14 Reviews for The Loft At Walnut Hill Farm, LLC.

Chairs (6)
Event Rentals (3)
Linens (3)
Altar/Arches (1)
14 The Loft At Walnut Hill Farm, LLC. Reviews

They made me look good for selecting there facility. My son and soon to be bride loved having the rehearsal dinner at The Loft at Walnut Hill Farm. Clean, beautiful and well equipped. The lighting is gorgeous.
Everything was ready when we arrived and the antique appointments were the best. Wonderful experience with people who care.

Profile Picture Dennis, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I are from Chicagoland and we fell in love with this venue at first site and that was even seeing it in November. They have so many decor options and ceremony options to really personalize your day. The location is beautiful on its own and truly does not need a lot done to make your day special. Our wedding was in July which was warm however the Loft itself is climate controlled. My guests loved being outside and enjoying the view and the fire pit for s'mores. We had guests from Chicagoland and they did not complain at all traveling to this destination. The website with all the decor options made it easy to select what you wanted and helped to plan the day from out of town. There is some leg work that needs done to set your day up if you are not hiring someone to handle this for you. If you can budget it, I do recommend renting it the night before to prepare everything. We did everything the day of which turned out beautiful, just we worked hard and fast. Also the bridal cottage is so cute and nice to relax and get ready in. Could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My daughter just recently got married at the Loft and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The barn was absolutely perfect for what my daughter was looking for in a venue, it was definitely worth the money we spent. It was everything that she had envisioned. And the photo opportunities there were endless, my daughter had even specifically asked Sharon for the cows to be out in the field and she made sure that happened. My husband and I also loved the little house that is located on the property for the girls to get dressed in and we paid the extra amount so that our daughter and son in law could stay the night there. It was so convenient after their wedding that they were able to just walk right up the property to the house and get some rest. I would recommend this place to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Loft is a beautiful property and is VERY well maintained. I recommend The Loft to everyone I come across that is searching for a venue. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful all thanks to Sharon and Ashley. ??

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I had trouble with our original venue, and we had to switch to the Loft. Honestly, we're so glad we did, and our day was better for it. First off, the property is gorgeous. You'll see that immediately if you take a tour. One thing we really loved is that there are so many options, and you get so much for your money. Beforehand, the ladies were able to get ready in the (ADORABLE) cottage, and the guys were able to hang out in the hoop barn. We had our ceremony in front of the old barn, but we loved being able to have the hoop barn as an indoor option in case of rain. The wedding party and family were able to relax and have a celebratory drink in the cottage after the ceremony, too, and the grounds provided room for everyone to play lawn games and roast marshmallows. But all that aside, Sharon and Ashley are great people to work with. We were from out of town, and they were quick to provide tours, information and tips. They do everything in their power to make sure the property is ready for your day, and they are incredibly upstanding and professional. Once we booked with them, I knew we weren't going to have any more venue drama. We got so many compliments on the venue, and it really was amazing.

Profile Picture User7290620, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was amazing!!! All the extras provided by The Loft made our wedding even more special. Working with Sharon and her staff was so easy. They made us feel like family and did everything in their power to make our day flow smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User6854475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I just got married here this past weekend and we couldn't be happier for the entire experience. Sharon and Ashley do a fantastic job from the initial tour to deciding a date, all the way up to the big day. They're thoughtful and friendly, always return your calls and answer any questions you might have. We live in Chicago, but even with the distance it wasn't hard to plan things in the least. Plus the venue is gorgeous with the rolling hills in the background and the little gems all around the property. We barely had to decorate at all with the natural charm of the place. I'm so glad we decided to go with this venue and would recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Loft at Walnut Hill Farm was a beautiful venue for our daughter and now son-in-law's wedding. The facilities were very nice, clean and well maintained. The owners were very friendly and easy to work with. They maintain a very nice facility that required no initial clean up before the wedding and were very appreciative of our help in returning all the facilities to the condition in which it was in when we got there. The landscape was very beautiful and required very little decorating on our part to make a gorgeous wedding and reception. While it was "off the beaten path" to find the venue, the guests didn't seem to mind the drive and everyone was able to find the location and we heard rave reviews from family and friends who attended the wedding.

Profile Picture Gary and Lisa, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at The Loft at Walnut Hill. From the beginning to the end of the planning process they were very helpful and bent over backwards to make our day special. They were helpful finding us other great vendors as well.
This country side venue is a gorgeous setting with endless possibilities for photos and ceremony backdrops. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful The Loft and property was.
We used Mark Spreen for our buffet dinner of BBQ and comfort sides. Our guests haven't quit talking about the food either!!!
Even with having an August 15, very hot wedding day, there was a breeze that came through the pavilion. Every time we visited the the venue there was always a very pleasant breeze that felt great on those hot summer days. The large ceiling fans were wonderful adding to the ambiance and functionality, as well.
I really can't stress enough that this place has endless possibilities and conveniences in regards to setting up your event and allows you to create the perfect feel to your event.
I also loved that The Loft is only a short distance off of Highway 37. This made it very easy for our guests to travel to us.
The house on the property was perfect for a bridal suite that my bridesmaids and I used for getting ready. They kept going on and on how perfect and comfortable it was for our day. My groom and I also stayed over night and used it as a honeymoon suite.
Another great aspect that we liked about the property was a rain back up. We had an outdoor wedding but had the option of setting up inside the hoop barn if needed. No extra tents or other back ups were necessary.
I would highly recommend the The Loft at Walnut Hill for any event that you would want to host. The endless possibilities, wonderful management, and gorgeous settings are priceless.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Loft at Walnut Hill Farm is so beautiful, I was blown away the first time I visited. There are multiple options for the ceremony location,so you don't have to worry about the weather. There is a great deal of work put into this place on a daily basis, it is maintained and scrubbed clean after every wedding. The house on the property is awesome to utilize for getting ready and visiting with family and friends before the ceremony and it is absolutely beautiful inside. I really can't say enough good things about this farm and our guests complimented the farm and the view of the rolling hills multiple times. This farm is owned by a wonderful family who were more than helpful, Sharon even provided a lot of decorations for us to utilize for the ceremony and reception. You would find it hard to location another venue that is this beautiful and affordable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Walnut Hill was gracious and accommodating. The facilities were amazing and we had the ability to use some of their props for the wedding included in the package. Also, we had a beautiful ceremony and during the reception, the worst storm of the summer kicked up (like severe weather thunderstorm)...the reception area kept everyone safe and dry until it let up enough that we could go on. I can't say enough positive things about this facility, I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

The Loft at Walnut Hill Farm is an absolutely gorgeous place for any type of event. I was married there on October 18, 2014 and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the venue. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and the staff was very accommodating. We are completely satisfied.

Profile Picture User4605221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were the very first wedding at the Loft at Walnut Hill Farm, LLC. Everyone was wonderful to work with and totally flexible. We had over 400 guests at our wedding and we had plenty of room for our ceremony in front of the wooden bard and our reception on the patio of the renovated barn. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding or more wonderful people to work with. We also used their preferred photographer, and they were wonderful as well. They did a great job! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose the same venue!

Profile Picture Abby , 9/13/14, 2 Reviews