23 Reviews for The Living Harp, Karlinda Caldicott, harpist

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Violin (1)
23 The Living Harp, Karlinda Caldicott, harpist Reviews

Karlinda's music combined with the violinist she brought was absolutely beautiful. The owner of our venue said it was one of the prettiest music he has experienced for a wedding.

Profile Picture User4929392, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Harp, Violin

I loved working with Karlinda every step of the way! She was so accommodating and flexible. Karlinda was open to learning a new song for us and it sounded beautiful! I chose the harp and cello duo and I am so glad we did. It was simply breathtaking! All of our guests are still talking about how classy the ceremony music was!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda was amazing to work with and the music was beautiful. She worked us into her schedule and met with us ahead of time to discuss details of the ceremony. We could not be happier with her and we received several compliments from friends and family on the ceremony music. Thank you so much, Karlinda!

Profile Picture Devyn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony

Karlinda was absolutely AMAZING! She provided beautiful ceremony music for our September wedding at the Canfield Casino. The harp made the ceremony so magical and romantic. I walked down the aisle to Pachelbel Canon, which is gorgeous on the harp. She is very talented! I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Carolena, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda was friendly and easy to work with as the harpist for our wedding ceremony. Her music added that extra element of elegance we were looking for. We had some concerns with how to power the mic for our officiant the week before the wedding, and Karlinda went out of her way to troubleshoot the issue, even travelling to the venue in Saratoga to check out a few things. We were so impressed with how she went above and beyond. Thank you for the beautiful playing, Karlinda!

Profile Picture Imbi, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and she was amazing! So many of our guests raved about her performance! Thank you Karlinda for sharing your talent with us and making our wedding day even more special!

Profile Picture User4452663, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Karlinda played the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding. She quickly responded to any questions I had via email and/or phone and took the necessary time to make sure we were both on the same page. She was very professional, detail oriented and personable at all times. Her music was beautiful and well played. My guests used words like magical, ethereal, peaceful to describe her music.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda was fabulous for ceremony and reception music for our small wedding in historic barns. All of our guests were impressed and she made our day so very special with Handel's Water Music and Celtic, jazz and pop music during our cocktail party reception. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Candace, 7/31/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda was amazing to work with. She meets your schedule to discuss all of the particulars for your ceremony and gives suggestions that are spot on! Our guests were in love with the music that she played! She adds a little something extra to an already special day!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda played the harp for our ceremony at St. Mary's in Ballston Spa, NY. It was so beautiful and we heard so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony music was. She was very flexible and even learned a couple of additional songs that I had asked if she could play. She was very prompt in getting back to my emails as well - very professional & kind. My (new) husband & I are so happy that we hired Karlinda for our wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great to work with and a very nice touch to the ceremony! The music was beautiful! I would highly recommend Karlinda.

Profile Picture Carly, 7/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda is just the sweetest! She played so beautifully at our ceremony and cocktail hour and was the perfect touch to our venue. She was incredible leading up to the big day: meeting us at the park to go over placement, phone calls to play songs, following up on song selections, etc. Very attentive and talented!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/15/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda provided beautiful music for our wedding. During a extremely busy time for her she practiced songs she had not performed before on the harp to play at our request. She made the ceremony lovely with her artful and professional performance. She provided excellent music and was not overly intrusive to the ceremony, but provided a wonderful atmosphere to each part. Highly recommend for anyone that desires harp music for their events.

Profile Picture User2710306, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda played beautifully for the ceremony! She is professional, and extraordinarily talented. The abundance of music in her repertoire is impressive and far-reaching. I felt honored to have her play at my wedding. Excellent job.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda is a very talented harpist.If you want a special touch to your ceremony,the harp is it.Its elegant and beautiful.I couldnt have asked for a better way to have my ceremony music done.Sheworks with you from begining to end with all the music ideas.Thank you again karlinda,it was perfect!

Profile Picture Craig and Amanda, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

She was amazing!!! Hands down!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/9/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I engaged Karlinda to play background harp music for my son's rehearsal dinner. It was held at an elegant restaurant and added just the right touch of special ambiance. (It was a surprise for him, because he loves harp music, but we couldn't work it into the wedding day program). She played all of my special requests, and a variety of styles, from classical, to Celtic, to modern romance. Her music truly made the dinner a special, memorable occasion.

I also wanted to comment on how special it is to experience live music, seeing, hearing, and appreciating the talents provided. Many guests went up to Karlinda and asked about her background and her harp-people who never really thought about the harp at all. In general, live music to me is so much more special than a DJ, who of course have their rightful place too. But we have such wonderful live talent in all musical styles around us. It just makes the music come alive in such a personal, entertaining, and unforgettable way.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda did just a superb job at our ceremony! She has such a wide repitour that its hard not to find songs you love just scrolling through the list, with a wide variety of generes. We were impressed, she had available a great deal of obscure songs that we were looking for already included, AND she offered to learn additional songs that we special requested as well. There's nothing like the sound of a harp to make your day magical. A great investment, and very reasonable. We had our ceremony outdoors next to a river and the harp music was such a delightful addition to the atmosphere! She is very attentive to your needs and wants, and will go the extra mile to make sure everything is as you want it to be. She spent hours on the phone in the preceeding months to help us choose music and plan how to encorporate the music into our ceremony. What a great addition to our day!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 8/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The harp was a beautiful addition to our ceremony. We loved it!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karlinda performed at my daughters wedding ceremony. The music was a delight.We received many compliments about the beautiful music. A true professional . I would recommend that you consider using her services, A true professional.Already starting to plan my other daughters wedding next year and I will absolutely include her. What a beautiful addition.

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend Karlinda.

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/17/09, 1 Review