The Loft by Bridgeview Reviews

The Loft by Bridgeview 6
The Loft by Bridgeview 7
  • Carissa

Carissa · Getting married on 10/03/2020

An amazing venue with amazing staff

My fiance and I were so indecisive on WHEN to get married, the month, etc but Jenn stayed patient and worked with us the entire way until we could finally decide. The venue itself is gorgeous and totally fits us, but Jenn really is amazing

Sent on 12/11/2018

brittany · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful venue

I absolutely LOVE the loft. I fell in love with it the moment I walked in. We had 207 people at our wedding, one of the biggest weddings that has been hosted there. However, everything went soo smoothly- I couldn’t even tell we were packed in. There was more than enough food for our buffet station-style dinner, a large dance floor that held a 7 piece band, and 15 tables distributed between both rooms.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/25/2019

Best day possible

The venue is beautiful. We were looking for a place that was contemporary but in our budget and the Loft delivered. We did not use any flowers and we didn't have too being that there isn't much you have to do with such a beautiful space. Samantha was in charge of our party and she made everything possible to accommodate to my meeting hours and to all the requests I had. The Bridal attendant and the Maitre D, were extremely attentive and really made sure everything went well. We forgot our cake topper but they as smart thinkers provided a solution. They made my parents feels extremely welcome . The bartenders were also on par and did not miss a beat. The one thing my guests can stop talking about is the food. Everyone commented on how much and how delicious the food was.

We had a great wedding and the service was amazing, if I had to do it again I would still choose the Loft at Bridgeview.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    The Loft by Bridgeview 8
  • Julia

Julia Kasak · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Night to Remember

The Loft is not only a beautiful venue, but the overall experience is incredible. The food was delicious, and the staff really helped create a dream day for me and my groom!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    The Loft by Bridgeview 9

Toniann · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing! More than 5 Stars!

Samantha was absolutely amazing to work with. She was accommodating, personable and professional. She explained every detail as if it were her wedding- you can really tell she cares about each individual couple! The food was out of this world and no one had to ask for anything! The amount of food was incredible and the Complimentary sangria and margarita made the cocktail hour being it was cinqo de Mayo! The vision of our wedding day was brought to life by the MaitreD Trish and she kept us on point throughout the whole entire night! My bridal attendant Tanya was extremely helpful especially during my pictures and my hair touch ups. She brought drinks food and always makes sure we had what we needed. I think my husband had makeup removed from his ivory coat 3x that night! What an absolute amazing night and the staff at the LOFT made it all happen! Will totally recommend this venue in fact I already have 2x since my wedding! Thanks to all!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    The Loft by Bridgeview 10
    The Loft by Bridgeview 11
    The Loft by Bridgeview 12
    The Loft by Bridgeview 13
    The Loft by Bridgeview 14

Lena · Married on 03/29/2019

We love The Loft!

We had our wedding in March 2019 at The Loft. We can't recommend them enough! First off, the venue is unique and beautiful. It is modern and offered the rustic, yet classic look we were looking for that was hard for us to find at some of the more traditional wedding venues on Long Island. There were countless places for us to take our pictures that offered the perfect backdrop for our day.

We worked with Sam during our planning and she was organized, friendly, and thorough in making sure our planning and day of went smoothly. She executed exactly what we wanted and was very helpful along the way. We met with her many times and she was always available to us via email, phone, or in person when we needed.

The day of went exactly how we imagined and wanted. We had a Friday night wedding with food stations with our ceremony on site. The ceremony was beyond beautiful - after posting pictures of the ceremony on social media, I had so many people ask me where my venue was! The cocktail hour room was perfect for our 125 guests and even though it was March, the outdoor areas were great for guests to utilize. The staff seamlessly transitioned our guests to the reception room after cocktail and the room was stunning. My best friend came into the empty room with me before guests were greeted in and she said "This belongs in a magazine!" and it truly did.

The venue used to be a club so the sound system is awesome - we actually saved money on our DJ because he was able to hook into the sound system at The Loft and not bring all his own equipment. The sound and lighting they have was amazing and created the perfect vibe for the ceremony, reception, and after party (which we had at the venue). We danced all night!

Beyond the venue, we can't stay enough about the staff. They made sure that everything ran smoothly and on time and were super helpful throughout the entire day and night, without being intrusive. We did the food stations, which turned out awesome. The food was excellent and people loved the live station feel which provided more than a traditional buffet without us having to do a sit down dinner, which didn't match our vibe.

The Loft shares the staff, chef, and venue with Bridgeview Yacht Club-if you're looking for more reviews, I highly recommend going to that page also to see how great they are.

We love The Loft and wish we could do that day all over again! Thank you, Sam and staff!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • O

olga · Married on 02/24/2019

Beautiful Wedding

The venue went above and beyond to make sure my dreams came true . Worked with Samantha she was amazing . The food was perfect the lighting and decor was exquisite Would recommend this venue to every vride looking for a rustic feel wedding .

