The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kris M. Married on 08/28/2021

Wonderful venue and amazing people

This venue is amazing. I am stationed at Mcconnell AFB in Wichita, KS. So, planning a wedding 13 hours away is not the most ideal wedding to plan. Tom and Cherry have to be the nicest most laid back couple I have ever met. Cherry from day one made everything feel so stress free. Whenever my wife would have a question about anything. Cherry was right there to answer her with not just a yes or a no. It was always a great explanation. For all the weddings she does a year. Cherry never skips a beat. Tom was also great. Always open to talk and give great advice on things to do for set up. The venue it’s self was amazing. The dressing rooms are air conditioned and very cool spots to get ready. They have plenty of options on places to do the reception. Which is great because you are not limited. The barn is so beautiful during the day but at night it turns into a whole new world. With all the lights they have placed around it really seems like you are at a different venue. We knew it would be amazing but it was better then that. You just can’t explain the experience unless you experience it yourself. 10/10 the whole experience from Tom and Cherry to the venue it’s self just made for a wonderful time.

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kris, for your wonderful review. Tom and I were so very happy to receive your feedback and to know that you and your wife not just had a wonderful wedding but had a stress-free experience in coordinating your big day despite being 860 miles away. Long-distance planning isn't for the feint of heart but Hunter, her mom, aunts and grandma all helped to make that special day an extraordinary one. We were also so honored and pleased to meet your parents and to work with them over the weekend. In addition, we must commend you for all the hard work you did onsite on that magical weekend. What a guy! Lastly, you for your service, Kris, and God bless you and your beautiful family. Good luck in your move to Moody AFB, Georgie in December. You are clearly an asset to our country.
    Laurie M. Married on 07/24/2021

Unbelievable personal attention!

We worked with Cherry and Tom at The Little Red Barn for a year! I was amazed at everything they did for us. Quick response to every question, even if we had asked before! Having the venue for the entire weekend was awesome! We didn’t have to hurry before or after the ceremony. There were so many beautiful spots for pictures! They made us feel very special!
    You can’t find a better place for your special day!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Laurie! Working with you, Emma and Lucas through all these months has been an enlightening, challenging and rewarding experience! We worked together to give them the wedding they dreamed of and are now embarking in their news life as Mr. & Mrs.! What a magical romantic time for these two spect people!
  • Emma
    Emma M. Married on 07/24/2021

The happiest day of my life.

Cherry and Tom were so amazing! They were engaged with paying attention to the important small details. They cared so much to make our day extra special. They gave so many complimentary things that came with the venue and laid out the exact pricing so there were no bad surprises. Everyone had an amazing day because of the hard work they put in to make the barn beautiful and smooth sailing. They are also very quick in responding to your text messages if you have questions. Highly recommend this venue for quality and affordability.

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you to our dearest sweetest Emma for your wonderful review. Tom and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you, your mom and everyone involved in your beautiful wedding. We were so touched that you invited us to be guests at your wedding and will never forget how lovely everything was---you have such good taste, Emma! We wish you the very best in life and that you and Lucas live happily ever after!
    Megan B. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing, Beautiful Barn!

Tom and Cherry are literally the BEST. The venue is stunning and they do such an amazing job keeping the property beautiful and are there to help you through every step. It was the most perfect place for your wedding! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. 💕

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind review that made us so humbled and honored to do what we do. We get to work with wonderful brides like you, Megan, and throughout the journey, establish strong bonds and hone our skills in better servicing all our clients. Have a great time on your honeymoon to North Carolina and enjoy your lives as Mr. and Mrs. Goodwin! We wish you nothing but the best!
  • Esther
    Esther T. Married on 06/12/2021

The Best Wedding Venue Ever !!

