The Log Cabin & The Delaney House Reviews

The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 6
The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 7
  • James

James and Shakia Barron · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Amanda was very helpful from the beginning. She asked us about the proposal and cared about our needs. She gave us a tour of both facilities.

We are really happy with how we were treated and can’t wait for the food and cake tasting soon. The venue is absolutely stunning and there are so many options already there for you. So most of the big stuff is taken care of. This is going to help us relax a bit more. We are beyond excited!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Great venue

The log cabin has proven to be the perfect venue for us! We love working with Nicole and are so excited for our big day. Nicole has made the process so easy and helps answer all of our questions whenever we have them!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lita Foley · Married on 09/27/2019

Incredible

Having our wedding at the Log Cabin was everything we wanted and so much more! We got the pleasure of working with Nicole, our fabulous wedding coordinator that made everything run so smoothly! She was even there on our big day to ensure everything went as planned! On our wedding day, we were introduced to Colin who was our “go to” the day of! Not only did my bridesmaid love him!!! But the groomsmen too! Anything that we needed, Colin was there to assist with! The Log Cabin was an exceptional wedding venue that I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 8
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 9
  • Kristin

Kristin Brazalovich · Married on 09/22/2019

Nothing short of spectacular

I am the mother of the bride and not exactly the easiest person to please, so it is with pleasure that I say that Log Cabin exceeded our expectations in every way possible. From the service to the views, the food and the cake, everything was absolutely amazing. As our coordinator, Amanda was patient, helpful and responsive prior to the event, and Andre, Hope and Krystal provided incredible service at the event. I would recommend Log Cabin without reservation to everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 10
  • Jamie

Jamie Grome · Married on 09/20/2019

The Log Rolling Team made sure we enjoyed our day from start to finish!

The Log Rolling exceeded our expectations! You are not just getting a caterer, but a team of individuals who truly care about making sure the day of is perfect for the both of you! Leading up to the wedding, our event consultant did a phenomenal job working with us to make sure we got what we wanted - answering calls, emails, and setting up meetings. She was VERY responsive and professional. The day of, the catering team not only waited on me and my husband - checking in if we needed anything, but also worked with the other on-site vendors to line-up the day's schedule. The Log Rolling Team made sure we enjoyed our day from start to finish!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Mikenzie Mucha · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding venue

The log cabin has wedding down to a science. They were very accommodating and made sure our day ran smoothly. Our wedding planner Amanda set up multiple meeting and email correspondence to prepare every detail. Our head server Colin was fantastic at accommodating our selves and wedding party during the wedding. I would highly recommend this venue for those looking to consolidate wedding services, as they provide a custom menu, your wedding cake, a wedding planner, and much more within their pricing.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Jean · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing View, Staff & Venue!

We had an amazing wedding day with Amanda Long and the team at the Log Cabin! They did an amazing job helping us prepare for our wedding, and taking care of all of the details on our wedding day! The view from the top of Mt. Tom was beautiful, the staff was courteous and attentive, the food was delicious and the venue itself was perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2019

A Dream Wedding Day

We had the time of our lives on our wedding day because of the staff at The Log Cabin from the very first day we toured the venue to the day we picked up our decor after our wedding day. Every single staff member was cordial, professional, and always so eager to help, from our wedding coordinator, Amanda Long, the managers, to the day-of staff. We could not be happier with our choice for choosing The Log Cabin. To this day our wedding guests talk about the views outside our reception (Southampton Room), they talk about the food, and how they felt so taken care of. It was very easy to plan a wedding at The Log Cabin because they do so much for you while also allowing you to bring all your creativity forth through decor and such. THANK YOU!! We definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 11
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 12
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 13

Julie · Married on 07/13/2019

We could not have been happier with our whole experience working with the Log Cabin. Working with Rebecca from start to finish helped make the stressful wedding planning process easier and kept us organized. Whenever we met with her we always felt more relaxed and excited about what our wedding was going to be like! She were incredibly easy to work with and very personable. What made wedding planning with Rebecca so easy was that we always felt welcomed and important as soon as we entered the office.

At the start of our day we got to the reception almost an hour late which caused us both to be stressed on arrival. As soon as Andre opened the limo door we felt immediately calm and taken care of. He was so understanding and prompt to our needs. I expressed how hot and hungry I was and he took care of everything I needed.

Kelly, our coordinator, popped into the bridal suite as soon as we were enjoying our hors d'oeuvres that were ready for us! As we were munching, she ran through how the night was going to run. She was positive and attentive from the start to the end of the night. Kelly was a great manager to the staff to make sure that we made up for lost time without the guests feeling rushed. None of our guests knew that we were running that far behind schedule which really is showing for how hard Kelly and the rest of the staff were working.

