The Linen Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• F
    Fran H. Married on 06/11/2022

Beautiful linens, easy to work with!

We worked with Hallie to provide linens for our wedding this June. She was easy to work with, flexible, and professional throughout the whole process, even when we made some last minute adjustments. The linens were beautiful and helped bring our vision to life!
  • Christine
    Christine B. Married on 05/28/2022

We rented napkins and tablecloths from the Linen Shop.

We worked with Hallie from the Linen Shop for our barn wedding in Moretown, VT and had incredible experience! The product was beautiful and they had many options to work with our color scheme. Hallie communicated clearly and was flexible when needed. She worked well with other vendors and coordinated very easily. Our day was beautiful and smooth and we are so grateful for the Linen Shop!! Thank you! We highly recommend them with no hesitation!!!!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 05/27/2022

Top quality

Hallie and her team were a breeze to work with and were so gracious with me as I went back and forth on colors up to just. a few weeks before the wedding. The linens looked stunning and I am so happy with all the choices we made. Thank you!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/20/2021

Wonderful and reliable!

We got married at the Mountain Top Inn in September. Our coordinator there recommended The Linen Shop. We reached out to here and a few other places but ultimately chose the Linen Shop for the number of options, affordability and ease of working with our venue. Hallie was prompt in answering my questions and even mailed me several samples to help us decide. When we realized 1 week before our wedding that we needed additional cocktail hour table cloths, she added them no problem. We went with the flax linen table clothes and white hemstitched napkins and they looked beautiful. They also made it so easy to make payments by adding our remaining balance to our venue's tab for us on wedding day.

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you Kelsey, I'm so happy to hear how easy everything was for you. This is what it's all about! Congratulations again.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/06/2021

The Linen Shop is the Best!

We got married at the Mountain Top over Labor Day Weekend, and we met Hallie at our tasting back in early 2020 (we postponed a year due to COVID). She came so highly recommended by the venue, and was so lovely when we met her, that it was an easy decision to work with her! Hallie helped bring my vision to life for our rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour and reception. She was so kind, communicative, and knowledgeable – and she listened to what I described and made excellent recommendations! We exchanged LOTS of emails (I'm very Type A) and she mailed me countless samples so I could see fabrics and colors in real life. She even MADE an extra 50 napkins for us within weeks of the wedding so the rehearsal dinner would look just as I'd envisioned! She was so attentive to every last detail, and her close relationship with the Mountain Top made planning and payments so simple (we were able to add our remaining balance to our master bill with the venue, instead of worrying about writing a check day-of). I honestly miss wedding planning and working with all of our incredible vendors because of people like Hallie! Do not hesitate to book the Linen Shop for your wedding!!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Oh Rachel THANK YOU for the glowing review. Your event was GORGEOUS and we were so happy to be a part of that. Congratulations again and again and again. Talk to you at the 10 year anniversary celebration so you can throw another fabulous party!
  • Kaileigh
    Kaileigh A. Married on 08/21/2021

Totally amazing!

The Linen Shop was absolutely incredible for our wedding. We did everything very DIY, and Hallie sent us samples in the mail to decide on colors, guided us with her expertise on what would look good, and even helped out last minute when I forgot to order a table cloth for our sweetheart table. I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out - everyone was in awe of how beautiful the decor was - and I HIGHLY recommend Hallie and The Linen Shop for all your linen needs!!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Oh Kaileigh THANK YOU for the glowing review. You were a joy to work with. It was my pleasure! Congratulations again.
    Christina F. Married on 08/08/2021

Pleasure to work with!

Hallie at The Linen Shop was truly a joy to work with - responsive, communicative, proactive, organized. She reaffirmed my choices for linens and made the process enjoyable! They offer a wide variety of linens and the website is really user friendly in seeing all your options. At first we were going to pick up our linens before the event, but ended up having them delivered and picked up without issue as a last minute development. Highly recommend! Thank you!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you for the great review Christina! I have the BEST clients. I hope you had a fantastic wedding day.
  • Elizabethe
    Elizabethe H. Married on 08/01/2021

Knowledgeable, great selection, and helpful!

