The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club Reviews

30 | Pennsburg, PA

30 Reviews for The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club

30 The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club Reviews

Josephine · Married on 05/05/2018

I had my wedding here this past Saturday and it was nothing short of amazing. I initially fell in love with the beauty of the Loft-- while on the search for our wedding venue, I left Sweet Water in tears because this was "the venue". Kathy and Heather were incredibly helpful leading up to and on our day. They kept everything moving, on schedule, and always made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. We did our pictures beforehand and Jeff and a few other guys drove the entire wedding party, our photographers and videographer around the golf course. My entrance from the balcony was so much more beautiful than I ever anticipated, so many of guests said how it "looked like it was right out of a movie". I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day or place to host our wedding. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Josephine! Thank you for your kind comments! I will share this with my staff. It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you and Andrew the best! Stop by and see us anytime! Jeff

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter had her wedding at the loft October 14,2017 . I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue . Jefff and his entire staff were wonderful !!!! Thank you for everything Lisa R

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

We cannot recommend the Loft at Sweet Water enough!! They made my wedding so perfect! When we went to first visit, the owner Jeff really sold the place and we loved working with him so much! He was willing to work with our budget and we never felt like we were skimping on anything! The Chef Karl did an amazing job helping to recommend food and letting us try all the variations we wanted. We had so many compliments on the meal and how it all came out nice and warm and tasted fantastic! The day of coordinator Kathy made sure our wedding ran smoothly and I knew what was going on and where I was supposed to be. Every staff member at the Loft was so great and we are so happy we decided to have our wedding there! They were so accommodating and willing to let us do whatever we wanted to make our day perfect! All of our guests raved over the place!

Shira · Married on 04/23/2017

It's a beautiful location and Jeff was totally accommodating to all our needs. We were completely happy and highly recommend.

Sent on 04/24/2017

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Shira! Thank you for your kind comments! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding and your guests were great! We wish you and Antonio the very best! Jeff

jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding and reception here and it was absolutely beautiful!! The ceremony and cocktail hour were outside and the reception indoor. All the staff was super friendly and helpful. They were willing to do whatever we needed and were easy to work with. The food was delicious and it was perfect for the amount of guests we had.

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/06/2015

We looked at two other places before we looked at The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club, Hands down the best venue there is!! Every person that works at The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club is professional and takes pride in their work. The FOOD is AMAZING!!! What you try and taste at the food tasting is what you get the day of your wedding. Everything was just AMAZING! Lots of places to take photos and the inside is just beautiful.

Sent on 04/05/2016

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thank you for the kind comments! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding! You and your guest were awesome! We wish you and Darren the best. Please feel free to stop by anytime. Jeff

Candis · Married on 05/23/2015

We loved the Loft, they were so accomidating even a few days before when we had some guest cancel. The staff was so helpful and responsive to all our questions and that day went so smooth I did not have to worry about anything. The value is great as there are many options to stay within your budget, ours was small and we were able to get an amazing wedding for a low cost but high value. The grounds are so well kept and the venue is so naturally beautiful. The one thing that really grabbed us for this venue was there was no minimum amount to spend like most places. If you are looking for a great value and a beautiful venue that requires little additional decoration the Loft is your place!

Barbara · Married on 05/22/2015

The atmosphere is beautiful! Kathy ( our wedding coordinator) was TOP NOTCH!! She was a blessing to work with, and made everything flow so smoothly! We had a few 'bumps' along the way prior to the big day (or so WE thought), but one conversation with Kathy, and she eased our minds. Weddings are a stressful business, so I was happy to have Kathy on our team :) the food was AMAZING!!! Karl did an absolutely Wonderful job!! Everyone raved about the food and professionalism of the staff. I couldn't believe all they did for the price....we were beyond pleased! I will highly recommend you to everyone....thank you for making our daughters (& New son-in-laws) wedding a beautiful day to remember!