This is a FANTASTIC place to have your wedding !! Cherry and Tom go out of their way to help in any way they can and are quietly there whenever you need them. You get the venue for three days, so we had our rehearsal dinner there too. That plus the barn's loft which is filled with well organized decorations that are free for you to use saved us SO much money !! This wonderful couple have so much experience with weddings that they have an answer for pretty much any problem you might encounter. Also, Cherry thinks of everything !! She's definitely got your back covered. In the dressing rooms, there is air conditioning which was a blessing for our experience since the humidity that day was around 80% and the temperatures were close to 90. In addition, the highlight for the groom and his men was the big screen TV in their dressing room that they played video games on. There is also a table in the bride's dressing room filled with all the things a bride or her bridesmaids might have forgotten and need like bobby pins, safety pins, lotion, deodorant, you name it, she's got it there. The bride's dressing room also has a counter with mirrors and chairs for a hair dresser and/or make up artist to work at. The bride's room is separated into two rooms. The back one is just for the bride with a platform for her to stand on in her gown, mirrors, hooks for hanging, and pretty much any other accommodation she needs. The whole venue is beautifully and tastefully decorated inside and out. They also have lots of big fans for the barn to keep guests cool and the air circulating. All the old antique tables available to use made set-up so easy. Even on the day of the wedding, I was wishing I had bought a long piece of sheer fabric to drape over the arch with the floral arrangement we got for it and when I mentioned it to Cherry, she said no problem and got me said fabric that another bride had left for other brides to use. Needless to say, it turned out exactly the way I had imagined it !! They also have an area set up next to the barn outside with games like bean bag toss and I think the other one was horseshoes along with a fire pit which we were going to have a fire in to roast hot dogs and make smores, but even as it got dark, it was too warm for that. Lastly, a small detail which I really appreciated was that she got s few wedding pictures for me without me even knowing. She got one of the bride and groom before they melted in the heat and shots of the set up and cake and a few other things I couldn't see because I was getting ready. It was so nice when I came home exhausted, wishing I had taken a few pictures (since it takes time for the photographer to finish the official pictures), to put up my feet and have her message those pictures to me for me to enjoy. That was just a delightful surprise I had not planned on. I didn't even know she was doing that. She just quietly and unobtrusively is there and I was so glad of that !!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

OMG, Esther, if ever there was an award for the best review, we would give it to you! Thank you so much for your detailed and glowing review that made us feel that everything we have done, everything we do and what we will do in the future, matters ---and makes a big difference! It is our passion and mission to create the best possible experience for brides and grooms to marry at our farm and we would do anything to make their dreams come true. Working with families like yours was a tremendously fun & enriching experience. It was an honor and pleasure for us to work hand-in-hand with you, Esther, most especially. Your love for your daughter and family is as boundless as the sea. God bless you!
    Kari W. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing all around

This place and these people are amazing! I was in tears and had to have it in that moment they opened the barn doors! Cherry and Tom are a light in so many ways they will go above and beyond to make your day perfect! I’ve never met such kind hearted people and their own love story is so inspiring!! You must choose them!!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review, Kari! We will never forget you! Be safe and if you are ever in the area, come visit because our doors, barn doors and our front door, are always open to you.
    Lexi M. Married on 12/09/2020

A beautiful venue for a night to remember

The little red barn was the perfect venue! I loved all the lights they set up in the barn! It made for the perfect rustic, romantic spot. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone! The owners are also AMAZING! So attentive, helpful, kind, caring, and MORE! They treat you like family and genuinely want to make your wedding a night to remember!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lexi, for your wonderful review. It was great working with your mom, dad, sister Autumn, brother Johnny, as well as family and friends. You have such a lovely family and we could see the great love you have for your sister, Katie, and her new husband, Ryan. We are so glad that despite the crazy weather, Katie got her dream of marrying underneath that majestic maple and that the reception was fun and joyful. Hope to see you again at the farm one day! Good luck with your studies!
    Kristi M. Married on 12/09/2020

The perfect day!

