The Leonard Brothers Band Reviews

The Leonard Brothers Band 3
The Leonard Brothers Band 4

Cori · Married on 05/19/2018

Unforgettable!

The Leonard Brothers Band truly made our reception the most memorable night of our lives. They are so insanely talented and had everyone on their feet the whole night. I can't imagine our big day without them! Highly recommend!!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

From the moment we saw The Leonard Brothers Band play locally we knew we had to hire them for our wedding and we did 18 months out before we planned anything. To say they created the ambiance that we always dreamed of for our wedding night is an understatement, in fact, I am convinced there are no words that could describe how much their performance meant to us and to our guests. Throughout the year, Kevin and Steven regularly communicated with us and even met us a few months prior where the wedding was going to take place because we wanted to be sure the small space would work. They absolutely KNOW what they are doing from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour to the reception. Everything was flawless, timing was always on point and they can read guests better than I have ever seen before. Moments before our wedding, we realized my dress was too long for our dance that we had practiced and I was tripping and getting caught in the dress. Daryl was amazing and gave us some pointers to shuffle my feet and have my husband literally move me and it worked! The moment they started to sing, the entire room just stopped and watched and every single person at the wedding has commented on how talented they are and how much they contributed to making our wedding night beautiful. I cannot thank them enough and I can confidently say that there is NO BAND that compares to their talent and they are worth every single dollar. The Leonard Brothers Band will be a part of your wedding day that everyone will remember!

The Leonard Brothers Band 5
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Would Get Married Again to Have Them!

I’ve been a fan of th Leonard Brothers band for over 10 years but this experience was beyond anything I ever could imagine! Before hand, they were so quick at responding and answering all my questions! They were great at working with my coordinator to time all our events as well. They even learned a song with short notice!!

During the wedding they kept the energy going! I highly recommend getting the extra band pieces!! People are still talking about our amazing band!! You will not be disappointed

The Leonard Brothers Band 6
    The Leonard Brothers Band 7
    The Leonard Brothers Band 8

John Ward · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely amazing. They were talented, professional and a true pleasure to work with.

“Unbelievable” is the best way to describe the Leonard Brothers Band. The’yre talent is unparalleled. They sounded great and
    were extremely entertaining. Most importantly, they truly cared about the details of our wedding and made sure nothing was left undone. Thank you thank you thank you.

Carol · Married on 03/10/2018

My daughters wedding couldn't have been any better with the Leonard Brothers Band!! They were amazing to work with and their energy and quality of music was more than I could have expected! They kept us on track with the formalities and everyone loved their song list! They had everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend them for any event anyone might be wanting a live band for! Just amazing!

James Baker · Married on 02/24/2018

Made our wedding reception the best party ever

We hired the LBB for our 2/24/18 wedding reception at the Quantum Leap Winery. They ROCKED! Played music all ages enjoyed from classic to modern favorites. We would highly recommend them for any wedding reception.

Kurt · Married on 02/17/2018

You band's performance at my daughter's wedding was absolutely AMAZING! You were all fantastic, and I can't make people who were not there, understand how wonderful you are. Your band played at our daughter's wedding on Feb. 17th and I am still getting emails and text messages from our guests about how amazing your band was! Your whole band was engaging, the music was out of this world, and you are all truly great entertainers. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day one of the most amazing weddings EVER!

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

It's difficult for me to put into words how AMAZING and UNBELIEVABLE the Leonard Brothers Band is!!! My (now) husband and I love live music and the LBB is the best band we have EVER seen. They are professional, FUN, engaging, and will have EVERYONE (even my husband's 94 year old great uncle) on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Leonard Brothers Band, thank you for making my wedding the wedding of my DREAMS. It was absolutely the most perfect day large in part to you all. The music was unbelievable and the atmosphere you created was like no other. It was truly the best day of my life. If you are considering a band for your wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LBB!!! You are absolutely fantastic.

Paul Simpkins · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing Band!!

• Carl

Carl Pfeiffer · Married on 01/14/2018

Treated better than family for our wedding!

We hired LBB to provide Entertainment for our Wedding in January 2018 at Paradise Cove. They were absolutely the best! Steven Leonard was so great to work with both prior to the event and onsite and did a terrific job handling all the EMCEE duties. Really made the most memorable night of our lives! I 100% recommend these guys over anyone else in Orlando!

