The Little House Picturebooth Reviews

13 | Sandwich, IL

13 Reviews for The Little House Picturebooth

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2018

We loved having the Little House at our outdoor wedding! Angie and Drew were wonderful to work with from the start. They were so responsive and were really flexible during the wedding day. Our guests loved using the photo booth! The props are adorable, and the quality of the photos is actually quite good. I'm just sad that I couldn't take more pictures in there because we were so busy. I highly recommend booking the Little House if you want a charming, and unique take on a photo booth.

Mary · Married on 11/02/2017

The Sandwich Chamber was more that excited to have you at our Halloween walk. I know everyone enjoyed "The Little House" and all it had to offer. Lots of kids with parents had photos taken.
    Thank you for being apart of our community!

christine · Married on 10/28/2017

The Little House Picturebooth, was the topper for our company Halloween Party. They arrived on time and provided an evening of picture fun!! Our division manager was so impressed with them he requested them at our annual corporate meeting. The owners are top notch and answered all questions. I highly recommend them for all parties, weddings, etc!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

The Little House Picturebooth's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! We had so much fun and loved seeing everyone’s creative costumes!! We hope to be apart of your annual Halloween party!!

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience- after changing venues last minute do to weather. Little house picture booth was there set up and people were loving it!

Sent on 10/22/2017

The Little House Picturebooth's reply:

Lisa and Matt Thank you for the review. In spite of the last minute changes you were able to put on an amazing wedding! We are glad to hear that your guests had a good time with our Little House. It was fun to be a part of your special day. Angie & Terry

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved everything about this! Absolutley great

Deb · Married on 09/03/2017

We had the Little House photo booth at our wedding! It made the whole day! Everyone was having so much fun and the memories we now have are priceless! Love this!!

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

This Littlehouse does not even compare to any other photo booth I've seen. So. Much. More!! Every thing from the props, to the equipment, to the owners working it was absolute perfection. You can tell they spared no expense when making this house. Easy to use and so so much fun! Even days later I am getting texts from family and friends raving about how much fun they had in the Little house picture booth. A million thank you's, Angie and Terry!!!

Haley · Married on 08/05/2017

The Little House Photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved the unique little house and props. The photo quality was great, and the photostrips were a great souvenir for our guests to remember our special day!

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were not even looking for a photobooth for our wedding, until I saw The Little House on Facebook. I feel in love and was able to book it for our barn wedding. I have to say it was the hit of our reception. The owners were amazing they were setup early and the quality of everything was really impressive.

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2011

We had Little House Picture Booth at my daughters fundraiser and it was all the rage!! Everyone couldn’t get enough of it, from kids to adults there were always people around it. Terry donated the little house to my daughters cancer fundraiser for several hours and gave away free prints as well, we were very blessed and humbled that they would offer there time and support. Thanks again Terry and Angie!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

The Little House Picturebooth's reply:

Thanks Wendy, Are thoughts are with you and your daughter. I’m glad we could bring some fun to such a serious situation. Terry& Angie

aleshia · Married on 03/10/2011

Such a fun picturebooth! So unique! We wanted a rustic feel and it fit our style perfectly! We had so much fun

Lesley · Married on 07/22/2017

What a great idea! We had so much fun with this at our house warming party. The guests had a blast and we have memories for years of our friends and family that shared our 1st house purchase with us. Would absolutely recommend.

Duke · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved how cool looking the little house is. Really well done. Not sure I could ask for much more. My guests loved being able to do things themselves, it made them "cut loose" more than usual. Well done.