Tom and Cherry at the Little Red Barn in Nunica were AMAZING! The venue is beautiful and rustic, while the lights add romance and a fairy tale atmosphere! We could not have asked for a more perfect day for our daughters wedding. After months of planning and having to navigate the COVID 19 epidemic on top of everything else, we were so relieved to have the knowledge and experience that Tom and Cherry brought to the event. Never once did we feel like our concerns were not important. They go above and beyond to make the day so special for everyone. The decorating and rehearsal went off without a hitch, although we had to prepare for possible rain for the next day. We set everything up under the tent and were thankful we had that option! The big day came, and God saw to it that the rain cleared just in time to have the beautiful outdoor ceremony under the tree. As a parent, you want the absolute best day for your kids, and about an hour before the reception was over, my beautiful daughter looked at me and said "I wish this night would NEVER END!". At that moment, I knew that the wedding of her dreams had become a reality. I would recommend Tom and Cherry and the Little Red Barn 1000 times over! Thank you Tom and Cherry! You are truly a gift from God!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kristi, for your heartwarming review that touched us deeply. Hearing that your beautiful daughter, Katie, did not want the evening to end was truly the best compliment that we could have received. We are parents, too, and when couples book their weddings with us, we treat them like our own kids and work hard to make sure that it is the wedding of their dreams. We are so happy to know that it was as perfect as possible despite the crazy pandemic that we all had to deal with. What a pleasure it has been to work with you, Troy, your daughters as well as "Team Ryan&Katie"! Hope to see you at the farm again one day! Blessings---Tom and Cherry!
  • Shealeigh
    Shealeigh Q. Married on 10/31/2020

10/10 We HIGHLY recommend!

What a wonderfully beautiful venue! Not only was the venue amazing, but Tom and Cherry are outstanding people who love and cherish what they do. No matter what time of day, I was able to reach out and have my questions answered in a timely manner. If you want assurance that your wedding day will be great, book with The Little Red Barn of Nunica!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Shea, for your sweet review! Working with you and Connor since you booked in 2018 has been a lot of fun, a lot of challenges and a lot of good memories! It was great helping guide you and ensuring that you had a wedding as beautiful and kind as you are. Thanks for entrusting your wedding and reception at our venue and being that special couple that blessed the last wedding of the season with your event! Hugs!
    Lorilei B. Married on 10/09/2020

Best Venue EVER!!

A few weeks ago, my Angel Girl and her soul mate had the most perfect day here that we could ask for! The Little Red Wedding Barn of Nunica is hands down the best! From the beautiful country setting, to the perfect atmosphere for a vintage themed wedding, this place definitely has everything a bride and groom could hope for on their special day! I cannot say enough to thank Tom and Cherry for being the best hosts ever for such a special event! Tom and Cherry are, by far, the definition of perfection to work with...Everything that a couple could ask for on the most important day that they will share together! Their commitment to making every second of your day perfection, is beyond what a couple could ever expect for their special day! My hat's off to Tom and Cherry! Thank you for everything that you worked so hard to do to make Tyler and Kristin's day a huge and happy success, despite the inclement weather! We all appreciate the both of you from the bottom of our hearts!!❤️❤️
    Hailey Married on 09/19/2020

9.19.2020 Wedding

The Little Red Barn is absolutely amazing! Not only beautiful, but the owners are wonderful people! Always supportive and helpful. Great experience with them, especially in a the time of a pandemic! Definitely recommend them!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Hailey and Nathan, for your kind review and for choosing The Little Red Barn of Nunica to be a part of your "happily ever after"! Since we first met you two years ago to the day of your wedding, it has been a pleasure working alongside you, your family and friends. What a beautiful day captured in gorgeous photos of such a lovely couple! Our very best wishes!
    Jenny S. Married on 09/19/2020

Dream come true

This wedding venue is breathtakingly beautiful! The grounds, the silo, the fields, the options for the ceremony, The Little Red Barn itself and the owners Tom and Cherry. My daughter and son in law’s wedding was perfect! Tom and Cherry were so amazingly attentive and responsive. Cherry checked in with us before and during the special day to make sure every detail that Hailey and Nate wanted was covered. She even sent texts of encouragement, reassurance and positive thoughts. They truly have a gift and the venue has everything to offer! I didn’t want the night to end. Thank you Tom and Cherry for making their dream come true! ❤️