Laurie · Married on 12/30/2017

Steven Leonard Band Review

The Leonard Brothers Band brought my son’s and daughter in-law’s wedding to a level of joy that soared through the roof. From the moment they entered upon the stage, their musical excellence and energy brought the room to nonstop celebration and sheer fun! The Leonard Brothers Band members are exemplar musicians with an impressively large repertoire. Their vocalists were phenomenal and the seven piece band filled the room with music that uplifted and engaged the youngest to the oldest without skipping an inch or a beat. It was actually difficult to let go of the evening. We could have danced until dawn. In addition to the perfection of their performance, the Leonard Brothers were a pleasure to work with in planning the music. Upon just inquiring if they knew some ethnic music particular to our wedding event, they took it upon themselves to learn the music that would enable us to have a rockin’, resonating, energizing song medley which drew everyone onto the dance floor. They were professional, outstanding musicians and as friendly and flexible as they were musically talented. We are so grateful that we were able to have them create the electric and celebrative ambiance of the night. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to engage their talents in the future. We would recommend them to anyone who hopes for a night to remember!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2017

We had Leonard Brothers Band for our wedding on 10/27/17 and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. People cannot stop talking about how amazing they are. We had the night of our lives thanks to them. It was so much fun to work with them and stress free! They are so talented! EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long! I cannot say enough about them!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/01/2017

The LBB band was absolutely amazing! I truly believe that they saved the night when our caterer did not provide half the food we were supposed to have. The music kept everyone celebrating all night. People were talking about the band for days afterward. They even learned a song that my husband had written to play...what a surprise! We could not have chosen a better band for my daughter's wedding!

Randy · Married on 07/01/2017

WOW! That is the only way to describe this band. Just had them for my daughters wedding and they brought the house down. More like a concert than just a "wedding Band". THANKS for a night that I will remember for the rest of my life! I highly recommend them. You only get to do this once and these are the guys you want.

John · Married on 07/01/2017

The Leonard Brothers are by far the best wedding band you can possibly choose. They are top notch entertainment with a quality song list. One thing that my wife and I realized with other weddings we attended was not only the band/DJ, but also the MC'ing done by the band/DJ. The job they do with timing, MC'ing, and overall feel was fantastic and it literally went a smoothly as possible. Not one complaint and highly recommended.

Cyrus · Married on 05/27/2017

We had the pleasure of having the Leonard brothers at our wedding at the Omni Orlando in may. An absolutely amazing band that integrated so well with our crowd. I would recommend them to anyone for such a memorable occasion.

Heather · Married on 03/25/2017

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and yet they were able to play something for everyone! Our wedding guests were dancing all night long and after the wedding were raving about the band for months! Multiple wedding guests have even made inquiries about them for their own weddings!

Giada · Married on 03/04/2017

Best Band Ever! I was so impressed with the Leonard Brothers and so happy we had them at our wedding! Our dance floor was packed all night! They completely exceeded our expectations - definitely A+ and could not be more happy with them! Wish I was going to another of their performances soon! So much fun!!!

The Leonard Brothers were AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or band! Everyone kept saying how they were the best wedding band they've ever heard! They made our night so special we will never forget it! Thank you for such an amazing night!

stephe · Married on 11/19/2016

We used the Leonard Brother's for our wedding on 11/19/16. I was so pleased with their level of service and willingness to work with us! Steven and his band is a class act! They were always attentive to our needs and more importantly kept people on the dance floor all night long! Everyone had a fantastic time!

JESSICA · Married on 11/12/2016

We still have guests talking about our band at our wedding!! They were awesome! I couldn't have picked a better music performance. They really made the dance floor come alive! I love them so much that we will be seeing them again very soon out at some of their other local gigs! Thanks LBB!

Kelscey · Married on 11/11/2016

AMAZING! My guests are still raving about how great this band is!!

My husband and I have seen LBB perform on a number of occasions so we knew what to expect on our wedding day--and they definitely far exceeded our expectations!

The band learned two songs for us which they performed beautifully and were receptive to the list we provided to give them the vibe our guests wanted to hear. They were great in regard to song choices, they played a huge variety so that all of our guests, of all ages had something to dance to all night!

The voices of the two main singers are unbelievable and between the two of them they really can play any songs. I actually had people ask if it was the female lead singer actually singing the adele song for our first dance or a CD-- they couldn't believe it when I told them that it was the singer in the band performing live, that is how amazing her voice is.

The band has excellent energy and is just all around amazing! The best band at any wedding I have every been to--and many of my guests agreed!

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

We loved this band! They were such a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved the music!

Aly · Married on 09/24/2016

We wanted a band that had a DJ as well and they offered this option. They were amazing and kept the party going throughout the entire wedding! They played all the songs we requested and the band sounded awesome! We didn't receive any complaints, only compliments on the Leonard Brothers Band!

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

I can not rave about LBB enough!!! They absolutely made my wedding! The response was almost immediate, their song options are endless, and they truly got every single person on their feet at our wedding! I still get comments from friends and family about how are wedding was so much fun and I know it is all thanks to the Leonard brothers band. I recommend them so highly if you want your wedding to be non stop fun. They are beyond worth it!!