Once we had calmed down and took a minute to relax after arriving, Andre bustled my dress up for me and popped us some champagne! From that moment on it was smooth sailing! After we were announced into our reception we were both blown away with how beautiful the reception room looked. Everything which was discussed at the final drop with you was perfectly done out. The tables looked wond

Sent on 08/11/2018
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 14
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 15
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Our wedding at the Log Cabin was amazing. We had only heard phenomenal reviews from our guests, with “best wedding ever” at the very top! We worked with Amanda through the planning process and she was amazing. She answered all of our questions, was so organized, and really helped us plan the entire weekend. She helped us through the entire process and helped us find other vendors as well.

The Log Cabin was a stunning venue and the wedding itself was perfect. The team that worked the ceremony and reception were amazing. Kelly helped us with our ceremony and rehearsal and made the whole thing stress free. We have Alberto as our lead server and he was truly amazing!! He went above and beyond and really made our reception perfect. The food was amazing and everything was stress free and perfect. This venue and their team is perfect and help to make dream weddings a reality! We are so happy that we booked here!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Ella · Married on 06/08/2019

The Perfect Day

I made the delightfully poor choice of trying to plan my wedding while finishing my MSEd, working full time, and then picking up a second job as an adjunct professor just for the added stress (jk). Nicole was a miracle worker! She kept me calm, kept us organized, helped us through all the decisions and choices, and made this process as easy as possible. She was so accommodating, even got us one terrace for our wedding and one for our cocktail hour/party. We made last minute changes and additions to our day- adding in an afterparty at the Mick, first look, and a coach from the D Hotel to and from the log cabin. She helped facilitate my parents building a chuppah on site, and was generally wonderful.

The venue itself is beautiful. The ceremony was breathtaking, overlooking the valley beyond. It was so lush and green and gorgeous! We did a sunset photoshoot and the pictures are absolutely stunning. The ballroom was great too!

Everyone who worked the wedding, from our lead server Jon to our day of coordinators were amazing. All I wanted was for them to manage the timing and tell me where to go and what to do, so I could enjoy the party! Jon kept me hydrated and fed, helped carry my train, and was so lovely! There was another wedding going on the same day, but we never really saw them. We were in totally different wings of the building. The staff were a well oiled machine and staggered the events so we never were interrupted or inconvenienced.

My wedding was literally perfect. It was everything I wanted and more! I could not have been happier unless time had been slowed down or I could relive it again and again.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 16
  • klogan

Katie Logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Blown away!

I don't even know where to begin. We started working with the Log Cabin about a year and a half before our wedding there on 01Jun2019, and from day 1, the service and partnership we received from them blew us away. The planning process (we worked first with Rebecca and then with Amanda) was so easy because Rebecca and Amanda were so helpful. They were so clear with what we needed to deliver to them, they made every exception for any special requests we made along the way, and overall were such pleasant people to work with. We barely made any additions to our reception on top of what the Log Cabin offers as part of their package. They provided centerpieces, some flowers for the cake, the cake itself (DELICIOUS), easels for our photo boards, etc. We dropped off poster boards, lawn games, a homemade wooden bench for the sweetheart table, a large card box, and more, and they took it all in, took such good care of it, and had it set up perfectly for us when we arrived. That's when the magic really started. We had been told ahead of time that there'd be someone there who would be responsible for making sure my groom and I had what we needed and wanted, which we were looking forward to, but I never expected to get the service that we did. OMG. Colin, Alfredo, and Matt were there with us the whole time, from the moment our car pulled up to the front door until we drove away at the end of the night. They were there every time we turned asking if we need anything, which they brought to us immediately. They made sure we had a drink if we wanted it, and went above and beyond to make sure that we had enough to eat and even kept our food for us in the warmer as we were busy entertaining guests. I really cannot say enough about Colin and Alfredo. Not only their top notch service, but they were also just great guys to have hanging around!!! During the reception my dad asked if we could have a screen and projector set up to watch the Stanley Cup game. This was not something that we planned in advance or mentioned to the Log Cabin before we were in the middle of the event (sorry!) and they took it totally in stride and had it all set up so quickly. It was a hit. I know I am forgetting certain examples of how wonderful our experience was, but will sum it up by saying that ahead of time, we knew it would be a beautiful place for the event and that we would get great day-of service because of how wonderful Rebecca and Amanda were. But, we were totally blown away and we are so grateful for how excellent of an experience the Log Cabin gave us. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Katy · Married on 05/04/2019

Book them!!!

Seriously, do yourself a favor and book this place. They take care of EVERYTHING. All of my guests could not stop talking about how nice everyone was, and my vendors were thrilled that they got their own table to actually enjoy their hot meals! I worked with Nicole Paolucci to plan everything - if you can request her, do it!! That woman is INCREDIBLE - always good for suggestions and she knows her stuff!! I love her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jess · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute best wedding venue!