Barbara & Karl Graser
    (Graser/Kleiger Wedding)

I selected the Loft for my wedding because of the flexibility they offered, the value, the beautiful reception space, and the kindness of the owner, Jeff, who took me on my initial tour. I planned my wedding from out of state so there were many emails sent between myself and staff. They answered everyone and even helped set some decor items up the day before the wedding! The food was fabulous and the portions were larger than normal wedding services. They dedicated my family and I our own waitstaff on the night of the wedding so we never had to go a second wanting for anything. Hands down the value of the cost of having your event here is well worth it.

corey · Married on 10/25/2014

Thank you so much for an awesome wedding last night. You made the planning easy. The food was awesome. Our server was incredibly attentive. You guys made it easy for our photographer, videographer, band etc and everyone said how beautiful the place was and that it was one of the best weddings they were ever at. You guys were top notch all the way and the next time we have a family party or are asked for a recommendation we will be calling you. Thank you so much!

Devon · Married on 07/10/2014

I would like to thank Kathy, Jeff, Chef Karl, Scott and all the hard workers at the loft during my wedding on July 10th, 2014. It was a great wedding and they all provided excellent A+ service. My husband and I could not have done it without them. All my friends and family were raving and ranting about how good the food was and how the venue was such a nice place. We are definitely going to recommend it to family and friends. Everything was such a breeze. Thanks again for accompanying our small wedding. We really appreciate it. Thanks!

Dustin & Devon Wilson :)!

Jenna · Married on 06/07/2014

We recently had our wedding at The Loft and were just blown away by our whole experience there! This was the first venue we looked into when we began our wedding planning, and after checking out a few other places, The Loft was still without a doubt our #1 choice. Everyone there was so helpful, especially Kathy-- from the first time we met with her, she made the planning so stress-free and made us feel like we weren't just another customer. The Loft allows you to make your wedding day belong to you by not forcing you to fit into any standard guidelines. Options are presented clearly without any hidden fees or fine print, yet personalization is available in every aspect. Kathy gave us total control of how we wanted our day to run and once it started, made sure everything ran smoothly and in a timely manner. She remained very patient until the day was through. In addition, the food and service were outstanding! We continue to get compliments on how great the food tasted. Thanks again to Kathy, Chef Karl, Scott & Jeff for providing us with the perfect wedding!

I checked out about 10 venues and there was always something I didn't like. We had our ceremony and reception at the same location, and we wanted to love both areas of our venue. The Loft was the only place that had a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and an equally beautiful indoor reception area. It was so nice, fresh, and modern, yet reasonably priced. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating from beginning to end. We were nervous because they changed wedding coordinators a month or two before our wedding, but we were delighted to find that Kathy was even better than the previous coordinator. The Loft now holds such a special place in our hearts, and we're still getting compliments from our guests. I can't say enough good things about it!

Sent on 10/21/2013

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind comments! We enjoyed you and your guests! Congratulations again to you and Chris! We wish you two the best and feel free to stop by anytime. Jeff

Kate · Married on 09/01/2013

We had our wedding on September 1, 2013 with about 100 guests and everything was absolutely perfect. The owner, Jeff, was more than accommodating anytime we wanted to stop by to show our parents and bridal party what The Loft was like. Kathy was excellent. She kept everything running smoothly, always responded quickly and helped so much with all of our set up! Chef Karl was amazing. I think every guest at one point or another mentioned how outstanding the food was =D We couldn't have asked for a better (although extremely hot) day. The venue is gorgeous inside and out. The staff is extremely pleasant, helpful and kind ... what more could you ask for!?

Sent on 09/18/2013

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Kate! Thank you for your kind comments! It was our pleasure to host your special day! Your guests were so kind and they all looked like they had a great time. All of us from the Loft wish you and Robert the best and please stop by to visit anytime! Jeff

Megan · Married on 10/09/2011

It was an absolute pleasure working with the Loft at Sweet Water Country Club. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Working with both the owner of the Loft, the wedding coordinator and the chef was a completely wonderful experience. I can not say enough nice things about our experience with the Loft. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Kelly&GregL

kelly · Married on 10/09/2010

Everyone at the Loft made our wedding reception completely perfect! We have had so many complements on our venue, menu, and decorating. Our pictures turned out so nicely! We would not have changed a thing about our reception at the Loft. Thank you to everyone there for helping us make it such a memorable experiencewe will never forget. The small touches were what our guests said they appreciated the most, such as being escorted to the cocktails. Thank you again, we will definitely keep you all in mind for future events.

