The Lodge on Red Oak Creek Reviews

The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

The venue is absolutely beautiful from the cute little “gazebo” in front of a pond and beautiful landscaping to the rustic yet elegant log cabin reception area. We still have guests telling us how gorgeous it was! Kim and Kaleb were so wonderful to work with. They are such nice and genuine people rather than giving off the “strictly business” feel. They are very understanding and went above and beyond our expectations when it came to planning as well as the day of the wedding which Kaleb actually attended and helped throughout the whole night, making sure everything went how we wanted despite the rain in the morning! I would definitely recommend The Lodge on Red Oak Creek over and over again!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/21/2019

Can't wait!

We have not yet had our wedding! It will be 9/21/19. But we cannot wait! Booking this venue and the couple of meetings we've done so far have been great! I'm so excited and glad we chose this place.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • F

Fred Kitchens · Married on 08/10/2019

The best day of my life

It was absolutely amazing I've recommended it to a few other people I plan on hosting future events with the lodge on red oak creek it was far beyond my expectations

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Hudgens · Married on 08/10/2019

It was beautiful

We had a amazing time they where always helpful I couldn't have been happier they way our wedding went

Sent on 10/09/2019
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 8
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 9
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 10
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 11
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 12

Kay Armstrong · Married on 08/03/2019

Christina and Brandon Stevens wedding

The guests had nothing to say but good things about this venue. The pool was a big plus for the kids and the parents were thrilled that their children could swim during the reception.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2019

I had my son's first birthday here. It was an awesome experience. It was easy working them.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Mary

Mary Bookman · Married on 04/20/2019

Mother of the Bride

Kaleb & Kim are so sincere and sweet! They are flexible and stand by their word! This venue is absolutely stunning and naturally elegant!! Thank You so very much for your knowledge and help during what could be a very stressful time! 5 stars across the board!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Rosalinda Gensler · Married on 04/13/2019

Most beautiful venue

From the beginning that I spoke to Kim about their venue I knew it was going to be the perfect place to host my husband's 70th birthday party. Kim was so very nice and answered all of my questions and accommodated a quick appointment to go visit the venue. We found the venue breath taking as we drove in to see the venue. Inspite that it was raining and more rain was expected the weekend we booked the venue for Kim and Kelab assured us that they would work things out for us so our celebration would move forward. And they both did just that. Kim provided me with a vendor's list that set me up with everyone I needed. Kim always responded very quick to my emails or texts to answer any questions I had. The day before the event Kelab reached out to me confirming the arrangement of the tables and didn't mind making changes at all. The day of our event it rained but Kelab came through in setting up everything so beautifully. Our guests were so amazed at how beautiful the venue looked that they raved about it throughout the evening. My husband's 70th celebration was a hit and I owe it all to Kim and Kelab for making it all possible. The Lodge is our to go to venue should we need it for another special occasion. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking to host a special event. Kim and Kelab are an awesome, amazing couple that will make sure you and your guests have a very memorable event as they did for us. Unforgettable for sure!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 17
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 18

Ronnie Alexander · Married on 02/16/2019

Western party

Kim and kalab where very professional in every aspect of there business. They did all and more than was asked of them.I have three more events to book
    Ronnie

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Dr.

Dr. Kanesha Waites · Married on 12/15/2018

Baby Shower

We had the most amazing time and experience at The Lodge on Red Oak Creek for our Tea Baby Shower. Thanks to my cousin CiCi Waites for the referral. I will definitely tell my friends and family about this beautiful Event Center.

Blessings,
    Drs. Marlon & Kanesha Waites Jr.
    Heavens Little Blessing “Miss Marleigh Rae” coming January 2019

The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 25

Dr. Kanesha Waites · Married on 12/15/2018

Baby Shower

Blessings,
    Drs. Marlon & Kanesha Waites Jr.
    Heavens Little Blessing “Miss Marleigh Rae” coming January 2019

The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 32
  • Tonya

Tonya Hicks-Burke · Married on 10/27/2018

Extraordinary and Truly Awesome

Kim & Kaleb were the most amazing people to work with for our Ceremony. You could not ask for more friendly and personable people to work with. They helped make the whole experience extraordinary and special. The Lodge is absolutely stunning and amazing in itself. If you're looking for a beautiful country place for your special occasion, please check out this place. You will not be disappointed.
    Thank Kim & Kaleb for all you did you help make our Ceremony special and fun!!!!!!

Tonya Hicks-Burke & Kelly Burke-Hicks

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kim Williams · Married on 10/22/2018

Wonderful!