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Hi, Jenny! Thank you so much for your wonderful review that made us so grateful to have families like you at our venue. So sweet to hear that you "didn't want the night to end" and if we had magical powers, we would have granted your wish! You looked absolutely beautiful in your gray gown and we could clearly see where your daughter got her good looks as well as her charm and grace. You raised a good daughter and now, you have a new son who we know, adores her! Thanks again and God bless you!
  • Y
    Yevette Married on 09/12/2020

Grooms mother

My son and my beautiful New Daughter we're married at Little Red Barn in nunica this weekend and it was absolutely stunning everything was perfect the owners are exceptionally wonderful people they are helpful always there if you need something I would definitely recommend this place to anyone I'll be talkin about this wedding and the venue for years to come thank you so much Tom and Theresa you folks have the eye 4 the perfect fairytale wedding!!!! Much love!!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

It's always a pleasure to receive a review from the mother-of-the-groom, especially one as delightful as you, Yevette! Thank you for your kind review and for your comment that we have the "eye for the perfect fairy-tale wedding". We are so pleased that Ryan and Katie's wedding was beautiful. They worked so hard ... especially with having to deal with Covid as well so we are very proud of them!
  • PAM
    Pam T. Married on 08/09/2020

The perfect rustic venue!

My daughter's wedding was on August 9th 2020, the venue and setting is absolutely beautiful we couldn't have asked for anything more, Cherry and Tom are awesome people and help you in every way they can to make the day extra special.
    The wedding was rescheduled from May 2, 2020 and and Cherry was so very helpful , she took away so much of the stress from the bride and groom ( and mom) to make the new date happen with ease.
    Thank you Tom and Cherry for a wonderful experience!
    Pam Tyler

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Pam, for your uplifting review! Like a duck that looks serene atop a lake or pond, nobody sees how furiously she’s paddling to keep going! That’s how we all were—- Kaitlyn, Bryce, you, Kellie, Tom and I! We worked to make things happen in this crazy time of Covid and were so happy that everything went beautifully! Good teamwork! We will miss working with you and seeing your happy faces at the farm! It was an honor being a part of such a beautiful wedding!
    Tori A. Married on 07/25/2020

The Little Red Barn

The Little Red barn is such a beautiful venue, I am so thankful that we were able to celebrate our wedding day here. All thanks to Cherry and Tom for going the extra mile for making us feel like royalty! If it wasn’t for them I don’t think things would have gone as smoothly. They are the most sweetest couple and the most beautiful venue. Thank you Tom and Cherry for making our dreams come true and helping us have a safe COVID wedding ♥️😊

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Due to Covid, 2020 was such a challenge but working with you and Nick, was such an uplifting experience! You are our “Brave Beautiful Bride” who moved forward with wedding plans despite so many roadblocks that came our way! Thanks to good planning, strong faith and love, you had the most beautiful, touching wedding! What a blast to see the groom arrive by private plane, a first at our venue! God bless you two, such a wonderful couple! Have a memorable honeymoon and thank you for your lovely review!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 06/14/2020

Amazing and would recommend to all!

Tom and Cherry are some of my favorite people. I built a relationship with them when still looking at venues and not only loved the venue but loved working with Tom and Cherry. They treat you like family and are so helpful! Due to Covid, I was unable to have my wedding at the Little Red Barn, which broke my heart, but I would recommend them to everyone! My whole family came to love the venue and Tom and Cherry, and now my brother is getting married there next spring! Best venue ever for not only the scenery, decor, and value, but for the two kind hearted and loving people you get to work with if you book here.

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you dearest Erin! Because Covid changed the world and your plans had to change as well, we missed having your wedding and reception at the farm. We thought of you on your wedding day in Indiana, instead of at The Little Red Barn, and knew that you would be the most perfect bride on your special day! We look forward to working with your brother, his bride-to-be and your wonderful family in 2021! Our love and best wishes to you and your new husband, Caleb!
    Bob C. Married on 06/09/2020

Loving hosts, Beautiful setting.