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Loizzo · Married on 11/09/2018

Best day ever

What can I say....the place is gorgeous, food is excellent, service was impeccable. Everything ran smooth, and I’d there were any hiccups I sure didn’t notice! Cannot say enough good things about this place. It was the perfect night. Sam was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and my maitre d and bridal attendant were both fantastic.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Heather · Married on 11/02/2018

A Magical Evening!

The Loft truly blew every expectation we had out of the water. Samantha was our coordinator and helped us each and every step of the way. We booked this venue about a year out, and there were barely any reviews because it was so new! But when we met Samantha and saw the space, we knew it was the absolute perfect place for us.
    Because we had over 150 guests, we had to have the grand cocktail hour style wedding. And we are SO HAPPY we did- it totally fit us. It was three hours of continuous food, and people were able to eat and drink and even sit whenever they wanted! We wanted our guests to do as they pleased and this set up was absolutely perfect for that.
    If you decide to do this set up, which we absolutely recommend, add on the Coney Island station at the end of the night! We wanted everyone to have some “drunk food” before they left and it was such a big hit. Hot dogs, fries, kanishes..totally amazing.
    The staff was so incredibly personable and accommodating. Trish was awesome and our bridal attendant was so sweet and wanted to make sure we were happy and that we had everything we wanted!
    Of course, we wanted to hang with our guests and didn’t stop to eat. So our bridal attendant set up a plate with food from every station we had, along with each drink we were having, so we could sit and have a few minutes to ourselves.
    The space is incredible and different, the cost was the most affordable we found, and the staff is so wonderful. I can’t imagine why you would even want to look anywhere else!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue

We got married in October and could not be happier.

Samantha was wonderful to work with; professional, approachable, and efficient. Any email or question was answered promptly. I also feel like she always had our best interest at heart and she was not trying to upsell us. Very refreshing.

Now to the day of... WOW..
    Everything turned out exactly how I had imagined. The venue looked beautiful and the staff is amazing.
    Our bridal attendant, Tanya, and our Maitre’d, Tricia, were perfect. They were not overbearing but somehow were always there when we needed anything. Actually I don’t think we really needed to ask them to do anything because they were on top of everything. Can I say they actually made the wedding stress free? Is that possible...
    I had one problem with the bustle of my dress and the Bobby pinned it right up like pros.

The guests loved the venue and the food. I am still getting messages almost a month later!

Recommendations if you choose the venue ( which you should!)
    Get a dance floor
    Get the filet Mignon
    Coney Island station for the end of the night
    Ask for Tricia and tanya!

Flowers: Daisy Fay
    Dance Floor: Dazzling Parties
    Limo: Broward
    Pictures: Studio 27
    DJ: Hank Lane

Thank you again to the staff at the Loft, you guys are the best!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    The Loft by Bridgeview 19
    The Loft by Bridgeview 20
    The Loft by Bridgeview 21

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

We got married at the Loft on 9/14/18 and it was AMAZING! From the second we walked in to the venue we knew this was the perfect place for our wedding. It is not your typical wedding factory at all - it has a rustic, modern vibe and perfect for a smaller wedding. We had 100 guests and it was perfect. I cannot say enough about Samantha and the rest of the staff who made our day absolutely perfect. As a bride it was important that I was able to enjoy the night with my husband and they made sure I did. The food was phenomenal and our guests are still raving about it. We had a raw bar and they made sure to include that in the bridal suite spread, which was way more than what I have seen being in other wedding parties. Everything was easy with the Loft and that was such a relief since wedding planning can be quite the task. This venue and all of their preferred vendors are top notch. I wish we could do it all over again!! Thank you Loft!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

robin · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding was 7/7/18 and I truly can not say enough about this venue and the professionals that aid with the coordination. I planned my wedding in 6 months SEAMLESSLY with Samantha. She made it a pleasure! My guests are raving about the versatility of the space that the venue offered, the FOOD (better than anything that anyone has ever had at a wedding), the raw bar, the expedient service, the PROFESSIONALISM of every staff member. The creativity that they encourage with customizing your ceremony and reception was refreshing! (I got married at the venue) We had 150 guests that evening and there was SO much room for the guests to enjoy. The scenery and sunset is spectacular. Their recommended vendors: TOP NOTCH! I need another party there stat! Already looking into scheduling a high school reunion there. They seriously made it the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    The Loft by Bridgeview 22

Anjelica · Married on 05/26/2018

All I can say is WOW! Booking the newly renovated The Loft by Bridgeview for our June 10, 2017 wedding was the greatest decision we made. My husband and I looked all over Westchester and Long Island for "the right venue." To many brides and friends grooms the "the right venue" can mean many different things, but for us it meant finding a beautiful, modern and unique space; a place that didn't feel like a wedding factory; staff that would go over and beyond to make our day special and memorable; and of course delicious food that went above the ordinary (boring) wedding chicken or fish option. The Loft delivered on all of these and exceeded all our expectations. 4 weeks later I am getting calls and texts from guests about the food, the friendly and accommodating staff, and the unique set up of my reception...thanks to the lounge furniture provided by the Loft.