The Lodge on Red Oak Creek is beautiful, they were so wonderful to work with, and we would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jennifer Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Wedding Venue

Most beautiful scenery, very accommodating for brides and grooms including their families to get prepared for their once in a life time important beautiful unforgettable moment in their lives. Spacious, clean, and big open space. The owners make it known it is all about bride and groom most special day. Couldn’t have asked for a most perfect place and wouldn’t have change it for the world.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Betty A. Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Venue

Caleb and his wife make sure your day will be special. Any request we had during the wedding was complete. Very nice outdoor and inside you have everything you need.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Darryl Smith · Married on 10/14/2018

Wilmer Hutchins 40th Class Reunion Picnic

The experience at the Lodge at Red Oak was wonderful. The entire class was very please with the quality of service that was provided. Will definitely recommend the facility to my family and friends.
    Thanks for the great service!

Linda Chamners · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent and great hospitality

The Wilmer-Hutchins class of 1978 would like to thank The Lodge on Red Oak Creek for an amazing view and great hospitality. Our class celebrated our 40th year class reunion picnic here and the view was awesome. The owners are an awesome couple who really cares and assisted us throughout the entire evening. I’m so excited to have chosen this location especially the view. We’ve already talked about coming back for birthdays and other gatherings. Thumbs up for this location

The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 33
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 34
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 35
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 36
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 37
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 38

Casey · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Venue Ever!

From the very first meeting with Kim and Kaleb, we knew the Lodge on Red Oak Creek was where we were going to be married. We wanted to keep our wedding local, so we searched the internet for venues in our area and came across this truly hidden gem. Kim and Kaleb are total pros! They kept us informed every step of the way. We appreciated the constant communication we received and felt that they both truly cared and wanted us to have the best wedding possible. Not only are Kim and Kaleb amazing, but the scenery and landscape outdoors, as well as the lodge itself, is stunning and photographs very well. We love everything about this place! We wanted to give a super special shout out to Kaleb and Kim because the day of our wedding, we were in a torrential flood and tornado warning, but they kept their calm and prepared for our wedding as if nothing else mattered. Even when we changed plans because we had a window of opportunity to have our dream wedding outdoors, they never once argued or talked us into staying inside. They were by our side helping us set up, accommodating our needs every step of the way. Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without them.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brigitte Ragan · Married on 10/11/2018

Company Outing

What a fantastic place to have a company outing. The Venue is beautiful and the staff is so accommodating that they make you feel like family. I would highly recommend this venue for meetings, family reunions and weddings. We had a wonderful experience here.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Maci · Married on 09/29/2018

Every thing was beautiful from the landscape outside, to the Bridal and Grooms room, to the reception hall. Kim and her husband are very kind people who patient with us when we couldn't deside on a date and how we wanted to do the reception. She was helpful with vender selections and suggestions. By the time of our reception everything was clean, beautiful, and ran smoothly. We couldn't have picked a better place, I truly had my dream reception. Thank you Lodge on Red Oak Creek, see you at our 10 year.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jodi Jennings · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing place for a wedding

Kim and her husband are wonderful at helping you with any of your needs. The Lodge is a stunning venue for a wedding.

Colton · Married on 09/22/2018

Monroe wedding

Our wedding turn out awesome. The night before flooded the worst the town has seen in years and debris and trash was everywhere. They had it all clean and setup before anyone got there. Great people. Awesome property.

Rebekah · Married on 09/15/2018

This venue is amazing. I had my wedding here 5/5/18 and am so glad I did. The cost of this venue is affordable in comparison to other places in the DFW area and you get so much for what you pay for. The property is rural and breathtaking and doesn’t need a lot of decorations because it is gorgeous on its own.
    Kim and Kaleb own the property and are flexible on everything. A lot of venues have so many restrictions in regards to food and vendors but Kim and Kaleb don’t. They are open to making whatever day you envision happen.
    So many people have told me that my wedding was one of the prettiest they have ever been to! This is a direct reflection on The Lodge on Red Oak Creek.

I highly recommend this venue. You won’t be just another dollar to them and your wedding day will be special and you will feel that in every part of the planning down to the moment you leave on your wedding night.
    This is a 5 star venue charging way less than a 5 star price!

Sent on 05/30/2018

davante · Married on 09/15/2018

They crushed it! That’s a million dollar venue, for not even close that in price. It is magazine quality scenery, the rooms are like hotels, the communication and helpfulness made us stress less and allowed us to enjoy every moment even though it went by in a flash. I would recommend 100/10. I feel bad for other venues, this place has no competition. I’d name my first child Kim or Kaleb. They rocked it! Thanks boss

Sent on 04/26/2018
    The Lodge on Red Oak Creek 39

Dwight · Married on 08/20/2018

Stunning location! Amazing!
    Kim and Kaleb made it all possible! They held our hands and guided us through the entire process. We had a thousand questions. Kim and Kaleb were kind, patient and very attentive!
    Magical memories were made on August 20, 2018.

Sent on 09/02/2018