The Limo Lady Reviews

The Limo Lady 1
  • Erin

Erin saunders · Married on 10/12/2019

Best limo service ever

the limo lady’s service was beyond exceptional! The limo was beautiful and in pristine condition, and the driver was the kindest and most courteous man. He helped me with my dress, in and out of the limo, and went above and beyond to cater to our needs. He even gave me a small gift at the end! This service And the driver deserves more than 5 stars!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Protzman · Married on 09/01/2019

Joanna (The Limo Lady) is Amazing!

Joanna was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process of planning our wedding transportation. We originally had her booked for our wedding party limo and for our getaway car, but a last minute addition made it so our wedding party would not fit inside of the limo. She was kind enough to reach out to a friend, confirm that he had our date available, and put us in touch with him - even though it meant that she was losing business. You can't beat customer service like that! We did keep her for our getaway car and everything went perfectly. Our driver arrived early and got us safely to our hotel after our wedding. If you're looking for great service, look no further than Joanna!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Joanie Hash · Married on 06/23/2019

Excellent service, caring driver

This was the best Limo experience I have ever had. Our driver Rich was very professional but had a very funny personality. He was extremely helpful and doubled checked to make sure we had not forgotten anything. He took very good care of the wedding party as well as me the bride. He assisted me in the church as well. I could not have asked for a better driver. I would surely use and recommend this company to anyone and hopefully get to use them in the future.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Joanie,
    Thank you for such a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your kind words! Rich is such a an asset to our company and truly enjoys his work!

Wishing you and Robert a lifetime of happiness!
  • juli13

Juliana · Married on 09/29/2018

Great driver!

Great vender to work with. The vehicle was clean and spacious. Our driver was very professional, arrived early, helped with my dress, and was all around lovely and personable. The price was moderate, but worth it since the service was so great. They allowed us to bring some additional champagne for our wedding party and kept it chilled during the ceremony.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Hi Juliana!
    Thanks so much for your very kind review of my company! I'm so glad that we were able to assist you and your hubby Ignatius on your wedding day!
    All the best to you both in building your future together!

Toby · Married on 08/04/2018

Greatful and Very Glad to have you service our Wedding Renewal Day

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Toby! It was our pleasure and honor to be able to be a part of your and Latarsha celebration of your love for each other! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, health and love!

Kindest regards,

Tracy · Married on 07/27/2018

A pleasure to work with! Rich, my driver, took care of everything, making sure I remembered to bring what I needed. Then, in a torrential downpour, got soaked trying to keep me dry.
    And the 1 hour wedding package was perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hi Tracy,
    Thanks so much for your review! Oh my gosh was it pouring on your wedding day! Rich told me of the challenge he had keeping you and your group from dry! (When Rich got back in to the office, he looked like he just stepped out of the shower w/ his clothes on! But he did say he was glad that he didn't mess his hair!!) (Rich is bald!)

We all at The Limo Lady wish you and your hubby the very best!
    Kindest regards,

Jordyn · Married on 07/21/2018

I would definitely recommend The Limo Lady. It was raining the whole day during my wedding and the driver (John) helped walked every single on of the bridesmaids out into the limo with an umbrella. He was very patient with everything and even waiting for me and my husband to finish pictures to help me outside. They also gave us a lovely gift and a bottle of awesome champagne. Would love to use them for any other event we have!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Hi Jordyn,
    We greatly appreciate your very kind words! It has been a very rainy season but glad to hear that we had you COVERED! :-) I wish you and Kyle a wonderful future together! Thanks for allowing US to be a part of your special day!

All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

C · Married on 07/21/2018

Joanna was wonderful to work with and very organized. The company offered several different options to meet the need for our wedding; and she worked with us to find the best package to maximize our budget. The drivers were on time and very courteous. It was a monsoon on our wedding day and they aided each member of our bridal party into and out of the limo with an umbrella. The vehicles were all impeccably clean and comfortable. We highly recommend The Limo Lady for anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Cheryl! I appreciate you review my company! WOW...such a awesome review! I will make sure that Rich and John see this! Does our hearts good to know that we have done a great job! We all love what we do!!

