The Leonard Brothers Band Reviews

81 | Orlando, FL

81 Reviews for The Leonard Brothers Band

Sarah Atwood · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Lbb knows how to party!

Before getting married we had been to SEVERAL weddings, so when getting engaged I knew I had to look into Leonard Brothers! They really know how to work the crowd and bring the party, which is exactly what we were looking for! For our first dance, we wanted to start with a slow song, and then have the band cut it to where my (now) husband said a few words to get the crowd going, and the band went into our fast song where LBB KILLED IT (cold sparks behind us were also a hit)! This plan was all done quickly and easily via email, and Steven and his partner only talked to us for a few minutes beforehand to confirm and it was PERFECT! The whole night they read our vibe and we had the absolute BEST time! I'm still getting texts and emails from friends asking who our band was because they were so amazing. We had our wedding in an enclosed tent with AC, and the band still fit! You can also choose whether you want the actual track, or for the band to sing the first dance or family dances (mother/son, father/daughter), but I definitely recommend the band! If you have any questions on pricing or if you're wondering whether you can do something a certain way, Steven is super easy to work with and I couldn't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Caryn Royer · Married on 05/08/2020

best wedding band EVER

i can't recommend LBB enough! everyone danced and sang for the whole night--even my grandmother was disappointed when the night was over. if you want to have a wedding that people will talk about every time they see you, go with LBB. worth every penny!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amelia Baxley · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Band!!

The Leonard Brothers Band is phenomenal. They played for my wedding and not only did they do an incredible job, but guests are continuing to rave about how it was the best band they’ve ever heard at a wedding! They are truly talented musicians and entertainers. They had everybody dancing the whole night, from ages 5 to 95! Really impressive repitoire of songs, and there was something for everyone. Would absolutely recommend them, and I’m tempted to travel down to Orlando just to hear them live again. FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Beth

Beth Baxley · Married on 09/21/2019

simply the best!

If you are looking for THE BEST wedding band, I suggest that you book this band now! By far the best band I’ve ever heard! I first heard LBB at a wedding in Florida and after the first song that LBB played, I knew that this was our band! Steve and the band played for our daughter’s wedding and our friends and vendors thought that they were the best band that they have ever heard! My favorite band of all time!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute BEST band you will find!!!

Absolutely incredible!!! The LBB were amazing and made our wedding reception a party we will never forget. They were so easy to communicate with from day 1, learned a special song for us months in advance, incorporated our props, and MC'd the night smooth as can be. Their energy and enthusiasm on stage literally had all 250 guests on the bar floor all night and my husband and I on stage with them the majority of it ;) Their talent is unbelievable and they truly made our night one to never forget. our guest are still raving about our band!!! I would highly highly recommend to any couple, they will play something for every one of your guests. They were absolutely OUTSTANDING and I cannot imagine our night without them!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Donna Mullins · Married on 02/15/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever by Far

Attended a friends daughter’s wedding , The Leonard Brothers Band played and I have to say I have never heard or been entertained by a better band. They were all so gracious, accommodated requests, had the crowd up and dancing all night, I would recommend the Leonard brothers band to anyone knowing their event will be a complete success and so much fun fun fun!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Morrisini · Married on 10/13/2018

Best. Wedding. Ever.

I feel like it's necessary to state that not only am I a musician but can be a total music snob. I went to one of the top music schools in the country, I've performed around the country, and own a music education facility in Oviedo with my husband. My husband is also a trained musician and performs all over Central Florida with his rock band. We have built our entire lives off of being live musicians and can bit a little particular when it comes to live music.

When planning a wedding, some people think the venue is the most important splurge, some thing it's the food, and others think it's the dress. I am 100% positive that the most important thing you spend your money on is the music. It's what people remember, it's what they spend the majority of the night experiencing, and it's what sets the entire mood.

For our wedding, we were looking for a band that could keep everyone dancing and partying, and had talented musicians that would impress our guests (the majority which are also musicians and some whom have international musical careers).

To say that the Leonard Brothers met our high expectations would be such a gross understatement of how truly amazing they were. Their music was amazing, the way they interacted with the crowd was amazing, even their transitions between songs were impressive. Their set list was diverse, yet had everyone on their feet for every song. They were extremely accommodating, and any requests we had were met with grace and flexibility.

I can not recommend them highly enough. Definitely splurge for the brass section- they enhance the sound exponentially.

To those considering hiring LBB. Definitely hire them and support local musicians!

To LBB- thank you so much for providing us with the best wedding ever.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Cori · Married on 05/19/2018

Unforgettable!

The Leonard Brothers Band truly made our reception the most memorable night of our lives. They are so insanely talented and had everyone on their feet the whole night. I can't imagine our big day without them! Highly recommend!!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

From the moment we saw The Leonard Brothers Band play locally we knew we had to hire them for our wedding and we did 18 months out before we planned anything. To say they created the ambiance that we always dreamed of for our wedding night is an understatement, in fact, I am convinced there are no words that could describe how much their performance meant to us and to our guests. Throughout the year, Kevin and Steven regularly communicated with us and even met us a few months prior where the wedding was going to take place because we wanted to be sure the small space would work. They absolutely KNOW what they are doing from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour to the reception. Everything was flawless, timing was always on point and they can read guests better than I have ever seen before. Moments before our wedding, we realized my dress was too long for our dance that we had practiced and I was tripping and getting caught in the dress. Daryl was amazing and gave us some pointers to shuffle my feet and have my husband literally move me and it worked! The moment they started to sing, the entire room just stopped and watched and every single person at the wedding has commented on how talented they are and how much they contributed to making our wedding night beautiful. I cannot thank them enough and I can confidently say that there is NO BAND that compares to their talent and they are worth every single dollar. The Leonard Brothers Band will be a part of your wedding day that everyone will remember!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Would Get Married Again to Have Them!