Sent on 10/15/2010

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Kelly & Greg! Thank you again for letting us host your special day! Your pictures on the golf course were fantastic and thank you for sharing them with us. Keep in touch and thanks again for all the kind comments! Jeff

Jen · Married on 08/14/2010

Jeff, Alice, Chef Ozzie, and the wait staff of The Loft give us the most amazing day for our wedding! The grounds are beautiful, the food was excellent with lots of choices and customizations, Alice made sure the day was perfect for our bridal party, guests, and was happy to make last min adjustments for us. She suggested creative ways to display our gift and seating tables as well as coordinated our vendors for us. Thank you Jeff for being so responsive to our contract requests and our meeting needs. The Loft was TRULY the perfect place for our perfect day- thank you again to the staff!

Sent on 09/29/2010

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for the kind comments and review. We did receive a DVD copy of your wedding and reception and I must say it was spectacular. The video was created in a very professional and creative way. Thank you again for having your wedding at our place and feel free to visit anytime. Jeff

Robyn · Married on 08/13/2010

The Loft at Sweetwater was EXCELLENT!! I have absolutely no complaints about anything related to my ceremony or reception, the staff is wonderful, the food and drinks were wonderful and the setting was beautiful! I highly recommend the loft :)

Sent on 09/29/2010

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Hi Robyn and Scott! Thanks for the kind comments and reviews. It was a pleasure working with you and everyone involved in your wedding. We were all blessed with such a nice day for your wedding and I am sure your wedding pictures are going to be spectacular! Stop by and see us anytime. Jeff

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2010

My husband and I had an absolutely AMAZING wedding experience at The Loft! The owner and the event coordinator are wonderful people to work with. They were incredibly accommodating and truly cared about us as clients. They were flexible, and eager to meet our needs as well. It seemed as though they truly valued our business and we were treated as a priority.

So overall, we loved the chef, the food, the price (for such a BEAUTIFUL venue), the staff, and most importantly, the overall atmosphere that The Loft creates. I can honestly say that our wedding exceeded our expectations! We truly had the wedding of our dreams! :)

Jean · Married on 06/06/2010

The most beautiful place for a wedding & reception! We had so many compliments on everything from the friendly staff, the food, the ambiance. The quality of what the Loft has to offer can not be matched. They are very easy to work with and go one step further every time you turn around. I loved the fact that when they quoted you the price it included everything. We had our daughter's wedding & reception there in June 2010 and we had the best time. Nothing but compliments and positive feedback from all who attended.

Aimee · Married on 06/04/2010

Fantastic place for a wedding. Great people to work with. Everything went so smoothly we could not have asked for more. Many of the guests are still talking about the Loft. Our only complaint is that it went entirely too fast.

Tiffanny · Married on 05/15/2010

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a catering venue. I used it for my wedding day, but it is also great for business luncheon meetings, class reunions, etc. It is a small business that offers a great warm and friendly family atmosphere feeling. The grounds and building are beautiful and the food was great too. They are easy to work with and do not have a problem catering to personal needs. VERY FLEXIBLE! VERY REASONABLE!...but still feels very high class!

Penny · Married on 04/04/2014

Speaking from the Mother-of-the Bride's point of view, we HIGHLY recommend the Loft at Sweetwater for the perfect place to have the ceremony and reception. The grounds were beautiful and being early April, they allowed us to bring potted flowers for some added color to the outside. The food was excellent, we got nothing but compliments on that. The weather did not hold up for us for an outside ceremony and cocktail hour but the staff ensured that everything ran smoothly. Thanks to Jeff and the golf carts- they got the wedding party out for some striking outside pictures before the rain came, thanks to Kathy for all of her help and having a great wait staff, and to Karl for the excellent meal. We will never forget that day!

Loft at Sweet Water is an amazing place to have a wedding. The bridal entrance for the ceremony is amazing and so unique. The place is beautiful inside and out and doesn’t need much additional decorations. All the candid pictures come out beautiful as a result. The owner Jeff is the nicest guy and its great how they carted everyone around in the golf carts. The sirloin is top notched and so was all the food at the cocktail hour. The wedding day was well organized and everything went as planned. Thanks to the Loft at Sweet Water for making our wedding awesome.

Sent on 11/05/2015

The Loft at Sweet Water Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments! I am glad you had a wonderful experience! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding and feel free to stop by anytime!