114 Reviews for The Log Cabin & The Delaney House

Specialty Beer (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Drapery (1)
113 The Log Cabin & The Delaney House Reviews

The Log Cabin was beautiful! Our sales person was Nicole Lucas who was amazing. She was great to work with. She always got back to us in a timely manner for emails with answers.
Collin was outstanding who was our lead server the night of our wedding. Collin was always right there for us. Either if it was with waters, food or even a sheet to hide me (the bride) from my guests until I walk down the aisle. Collin was very professional at his job he would come into our suite to make sure if we needed anything.
The wedding cake matched the picture that I gave Nicole. It was so good.
The service, food, cake and the view was wonderful. I am so thankful that we picked the Log Cabin to have our wedding and reception there. Everything was perfect and it was a dream wedding come true! All the staff treated us like Gold! When we were doing pictures one of the owners came out to say hello to us. That meant a lot to us. Don’t change keep doing what your doing!! Thank you to The Log Cabin Staff for our beautiful wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Aly, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, Outside Vendors

Everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Oh my God, things I never even thought of were taken care of, everyone was so accommodating at every point. My husband and I received so many compliments about the food and how beautiful everything was!! Honestly, I wish we could do it every weekend, it was so perfect.

I cannot thank Rebecca and the team at the Delaney House/The D Hotel enough for everything they did for us. We came to Rebecca stressed out from having to find a new venue 4 months in to planning and she made everything so easy from the get go. I am actually happy we went through that stress of finding a new venue after our original one closed because it led us to the amazing team at the Delaney House and I cant imagine a more perfect night. She made wedding planning not stressful at all by walking us through options, keeping me on track, and succeeded in helping us plan the best wedding we could have asked for!!

Profile Picture Soleil, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Nicole Lucas and she was phenomenal!!! She was so attentive to our needs and helped us figure things out when we were confused!!! She was very responsive to all emails and phone calls!! I was never left waiting! The staff at the log cabin the night of the wedding was also so attentive. They made sure I was happy and make sure to have us in their best interest. I felt comfortable and relaxed knowing they had our back that day. Wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else to get married!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor

We recently had our ceremony & reception at the Log Cabin. The view is breathtaking. The staff accommodating. The food absolutely mouthwatering & delicious! All our guests were raving about dinner! My personal favorite was our wedding cake. We had a white cake, raspberry filling with buttercream icing. Hands down, the best cake I've ever eaten. We are extremely pleased with the venue & staff that helped us every step of the way. Rebecca Poggi is an excellent coordinator, Josh helped us at our rehearsal with our timing and on the big day keeping everyone on schedule. Collin was the most attentive head waiter. We simply cannot rave enough about this place and its staff. Keep up the excellent work! I'll recommend this venue to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Shuttle, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink

I knew right way that the Log Cabin was the only place I could see myself getting married. Now that our wedding is over I cannot imagine that there is a better venue in Western Mass (or anywhere for that matter). Beautiful view, unparalleled service and amazing food…what more could you ask for?

Nicole-our coordinator- never said no to my requests. She always found a way to give us what we wanted. Nicole was professional, friendly, warm and organized- just a really great person to spend months working with. Nicole ensured that every single important detail was taken care of- and the day of the wedding rolled out seamlessly.

The morning of my wedding began on a bad note because of another vendor that I will not mention in this review- and the Log Cabin completely turned my day around. Once we arrived at the Bridal Suite, Bryan and Taylor- our Lead Servers- greeted us with smiles. Their positivity did not waver during the day. I could have said "jump" and they would have said "how high?"

Many of our friends and family members have told us that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Thank you to everyone at the Log Cabin and D Hotel for making the weekend amazing!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Shuttle

We want to start off by speaking highly about our event consultant Rebecca, who we were fortunate enough to work with throughout our entire planning process. After our initial consultation with her at the Log Cabin, we knew we would be in amazing hands as she expertly guided us along the way. It was clear she not only loves what she does, but also cares about each wedding couple she works with and ensures that their day is special in every way. Her response time was amazing and she clearly answered any questions that we had, while also able to provide guidance and suggestions to keep us on track. She made it worry free and was flexible with meeting times, even meeting with us after her normally scheduled hours. There is not a single negative thing that can be said about her, her professionalism, and her overall demeanor. If you are planning a wedding at the Log Cabin, we highly highly recommend asking for Rebecca!

