19 Reviews for The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Outside Vendors (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
19 The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC Reviews

There are so many wonderful things I have to say about this venue! It is truly one of a kind. From the first moment of contact it was so wonderful. Tom and Cherry are so warm and inviting. When booking this venue, you get the whole property from Friday at 12:00pm, till Sunday at 12:00 that way you don't have to rush decorating, or worse pay someone to do it. Unlimited visits to the venue for you and your vendors. They have so many things that are included as well for the price. No need to rent chairs or tables for the ceremony or reception. They have them onsite already. There are also many other mix and match items to use. From mason jars to antique furniture, to hand made benches to line the outdoor ceremony spot. Many items have been donated from past couples. Anytime I have needed a question answered, Cherry has been so fast, and very helpful with her responses. Tom and Cherry know how to make us feel welcomed, but also anyone I have brought to the venue for a tour. We knew this was our venue before we even left the property after our tour.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tom and Cherry were the best to work with! They were willing and flexible to work with me and my wedding date. Leading up to the wedding, Cherry was able to answer all of my questions instantly and when the wedding weekend (set up day, wedding day and clean up day) finally arrived, they were insanely helpful. I looked at MANY different barn venues all over Michigan, did hours of research and a lot of visits and nothing even came close to the beauty and service of The Little Red Barn of Nunica. The venue is affordable and completely worth it for everything that you get! Also a huge bonus, they have all the decor you could possibly need, so you definitely save money there as well! I seriously recommend this place, save yourself the time in researching and book it for your venue!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

This venue was beyond perfect! Cherry and Tom really take care of you and help you with everything and work as your wedding planner which is outstanding. I have no complaints and the day was amazing!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved working with Tom and Cherry. They were always accomodating when we needed to stop by and even our wedding day when we forgot a few items they were there to help. Great deck for dancing and having so many decorations to choose from took away some of the stress of planning. They have a great vendor reccomendation list as well that helped me plan the whole day.

Profile Picture Carli, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite

The Littles Red Barn of Nunica made all of my wedding dreams come true! Forever grateful for Tom & Cherry!

Profile Picture Kirstyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tom and Cherry were such a delight to work with. They definitely want to make sure you have the best day of your life. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and you will not regret booking your wedding here. Still can’t stop staring at my wedding photos at the barn and thinking about the day. Tom and Cherry will make sure the day is everything you dream it to be.

Photo for The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC Review
Photo for The Little Red Barn of Nunica, LLC Review
Profile Picture Morgan , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved our wedding at The Little Red Barn of Nunica! Tom & Cherry are such amazing people to work with and help guide you every step of the way with anything you need help with!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the first venue we visited and the only one. We fell in love with the setting and everything they have to offer. The owners are wonderful people and so helpful. They helped us make our wedding day everything we dreamed of.

Profile Picture Vicki, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

My friends wedding was awesome! The barn was so beautiful. The scenery was amazing. My friends were so happy with their day!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owners are amazing and so helpful and flexible!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hands down, best site AND owners! Tom and Cherry made everything about our experience easy, from touring and reserving the barn all the way up to our big day. Cherry was SO easy to work with and extremely responsive to any question or concern we had. The best thing about their barn is that so much decor is included- we really didn't need to rent or buy much at all, and it seemed like every bride donated something to the collection. We even were able to borrow all the table linens. Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7486191, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

We have them book for our summer 2016 wedding reception and are excited about all the renovations they have done which includes a bathroom for 99 guests and better getting ready areas. Their prices did take a big jump up which was disappointing the barn is beautiful and even though it went out of my price range we will make it work because it is what I have always dreamed of.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day of my wedding was gloomy, cold, windy and dark but this Venue brought color and warmth to my special day. Tom and Cherry (the owners) make large strides on helping to make any Bride and Groom's day magical. We were fortunate enough to be able to use the Groom's room for our wedding and the guys LOVED it! The Bridal suite worked wonderful for the bridal party and myself. I had 3 bridesmaids who stood up on my side and that seemed to fit just fine with me and the few others in the room.

The location is astounding. There is a mini winery on the property that makes for great pictures along with the apple trees, corn field and pasture. No one can deny the presence of the Beautiful Barn and its rustic silo. If you plan on having a rustic occasion with natural views of the surrounding area, this is the go to place!

We were able to use the barn early for set up on Friday and had the luxury of not having to clean up until noon on Sunday. We had a Saturday wedding and reception. The owners did not stand around and interfere with setup, day of or clean up. They made one appearance on each day with well wishes and advices to the other venders for setting up, and photography.

Profile Picture Keria, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Parking

Wonderful experience! The owners worked very hard for us to make sure our wedding was perfect. They put a lot of effort into making sure everything is perfect and the Barn wonderful.

Profile Picture Travis, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Tom and Cherry was an absolute joy! They are helpful, quick to communicate, understanding, flexible, and all-around good people. Their property was a MAGICAL venue for our "country", home-style wedding reception. The inside of the barn is almost completely decorated on its own with fairy lights and rustic decorations. They keep it exceptionally clean and well-ventilated. When we signed our contract initially, the property did not yet have built-in bathrooms, so the price was PHENOMENALLY low. They ended up building their beautiful new bathrooms after we signed yet prior to our wedding, and the price did not go up for us (we were so blessed!) Working with The Little Red Barn of Nunica is a personal, intimate wedding experience and there is no one I wouldn't recommend them to.

Profile Picture User5546800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Parking

My husband and I held both our ceremony and reception at the Little Red Barn of Nunica and had a great experience. Tom and Cherry are very accommodating and have a beautiful space. Our guests were blown away by this venue.

Profile Picture User4603966, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have booked our wedding here for next fall and are so excited! Tom and Cherry are genuinely nice people! I am so happy this is where we chose to have our reception. The price is very reasonable and the possibilities here are endless!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue looked lovely, with plenty of space on the grounds for parking, the ceremony and reception. The rates were very reasonable, as was the open vendor policy allowing us to bring in our own food, chairs, etc. Being able to set up Friday night and tear down Sunday morning was phenomenal. Tom and Cherry were very helpful from start to finish to make sure the event went smoothly as possible. For the price, there isn't anywhere better.

Profile Picture Zach, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very accommodating and flexible. Truly great people, they have gone above and beyond.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews