The Loft and Chapel Reviews

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Lisa S. Married on 06/25/2022

Destress your wedding

This is a one stop venue if you want it to be. The food was great, service was wonderful. Our bartender was very sweet and kept the line moving. The photographer did an amazing job and was everywhere getting pictures. The DJ kept the evening hopping. One bad mark only. I hate waiting to the last minute to finalize the details. They finalize your day the week of the wedding. I was stressed and wish I could have had this nailed down at least a month ahead of the day.
  • Anisette
    Anisette L. Married on 03/26/2021

Awesome wedding venue

So happy we had our wedding at this venue! Jeff and the staff at the loft and Chapel were so helpful and easy to work. They took care of so many details- our minister, rehearsal, decorating, the food & cake and DJ. We got so many compliments from our family and friends on the food and the venue.
    Sandy Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeff was very professional and took the ease out of securing a venue plus the value of this venue is by far cheaper then the ones we had been looking at... Would highly recommend...
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Chenequa Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding service was stress free and beautiful. The staff and owners have been great and I recommend this all in one wedding chapel to everyone. No stress and the location was gorgeous. The pastor they provided was very tender and caring. Thanks Jeff owner and pastor Jerod Luening for a wonderful wedding
    Kathy Married on 08/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jeff and Amy were AWESOME to work it. They help me to ensure that I am happy with what decision I made. The chapel and the reception hall was beautiful! The food were fantastic that all my guests went to get seconds. This place is worth the money for a wedding!
    Kaitie Married on 02/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Loft and Chapel saved us so much stress (and money!) when having our wedding. They are flexible, accommodating, affordable, and helpful. My favorite part is how they offer so many services all in one place (makes planning so easy!). The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge is an AMAZING venue to host a wedding, anniversary, work party, or anything in between.
  • User1641815 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Loft and Chapel was the best for me! It was a one stop shop without the hassle of calling a million places to find the "right" place. They offer almost every service you could want for a wedding if you choose to go with everything they offer. The Loft was willing to work with what every your style is, what colors you are using, food preferences, and wedding schedule. I was happy to work with the Loft for all of my wedding needs.
    Becky Married on 06/28/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This place has great food and serve.
    Carmen Married on 10/17/2006
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend this venue to any couple who has a lower budget, and demands great service. It felt like 1-step-shopping, basically. They offer a lot of services that make for a great wedding. They were nice, and they really took the edge of planning off for me and husband.
    Rebekah Married on 12/19/2009
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I had to do it all again, I would choose The Loft and Chapel all over again. They have been in the wedding business for years and years and therefore have lots of experience and connections for cake, dj, floral, etc. They know exactly what they're doing and are a great pleasure to work with. The food was fantastic *absolutely delicious*, the hall looked great, DJ was awesome, and Jeff was fun to work with as our photographer. What a great experience!!!
    Shanae Married on 08/16/2019
    4.6 out of 5 rating

The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge

They were very compliant and replied back to my questions right away. The nmvenue went over my expectations and everyone loved the food!
  • Q
    Quiwda Married on 09/10/2017
    4.3 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had an amazing time there. They made everything easy. Only negative things were, we couldn't set up until the morning of and it was hard to contact them due to google having a different number than the actual website... other than that everything was perfect. I would definitely refer friends and family to come here. The food and cake I had catered through them was amazing! We were more than satisfied!!
  • User2268024 2+ years ago
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    We had our reception here in June and it was wonderful! We had them do our catering, photobooth and DJ. The in-house DJ was great and kept everyone dancing all night. The photobooth was tons of fun! I definitely recommend renting it. The food beat my expectations too! Not to mention the venue was beautiful! Overall the loft and chapel did a great job and we had a very stress-free celebration :)
  • User1191034 2+ years ago
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    I had the my ceremony here. They were very helpful in turning one of the reception rooms into a chapel. I was able to fit all of my guest in the room. Very good at calling back and answering questions.
  • User2359579 2+ years ago
    4 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone did a pretty good job. The food was wonderful!!!!
  • User1927380 2+ years ago
    3.9 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    The ceremony seating was a little tighter than expected outside by the gazebo, so some people had to stand. The highlight of the day was our Officiant, Earl. He was an absolute joy and made our vow exchange that much more special. We chose to have a Sunday wedding because the rates were much more affordable. The down side-not being able to set up the night before due to a wedding on Sat., we did not have the option for a rehearsal, except for 30 min before the ceremony. It stressed everyone out a little but was doable. The food was absolutely incredible. Buffet style, top sirloin, ham, chicken, a few types of delicious potatoes, salad, rolls, and a veggie medley. The venue was very nice about letting us do what we wanted with the room and our videographers had free reign. Shoring up venue details to get a better idea of how the day would go was a bit unorganized. We attempted to go there a few weeks before to get a better idea of everything and we had scheduled an appt but they had also scheduled 3 or more appts at the same time so we didn't get the one on one attention we had hoped for, and both of the people we talked to basically told us the owner would have to discuss those things with us (which we thought was going to happen at that meeting, but didn't end up happening until 5 days before the wedding.) Finalizing everything 5 days before is a bit nerve wracking but understandable because you need to give a final head count for food and you want to be close to the day to do so. I wish they had let us give them a guarantee of how many guests we would pay for but set up for more. Instead, our count was our count and we had to pay it even though less showed. We figured we lost about $400 total in per person plate/drink cost for those who did not show. Overall it was a gorgeous venue and perfect for our special day. The Loft and Chapel is a great place to get married.
  • User1820656 2+ years ago
    3.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    The catering was delicious! We did have problems with not enough seating but that was taken care of the day of. No one announced that there was cake and it was not passed out to anyone. The dj barely played any of the songs we had requested.
  • Jackie
    Jackie V. Married on 09/25/2021
    3.6 out of 5 rating

Not the greatest experience

We thought the Loft and Chapel would be nice for a small low budget wedding. We were happy with the budget, but you get what you pay for. We heard terrible things about their officiants so we got our own and it was worth it. The DJ was absolutely horrible, we don't recommend using The Lofts company and just hire your own. The DJ called us two days prior to the wedding and had me send an email to him with a list of songs. Did that and never received a response back from him. He didn't play any of the background songs we asked for during dinner, one of our songs came on for 3 seconds and it stopped and went to the weird dinner music again. It was very annoying that he had to keep coming down and telling us what time the cake cutting and what planned dance was coming up next, very unprofessional. A simple email would've been nice with the times the songs were going to be played. If you go with the Loft, hire your own DJ. We knew the people at the wedding next to us and they said the same about their DJ. Also beware when choosing the "top sirloin" on the list of meats they offer. It's NOT top sirloin, it's roast beef. The sides that came with the dinner were delicious. Our guests complained about the pitchers of water never being refilled at their tables as well, once they were empty, they would stay empty. If you do a sweetheart table, don't let them put you in a corner, we only saw one side of the room and the guests on the other half hardly saw us. Plus it was a pain having to squeeze between tables and asking people to push in their chairs often. It's an okay place for a intimate wedding, but would I do it all over again there, no. We highly recommend using your own DJ and not their company they partner with.
  • User1002757 2+ years ago
    3.4 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    Never got to taste the food or cake before the day of the wedding, luckly everything tasted amazing. Didn't get to chose what flavors we wanted the cake to be or even see what the cake would look like until the day of. I kept calling asking to get information about tables and other details needed for the day of and they kept saying they would not know until the Monday before our wedding. I understand that they do this for a living but not having information until 6 days before the wedding caused stress I believe didn't really need to be there. They also wrote the wrong information down on our contract, and said we changed the information. Grateful that everything did turn out the day of.
    Benjamin C. Married on 08/09/2019
    2 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating

Rude and inconsiderate

Had our wedding here on 8/9/19. Honestly, the venue looked great and the officiant was awesome. However, the staff was incredibly rude. As my wife arrived in the morning, a woman named Amy told her we could no longer have the back room we were promised so that the bridal party could get ready. Even after showing emails, it took some effort to get what we rightfully paid for. As our ceremony was approaching, there was staff beginning to set up in the back room for whoever rented the place for the evening (we had our ceremony at 2 and did not have dinner here). Not the biggest deal. However, during our ceremony (which totaled 10 minutes) some horrible woman took all of the groomsmen's belongings and threw them haphazardly into a pile on the floor. When I asked to speak to her, she asked if I was the groom and subsequently told me "you should be having a better day and get over it." I was having an awesome day before and after this. It was the only hiccup on our special day, but what a horrible staff. Credit to Jeff who acknowledged the actions of the staff and offered a gift card. That's the only reason I've offered 2 stars.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message