67 Reviews for The Leonard Brothers Band

Sound/PA System (8)
Cocktail Hour (6)
Liability Insurance (6)
67 The Leonard Brothers Band Reviews

My daughters wedding couldn't have been any better with the Leonard Brothers Band!! They were amazing to work with and their energy and quality of music was more than I could have expected! They kept us on track with the formalities and everyone loved their song list! They had everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend them for any event anyone might be wanting a live band for! Just amazing!

Profile Picture Carol, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

You band's performance at my daughter's wedding was absolutely AMAZING! You were all fantastic, and I can't make people who were not there, understand how wonderful you are. Your band played at our daughter's wedding on Feb. 17th and I am still getting emails and text messages from our guests about how amazing your band was! Your whole band was engaging, the music was out of this world, and you are all truly great entertainers. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day one of the most amazing weddings EVER!

Profile Picture Kurt, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

It's difficult for me to put into words how AMAZING and UNBELIEVABLE the Leonard Brothers Band is!!! My (now) husband and I love live music and the LBB is the best band we have EVER seen. They are professional, FUN, engaging, and will have EVERYONE (even my husband's 94 year old great uncle) on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Leonard Brothers Band, thank you for making my wedding the wedding of my DREAMS. It was absolutely the most perfect day large in part to you all. The music was unbelievable and the atmosphere you created was like no other. It was truly the best day of my life. If you are considering a band for your wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LBB!!! You are absolutely fantastic.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/17/18, 7 Reviews

Steven Leonard Band Review

The Leonard Brothers Band brought my son’s and daughter in-law’s wedding to a level of joy that soared through the roof. From the moment they entered upon the stage, their musical excellence and energy brought the room to nonstop celebration and sheer fun! The Leonard Brothers Band members are exemplar musicians with an impressively large repertoire. Their vocalists were phenomenal and the seven piece band filled the room with music that uplifted and engaged the youngest to the oldest without skipping an inch or a beat. It was actually difficult to let go of the evening. We could have danced until dawn. In addition to the perfection of their performance, the Leonard Brothers were a pleasure to work with in planning the music. Upon just inquiring if they knew some ethnic music particular to our wedding event, they took it upon themselves to learn the music that would enable us to have a rockin’, resonating, energizing song medley which drew everyone onto the dance floor. They were professional, outstanding musicians and as friendly and flexible as they were musically talented. We are so grateful that we were able to have them create the electric and celebrative ambiance of the night. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to engage their talents in the future. We would recommend them to anyone who hopes for a night to remember!

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had Leonard Brothers Band for our wedding on 10/27/17 and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. People cannot stop talking about how amazing they are. We had the night of our lives thanks to them. It was so much fun to work with them and stress free! They are so talented! EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long! I cannot say enough about them!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The LBB band was absolutely amazing! I truly believe that they saved the night when our caterer did not provide half the food we were supposed to have. The music kept everyone celebrating all night. People were talking about the band for days afterward. They even learned a song that my husband had written to play...what a surprise! We could not have chosen a better band for my daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW! That is the only way to describe this band. Just had them for my daughters wedding and they brought the house down. More like a concert than just a "wedding Band". THANKS for a night that I will remember for the rest of my life! I highly recommend them. You only get to do this once and these are the guys you want.

Profile Picture Randy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Leonard Brothers are by far the best wedding band you can possibly choose. They are top notch entertainment with a quality song list. One thing that my wife and I realized with other weddings we attended was not only the band/DJ, but also the MC'ing done by the band/DJ. The job they do with timing, MC'ing, and overall feel was fantastic and it literally went a smoothly as possible. Not one complaint and highly recommended.

Profile Picture John, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We had the pleasure of having the Leonard brothers at our wedding at the Omni Orlando in may. An absolutely amazing band that integrated so well with our crowd. I would recommend them to anyone for such a memorable occasion.

Profile Picture Cyrus, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and yet they were able to play something for everyone! Our wedding guests were dancing all night long and after the wedding were raving about the band for months! Multiple wedding guests have even made inquiries about them for their own weddings!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

Best Band Ever! I was so impressed with the Leonard Brothers and so happy we had them at our wedding! Our dance floor was packed all night! They completely exceeded our expectations - definitely A+ and could not be more happy with them! Wish I was going to another of their performances soon! So much fun!!!

Profile Picture Giada, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The Leonard Brothers were AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or band! Everyone kept saying how they were the best wedding band they've ever heard! They made our night so special we will never forget it! Thank you for such an amazing night!

Profile Picture User6423398, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We used the Leonard Brother's for our wedding on 11/19/16. I was so pleased with their level of service and willingness to work with us! Steven and his band is a class act! They were always attentive to our needs and more importantly kept people on the dance floor all night long! Everyone had a fantastic time!

Profile Picture stephe, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel

We still have guests talking about our band at our wedding!! They were awesome! I couldn't have picked a better music performance. They really made the dance floor come alive! I love them so much that we will be seeing them again very soon out at some of their other local gigs! Thanks LBB!