We had such a great and easy experience working with the Linen Shop for our August 2021 wedding! Their selection is amazing, and Hallie had terrific suggestions for our space. I knew I wanted neutrals but assumed that would look like white table cloths and napkins. We ended up going with beige runners for our longer tables, white table cloths for the round ones, and beautiful sage bistro stripe napkins for everyone. I'm so glad Hallie suggested some color, and loved seeing the way they complimented our floral. Thanks again, Hallie!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you Elizabethe, I'm so happy you went with a variety of neutrals for your decor. The bistro stripe napkins are a personal favorite!
  • Courtney
    Courtney N. Married on 07/31/2021

Highly Recommend

The Linen Shop was perfect for our wedding needs. They had many options to choose from and we were able to find a perfect match for the color we were looking for. Hallie is very responsive and willing to help make your day perfect. She was also flexible when it came to changing our date due to COVID. We are very thankful for how responsive, professional and helpful she was!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you Courtney, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Congratulations again!
    Stephen S. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent Service

Worked with Hallie at the Linen Shop and she was absolutely wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating to our requests or any unexpected changes. Absolutely recommend them for your wedding or next big event!

The Linen Shop's reply:

I appreciate the kind words Stephen, thank you for being so on top of all the planning details. Congratulations again!
  • Fatima
    Fatima R. Married on 07/12/2021

Professional, great communication

Hallie was easy to work with, gave great suggestions. She went as far as putting things together and sending photos to help with decision making. Great communication!!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you Fatima, I'm so happy with how your order came together in the end. Congratulations again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect Wedding Linens

The Linen Shop and Hallie were so fun and easy to work with! The linens they provided for our reception were beautiful and the space looked even better than I could have imagined. As someone who had no idea what I wanted in terms of fabric or colors for linens, they were incredibly patient and helpful as we worked through the planning process. Then, when we had to make big changes to our reception tables and guest counts due to COVID, they were so supportive, helpful, and accommodating in making that all happen. I can not recommend them highly enough! :)

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lauren, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Congratulations to you once again!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 02/11/2021

We can't recommend The Linen Shop highly enough!

Hallie at The Linen Shop was an absolute joy to work with - extremely responsive, professional, and kind. I'm the kind of person who finds having to plan a color scheme completely overwhelming, but Hallie was extremely generous with her advice and worked with me to find beautiful linens we loved. She was extremely patient and accommodating when we needed to make last minute changes, too. We would strongly recommend The Linen Shop for your wedding linen needs!

The Linen Shop's reply:

You are so kind, thank you for the review. I loved helping you find the perfect combo. Congratulations again!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 10/11/2020

Super Helpful and Great Quality!

Hallie was very helpful with getting linens selected for our wedding at the Mountain Top Inn. We thought we wanted something completely different, but when she sent us pictures and samples to look at we ended up loving a look we had not even considered but was exactly the rustic elegant look we wanted. Our guests raved about how gorgeous our tables looked, and we never had to think about linens. They just appeared and disappeared after with no hassle on our side. I would definitely recommend using them for your linen needs!

The Linen Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan, I'm so happy everything looked beautiful! Congratulations again!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 06/25/2020

Awesome Linen Vendor

We got married at Mountain Top Inn and saw the linen shop at our tasting event. We went with them because they had SO many options and were very familiar with our venue. The Linen Shop was amazing every step of the way. Through COVID we changed our wedding date 4 times and Hallie at the Linen Shop was so patient and helpful with helping us find colors that would work with the change of seasons. Their prices were super reasonable and they were just so easy to work with I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Erin
    Erin A. Married on 09/28/2019

A total dream!