We fell in love with the scenery that the Log Cabin offers and the food, which all guests LOVED . Knowing we wanted a fall wedding in Western MA, the Log Cabin was the perfect venue and did not fall short of our expectations. Leading up to the event, we were impressed with all of their offerings, from a dinner tasting, cake tasting, Pinspired event, etc. From the moment the bride stepped out of the limo, she was greeted with a personal assistant (Colin) and knew we would be in good hands. Colin was beyond fantastic! He followed the bride leading up to the ceremony to ensure her train never dragged on the ground while also providing the bridal party with beverages and ensuring their overall comfort which continued throughout the night. We highly highly recommend also asking for Colin.

We did have an issue with timing, as they do host multiple events at once. Our ceremony started late as the previous one ran long. We did alert Rebecca following the event and she, and the Log Cabin went above and beyond to provide compensation for this issue.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If I could give The Log Cabin and D. Hotel 50 more stars I absolutely would. I cannot begin to describe how accommodating, easy to work with, and friendly the staff is within this company. We had our wedding at The Log Cabin in October and everyone we worked with made the entire planning process and wedding day stress-free and very enjoyable. From the view at the reception to the concierge at D. hotel, everything was absolutely perfect. After the wedding, we received so much excellent feedback from our guests about the food, scenery, and overall service of the entire day. The coordinators and serving staff at the reception treated our entire wedding party like royalty from the moment we arrived to the Log Cabin. It was really the most perfect day and we owe it all to the amazing people who helped plan and execute all of our visions!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic! We had our ceremony and reception at the Log Cabin in the East Hampton room. The view was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests loved the fact that we had the terrace to go outside for a portion of the night and enjoy the gorgeous weather.
The staff was also incredible! They were on top of their game and made all of our guests experience top notch. We had our own designated server (Colin) for just my husband and I who did an amazing job. He constantly checked in on us but it wasn't overbearing which was perfect.
We had rooms blocked at the Delaney House and my husband and I stayed there as well. We were able to use the shuttle to get our guests to and from the Log Cabin. The hotel was beautiful and we're even trying to go back for our one year anniversary.
Prior to the wedding, we met with our wedding planner Rebecca who made our experience very easy in planning the wedding. She helped us with making decisions and providing us options for everything. She also was available anytime we had questions whether it was through email or telephone.
We had such an amazing experience and would recommend this venue to anyone! If we could redo our wedding, we wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture AShley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I could honestly fill 3x this amount of space with wonderful things to say about this venue and its staff. Since I can't write a book here of all the positive experiences I had, here are the highlights:
The venue is GORGEOUS, incredible at implementing your wedding vision, and excited to try new ideas that they had never done before. As if that and the delicious food wasn't enough, our planner Nicole Lucas made this the easiest process I ever could have asked for. We absolutely loved Nicole! She is efficient, has excellent ideas, is incredibly responsive and easy to talk to, very accommodating, and genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. She made this process so smooth for us and cannot thank her enough for her fantastic work and reliability! The food was excellent - from the free sit down dinner for our families, to the extra appetizers on the day of (on top of the previously selected six), to the magnificent (free!) four tier cake was included with the venue with our own design (tuxedo marble - yes.), everything was absolutely worth every penny we spent. Our guests raved about the beef medallions and family style potatoes - a must do! We also did the martini bar which was a huge hit - everyone loved it and it came with an ice luge :)
I also want to mention our day of staff - Josh and Crystal were truly fantastic, professional, and wonderful to be around. A HUGE thank you to Bryan who was our attendant that evening. Bryan went so far ABOVE AND BEYOND all day that I could easily write another 3 paragraphs just about Bryan. From tending to us AND the whole bridal party, to making sure we ate, offering us another full plate of our entree because we ate it so fast, giving us two sandwiches with fries because he thought we might be hungry later that night, etc., you get the idea. Honestly, booking the Log Cabin was the best possible decision I could have made second to saying yes to marrying my husband!