All the best to you and Jeff!
    Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

SCOTT · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome staff, easy to work with. Made my wedding day much less stressful!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hi Scott!
    We greatly appreciate your reviewing of The Limo Lady! We aim to make your day amazing! So happy we were able to relieve some stress to you and your groomsmen on your wedding day by taking care of getting you all to the venue safe and sound!
    Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Limo lady was amazing. From superb driving and service to being flexible and attentive during planning. I couldn’t have been happier

Sent on 08/25/2018

Hi Kristen!
    WOW, thanks so much for the kind review! We love to hear back from our clients but most of love getting a great review! We aim to please! Grateful that you chose The Limo Lady to be a part of your and Curtis's special day! All the best to you both!

Ali · Married on 05/05/2018

The limo lady company was fantastic. The maid of honor and best man had no issues getting in contact with them and they treated the wedding party with such great respect. The guests had nice things to say about the service as well!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Ali! Thank you for the wonderful compliments! It was our pleasure to be able to assist you Jonathan and all of your guests on your wedding day! I also attribute your fantastic planning with us that all ran smoothly. Right from the start all transportation went just as expected from whisking you and your bridal party in our limousine to transporting all of your guests to and from the venue in the shuttle!
    I wish you and Jonathan a lifetime of happiness and love!
    All the best,

Jefferson · Married on 03/31/2018

They were responsive and extremely flexible. Thanks for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 04/29/2018

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jefferson! We do our very best to respond to communication as quickly as possible and try to be as flexible as possible, as we know there are usually last minute changes!

Thank YOU for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Best wishes to you and Jereal!

Meagan · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with the Limo Lady was such a stress free experience! We made a few changes to our reservation and they were happy to accommodate us. They were extremely responsive and professional. When the driver picked us up he even made sure that we had the wedding bands and marriage certificate so that nothing was forgotten. Planning a wedding can be stressful and the Limo Lady was one of the easiest vendors to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Hi Meagan!
    Thank you SO much for such a wonderful review! Our main goal is for our clients to feel completely confident in our services! Our Chauffeurs' have great knowledge of making sure that all the bases are covered! Wishing you and your hubby the very best!

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Excellent timely service Vehicle well-equipped and in great condition This review has at least 30 characters

Sent on 11/09/2017

Micah · Married on 10/14/2017

I had a phenomenal experience with The Limo Lady. They gave me a ton of information about limo renting generally (this was my first time). The information helped me consider other options serious, but I had to come back to them in the end because of their price and awesome service.

The car was great. Our driver was kind. And they gave us a beautiful frame as a wedding present too! I cannot say a bad thing about the experience.

Sent on 11/10/2017

The Limo Lady's reply:

Thanks so much Micah for the RAVE review! We're so happy that you and Jenna enjoyed using our services! Wishing you and Jenna the very best in the future! All the best, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2017

I rented a limo as a surprise for my daughter's wedding on 10/30/17. I had been looking for someone who could provide transportation to the venue/reception which was being held in the same place. I looked on the web and found The Limo Lady and the Traditional 1-Hour Mini Wedding Package. Just what I wanted. I contacted her via web and she called me back within 2 days. I got all the info I needed and told her I will call her back. I waited a few months to call her because I was not sure of my daughter's plans. I called her within 2 weeks of the wedding and thankfully, she could provide for me. I booked it immediately. When I was called on Friday to let me know that all was set on their end, I requested a red carpet and was told absolutely no problem. Just an extra touch and surprise for my daughter. The chauffeur showed up on time, was extremely professional, got us to the venue on time and was their to help everyone in and out of the limo. He was patient when we had to wait for a few stragglers to show up and go inside and equally patient when the photographer took the bride out of the limo for pictures. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend Joanna and The Limo Lady to anyone in Baltimore who needed this type of transportation. She came through for me at the last moment and I can't thank her enough. The smile on my daughter's face when she saw the limo was priceless. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..

