life. I felt nothing short of amazing on my special day and I’m so very glad these super talented ladies were an important part of it!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Kristin · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect experience

The Look and Lifestyle Salon did my wedding for me this past weekend. I would not have changed a thing. They did 10 women and 2 flower girls. The prices were reasonable and they were a blast to be around.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Tania

Tania Lopez Aguirre · Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding hair/makeup

Everyone was very friendly and profesional. Great to work with! Would definitely recommend for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Patricia · Married on 12/07/2019

Bridal hair and airbrush make up

Everybody loved my bridal hair and airbrush make up. My makeup stayed long for like 10-11hrs!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Susan

Susan Staples · Married on 11/02/2019

already booked for my wedding date

I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it!

Sent on 07/10/2019

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Susan! Sorry we were already booked and it didn't work out! Hopefully we can work with you in the future for other special events you may have.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Book them!

Laura and Stephanie were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end, and absolutely nailed my hair and makeup. As someone who’s never gotten a makeover, and is often unhappy with professional hairstyling I’ve had in the past, I was nervous about the results. I was also very picky about what I wanted. Laura and Stephanie both calmed my nerves when I went in for a trial, as the results were better than what I was picturing. I went into my wedding day knowing I’d look good, which meant SO much. They were also professional, responsive, creative, relaxing and kind. You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Macmullen · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful day!!

These ladies thought of everything and went above and beyond for us! Couldn’t imagine my day without them! Beautiful job guys!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Maria

Maria Tyo · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing quick response

Very quick response and the prices are very reasonable, they have no problem in doing the hair style i want for my wedding and make up too, plus they come to you😁

Sent on 09/27/2019

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review Maria! Our team had so much fun helping out with your wedding!

Sabrina San Filippo · Married on 08/31/2019

Ahhhmazing service

wonderful place and people. they made me feel like family and calm before my big day. I highly suggest them !

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Monique

Monique Estevez · Married on 07/03/2019

Excellent experience, would use them again. My hair and make up was perfect.

Can't same enough good things about the look and life style. Every professional group of ladies. Would use them again.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/15/2019

June Beach Wedding

These ladies are AMAZING!! I had an early morning wedding, and while not everyone is a morning person, these women came with such wonderful attitudes and were so excited to get us girls ready for the big day!! They work so well together with their timing of makeup and then into hair, it really was flawless. They gave wonderful suggestions of what would work best based on the weather that day (extra humidity, wind, etc.) and my hair and makeup was PERFECT for the whole day!
    Only downside is that I live so far away so I can't use them more often!!
    Love you girls, thank you so so much!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia getting up early is easy for such a lovely lady. We each enjoyed each member of your party.I hope your move goes a smooth as your wedding. I cant wait to see the photos. Thank you again for choosing us!!!!

Dana Kilpatrick · Married on 05/18/2019

Look & Lifestyle Salon

Laura, Stephanie, and the Look and Lifestyle Salon girls were absolutely amazing! They traveled with all their equipment and lighting to the venue where we got ready and set up in no time. They were time efficient and did a beautiful job doing my bridesmaids hair and makeup, in addition to my hair and makeup for my wedding day! They stayed until it was time for pictures, which allowed for any touch ups that the girls or I may have needed. I received so many compliments from our guests! I felt so beautiful! They were the perfect team for our most special day!

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

It was our pleasure and you are all so beautiful that it made our job easy! It was such a lovely day working with you ladies!! Thank you!!

Brittney Shope · Married on 05/18/2019

Brittney S

The staff blew us away with their professionalism, great personal skills, and their talents. Everyone looked and felt great thanks to these lovely ladies. Our hair and make up was flawless all night. I look forward to any of my upcoming events so I can book them.

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney. You truly all looked stunning! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2019

5-17-19 Wedding

Absolutely amazing! Loved my hair and makeup.

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Awe, thank you SO much!! We had such a wonderful time and you looked beautiful! We can't wait to see your pictures!!

Sarah Butler · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Laura and Stephanie with the Look and Lifestyle did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and our officiant. They did AMAZING work and I was blown away at how beautiful I felt on my wedding day. Laura even took a few sprigs of extra floral we had for decoration and added it to my hair - something I didn’t know I needed but couldn’t live without. They were prompt and on time, and were extremely mindful of our schedule and timing. They also took into account everyone’s taste and style and provided exactly what each girl wanted. I highly recommend them for wedding day looks!

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind review! We had such a wonderful time helping to get you and your ladies ready. You looked stunning and we can't to see your pictures!!!
  • Denisse

Denisse · Married on 12/08/2018

Laura and Stephanie are great.

Laura and Stephanie worked really great together creating different hairstyles for all five of my bridesmaids and my mom. They came to my hotel room which was really convenient and even helped us when or limo driver wasn't answering his phone.
    I will recommend 100% their price is not ridiculously expensive compared to like some of the other vendors in Saint Augustine.

Sent on 12/20/2018

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Hello, Sorry my response is so late. I originally sent it to Wedding Wire accidently. Thank you so much! Stephanie and I both enjoyed getting you and your family ready for your most special day. I'm so happy the hotel got you to the Lightner for the wedding . You looked beautiful. Please tell Liliana hello!!
    Sincerely,
    Laura

Raquel · Married on 11/24/2018

Beach wedding perfect

Laura and JamieB were absolutely amazing! They were so friendly and took care of the makeup and hair for me. I was so happy how kind and relaxed they made me feel. They came to the hotel prepared and ready for my late afternoon wedding. Very nice ladies!! Laura and Jamie were also able to squeeze in my sister in law on such a short notice. Would definitely recommend to anyone having a destination wedding in St. Augustine !

Sent on 11/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Laura and Stephanie done an Amazing job!! My hair and makeup was done for a wedding . I felt and looked amazing ! This Salon will be the only place I will ever use !! # Amazing Service

Sent on 07/19/2018

Deboleena · Married on 05/12/2018

I was really impressed with how the team went above and beyond. My bridal party felt relaxed and welcomed. They fixed my makeup until I loved it. They really accommodated my large bridal party.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Look and Lifestyle Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.