The log cabin made the wedding planning process so easy! Amanda was always very responsive and was so helpful when it came to making all the final detail decisions. The day of the wedding every little thing was taken care of and there was absolutely no stress! Getting married at The Log Cabin was the best decision we could have made!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

They helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

We got married on 9/29/18. I'm so glad that we went with the Log Cabin for our wedding! First off, the location cannot be beat. The views are GORGEOUS. Second, the price was extremely reasonable. There was no other venue in the area that offered as much as Log Cabin did for the price. So many other venues were charging extra for chairs, linens, etc... not the Log Cabin! That was all included, and then on top of that the cake, two bottles of alcohol for each table, tent liners, string lights, etc... that was all included as well. We also got lucky and they upgraded our chairs for free! We worked with Nicole over the two years we were engaged, and Nicole was absolutely amazing. She was prompt in her responses and extremely organized, and held our hand through the wedding planning process since this was a first for both of us and we were clueless lol. She never got mad when I bombarded her with questions / emails; she was also patient and sweet. Thank you so much Nicole - we couldn't have done this without you!

The day of the wedding went so smoothly, all because of the Log Cabin's organization and amazing staff. They have this wedding thing down to a science. We didn't have to worry about decorating or anything... all we had to do was drop off our decorations they day before and they did it all for us! Throughout the night the head server (I forget her name... sorry!) was constantly checking in with me and my husband to make sure we were okay and see if we needed anything. At the end of the night, she gave my husband and I a little "to-go" meal that consisted of a wrap, chips, and a cookie, because "they know that the bride and groom often don't have time to sit down and eat their meal." She was right - we were starving! This was extremely thoughtful.

My ONLY complaint is that the Log Cabin staff threw out the wooden flower bouquets that I had bought for my bridesmaids at the end of the night. I had specifically asked them to pack them up for us to pick up the next day with the rest of the decorations. However, when I went to pick the up the next day, the manager there at the time told me they had been thrown out "because usually the brides just throw out the bridesmaid bouquets." I was really upset because these were custom made bouquets I had made from Etsy for my bridesmaids! However I made Nicole aware of this and she is currently working on having me reimbursed for them, which I really appreciate. Despite this little mishap, I would still highly recommend the Log Cabin to anyone who is looking to get married in the near future!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tai · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful venue and amazing service

I could not be more satisfied with our overall experience! I felt like we had really skilled help through the entire planning process and the team provided tools and tips to help with our side of the planningThe service was impeccable at all events associated with the wedding (the tasting, the cake event, the wedding, and the brunch).
    On the day of, we could not have been more grateful for our head server (Colin) who was incredibly courteous, helpful, and on top of things the entire night! The entire staff was amazing and they even helped us execute our vision of having an ice cream sandwich bar. The food was delicious and everyone was happy with their meal! Our only complaint the day was we weren't able to take some of our first-look photos on the property due to other functions. We didn't understand that this might be a challenge and that was a bit disappointing.
    Our guests all reported having an amazing time and loving the venue! The day was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn’t have planned for the hawks and cliff jumpers to be soaring above us at a better time. We also got a lot of comments related to how well everything was planned and that was definitely based on the professionalism of your staff.
    We enjoyed the late night and brunch at the Mick and again everyone was accommodating and helpful! The pure scope of offerings at the brunch is so impressive and I am sure we will return in the future! We are so glad that we chose the Log Cabin as our wedding venue and would definitely recommend the venue!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lauren W · Married on 09/16/2018

Everything we could have asked for!

We used Log Rolling Catering for our wedding on September 16, and we could not have been happier with our decision!

We wanted a fully vegan menu for our wedding, and Log Rolling was not only willing to provide one but did so with eagerness and creativity. All of the staff members we worked with -- from Peter, the owner; to Lisa, our catering consultant; the chefs and baker; and Nick, our lead server -- were enthusiastic, responsive and incredibly accommodating. We knew we were taking a bit of a risk with a fully vegan menu, considering none of our guests are vegan, but we received rave reviews all night. We opted for Log Rolling's cocktail style stations, and there was so much variety that there was something for all our guests. The wedding cake they provided was beautiful too (and gluten free)!