Wow. A perfect setting and perfect hosts. So easy to work with and friendly. It's easy to see why my daughter Crystal choose this venue. We had an unforgettable night in an unbelievable setting. I highly recommend this beautiful barn.
    Bob, Father of the Bride.

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Bob! Since we first received an email from your lovely daughter in the spring of 2019, we knew we were going to have an extraordinary relationship with Crystal to make her dreams come true! Thank you for your kind review! Not only was it a pleasure working with Michael and Crystal but an honor as well. Such a wonderful lady! Such wonderful families! We were so blessed to be a part of their journey and thank you all for helping make things happen! Despite Covid and the crazy weather, it was picture perfect!
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely amazing and very professional!

Tom and Cherry are truly an amazing team to work with and have such a beautiful venue! They are not only dedicate, but extremely flexible and work around everything obstacle you may have to make sure your day is perfect. I would highly recommend them and their barn to any couples looking for venues in the area
  • F
    Dakotah D. Married on 05/16/2020

Plan B was better than Plan A

With about 3 weeks to go before our wedding our our original venue cancelled on us, and could no longer host our event - it was a disaster! Our original venue was also our bar service, and caterer. .. Luckily for us The Little Red Barn of Nunica was available, and had a list of highly recommended vendors that were affordable and familiar with their venue! (I am assuming someone postponed due to Covid-19 as they are always booked and usually hard to get a spot due to their popularity!) I just want to say Tom and Cherry were amazing! Anything you needed, they had available! My Groom and his Groomsmen loved their room, and the hangout area next to it. The Bridesmaids room, and Brides room were also amazing! Any little thing you may need for day of emergencies Cherry had readily available. They also have several different items available to use for decorations that have been donated by previous brides, or that they themselves have collected. i highly recommend to Anybody thinking of renting this venue to set up a walk through and to go see if for yourselves - you will not be disappointed! I cannot wait to see and share our pictures we took onsite! This was everything we had hoped for and more! It truly was a blessing in disguise that our original venue had cancelled on us. Thank you so much for everything!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Fenessa, for your wonderful review which made our day! We believe nothing is by chance and that you and Dakotah were meant to have your beautiful wedding and reception at The Little Red Barn of Nunica! It was so much fun working with you, your mom & dad, your sisters, aunts and everyone else who wanted nothing but the best for you on your wedding day. Our very best wishes to the two of you! Thank you, too, for the personalized wine glass and beer mug which we will always cherish! Love and light, and all things bright go with you always!
  • Kaity
    Kaity H. Married on 11/05/2019

AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about this venue!

Cherry and Tom are 1 in a million! They are beyond helpful will answer any questions and their venue is breathtaking! We also got the venue for 3 days which eliminated so much stress. If you are in search of an amazing barn venue with incredible owners you need to give them a call!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kaity! Having your wedding and reception at the farm was an honor and pleasure for us. How we wish we could turn back the hands of time and re-live those 3 wonderful fun days! Our very best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Hargrove! We appreciate your 5-star review and will continue to work hard to give our best!
  • Deanna
    Deanna D. Married on 09/28/2019

World Class Customer Service!

What a fantastic experience it has been working with Cherry and Tom! Their customer service is definitely world class and Cherry’s responsiveness throughout our journey was impeccable! The venue is so beautiful and they have a whole room full of rustic decorations available for use. Cherry’s vendor recommendations made everything so easy. It’s been a pleasure working with you! Thank you from the DeGarmo’s!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you dearest Deanna for your heart-warming, lovely and kind review of our service and of our property! We loved working with you, Jason and the families! You’re all such good people and deserved nothing but excellence! We are so happy that our beautiful bride and handsome groom had such a beautiful wedding and reception! Have a wonderful honeymoon! 💋
    Kristin T. Married on 09/22/2019