I’ve been a fan of th Leonard Brothers band for over 10 years but this experience was beyond anything I ever could imagine! Before hand, they were so quick at responding and answering all my questions! They were great at working with my coordinator to time all our events as well. They even learned a song with short notice!!

During the wedding they kept the energy going! I highly recommend getting the extra band pieces!! People are still talking about our amazing band!! You will not be disappointed

John Ward · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely amazing. They were talented, professional and a true pleasure to work with.

“Unbelievable” is the best way to describe the Leonard Brothers Band. The’yre talent is unparalleled. They sounded great and
    were extremely entertaining. Most importantly, they truly cared about the details of our wedding and made sure nothing was left undone. Thank you thank you thank you.

Carol · Married on 03/10/2018

My daughters wedding couldn't have been any better with the Leonard Brothers Band!! They were amazing to work with and their energy and quality of music was more than I could have expected! They kept us on track with the formalities and everyone loved their song list! They had everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend them for any event anyone might be wanting a live band for! Just amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2013

James Baker · Married on 02/24/2018

Made our wedding reception the best party ever

We hired the LBB for our 2/24/18 wedding reception at the Quantum Leap Winery. They ROCKED! Played music all ages enjoyed from classic to modern favorites. We would highly recommend them for any wedding reception.

Kurt · Married on 02/17/2018

You band's performance at my daughter's wedding was absolutely AMAZING! You were all fantastic, and I can't make people who were not there, understand how wonderful you are. Your band played at our daughter's wedding on Feb. 17th and I am still getting emails and text messages from our guests about how amazing your band was! Your whole band was engaging, the music was out of this world, and you are all truly great entertainers. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day one of the most amazing weddings EVER!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

It's difficult for me to put into words how AMAZING and UNBELIEVABLE the Leonard Brothers Band is!!! My (now) husband and I love live music and the LBB is the best band we have EVER seen. They are professional, FUN, engaging, and will have EVERYONE (even my husband's 94 year old great uncle) on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! Leonard Brothers Band, thank you for making my wedding the wedding of my DREAMS. It was absolutely the most perfect day large in part to you all. The music was unbelievable and the atmosphere you created was like no other. It was truly the best day of my life. If you are considering a band for your wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LBB!!! You are absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Paul Simpkins · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing Band!!

• Carl

Carl Pfeiffer · Married on 01/14/2018

Treated better than family for our wedding!

We hired LBB to provide Entertainment for our Wedding in January 2018 at Paradise Cove. They were absolutely the best! Steven Leonard was so great to work with both prior to the event and onsite and did a terrific job handling all the EMCEE duties. Really made the most memorable night of our lives! I 100% recommend these guys over anyone else in Orlando!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Laurie · Married on 12/30/2017

Steven Leonard Band Review

The Leonard Brothers Band brought my son’s and daughter in-law’s wedding to a level of joy that soared through the roof. From the moment they entered upon the stage, their musical excellence and energy brought the room to nonstop celebration and sheer fun! The Leonard Brothers Band members are exemplar musicians with an impressively large repertoire. Their vocalists were phenomenal and the seven piece band filled the room with music that uplifted and engaged the youngest to the oldest without skipping an inch or a beat. It was actually difficult to let go of the evening. We could have danced until dawn. In addition to the perfection of their performance, the Leonard Brothers were a pleasure to work with in planning the music. Upon just inquiring if they knew some ethnic music particular to our wedding event, they took it upon themselves to learn the music that would enable us to have a rockin’, resonating, energizing song medley which drew everyone onto the dance floor. They were professional, outstanding musicians and as friendly and flexible as they were musically talented. We are so grateful that we were able to have them create the electric and celebrative ambiance of the night. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to engage their talents in the future. We would recommend them to anyone who hopes for a night to remember!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Megan · Married on 10/27/2017

We had Leonard Brothers Band for our wedding on 10/27/17 and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. People cannot stop talking about how amazing they are. We had the night of our lives thanks to them. It was so much fun to work with them and stress free! They are so talented! EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night long! I cannot say enough about them!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/01/2017

The LBB band was absolutely amazing! I truly believe that they saved the night when our caterer did not provide half the food we were supposed to have. The music kept everyone celebrating all night. People were talking about the band for days afterward. They even learned a song that my husband had written to play...what a surprise! We could not have chosen a better band for my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Randy · Married on 07/01/2017

WOW! That is the only way to describe this band. Just had them for my daughters wedding and they brought the house down. More like a concert than just a "wedding Band". THANKS for a night that I will remember for the rest of my life! I highly recommend them. You only get to do this once and these are the guys you want.

Sent on 07/07/2017

John · Married on 07/01/2017

The Leonard Brothers are by far the best wedding band you can possibly choose. They are top notch entertainment with a quality song list. One thing that my wife and I realized with other weddings we attended was not only the band/DJ, but also the MC'ing done by the band/DJ. The job they do with timing, MC'ing, and overall feel was fantastic and it literally went a smoothly as possible. Not one complaint and highly recommended.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cyrus · Married on 05/27/2017

We had the pleasure of having the Leonard brothers at our wedding at the Omni Orlando in may. An absolutely amazing band that integrated so well with our crowd. I would recommend them to anyone for such a memorable occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Heather · Married on 03/25/2017

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and yet they were able to play something for everyone! Our wedding guests were dancing all night long and after the wedding were raving about the band for months! Multiple wedding guests have even made inquiries about them for their own weddings!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Giada · Married on 03/04/2017

Best Band Ever! I was so impressed with the Leonard Brothers and so happy we had them at our wedding! Our dance floor was packed all night! They completely exceeded our expectations - definitely A+ and could not be more happy with them! Wish I was going to another of their performances soon! So much fun!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017