We had such a positive experience with Log Rolling Catering that our only wish is that we could throw another party so we could have them cater it again! We are so appreciative of everything Log Rolling Catering did for us, and we consider going with them as one of the best choices we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 17

Renee · Married on 08/31/2018

Beth Degray was not only attentive but patient with my vision. She was helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of our wedding. Competitively priced the Log Cabin delivered personality, elegance, unique, professional service with delicious food and an amazing mountain panoramic view. The log cabin staff were personable and referred to my groom and I like we had been friends for years. The log cabin is an elegant touch for any ceremony and I recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Beth and the Log Cabin/ Delaney house staff for your professional personal treatment. You made our dream a reality and a day to remember.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 25
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 26
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 27

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

My daughter's wedding was in July and it was absolutely amazing. This didn't happen simply by chance, it was a result of the hard work and exceptional guidance and support of Nicole, our Wedding Planner and the staff at The Log Cabin. All of which is included in the cost. The view is amazing! The staff is so helpful and hard working with attention to detail. Nicole was amazing from the booking to the actual day of the event. I can't say enough about this venue. The best wedding venue ever and so all inclusive... Guests from out of town staying at The Delaney House etc etc etc. I highly recommend this venue, The Log Cabin. Excellent!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Aly · Married on 06/09/2018

The Log Cabin was beautiful! Our sales person was Nicole Lucas who was amazing. She was great to work with. She always got back to us in a timely manner for emails with answers.
    Collin was outstanding who was our lead server the night of our wedding. Collin was always right there for us. Either if it was with waters, food or even a sheet to hide me (the bride) from my guests until I walk down the aisle. Collin was very professional at his job he would come into our suite to make sure if we needed anything.
    The wedding cake matched the picture that I gave Nicole. It was so good.
    The service, food, cake and the view was wonderful. I am so thankful that we picked the Log Cabin to have our wedding and reception there. Everything was perfect and it was a dream wedding come true! All the staff treated us like Gold! When we were doing pictures one of the owners came out to say hello to us. That meant a lot to us. Don’t change keep doing what your doing!! Thank you to The Log Cabin Staff for our beautiful wedding!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Soleil · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Oh my God, things I never even thought of were taken care of, everyone was so accommodating at every point. My husband and I received so many compliments about the food and how beautiful everything was!! Honestly, I wish we could do it every weekend, it was so perfect.

I cannot thank Rebecca and the team at the Delaney House/The D Hotel enough for everything they did for us. We came to Rebecca stressed out from having to find a new venue 4 months in to planning and she made everything so easy from the get go. I am actually happy we went through that stress of finding a new venue after our original one closed because it led us to the amazing team at the Delaney House and I cant imagine a more perfect night. She made wedding planning not stressful at all by walking us through options, keeping me on track, and succeeded in helping us plan the best wedding we could have asked for!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

I worked with Nicole Lucas and she was phenomenal!!! She was so attentive to our needs and helped us figure things out when we were confused!!! She was very responsive to all emails and phone calls!! I was never left waiting! The staff at the log cabin the night of the wedding was also so attentive. They made sure I was happy and make sure to have us in their best interest. I felt comfortable and relaxed knowing they had our back that day. Wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else to get married!! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot express enough how flawless our wedding went. There is not one thing we would change! Nicole Lucas was our event consultant and she made planning a wedding from a distance an easy process. She was extremely organized and always responded to my emails within a day. We got married on 11/4/17 outside, which was a huge plus. Most venues we looked into would not even consider the idea of letting us get married outside in November. The weather was perfect and the views even better. The day of our wedding we were assigned Bryan as our lead server. He was absolutely amazing! Very attentive and even followed me around outside while we were taking pictures, in case I wanted a sip of my drink. His assistant Emily was also very polite and attentive as well. All of our guests had a wonderful time, the food was great and everything you will receive is well worth the price. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    The Log Cabin & The Delaney House 28

Sara · Married on 10/20/2017

We recently had our ceremony & reception at the Log Cabin. The view is breathtaking. The staff accommodating. The food absolutely mouthwatering & delicious! All our guests were raving about dinner! My personal favorite was our wedding cake. We had a white cake, raspberry filling with buttercream icing. Hands down, the best cake I've ever eaten. We are extremely pleased with the venue & staff that helped us every step of the way. Rebecca Poggi is an excellent coordinator, Josh helped us at our rehearsal with our timing and on the big day keeping everyone on schedule. Collin was the most attentive head waiter. We simply cannot rave enough about this place and its staff. Keep up the excellent work! I'll recommend this venue to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

I knew right way that the Log Cabin was the only place I could see myself getting married. Now that our wedding is over I cannot imagine that there is a better venue in Western Mass (or anywhere for that matter). Beautiful view, unparalleled service and amazing food…what more could you ask for?

Nicole-our coordinator- never said no to my requests. She always found a way to give us what we wanted. Nicole was professional, friendly, warm and organized- just a really great person to spend months working with. Nicole ensured that every single important detail was taken care of- and the day of the wedding rolled out seamlessly.

The morning of my wedding began on a bad note because of another vendor that I will not mention in this review- and the Log Cabin completely turned my day around. Once we arrived at the Bridal Suite, Bryan and Taylor- our Lead Servers- greeted us with smiles. Their positivity did not waver during the day. I could have said "jump" and they would have said "how high?"

Many of our friends and family members have told us that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Thank you to everyone at the Log Cabin and D Hotel for making the weekend amazing!

Sent on 10/21/2017