It is challenging to put it all into words, the first rate customer service and the beauty of the venue (it's even more beautiful in person) really is something a bride and groom have to experience for themselves. The level of service we received at The Loft went far above the service we experienced at other venues in our search. Our event coordinator, Samantha, went above and beyond to make the planning of our wedding smooth and seamless. A big thank you to Eric also for helping to make our day so memorable.

The Loft is a beautiful, unique, elegant, modern event space and it was exactly what I dreamed for my wedding day. If your looking for a beautiful, special space that goes above the ordinary everyday wedding venue, don't hesitate to visit and book The Loft by Bridgeview; you will be so glad you did!

- The Rahjelica Wedding 6.10.17

Sent on 07/04/2017

April · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding and reception at the Loft on 5/19/18 and everything really was amazing. I started working one of their sales managers, Jenn, about a year in advance. She was always super professional and patient with all of the decisions that needed to be made. Their menu is extremely extensive and people are still talking about how good the food was during cocktail hour and the actual sit-down dinner! The preconception that the bridge and groom don't eat during their wedding is totally TRUE! We had a tasting a few months before the wedding so we had an idea as to how good the food was but I must admit it was tough to actually eat during the reception! Fortunately, the Loft gave us one of each of the meal choices (salmon, chicken, filet mignon and vegetarian!) served during our sit-down dinner!

Now because we are not from the area, it was really helpful that the Loft provided a list of their preferred vendors. Everything from the shuttle to the cake to the florist was booked with vendors that the Loft is already familiar with. I think this was particularly helpful because the vendors and the venue could speak to each other directly behind the scenes, if need be. I really can't imagine how many phone calls I would've had to make to coordinate the timing of everything between a vendor and the venue if they were unknown to each other.

In the end, everything came together beautifully and the day/night of the wedding and reception ran very seamlessly. The staff was really efficient and you could tell they were good at what they do. If you are looking for a venue that is rustic and modern without the banquet hall feel, the Loft is the way to go!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Maria · Married on 05/11/2018

We got married on May 11, 2018. 5 days later and people are still commenting about how great the Loft was, the food, cake, outdoor ceremony, etc… We received so many compliments and we could not be happier with the outcome. We went for a food tasting but I’ll say the food at the actual wedding turned out way better than we expected. I want to give a special thanks to Jenn S. our event planner. She was beyond professional, accommodating with appointments, gave helpful suggestions and she also helped to calm my nerves! Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end b/c of her. I don’t know how she does it! Another thanks to our Maitre D. - Trish and our Bridal Attendant Veronica. They helped to make sure everything ran smoothly and were by my side that day to help me with every request. Originally I wanted a barn wedding, but the distance (too far) of the barns was a deal breaker. The Loft by Bridgeview is the closest thing in the local area with the contemporary, rustic, romantic feel I was looking for. The chandeliers are BEAUTIFUL!! The outdoor ceremony overlooking the water/sunset was a crowd pleaser. If you’re looking for a rustic space, definitely check out the Loft. They will go above and beyond to cater to you! And if you book, you will be glad you did 

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I got married on April 13th at the Loft By Bridgeview. We met with Samantha, our event planner, back in June and fell in love the very first moment we met her and saw the beauty behind the Loft. Samantha made everything so easy for us - sharing the space with us, helpful decorative ideas, other vendors, choosing our menu... EVERYTHING! The Loft provides you with a romantic rustic setting, beautiful barn doors, indoor and outdoor setting right on the water! As a bride, you stress every little detail to make your wedding day everything you dreamed of but choosing the Loft took away a lot of our worries! Samantha calmed my nerves (and my father’s LOL!) and led us into AMAZING hands the day of with Tricia as our Maitre D and Veronica as our bridal attendant. They both welcomed us off the party bus - helping our wedding party with all of their belongings guiding us to the bridal suite to get ready for more pictures before cocktail hour. The Bridal Attendant came prepared with hair products that were needed ASAP. She patiently helped me non-stop with my bustle since we all know they can get tricky! She never left my side! It was amazing!! Anything we needed they were both there. Food was non-stop, alcohol was non-stop. All of our guests have not stopped raving about the service and food!! They truly helped make our day a dream come true! Not only does the space behind the Loft provide such beauty but the team of employees truly top it off! I am still drooling over all of the food selected, the heavy flow of alcohol allowing our guests to have no fear of that dance floor and the amazing employees! You will not be disappointed with ANYTHING. The Loft knows how to make your day special and keep everyone happy! Thank you!!! Can’t wait to book another event with you all!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    The Loft by Bridgeview 23
    The Loft by Bridgeview 24

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2017

We were beyond happy with every single aspect of our reception! The staff was attentive and respectful. The food was delicious! Our wedding is still being raved about by all our guests! We received so many compliments. This venue had a vibe that reflected us as a couple and they went above and beyond for us! We wish the night could have lasted forever.
    A special thanks to Samantha for being a pleasure to work and plan with, our Maitre D, Trish, who had everything under control throughout our entire wedding, and our Bridal Attendant Veronica who was able to keep up with me and all my running around. All of you are truly amazing! : )

Sent on 07/24/2017