The Linen Shop Reviews

36 | Rochester, VT

36 Reviews for The Linen Shop

• Megan

Megan S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Super Helpful and Great Quality!

Hallie was very helpful with getting linens selected for our wedding at the Mountain Top Inn. We thought we wanted something completely different, but when she sent us pictures and samples to look at we ended up loving a look we had not even considered but was exactly the rustic elegant look we wanted. Our guests raved about how gorgeous our tables looked, and we never had to think about linens. They just appeared and disappeared after with no hassle on our side. I would definitely recommend using them for your linen needs!

Sent on 11/12/2020

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan, I'm so happy everything looked beautiful! Congratulations again!
  • Kristen

Kristen B. · Married on 06/25/2020

Awesome Linen Vendor

We got married at Mountain Top Inn and saw the linen shop at our tasting event. We went with them because they had SO many options and were very familiar with our venue. The Linen Shop was amazing every step of the way. Through COVID we changed our wedding date 4 times and Hallie at the Linen Shop was so patient and helpful with helping us find colors that would work with the change of seasons. Their prices were super reasonable and they were just so easy to work with I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Erin

Erin A. · Married on 09/28/2019

A total dream!

What can we say about Connie and her team that hasn't already been said?! She and her team are FANTASTIC. From the moment we met them, they were so helpful in taking our vague vision of "rustic chic but fun" and turning it into options that might match our style. Connie & team were so helpful with sizes, coordinating napkins, budget questions and even mailing last-minute fabric samples when we changed our minds about the plan entirely. In the end, our wedding tables look beyond beautiful in simple 100% flax linen with white hem stitch runner and white hemstitch napkins. Our guests even commented about how beautiful the table cloths were. That's a first! Hire The Linen Shop if you want an easy, breezy experience where the team treats you like an old friend and goes out of their way to make your vision come to life.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan E. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience

Hallie was great to work with while planning our wedding. She was very responsive via email and flexible with our changes due to Covid. The linens were just what we wanted - crisp neutral colors and affordable. A very easy and pleasant experience. Thanks Hallie!

Sent on 04/10/2021

Lindsay K. · Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn't help but plan my decor around the linens!

When I started planning my outdoor wedding held in my parents front yard, linens were admittedly not my main focus. However, after signing on with Occasions Catering and Linen Shop I was blown away by the amount of options that I had to choose from. Somehow, linens were now my top priority! I quickly narrowed in on their 100% flax linen (in hopes to bring more elegance to the "backyard wedding"). I mentioned to Hallie that I was leaning towards the linen, however being the indecisive person that I am, I did not commit for several months and entertained several other options they had (which Hallie provided all pricing options for-along with pics and samples). Several months had past and my wedding was approaching and I still had not committed to linens (or anything else). I received a courtesy email from Hallie telling me that the linens I had briefly mentioned to her were now possibly going to be at risk for availability as several other weddings were requesting them. I worked with several different vendors throughout my wedding planning process, and not one of them went out of their way to tell me that something that originally caught my eye, but I did not commit to was possibly not going to be an option if I continued to wait. This is the high level of service and thoughtfulness you are signing up for when working with Hallie and the Linen Shop. I can't say enough about how wonderful Hallie was to work with and my guests were blown away by the beauty and quality of the linens. They made all the difference in the world. Although, they have every style of linen you could ask for, I HIGHLY recommend the flax linen If you are looking for rustic elegance with a pop of European romance.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 08/18/2019

Helpful and accommodating!

Our linens were beautiful, arrived on time and were neatly and efficiently tied into delivery with Vt Celebrations (the table and chair rental company we used). My favorite part was how both companies made a call to us for final deposit days before our wedding. We really appreciated having an item on our to do list taken care of for us. Wonderful to work with and couldn't have been happier with the product and service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy W. · Married on 08/10/2019

Friendly, professional, and the BEST...

Hallie and her staff were professional and flexible from the first phone call thru the last revision and delivery. They made it easy, were very patience, and enabled us to have an early pick up and later return to make thing work for our event and wedding. We were very happy with the tablecloths and napkins we chose. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

The Linen Shop was great to work with

Hallie was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and incredibly kind. When I wasn't sure what color linens to use, I sent her a picture of the tuxedo's and other decorations and she suggested some great colors for me to use. She even dropped off the linens early so I could get into my venue and decorate the day prior. I would absolutely recommend The Linen Shop and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Service and Product

Wonderful customer service and, and super helpful! Lines were beautiful, clean and pressed!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Pamela · Married on 09/22/2018

The tables at our wedding were stunning! Service was wonderful. We had a couple of changes and The Linen Shop was very flexible and accommodating. Reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 10/11/2018

K. Mcdonnell · Married on 09/08/2018

All linens for wedding

The Linen Shop was so easy to work with. They were helpful, knowledgeable and gave us great input as to what we needed and what would give us the look we wanted. The linens were of high quality and looked amazing! The price was more than reasonable. I would highly recommend Connie, Hallie and the entire Linen Shop staff to help make any event special.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful Experience Start to Finish!