What can we say about Connie and her team that hasn't already been said?! She and her team are FANTASTIC. From the moment we met them, they were so helpful in taking our vague vision of "rustic chic but fun" and turning it into options that might match our style. Connie & team were so helpful with sizes, coordinating napkins, budget questions and even mailing last-minute fabric samples when we changed our minds about the plan entirely. In the end, our wedding tables look beyond beautiful in simple 100% flax linen with white hem stitch runner and white hemstitch napkins. Our guests even commented about how beautiful the table cloths were. That's a first! Hire The Linen Shop if you want an easy, breezy experience where the team treats you like an old friend and goes out of their way to make your vision come to life.
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan E. Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience

Hallie was great to work with while planning our wedding. She was very responsive via email and flexible with our changes due to Covid. The linens were just what we wanted - crisp neutral colors and affordable. A very easy and pleasant experience. Thanks Hallie!
    Lindsay K. Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn't help but plan my decor around the linens!

When I started planning my outdoor wedding held in my parents front yard, linens were admittedly not my main focus. However, after signing on with Occasions Catering and Linen Shop I was blown away by the amount of options that I had to choose from. Somehow, linens were now my top priority! I quickly narrowed in on their 100% flax linen (in hopes to bring more elegance to the "backyard wedding"). I mentioned to Hallie that I was leaning towards the linen, however being the indecisive person that I am, I did not commit for several months and entertained several other options they had (which Hallie provided all pricing options for-along with pics and samples). Several months had past and my wedding was approaching and I still had not committed to linens (or anything else). I received a courtesy email from Hallie telling me that the linens I had briefly mentioned to her were now possibly going to be at risk for availability as several other weddings were requesting them. I worked with several different vendors throughout my wedding planning process, and not one of them went out of their way to tell me that something that originally caught my eye, but I did not commit to was possibly not going to be an option if I continued to wait. This is the high level of service and thoughtfulness you are signing up for when working with Hallie and the Linen Shop. I can't say enough about how wonderful Hallie was to work with and my guests were blown away by the beauty and quality of the linens. They made all the difference in the world. Although, they have every style of linen you could ask for, I HIGHLY recommend the flax linen If you are looking for rustic elegance with a pop of European romance.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 08/18/2019

Helpful and accommodating!

Our linens were beautiful, arrived on time and were neatly and efficiently tied into delivery with Vt Celebrations (the table and chair rental company we used). My favorite part was how both companies made a call to us for final deposit days before our wedding. We really appreciated having an item on our to do list taken care of for us. Wonderful to work with and couldn't have been happier with the product and service. Highly recommend!!
  • Cathy
    Cathy W. Married on 08/10/2019

Friendly, professional, and the BEST...

Hallie and her staff were professional and flexible from the first phone call thru the last revision and delivery. They made it easy, were very patience, and enabled us to have an early pick up and later return to make thing work for our event and wedding. We were very happy with the tablecloths and napkins we chose. I highly recommend them.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/02/2019

The Linen Shop was great to work with

Hallie was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and incredibly kind. When I wasn't sure what color linens to use, I sent her a picture of the tuxedo's and other decorations and she suggested some great colors for me to use. She even dropped off the linens early so I could get into my venue and decorate the day prior. I would absolutely recommend The Linen Shop and I would use them again in a heartbeat.
    Megan Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Service and Product

Wonderful customer service and, and super helpful! Lines were beautiful, clean and pressed!
    Pamela Married on 09/22/2018
    The tables at our wedding were stunning! Service was wonderful. We had a couple of changes and The Linen Shop was very flexible and accommodating. Reasonably priced as well!
    K. Mcdonnell Married on 09/08/2018

All linens for wedding

The Linen Shop was so easy to work with. They were helpful, knowledgeable and gave us great input as to what we needed and what would give us the look we wanted. The linens were of high quality and looked amazing! The price was more than reasonable. I would highly recommend Connie, Hallie and the entire Linen Shop staff to help make any event special.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful Experience Start to Finish!

The Linen Shop was a total dream to work with for our Woodstock, VT wedding! The ladies I worked with were professional, kind, and fast. The linens were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Easy flax color to compliment the robust colors in our flowers in early September. Their delivery service worked with The Woodstock Inn to make everything gorgeous, dropped off on time, and picked up without issue. I would highly recommend using them for any occasion where you need beautiful linens. Thank you to The Linen Shop team for helping to make our day beautiful!