The Lodge at Whitefish Lake Reviews

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 6
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 7

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Venue

Before I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to get married at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake. What I didn't know was that it was going to be the most simple process with a team of AMAZING coordinators. I reserved my date a year and a half out, and as a very excited newly engaged fiancé, I had a million and a half questions for the team. Fast forward a year later and emailing back and forth, we went for our food tasting and the food exceeded all of our expectations.

We dropped welcome bags at the concierge the day before our guests arrived, and they made sure that each guest received upon arrival. Allison and her team made sure that we communicated the week of the wedding, and I never felt nervous or had any doubt that they weren't going to execute my vision perfectly. Everything was perfect! I would not have changed a thing if I could do it again and I am so grateful for the team at the lodge who made everything go off without a hitch. Couldn't be happier that we celebrated our special day here and forever grateful to the hard working team at the lodge!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 8
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Our coordinator Allison was amazing. Any questions I had for her she knew exactly the answer, and she was flawless in getting our rehearsal and day of event together. Our venue was absolutely beautiful and I had no doubts about how well it would be put together. Highly, highly recommend the Lodge.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Mimi · Married on 07/21/2018

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake made the wedding of our dreams come true! My husband's family has always loved the Lodge for their vacations and when we decided to get married in Whitefish, it was truly the only place for us. I cannot thank Kim & Allison enough! They were so caring and informative throughout our whole planning process. All of our guests were technically out of towners and I know that they had an incredible experience at our wedding because of the Lodge's hospitality and elegance. The food was incredible, bartenders made wonderful cocktails and the grounds for our wedding were just gorgeous! If I had to do our wedding all over again, I would choose the Lodge at Whitefish Lake time and time again! You will not regret your experience!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 9
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 10
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 11
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 12

Robin · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a destination wedding this August at the Lodge and couldn’t have been happier with our experience! Kim was so helpful and responsive and made planning from afar so easy. All of the staff the day of was amazing, especially Emily who went above and beyond to make our day run as smoothly as possible! It is one of our favourite hotels and all our guests loved it as well. From the accomodation, amenities, venue setting, food, and friendly people, the Lodge was the perfect place to have a wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 13
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 14
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 15
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 16
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 17
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 18

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake's reply:

Dear Robin, Thank you for the kind review. It is very gratifying to know that you found the Lodge to be the "perfect place to have a wedding." Wishing you all the best!

Art · Married on 08/12/2017

My daughter was married on August 5 with an outdoor ceremony and reception. For her, the venue was love at first sight, and for perfectly obvious reasons. The setting and the resort are spectacular.
    Because of that, they do a lot of weddings. Believe me, it shows. I won't tell you not to stress, because you will, but take some solace in this. These people know what they're doing. And come wedding day, you will have Emily. That woman is an absolute marvel. Lots of fun, totally in control, and somehow everywhere at once. I thought our wedding was the best I have ever seen, and to no small degree, she is the reason.
    Do yourself a favor. Book this venue. It's worth every penny.

Sent on 08/16/2017

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake's reply:

Dear Art, Thank you for your kind review! We are delighted to know that we succeeding in providing a wedding that "was the best (you) have ever seen!" Wishing you all the best!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/30/2017

Had a great team at the Lodge to help me plan my wedding from a distance. The food was spectacular! Guests had an amazing time! When our officiant was a no-show, they helped find us someone to perform the ceremony. As stressful as it sounds, Tracy made it the least stressful part of the day.

Sent on 11/04/2017

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake's reply:

Dear Kaitlin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to know "the food was spectacular," your "guests had a great time," and when a challenge arose, we were able to resolve it without stress to you. We wish you all the best!

Rosanne · Married on 07/29/2017

The setting was perfect and the service was outstanding. The answer to every request was " Of course we can do that, I'll take care of it right away." The food was excellent and all the guests had great comments. Since I was planning our rehearsal dinner for 100 from many miles away, Kim was an angel and made the evening memorable for us all.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/23/2017

We would recommend the setting, the service, and the people at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake a million times over! Booking the wedding was simple and speedy, and they were prompt in answering all questions. They even sent photos of the venue and rooms along the way - thank you Kim! The day of our wedding could not have run more smoothly and we are forever grateful for Emily! She made sure our guests were taken care of while we were taking photos before the wedding - directed them to the inside bar of course - and she even helped lift me into the boat for our champagne cruise! Every minute and every detail was covered! All we needed to do was enjoy our selves. Our guests were blown away by the gorgeous setting, and the backdrop with the lake could not have been more perfect. Thank you for making our day so special and we will be back to visit!!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 19
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 20
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 21
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 22

Marlaine · Married on 07/14/2017

Kim and her colleagues at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake were absolutely wonderful to work with....from the initial planning stages through the entire event! The entire experience was awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 23
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 24
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 25
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 26
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 27
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake 28

Colleen · Married on 07/08/2017

The event team at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake is top notch. They help you think through all the details of the wedding day and ensure that the execution of the wedding is as seamless as possible. They were incredibly accommodating of last-minute requests when we realized we missed a detail. I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here - we couldn't be happier with how our day turned out.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kari · Married on 06/17/2017

This venue was simply amazing! We were treated like royalty and could not be happier with the way our wedding weekend turned out! Everyone, including the doormen, were so accommodating! I cannot thank Kim and Emily enough for all of their hard work for our wedding. And the room, simply beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

You will not be disappointed by ANYTHING at the Lodge. The rooms, restaurant, spa and event staff were incredible. We would gladly get married here a hundred more times and can't wait to come back for another visit. They really made our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jill · Married on 07/02/2016

The venue is absolutely breath-taking. Guests found it really fun to take a chairlift to a wedding ceremony which made it unique and fun. Because it is such a beautiful spot, pictures were fantastic. Sarah, the wedding coordinator is extremely easy to work with and she made our wedding experience much less stressful than I think a lot of wedding experiences are. The only thing that would have been more convenient would have been having all of the vendors in one spot (cake, party lights, etc.).