Exceptional

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC is a beautiful venue with a variety of ceremony options, gorgeous backdrops for photos, any decoration or centerpiece that you can think of provided at no cost to the bride and groom, and owners that are just as lovely as their venue! Tom and Cherry were so attentive, friendly and accommodating and it is so obvious that they have a heart for what they do! We instantly fell in love with the property and Tom and Cherry when we toured The Little Red Barn of Nunica last year and chose it as our venue for our wedding this past September and it was even better than we had dreamed of! We were also able to take our save the date pictures at the barn, at no additional cost to us! Thank you Tom and Cherry for hosting our wedding. We will cherish our memories from our wedding day forever and the Little Red Barn of Nunica will always have a special place in our hearts!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

What a heart-warming review! Thank you so much, Kristin, for your review that touched us deeply! From the moment we met, we knew that you two would be one of those unforgettable couples that were meant to start their "happily-ever-afters" at The Little Red Barn of Nunica. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you, your family and friends. Come visit us if ever you're in the area! We miss you!
  • Nikha
    Nikha Married on 08/10/2019

Couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding venue

Tom and Cherry have got to be the best people in the business to work with. They are so sweet and accommodating, they really do want to make sure every couple gets their fairy tale wedding. The whole venue is so stunning and has so many wonderful spots for ceremony sites and beautiful places for photos. I can't even explain how much time and hassle it saved me that they also have a fully stocked loft full of free to use decorations, I barely had to spend anything on my table centerpieces or anything extra in the decorations, they have signs, jars, flower girl baskets, birdcages, shepherd hooks and just about anything else you could imagine. I even left behind something I did buy for another bride to use. We used a ton of their recommended vendors, but had the freedom to use whatever vendors we wanted. They also offer the venue for 3 days all included in 1 cost. I could not have done it if it weren't for that fact alone. There is no way I could have gotten everything set up, and cleaned up on the day of my wedding, but I had all day Friday to set up and was able to come back on Sunday and get everything taken care of. If you are looking for the rustic, barn wedding of your dreams please look no further than The Little Red Barn of Nunica, you will not be disappointed.

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Tom and I were so happy to read your beautiful review, Nikha! We are so glad you had a gorgeous wedding and were able to use many of the decorations as well as use vendors we recommended. Those elements made it easier in planning and executing your dream wedding which was picture perfect! Congratulations on your marriage! You and Khris are a dream couple! Thank you for such a heartwarming review...we loved it!
  • Alex
    Alex G. Married on 07/20/2019

The most amazing venue for the most amazing day!

Our wedding was Saturday and i loved it before, but now it is my absolute favorite place to be. Cherry and Tom are amazing loving people and make you feel like family. We love you guys and thank you for everything and we cannot wait to come back!

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review! It was such a beautiful wedding with Mother Nature showing off all her power and majesty! Despite it all, that day was beautiful and one that we will never forget! Loved that you used the white umbrellas for such lovely photos! Hope to see you at the farm with Princess Aurora and Princess Aria for a family picnic!
  • Delaney
    Delaney O. Married on 06/22/2019

Mother of the bride

Tom & Cherry not only are the owners of this fabulous breathtaking venue, but they have also became friends. They make sure that your wedding day is a magical one. They were always available to answer any questions I had & they also helped guide us through the wedding day process. Cherry was so thoughtful that she even took memorable candid photos & passed them along to me. They also were very helpful in suggesting vendors to help with the wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better place for my daughter to marry her best friend. Thank you for making it perfect!
    Delanena & Rich Ormsby

The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC's reply:

Thank you to our dream "Mother-of-the Bride"! From the time we first met you, Sara, Johnny and the rest of the amazing group of family and friends, we knew this wedding was going to be extraordinary---and it was! It was beautiful and heart-warming and filled with so much love! What an honor and pleasure to have worked with you, offered suggestions on vendors and helped make the event as beautiful as our beautiful couple. So glad to have become your friend because you are one-of-a-kind! Keep in touch and God bless you! We miss you!