The Linen Shop was a total dream to work with for our Woodstock, VT wedding! The ladies I worked with were professional, kind, and fast. The linens were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Easy flax color to compliment the robust colors in our flowers in early September. Their delivery service worked with The Woodstock Inn to make everything gorgeous, dropped off on time, and picked up without issue. I would highly recommend using them for any occasion where you need beautiful linens. Thank you to The Linen Shop team for helping to make our day beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2018

The linen shop was by far the easiest vendor to work with. I was recommended by them by my venue The Mountain Top Inn. My wedding coordinator at the Inn and the Linen shop worked together to make everything perfect for our special day, and I didnt have to do a thing! I highly recommend using the linen shop to make your wedding beautiful and easy!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Heather · Married on 12/15/2017

Hallie was a pleasure to work with for our 12/15/17 wedding at the Mountain Top Inn. We used farmhouse tables so we really didn't need much for linens, other than napkins and one tablecloth for our cake table. I really just needed to make sure our napkins matched our color theme and Hallie was quick to email me a couple of photos of the burgundy linens to make sure they matched before we signed a contract, and they turned out to be the perfect color. The linens were well pressed and elegant. For a fee they deliver and pick up the linens, and they worked with our wedding coordinator for all the logistics so it was a super easy process for us!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2017

Hallie at Linens was a pleasure to work with, and while The Linen Shop offered an almost overwhelming variety of colors, styles, and sizes to chose from, we really appreciate that they were also very helpful in figuring out exactly what we needed for our wedding. We’re so grateful that Hallie coordinated with the rest of our rental order from Celebration Rentals, which made those logistics so much easier for us, and we’re thrilled with how our wedding looked and felt.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Very happy with our table linens for our wedding this past October. Hallie was wonderful to work with! She sent us many options and was patient and very accommodating as I changed my mind several times. I absolutely recommend The Linen Shop!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Sheila · Married on 05/20/2017

Hallie was a dream to work with for a wedding held in a 1930's train station renovated to an art museum. The beautiful pewter colored linens with the crisp white hem-stitched napkins looked elegant in the marbled hall. She provided all kinds of help and advice. I searched extensively in western Massachusetts and southern Vermont before I found The Linen Shop in central Vermont. It was worth it! They have the linens you want; heavy, well pressed, lots of colors, even some made of 100% linen. Thank you again for help with the logistics and the marvelous linens.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katia · Married on 02/25/2017

We used the Linen Shop for our February 2017 wedding at the Mountain Top Inn. Hallie was great to work with and helped us achieve our vision within our budget. Thank you again, Linen Shop!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Emma · Married on 11/12/2016

The quality of the linens exceeded our expectations and make the reception even more beautiful! Hallie and the team were very accommodating and made my life so much easier. We traveled two hours from New Hampshire for these linens because they are simply the best!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Annette · Married on 10/10/2016

We can’t thank you enough for helping make our big day absolutely perfect. I was absolutely wowed by how beautiful and well made your linens were. The decor was beautiful and was completely complimented by the ordering of Linens from The Linen Shop

Thank you!
    Sarah and Johnny Kane, married October 10, 2016 at the West Mountain Inn

Sent on 10/28/2016

Marielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Hallie was wonderful to work with when we selected our linens for our wedding. They have many colors and textures to choose from and it was incredibly helpful laying it out on a mock-up table to see how everything coordinated. The final presentation at our wedding turned out great and it was the perfect backdrop against all the flowers and other decor pieces.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2016

The Linen Shop was really great! They were responsive over email. Because I was living in Philadelphia, but planning a wedding in Vermont, they sent me linen samples matching the description I gave them of what I wanted in the mail so that I could pick out and order linens remotely. They then delivered and picked up the linens before and after the wedding. The entire process was probably the easiest of any part of the wedding. I worked with Hallie, who was always super nice and helpful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Magda · Married on 08/27/2016

Hallie has been very attent to our needs.
    With patience she helped us make the right choise for the tablecloths sending fabric samples for our approval.
    Overall she was very professional and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kaila · Married on 08/27/2016

We had such a fantastic experience working with Hallie and her team at the Linen Shop. I planned my Vermont wedding from overseas while living in Australia and Hallie made the whole process so much easier. I really appreciated how prompt Hallie was with her communication and I was always kept updated with new invoices any time we made changes. I had picked the linens from pictures online but when I went to visit the shop two weeks before the wedding, I realized my selections weren't really what I wanted after seeing them in person. Hallie was incredibly accommodating and we were able to change our linens completely without any drama. We loved the final product and it complimented our barn wedding perfectly. We would highly recommend the Linen Shop to anyone planning their wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/08/2016

I called with very late notice, I thought that I had this all set up with another vendor and it fell apart. I called this company and they were so nice to me. They took care of it right away, and assured me that everything would be ok. They communicated very promptly and the price was great. Everything showed up on time and the quality was excellent. I had a great wedding and felt very organized having this company on board!!! Highly recommend them!!! Thank you for making our Wedding Day so special.

Sent on 05/12/2016