Maureen

Sent on 10/06/2017

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Maureen! WOW, what an awesome review!! I'm SO happy that your daughter was surprised and that she enjoyed her ride! We pride ourselves on each and every transport we do! Wishing Heather and her hubby the very best!! Regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

David · Married on 09/29/2017

“The Limo Lady” was a fantastic service! She was able to squeeze us in on short notice and really put the finishing details on an already amazing event. Both she and our driver were extremely kind, courteous, and hospitable. The driver was a true gentleman and treated my bride and her bridal party perfectly. I wholly recommend “The Limo Lady” to anyone in need of a limousine service!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

We used Limo Lady for our September wedding in Baltimore. Everything went according to plan and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Limo Lady for your limo needs.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Our driver was amazing! He was on time, very helpful, funny, and very responsive. Definitely helped calm our pre-wedding nerves. Not to mention that our driver was early and helped us to arrive at our wedding venue a few minutes early!

Sent on 09/21/2017

The Limo Lady's reply:

Hi Katie! Congrats!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your limo and your Chauffeur Gene! Gene is one of our many dedicated Chauffers that enjoys his work....and it shows!! We appreciate your kind words and review! All the best to you and your hubby for a wonderful life together!
    Kindest regards, Joanna, The Limo Lady

Debbie · Married on 09/02/2017

I'm MOB and hired the Limo Lady for transportation for my daughter and the bridesmaids to the wedding. Owner was very flexible when scheduling and with contract (she actually called me at my availability at 10:00 p.m.). Driver, Rich, was superb...so courteous, and protective of the wedding party. Loved the Limo Lady!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Hi Debbie,
    The Limo Lady likes to get all of the details! The big day needs to be spot-on .....we pay close attention to all details! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service! Wishing Rebecca and her hubby the VERY best!!

Thanks,

Robin · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience for my daughter. Even brought stuff back they left in limo

Sent on 09/10/2017

toni · Married on 08/19/2017

Joanna is exceptional!! We used her service to wedding dress shop for our daughter and she could not have been kinder or more personable. She was definitely a part of the "Dream Team" we put together for this event. Thank you for making this a most unforgettable experience!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

The Limo Lady's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Toni! I enjoyed being a part of your DREAM TEAM! I wish you all the very best!! Joanna, The Limo Lady

STEFANIE · Married on 08/19/2017

Joanne was very responsive and flexible and our driver was friendly and professional. A positive experience as part of our magical day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Hi Stefanie!,
    Thank you so much for reviewing The Limo Lady! We're all so glad your daughter Rachael and her new hubby Evan had a wonderful experience with us! Wishing the newlyweds all the very best!
    Joana, The Limo Lady

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

We used The Limo Lady for the 14 passenger shuttle prior to and after our wedding as well as the 10 passenger limo for after our reception. It was a smooth and easy process booking the transportation and working with Joanna to schedule the times for the shuttle and limo. The drivers were very professional and friendly. They were prompt and the vehicles were nice and very clean. In addition to that, Joanna left us a picture frame as a gift, which was very thoughtful.

With the great pricing and customer service, we would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2017

The Limo Lady's reply:

Logan! Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our services and our Chauffeurs! We take great pride in our efforts to please our customers from the first contact right through the completed transportation. Obviously you were very pleased with all phases and we GREATLY appreciate your very kind words! Wishing you and Alex the very best!
  • Tammy S.

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2017

I used this company for myself and my bridesmaids on our wedding day! Joanna was great to work with! The contract process was easy and everything was done with accuracy and attention to detail. The limo arrived on time and was very nice! Everything went smoothly and I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Hi Tammy!
    Thanks for the great review! We pride ourselves paying close attention to ALL details, no matter how small!! It was wonderful working with you!

All the best,