The Limo Lady Reviews

173 | Baltimore, MD

173 Reviews for The Limo Lady

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Judy · Married on 04/05/2014

This was a great vendor to work with. Very friendly and helpful. Everything went very smoothly from the first contact to dropping us off for the wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Judy,
    Thank you so much for the positive review! I appreciate all of my client's feedback! Your daughter had a beautiful day!

Brian · Married on 03/23/2014

Limo Lady did an excellent job meeting our requirements for my daughter's wedding. They really made this occasion very special!!! Everyone was extremely Professional and Courteous during every contact with the staff, from event planning details through the transportation arrangements. Would HIGHLY recommend Limo Lady for your special event(s).

Sent on 05/21/2014

Hi Brian,
    Thank you for the very kind words! Our service strives our best from the first contact right through to the end, for your experience with The Limo Lady to be stellar!

Donna · event on 02/19/2014

Awesome experience! With the snow storms, we had to reschedule a few times. However, Joanna was very flexible. My son's 15th birthday celebration was a success. Everything was perfect and the professionalism was top notch. Would definitely use again in the future if needed.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Hi Donna,
    Thank YOU also for being such an awesome customer! :-) I was told by Rich, that your son's 15th birthday celebration went perfect! I really do appreciate you taking the time of placing a review about our services!
    JOanna
    The Limo Lady

We are both so pleased that we used the Limo Lady to transport my fiance and her father to the church before the service and then my wife and I around Baltimore for photos after. Our driver took us up to Federal Hill for photos of the city in the background, drove around to find a good spot in the harbor with the Dominos Sugar sign in the background and then was quite happy to make an impromptu stop in front of Camden Yards before dropping us off at the reception venue. The service we received, both the booking and administration side of things, and actual driving itself was fantastic and I would not hesitate to either use the Limo Lady again or recommend them to friends and relatives. They helped to make our day even more special!

Sent on 11/14/2013

The Limo Lady's reply:

WOW, thanks SO much Sir! I am so happy that you enjoyed our service for your wedding day! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my company!
    Kindest regards,

Sue · Married on 10/27/2013

Joanna from the Limo Lady was so professional and delivered exactly what was promised. The limo arrived on-time, the driver was very nice, poured sparkling cider for the kids before we even had a chance to ask, and took us on a nice tour of the town before taking us back to the hotel. Joanna followed-up with a confirmation call the day prior (when I forgot to do it) and was very easy to deal with when making the arrangements. Overall, they highlighted our perfect night with a perfect ending. We would definitely use them again for any future special occasions.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Hi Sue,
    I appreciate you reviewing The Limo Lady with such very kind words! We do our best to please our clients! Rich, who was your your Chauffeur, is top-notch! Wishing you and yours the very best!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 10/26/2013

Joanna (The Limo Lady) was so great to work with. She was flexible, accommodating and provided excellent service. Their mini wedding package suited our needs perfectly. Every phone call with Joanna was great, she's the nicest lady and made this part of our planning so easy. I would highly recommend her service to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Hi Holly,
    On my, what a BEAUTIFUL bride you made! Thanks so much for using my company for your and Thomas's wedding day! I wish you both the VERY best!

• Erica R.

Erica · Married on 10/12/2013

The Limo Lady was amazing. Joanna is very professional, flexible, and provides quality transportation. They showed up on time and my bridal party had a good time. I will be using The Limo Lady for any future events I have.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Hi Erica,
    You were a jewel to talk with and Gene, your Chauffeur said he really enjoyed your wedding party! Thanks so much for taking a moment of your time to review my company! I wish you and Michael the very best for a wonderful life together!

Joseph · Married on 10/12/2013

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Limo Lady. They were incredibly thorough and helpful ahead of time and clearly explained the answers to all my questions. The price was definitely lower than other comparable limos, and the day of was nothing short of spectacular. The driver was trained to make sure we had everything we needed for the big day before we left and had some great idea we wouldn't have thought of. And the car was brand new and gorgeous!

On top of everything it really felt like you were dealing with a smaller, boutique sort of business that was really personalized. If you want a limo in Baltimore I don't know why you would go anywhere else.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Hi Joseph!
    Thank you so kindly for the tremendous review (I'm blushing)! I am so pleased that your entire experience with my company was positive! We value each and every client and service them the way we would expect ourselves to be served! Thank you again Joseph!

Warmest Regards,

jennifer · event on 10/12/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with The Limo Lady. The driver of the car was an angel.He had 9 very excited little girls to contend with and he was just so sweet to them. I would do this every year for a birthday party, my daughter and her friends will never forget this experience !

Sent on 11/21/2013

Katie · Married on 10/05/2013

The Limo Lady is the best of the best!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks Katie! Wishing you and Will the VERY VERY best! You and Will were a match made in heaven!