Sent on 12/16/2016

I cannot even begin to say how amazing this venue was. We looked quite a bit before choosing it, and we found that most venues were approximately the same price, but offered far less in terms of how beautiful and how accommodating this place was. The catering is a little pricey, but oh my goodness is so delicious. Emily and Kim were the coordinators who worked with me, and I do not know how I would've gotten through the day without them. They were just absolutely the epitome of professionalism, graciousness, and made sure our day went without a hitch. They were always in control of the situation, and they worked with me a lot before the day to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. The price I listed included catering.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Christina · Married on 08/16/2015

Everyone from the time we checked in to the time we checked out was amazing! Kim, our event coordinator answered all our questions in a timely manner and help set up our wedding day the way we wanted. The wedding day could not have been more perfect especially due to the help of Tim and Emily Who were by far the most helpful that day. They went above and beyond to be there every step of the way for myself the groom the wedding party and the guests. The lodge also allowed a special early check-in for myself and the groom the day before the wedding so we could ensure everything was set up properly and so we did not have to rush the day of .

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lesley · Married on 08/05/2015

We only used the lodge for out reception as we got married out by Glacier National Park. We had a destination wedding so there was only a small number in attendance. The staff at the lodge were extremely helpful and friendly and were very accommodating for us due to us having small numbers. They food was delicious and the rooms were big and comfortable. Many of our guests also stayed at the hotel and everyone had positive comments to say about the Lodge. We would absolutely stay there again.

Sent on 11/08/2015

From the very beginning The Lodge staff was very helpful. They did switch wedding organizers a few times before we finally got Kim, but they were all very responsive to my emails and any questions I had. The wedding weekend couldn't have gone better, when we arrived we met with multiple staff members that would be helping out the day of and they put my mind at ease as they seemed to be very accommodating. The day of was very organized and I didn't have to worry about a thing, they handled everything. The staff was attentive to our needs and even the guests said the staff was great.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Tia · Married on 07/18/2015

After our wedding we have a handful of guests tell us that our wedding at the Lodge was the best wedding they have ever been to, and a few said it was the best event they have ever been to. So for future couples, if you want a wow factor with serenity and beauty, the Lodge is it.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Katie · Married on 07/12/2015

I simply can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with the staff at The Lodge. Everyone, from the doormen and valets, to the front desk ladies, to Kim and Edna the wedding planners to Tim and Emily the day of coordinators, was incredibly helpful, professional, and truly there to make our dream weekend a reality. The venue itself is spectacular with amazing views (and sunsets!) over Whitefish Lake. The food was delicious, and the service was spot on. I just wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding. Awesome food and service. Very attentive to details and absolutely accomidating made our special day perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

This venue was outstanding in everyway! Would not change anything.

Sent on 10/31/2015

This venue was absolutely beautiful and because our wedding was on a Sunday and in the off season the price was extremely affordable for a small budget wedding! They were very flexible with trading things in our wedding package and we're extremely helpful in making the day run perfectly smooth! Tim and Emmie are absolutely amazing at what they do and our wedding went off without a hitch due to their careful planning. The room and midnight snack provided in our package was more than we had imagined. Our wedding was perfect thanks to the (extremely kind) team at Whitefish Lodge and their planning skills!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Anna · Married on 07/14/2013

I could not give The Lodge at Whitefish a higher recommendation. Their expertise ensured that everything went flawlessly and my wedding was perfect. Edna White diligently worked with me to stay in budget (hint: consider a Sunday wedding!), Megan Courtright was on top of all the details and Tim Lanaghan was AMAZING the day of the wedding. Since I was doing all planning from out of state, I actually emailed The Lodge a few months before the wedding to ask if there was anything I needed to do because I felt like I hadn’t done very much! Nope, they had everything under control. On the day of the wedding, Tim’s presence truly allowed us to relax and enjoy the day. He was flexible, accommodating and knowledgeable. Our guests were wowed by the setting and the quality of the food. The Lodge even made everything (except the New York Strip) vegan for me! From start to finish, the entire process was a pleasure!

Sent on 07/04/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2012

Absolutley LOVED the service we received!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Alexandra · Married on 08/13/2017

This venue was spectacular, and I couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience for my August wedding. We had rain the day of the event and everyone was so willing to be flexible to work around the weather.

The value of the venue is impeccable. We did a wedding package and received so much bang for the buck! Our wedding was planned from a distance and the staff was always willing to answer any questions. Our florist forgot to provide rose petals for the flower girl and our day of coordinator (who was through the resort) had someone pick them up. That type of service was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Every step of the way the staff was available and helpful!

Sent on 10/19/2017