13 Reviews for The Little House Picturebooth

13 The Little House Picturebooth Reviews

We loved having the Little House at our outdoor wedding! Angie and Drew were wonderful to work with from the start. They were so responsive and were really flexible during the wedding day. Our guests loved using the photo booth! The props are adorable, and the quality of the photos is actually quite good. I'm just sad that I couldn't take more pictures in there because we were so busy. I highly recommend booking the Little House if you want a charming, and unique take on a photo booth.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Sandwich Chamber was more that excited to have you at our Halloween walk. I know everyone enjoyed "The Little House" and all it had to offer. Lots of kids with parents had photos taken.
Thank you for being apart of our community!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Little House Picturebooth, was the topper for our company Halloween Party. They arrived on time and provided an evening of picture fun!! Our division manager was so impressed with them he requested them at our annual corporate meeting. The owners are top notch and answered all questions. I highly recommend them for all parties, weddings, etc!!

Profile Picture christine, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience- after changing venues last minute do to weather. Little house picture booth was there set up and people were loving it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved everything about this! Absolutley great

Profile Picture Molly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the Little House photo booth at our wedding! It made the whole day! Everyone was having so much fun and the memories we now have are priceless! Love this!!

Profile Picture Deb, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This Littlehouse does not even compare to any other photo booth I've seen. So. Much. More!! Every thing from the props, to the equipment, to the owners working it was absolute perfection. You can tell they spared no expense when making this house. Easy to use and so so much fun! Even days later I am getting texts from family and friends raving about how much fun they had in the Little house picture booth. A million thank you's, Angie and Terry!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Little House Photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Everyone loved the unique little house and props. The photo quality was great, and the photostrips were a great souvenir for our guests to remember our special day!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were not even looking for a photobooth for our wedding, until I saw The Little House on Facebook. I feel in love and was able to book it for our barn wedding. I have to say it was the hit of our reception. The owners were amazing they were setup early and the quality of everything was really impressive.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great idea! We had so much fun with this at our house warming party. The guests had a blast and we have memories for years of our friends and family that shared our 1st house purchase with us. Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Lesley, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved how cool looking the little house is. Really well done. Not sure I could ask for much more. My guests loved being able to do things themselves, it made them "cut loose" more than usual. Well done.

Profile Picture Duke, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Little House Picture Booth at my daughters fundraiser and it was all the rage!! Everyone couldn’t get enough of it, from kids to adults there were always people around it. Terry donated the little house to my daughters cancer fundraiser for several hours and gave away free prints as well, we were very blessed and humbled that they would offer there time and support. Thanks again Terry and Angie!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a fun picturebooth! So unique! We wanted a rustic feel and it fit our style perfectly! We had so much fun

Profile Picture aleshia, 3/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)