(((hugs))),
    Joanna

Without a doubt the best in baltimore!!! Joanna and our driver were great. Very professional and accommodating to all of our needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Their prices are no more than others and you get more than what you pay for. Thanks!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Sandra · Married on 09/28/2013

The Limo Lady" was outstanding in every way! I found her just by chance and, in the future, she will be the first call I make! Friendly, courteous, professional service. Couldn't ask for more! And, on top of that, she donates a portion of the fee to cancer research. What a class act!

Sent on 10/14/2013

M · Married on 09/28/2013

The driver was personable and very attentive to the bride's needs. Especially taking extra time to help her get in and out of the limo with a lace dress. Overall the experience was outstanding!

Sent on 10/19/2013
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 09/21/2013

Prompt service, Very accommodating

Sent on 10/13/2013

we were totally pleased. The Limo was very clean, the driver professional and on time

Sent on 10/15/2013

Angie · Married on 09/14/2013

Anthony was on time and completely professional at all times! Limo was spacious and new overall a great experience :) thanks for making our day special!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Hi Angie,
    Thank you for the wonderful review of my company and Anthony! Anthony does do a stand-up job for us! I am blessed to a wonderful group of Chauffeurs!! I wish the very best for you and Jeff!

Barb · Married on 09/14/2013

Best limousine company we have used. Limousines are very clean and drivers are super friendly.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Hi Barb,
    I really appreciate you taking a moment to review my company! Thanks for allowing us to provide our services to Eric and his wife!

All the best,

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2013

The service provided by the The Limo Lady for my daughter's wedding was phenomenal. The car arrived on time and the driver (Rich) was absolutely outstanding. Very courteous and professional. My daughter was over-joyed with the car and the ride. Thank you, Limo Lady for making her special day even more special. I will definitely be recommending your company to family and friends!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Hi Michelle,
    I appreciate you taking a few moments to place the review! I do agree, Rich is an awesome Chauffeur! He told me the newlyweds Ebony & Warren were so nice to work with! I wish them the very best!

Erika · Married on 07/19/2013

The pink limo was a big hit amongst the bridal party in my wedding. Though my mom did most of the communication with the limo lady, I know they were very prompt in responding to emails. The limo was clean and looked very cool. We had a great time and I cant wait to see the pictures in front of it! Thank you

Sent on 07/23/2013

Hi Erika,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review my company! Your Mom was so nice to work with....she's a gem!! I am so pleased that you and your bridal party enjoyed our Pink Limo....and it matched perfect with your colors!! Wishing you and your hubby the very best!

lana · Married on 04/14/2013

if you want a vendor to make your special day even more than this is the limo service of choice. its a 5 star service from start to finish. very pleased.

Sent on 05/01/2013

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Lana, Thanks so much for reviewing my company so favorably! I appreciate your kind words! I was a pleasure working with you!

Joe · Married on 12/08/2012

We had three cars over a two day period. All the driver where great they all where pros, on time, clean & neat very professional. The vehicles all looked brand new. We where all pleased with the service. I would use Limo Lady for any event.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Hey Joe,
    Thanks so much! So glad that you were pleased with all of our services! All of our Chauffeurs even enjoyed themselves! Your group was fantastic and we all got a charge from the Pastor, he was so sweet!!

Take care,

MaryAnn · Married on 12/01/2012

Excellent job! Helped to make the wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Hi Ms. M!
    So happy that you allowed my company to be a part of your daughter and new son-in-laws day! Thanks for taking a moment to review our company!

Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable holiday!
    Regards, Joanna

Mike · Married on 10/14/2012

professional and friendly service. made the day memorable for the bride and groom. would reccomend whole heartily. Joann works to make you happy!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Hi Mike,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review my company! Gene, their Chauffeur, said that the newlyweds were such a nice couple to work with!! It was my pleasure working with you!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2012

Joanna was always incredibly friendly, responsive, and professional - and I can tell you that it went a long way towards making this bride feel confident and assured that everything would run smoothly on her wedding day! Joanna actually ended up being my driver on our wedding day too, and I couldn’t have been happier with her – she always made sure to help me into our out of the car (it’s difficult to be graceful entering and exiting a limo in a wedding dress haha), and was delightful to talk to on our drive! I also adored the limo – I booked the new black Chrysler 300, and let me tell you it was GORGEOUS!

For someone who typically worries about everything, it was so refreshing to know that I didn’t have to worry about our transportation, or our limo not showing up (as I had heard so many horror stories about other companies!) – after talking with her, I trusted Joanna completely, and knew that everything would be handled and taken care of! I highly recommend The Limo Lady, and really cannot say enough good things about my experience with this company. Joanna did an amazing job in helping to make our wedding day everything we ever dreamed it could be! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Hi Kelly,
    Oh my gosh, what a beautiful day you and Michael had! I was so touched with seeing you and Michael for the "first look", gave me goose-bumps! Your group was so nice to work with, it was my pleasure! Best wishes to you both!

Joann
    The Limo Lady

The nicest company in Baltimore. These guys are professionals in every since of the word. Worth every cent. Lovely clean limo and delightful driver.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Hi Laura,
    Thanks so much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time! Wishing you and Barry the very best! Your Mom was delightful to work with!
    Joanna, The Limo Lady