Profile Picture Toby, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband, Chris and I got married at The Log Cabin on 09/10/2017. They are the best. I could not have asked for a better place to get married.
1. The location itself is gorgeous. Just spectacular!
2. Rebecca is unmatched. We worked with Rebecca over the past 6 months to coordinate everything with respect to the wedding. We even worked with her to get our guests accommodated at the D. Hotel & Suites. She is detailed, she cares and she is just full of energy and enthusiasm. She wants you to have exactly the kind of wedding you want - from the look, to the food, to the budget. She suggests excellent ideas when you're not sure about some things, and she executes with precision when you ask for something specific. I could not have asked for someone better to help plan this wedding. I don't think I could ever do enough to thank her for being so amazing through this whole experience.
3. The food. The food is freaking amazing. All our guests made it a point to tell us that they loved every single item on the menu. We got two different flavors of cake for our wedding cake (Rebecca suggested this when we couldnt pick between two flavors, yes, she's THE BEST) and it was so yummy and looked EXACTLY like the picture I had shown them.
4. The staff. These people are the nicest sweetest people who all know exactly what they're doing. Before you complete your sentence, they seem to know what you want next. During our wedding, we had Colin our head server taking care of through and through. He fluffed my dress, had a constant stream of mojitos appearing whenever I wanted and was just so sweet and polite. Kelly, our wedding coordinator for the day WAS SO GOOD. From the moment I met her, I felt like she knew what needed to be done at all times so it just made all my stress go away.

I had the best wedding day. Every detail was paid attention to far above my expectations. It was perfect and magical and I cannot thank everyone at The Log Cabin enough.

Profile Picture Anjana, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Log Cabin exceeded my expectations in very way possible! We worked with Rebecca and she was so helpful and professional, and I am so grateful that she was there to help us throughout the stressful planning process and make it fun and exciting! The staff at the Log Cabin the day of the wedding were so wonderful- so helpful and there for us all night if we needed anything! The room was set up even better than I had envisioned it. The food was delicious and the bar service was excellent! We were married on the Easthampton Room patio, and the view there is nothing short of spectacular. This is definitely the place to get married, convenience and elegance all in one, there is no other place like this Thank you to the Log Cabin for making our day so perfect and so special!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

We fell in love with The Log Cabin the moment we toured it. We had originally planned on being in the Southampton room, but due to a growing guest list, had to switch to the Easthampton room. We were the only event taking place the night of our wedding, so they were able to be flexible with us. When we first started the planning process, we worked with Brianne, but due to her leaving, ended up working with Nicole. There were no hiccups even with switching consultants, and Nicole was able to pick up right where Brianne left off. When we put a hold on our date at the end of June 2016, the prices went up a few days later (right before we signed contracts). Brianne took the initiative to email us and let us know of the change, and said that they were willing to work with us "to make things right". She came through with that promise, and we were able to look past the prices going up. Overall, both Brianne and Nicole made the entire process easy for us and walked us through every little step. Our rehearsal consultant was helpful in making sure that we had everything we needed that night and for the following day. Our day of lead people were great. Unfortunately, I cannot remember their names, but I think our lead reception person was Paul. He was absolutely amazing- apologetic when we had a little hiccup with the bar closing for toasts before guests could get drinks, continuously making sure we had everything we needed, helping me with my dress when I couldn't figure out how to sit (mermaid dresses are great when you're standing....) and when the bustle ripped. Overall, we are extremely satisfied with every aspect of our wedding planning process and the day itself. I have definitely recommended the Log Cabin to friends, and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Krissy, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Shuttle, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We celebrated our Wedding day at the Log Cabin Upper Vista August 26th 2017.
We could not have chosen a better venue! The outdoor ceremony with mountain views was magical. Our Guests loved the food and we cant say enough about the incredible team that is there for your every wish to make your day GREAT! Thank you Colin, Natalie, Josh and Crystal for your attention and professionalism. A very Special Thank You to Rebecca, our amazing wedding coordinator! Best Day Ever at the Log Cabin Upper Vista!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I had our wedding at the Log Cabin on 8/26/17 and couldnt have been any happier. The day itself was perfect-great weather, waitstaff was impeccable, and our head servers Bryan and Eric were literally following my husband and I around all night making sure we had absolutely everything we needed, whether it was someone to hold my dress, refill a drink, hand me personal appetizers, gather the wedding party-you name it, they did it. But more importantly- I cant say thank you to Rebecca Poggi enough. Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful and taxing events and she was with me absolutely every single step of the way. I'm Type A- i have every single T crossed and i dotted, but she dealt with every email (and text) i sent with the utmost professionalism, almost immediately and was so, so helpful and genuine. You want to make a connection with your wedding planner since they are helping you plan one of the most important days of your life and is to be a reflection of you and your partner, and she does just that. Even when we hit last minute bumps in the road, together we got through it because she is so committed to making your day perfect.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We got married 8.19.17 the log cabin went above and beyond to make our day everything we ever dreamed of

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Rebecca at the Delaney House. Our wedding day turned out absolutely perfect. The food, dessert, and cake were outstanding and we got so many compliments about all three things. The servers were kind and accommodating as well. Rebecca was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. She reminded me of things that I needed to get done. She did everything she could to make sure that our wedding day was a smooth, well run success. The prices were also very reasonable.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Valet, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Log Cabin has exceeded our expectation for our wedding ceremony and reception! We couldn't be happier with our service from the staff to the food, it was amazing!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot begin to describe how the Delaney House exceeded our expectations. Peter and his team were absolutely amazing.