Profile Picture User5189569, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Lighting, Sound/PA System

AMAZING! My guests are still raving about how great this band is!!

My husband and I have seen LBB perform on a number of occasions so we knew what to expect on our wedding day--and they definitely far exceeded our expectations!

The band learned two songs for us which they performed beautifully and were receptive to the list we provided to give them the vibe our guests wanted to hear. They were great in regard to song choices, they played a huge variety so that all of our guests, of all ages had something to dance to all night!

The voices of the two main singers are unbelievable and between the two of them they really can play any songs. I actually had people ask if it was the female lead singer actually singing the adele song for our first dance or a CD-- they couldn't believe it when I told them that it was the singer in the band performing live, that is how amazing her voice is.

The band has excellent energy and is just all around amazing! The best band at any wedding I have every been to--and many of my guests agreed!

Profile Picture Kelscey, 11/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel

We loved this band! They were such a hit at our wedding. Everyone loved the music!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We wanted a band that had a DJ as well and they offered this option. They were amazing and kept the party going throughout the entire wedding! They played all the songs we requested and the band sounded awesome! We didn't receive any complaints, only compliments on the Leonard Brothers Band!

Profile Picture Aly, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I can not rave about LBB enough!!! They absolutely made my wedding! The response was almost immediate, their song options are endless, and they truly got every single person on their feet at our wedding! I still get comments from friends and family about how are wedding was so much fun and I know it is all thanks to the Leonard brothers band. I recommend them so highly if you want your wedding to be non stop fun. They are beyond worth it!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Willing to Travel

We were set on having a band play for our reception, and came across The Leonard Brothers. They had great reviews, were local, and they have a DJ to play music while they're in between sets. My father was really hoping for a band with a sax player, so when he found out that that was an option with The Leonard Brothers, he was definitely interested in finding out some more information. We contacted them, and they were got back to us right away. They were incredibly easy to work with, and suggested to check out their YouTube videos to get an idea of what their wedding performances were like. The videos convinced us to go with them, but what REALLY sold us was seeing them perform live at Tin Roof on IDrive where the play regularly on Friday nights. (If you're not 100% sure, I would DEFINITELY recommend checking them out live!) They were phenomenal and exactly what we were looking for. They told us that if there were any songs that we absolutely had to have played at our reception to make a list and send it to them. I was so glad that we took their advice, because whether it was played by the band or the DJ, every song on our must-have list got played. They're a high-energy band that gets super interactive with the crowd, and they couldn't have done a better job of getting everybody out on the dance floor and having a great time! I would HIGHLY recommend The Leonard Brothers for anyone looking for a band to play at their reception... Four months later, and we're still having friends comment on how awesome the band at our wedding was!The Leonard Brothers do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Confused about what to spend your wedding money on? Unsure of which vendor to book first? I'm going to answer one big question for you. Book The Leonard Brothers today. Don't wait. Do it now. Schedule your wedding date around their availability. Whatever your budget, make room for this band. When I got engaged, Keven Leonard was the first call I made and I never looked back. The Leonard Brothers played at my sister's wedding three years ago and people are still talking about it. The key is that they are absolutely amazing musicians, stellar MC's, completely in control of their craft and your event. I was concerned that we didn't have a lot of dancers on the guest list, but The Leonard Brothers got everyone out of their seats and those that couldn't or didn't want to dance had a blast just enjoying an incredible show. If you want a party that will make you smile for years to come, book The Leonard Brothers now.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely fantastic! We had a smaller reception (100 people) on the beach this past April. They were perfect for our size of wedding but could have performed before a smaller or larger group. They were easy to work with on the day of and did a great job as the MC of the wedding. They took few breaks and engaged the crowd. They got every single guest on the dance floor by playing music that everybody could enjoy. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the Florida area. Definitely the best money we spent on our wedding!

Profile Picture User7001814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Cant even put into words how awesome the Leonard Brothers band was! The energy they helped create was incredible! They exceeded our expectations times a thousand! Everyone was having such a good time that we extended their services by an hour! There were many times i had to take a second glance because i thought it was the real band singing the songs! I would highly highly recommend them for any event! Thanks guys for helping make the best night of my life be that much better!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Sound/PA System

This band makes you feel like they are a part of your family...they play music like you want to hear it, they work so well together...the singers were so so special, the brothers work so well together and the rest of the band were so in touch with each other and the party...we wouldn't think of using anyone else again...and we just did 3 weddings!!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you're looking for an amazing wedding experience, The Leonard Brothers Band can help to do just that. Not only were their song choices and overall performance spectacular but they were incredibly easy to work with. I heard multiple times from different guests "this is the best wedding band I have ever seen." I could not agree more, the dance floor was packed all night and no one was looking to leave. The Leonard Brothers Band was so interactive with the bride and groom and also with the guests. I would recommend this group to everyone.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/24/15, 1 Review