The Linen Closet Reviews

42 Reviews for The Linen Closet

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

42 The Linen Closet Reviews

andrea · Married on 07/17/2010

This company was extremely affordable and very flexible in providing me with last minute extra linens.

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2010

They were very flexible in coming my way, to meet with me and to see my venue. They did a beautiful job setting up the chaircovers and were there on time to pick them up at the end of the night. So easy to work with! I Highly recommend using them for all of your linen needs!

Klaudia · Married on 04/24/2010

The best experience that i ever had. Very professional, fun to work with. I got exactly what i wanted. Diane i GREAT!! would send my friends there.

Klaudia Juncaj (Pelak)

Amy · Married on 03/27/2010

Linen closet was the best! Diana made the hall look beautful and had linen colors that matched perfectly. The prices were also extremely reasonable! Would recommend them to any bride!!

Karen · Married on 12/03/2009

The Linen Closet did a great job. They were very professional and helpful and the end result was perfect!

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2009

Diana and Anita at The Linen Closet LLC were both great to work with. They were very responsive every time I had a question. In fact, of all my vendors, they were the best about returning calls, which is very important to me. They were right on time, a good value and had everything looking perfect for the big day. The tables and chairs looked exactly as we discussed. I was so excited that the chair covers stayed tight on the chairs all night and never slid off. The quality of the linens was excellent. No stains or marks and everything looked as if it has been ironed. I enjoyed working with The Linen Closet very much and would very happily recommend them to anyone!

Kathy · Married on 10/17/2009

I could not be more happy with The Linen Closet! They were very patient and flexible with me while the number of guests attending my wedding continued to change (the week prior to the wedding, naturally). The chair covers and sashes complemented the reception hall perfectly. I am very happy with the service I received, and would highly recommend working with The Linen Closet for a wedding!

S · Married on 09/20/2009

Great prices and great job!

Dana · Married on 09/12/2009

My husband and I were so pleased with how helpful and creative you guys were! Thank you so much for making our dream wedding come to life! We would highly recommend your services to family and friends. I would love do business with the Linen Closet in the future.

Amber · Married on 09/11/2009

I loved this vendor both both of the ladies were so nice and able to answer any questions quickly. They are very flexible and will do whatever they can to make your day special!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2009

great professional look and care of linens. Very accomidating and cost effective. Would recommend to any one : )

Colleen · Married on 02/21/2009

The Linen Closet LLC. did an excellent job providing linens for my wedding. They were beautiful, with no wrinkles, and were set up perfect. I walked into my reception thinking that we had made such a good decision selecting them as our vendor for table/chair linens.

krista · Married on 02/14/2009

the chair covers looked absolutely gorgeous. the staff was prompt flexible and very easy to get in contact with would highly recommend the linen closet for linens!!

Kate · Married on 12/13/2008

We had a special request and they worked with us to meet our needs! They were wonderful to work with.

Kristin · Married on 11/29/2008

The Linen Closet had great prices and were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for linens for their wedding.

Kristy · Married on 10/24/2008

Working with the Linen closet was very easy. Samples of the fabrics for my napkins were sent to my home since I was not available to meet with them in person. On the day of my wedding, the chair covers and napkins were set up as I requested and were beautiful!

Beth · Married on 10/24/2008

The Linen Closet was great to work with.....And they made the reception look gorgeous! I would definitely reccommend them to all.

Robin · Married on 10/04/2008

Very professional and easy to work with. The chair covers they provided were just what we wanted and at a very good price. Thanks so much!

Kenyanna · Married on 10/03/2008

she was nice, straight forward, and honest about everything. Anything I wanted to know she answered. She followed up with me approciately, and consistantly. I love that she offered her ideas and options to give me more ideas on how i wanted my wedding to look.She is very affordable for what she offers to her clients nothing but the best. Other vendors in the linen business can't touch her honesty, quality, and affordablity. The best is her quality for the prices she charge its unreal how good she is at her prices.

Teresa · Married on 09/27/2008

The Linen Closet did a GREAT job!!! They were very proffessional, offered a beautiful product at a very reasonable price. The chair covers and sashes were just as described and pressed perfectly. I would highly recomend they to anyone!

Amy · Married on 09/06/2008

Beautiful chair covers at a great price!!

Shalini · Married on 08/24/2008

They did a wonderful job at our wedding. Because of their hard work, we had a wedding that looked majestic. Even now, 5 months after the wedding, people still tell us that ours was the best wedding they've been to and that the decor was just amazing. It was a grand-looking wedding/reception and it was all possible because of The Linen Closet.

They were helpful and affordable and they did an amazing job! I would hire them again for all my functions in the future in a heartbeat.

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2008

TLC was SO enjoyable to work with. Friendly, hard working staff were not only flexible and accommodating, they were willing to work with us on ANYTHING...and the price for the quality was outstanding...A++++++++++++++++!!!

Cindy · Married on 08/23/2008

I live out of town and they were great to work with. They sent me material samples in the mail and emailed me pictures of previous work. They also made a few minor last minutes changes a week before my wedding.

• F

Neeley · Married on 08/15/2008

Let me start by saying that the choice to go with The Linen Closet was last minute. My husband and I had a long engagement and I made the mistake of booking with a lot of vendors who I met only once, in an effort to check things off my list. Okay, fast forward 2 weeks before the wedding. After envisioning our hall, I realized that I really wanted more color and contacted my linen company. They informed me that it was too short of notice (which is understandable) and they didnt have anything to cover our cake table, memory table, headtable, candy buffet, etc. So I decided to call everyone in town to try and find linens to complete the look! Everyone I called pretty much laughed at me for waiting until last minute. HOWEVER, when I called The Linen Closet, Anita was MORE than willing to help me. She sent me color samples and we had everything lined up and ready to go within 48 hours. Now having never met Anita and never sitting down to actually draw out my vision I was kind of nervous about my last minute decision and whether or not it would be exactly what I wanted. However, when Anita told me that she was making a special trip to our reception venue just to get an idea or what I wanted, I was really put at ease. Needless to say when I walked into the reception I was blown away. Everything was exactly the way I wanted it and the color was amazing! I highly recommend The Linen Closet, my experience was nothing short of amazing and working with this company was so stress free! What bride doesnt appreciate that?!? Good luck to all of you, I hope you find this review helpful and definitely check out The Linen Closet!