First, they made the planning portion SO easy. Since they take care of so much we were able to make decisions over the course of two meetings- then they take it from there! They are on top of everything and are super organized.

They day of was amazing. The service was great and generous. They Delaney and Log Cabin staff were friendly, efficient and so organized. They made sure everything went off without a hitch- they took the planning and stress completely off of the bride (and groom).

The room looked amazing, cocktail hour with the fire pits was gorgeous and the food was fantastic. I can't emphasize enough how smoothly everything went and how much stress-free fun we had through the whole process. I highly recommend Peter and his team for any event! They made the whole "wedding planning" thing so easy and so enjoyable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Always great service! The log cabin team pulled through when a mistake was made and the rest of the night was seamless. Thanks

Profile Picture User5557165, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I start?! I could not have asked for a better day! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful.

We worked with Rebecca throughout the planning process and would not have wanted anyone else. She was so timely with her responses and always let is know she would be available on our time, even if that meant coming in early or on a day off. Monica ran our wedding and was amazing. We got quite a few compliments from our guests about her hospitality, and she took away my nerves. Taylor was also amazing and so sweet! He made sure everything was the way we wanted, that we had everything we needed, and made sure we knew he was available for whatever. The food was delicious, lots of compliments! And everything we had for decorations and items were exactly where we wanted. Our bartender was also wonderful and made sure we were all set each time we walked by. So, so, so impressed!

Profile Picture Leila, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Log Rolling did an amazing job with our wedding at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art! Our coordinator Rebecca took such good care of us every step of the way, paying great attention to detail. She was always quick to respond to all of our questions and address any of our concerns. The day of staff were all great, our head server Janay took great care of us and helped to make sure we didn't have to worry about a thing all night long. The staff helped to make the museum look amazing for our reception, they thoughtfully placed all of our decorations and added their own flare which made our vision for our wedding come to life. So many of our guests said the food was great, the bartenders and servers were friendly and they had a great time! We even got a couple "best wedding I've ever been to" compliments as people were leaving. Would recommend Log Rolling to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had the Log Cabin food truck provide dinner for our backyard wedding for 100 people, and everyone absolutely loved the food and the service. The event consultant (Rebecca) did a wonderful job making sure we had everything we needed and felt confident beforehand. And then the day of the event, the guys in the truck were wonderful professionals, kind and friendly to everyone; they came early and stayed late and took care of everyone with a smile. The line moved quickly. The food was very tasty. (We chose a Tex-Mex theme, but there were many possibilities from which we could have chosen.) And the meals were a great value compared to a regular catering service -- with ample buffet-style portions available to everyone. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Lanette, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

The Log Cabin was the perfect location for us! The view was absolutely stunning, and we had a perfect wedding day. Throughout the year planning the wedding, Brianne worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. She offered us multiple options for everything and found ways to adjust the package so that we had exactly what we wanted. We never felt like anyone was trying to sell us something we didn't want, which was a relief when planning a wedding! We felt like we got a lot for what we paid for, and the guests could not stop raving about the food and the view. We are very happy that we chose the Log Cabin for our wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet

Perfect Venue!!
The Log Cabin provided us with such a spectacular day for our daughter's bridal shower last week. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Beth DeGray and her team were AMAZING!! Their attention to detail and the special touches were perfect and so appreciated. They took care of everything months before and the day of so that we didn't' have to worry about a thing. They made the whole event so easy!! Danielle, the event manager and the servers were so attentive and professional and the food was delicious. Our guests are still telling us what a beautiful shower it was and that food was phenomenal. We were fortunate to have perfect weather and the groom and the dads were able to enjoy the outside patio with the fireplace overlooking the beautiful valley while we opened gifts inside. What a breathtaking view!!! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone for any occasion. We are so looking forward to the wedding which is being held at your other venue, The Delaney House. It will be exquisite we are sure!!! Thank you.

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/9/16, 1 Review