The Links at Greystone Reviews

Walworth, NY
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Chelsey Married on 07/29/2017
    We had a truly WONDERFUL experience at Greystone. Everything from the food, to the service, and the positive staff was fabulous. It was an especially nice venue because of the beautiful views.
    Alicia Married on 07/15/2017
    Taylor was amazing. He was extremely helpful and always available. I would highly recommend having a wedding at this venue Taylor is on top of everything, I didn't worry about anything he had everything under control. I was so happy that I picked this as my wedding venue.
    Lisa M. Married on 08/29/2015
    As a wedding planner, I have very high expectations for ceremony and reception venues. Ryan, Mike and the entire team at Greystone did an amazing job at Jenna and Jim's wedding last weekend. From customizing the menu to having a great staff, everything went perfectly. The food was fantastic, the service was stellar and the views were amazing. Thank you again for being such a great venue to work with and I am looking forward to working with you again soon!

Lisa Murley
    Limedrop Events
    Chelsea Married on 09/29/2012
    Had an amazing experience at Greystone Golf Club! Not only is the course beautiful, but the staff is so well prepared and so helpful that I had no worries on my wedding day. Thanks again!!
    Jenna Married on 08/29/2015
    If I had to plan our wedding over again, I would still pick Greysone Golf Club as our venue. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception right on site but in different areas...it was great because guests didn't need to travel or wait in between but we could still have separate/special places for each. Greystone was very accommodating and flexible...the staff worked with us to meet all our special food and drink requests. We are still getting compliments on the food and service from our guests. With the help of our florist and wedding planner, the tent looked AMAZING and the beautiful golf course made the perfect backdrop for our photos. We had one glitch in the planning process but Greystone went above and beyond to correct it and it actually worked out better for us in the end. Greystone was the perfect choice for us and our budget. Best.day.ever!
  • User844213 2+ years ago
    I am beyond impressed with Greystone Golf Club and their entire wait staff. Ryan is the wedding coordinator there and from beginning planning to end he was attentive, professional and perfect. Our family was all more than pleased with the entire event and couldn't have asked for better service. Not a single detail went overlooked. The outdoor tent was decorated beautifully! The wait staff was extremely professional and friendly no matter who the guest. Shadow Lake is well known around here, but this is owed by the same company, same out of this world food, MILES above and beyond in every other way in my opinion! I could not recommend this venue more to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous, reasonable, comfortable outdoor venue!!
  • User1881610 2+ years ago
    The event was absolutely perfect. The staff and accommodations were spot on, especially during the off season. We held our wedding and reception on site and everything was amazing. The scenery for pictures was beyond gorgeous!