The Legend at Brandybrook Reviews

The Legend at Brandybrook 1
The Legend at Brandybrook 2
The Legend at Brandybrook 3

Kasey · Married on 08/24/2019

Best spot outside Milwaukee by far!

The Legend at Brandybrook is by far the best place to get married outside of Milwaukee or Madison. The club is just beautiful, castle like club house, arched cathedral ceilings, can seat 150-200 and looks good either way, room for a live band, awesome wrap around patio balcony, great food and drinks, staff is friendly and also looks after things really well, lastly the director of events, Jamie, is outstanding. She is responsive, friendly, makes good suggestions, and is sure to make everything run smooth. The whole thing was incredible and we'd pick The Legend at Brandybrook over and over again!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Haley

Haley Gates · Married on 09/15/2018

Worth every Penny

I’ve never been the girl that’s had my wedding planned out since childhood, and I had no idea what I wanted when I got engaged. So when we decided on Brandybrook, the staff there made every decision easy and it turned out absolutely perfect. They took so much pressure off us on our day and truly let us enjoy it. From the planning and helpful suggestions before, to the set up the day of, and the clean up the day after, it was a pure delight. Jamie and Rissa were so helpful, kind, and patient with us. Having Jamie there on the day of to help and check in if we needed anything was above and beyond what I had expected. They helped me to feel like a true bride. On top of it all, our guests are still talking about our wine bar and how amazing the food was. The sirloin cut like butter and our potatoes were an all around crowd pleaser.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

This venue was perfect for our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful, and made the planning process seamless as well. We worked with Jamie quite a bit leading up to the wedding itself, and she did everything possible to ensure the day of was as stress-free as possible. When meeting with us, she really made sure to understand our vision for the day of to ensure that she followed through with every detail, and was incredibly easy to get ahold of throughout the planning process, sometimes replying to questions within a matter of minutes! We received many compliments the day of and following the wedding about the venue itself, the food, and the service. We could not have been happier with our venue!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    The Legend at Brandybrook 4
    The Legend at Brandybrook 5
    The Legend at Brandybrook 6

The Legend at Brandybrook's reply:

Allison,

Thank you so much for your review! It was so fun to watch your and Wade's family and friends come together to celebrate your new journey! We are honored that you selected The Legend at Brandybrook to celebrate your special day!

All the best,
    -The Legend Clubs Staff

Dominique · Married on 10/16/2015

This venue is absolutely breathtaking!! We had so many compliments about it and had the best day of our lives here! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Sara · Married on 01/21/2012

Risa at The Legend Club at Brandybrook is amazing. From the beginning she made me feel at ease and confident about choosing them for my wedding reception venue. She was always quick to repsond to phone calls/emails, even at 9:00pm!! At each of our meetings she was professional and full of information and suggestions. She always had our best intersts in mind. On our wedding day, everyone raved about the food that was served; for both appetizers and the entree's. We are STILL hearing about how much everyone loved the food. The venue itself was also stunning on our wedding day. She had everything arranged just as I had pictured it. I will definitley be recommending The Legend Club again!

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • Erin

Erin Pechacek · Married on 10/10/2017

A Big Thank You

My husband and I originally were supposed to be married here. After some unforeseen medical circumstances, we had to cancel our big wedding plans and resort to a court commissioner. Although we were saddened we were not able to have it on Brandybrook's beautiful grounds, we were able to get our deposit refunded in full thanks to the generosity of the owner and the quick response from Jamie, the Director of Event Sales!!! Thank you so much for making our upsetting circumstances a bit more manageable.

Sent on 05/10/2019

This country club is absolutely gorgeous and Risa at the Legends works hard to ensure your special day is seamless. Risa is extremely knowledgable and helpful; everything and more you'd want from an event coordinator at a country club!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jen · Married on 07/30/2011

Magical, there wasn't a guest at my wedding that didn't fall in love with The Legends Club (The Legends at Brandybrook). My wedding was gorgeous, the food was delicious and the views were absolutely beautiful. The owner that I worked with was fantastic. She was knowledgeable, flexible and experienced. My groom and I were so comfortable knowing that we could expect the professional yet enjoyable environment we were seeking. For a fairytale experience, definitely look to The Legends!

Sent on 01/03/2012

3.5

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments from our guests that they loved the food, the space, and outside patio. It was a beautiful summer day for our wedding and our guests were found throughout the night enjoying drinks and smoking cigars on the patio. The dance floor was huge which allowed our guests to dance all night && our pictures were amazing to look back on at this venue. You will not regret your choice of selecting this venue!

Sent on 09/29/2015

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Brandybrook was a good value compared to the many other places we looked in the Milwaukee area. It also is a beautiful place. However, once you signed the contract, responsiveness was no longer a priority. There were many unanswered emails in the beginning. As it got closer to our wedding, the responsiveness became better.

In addition, in the process we didn't feel that "special". We felt like we were often treated as a number - an "if it is not you, there could be someone else" type attitude. It didn't make for the best experience. We were actually nervous about asking for certain things.

Regardless of the first response being "we don't do that", they ended up being more flexible on things and doing more of what we had envisioned. The weekend of the wedding we were also impressed with how smoothly everything worked. All of our items we brought were put out, the dining room looked beautiful, and everything flowed smoothly. You could tell they had a lot of experience. They were also very kind to our guests.

Also, the food was much better the day of the wedding compared to our tasting! We thought it was "so-so" when we tried it prior, but were happy on the day of the wedding.

Overall we are still happy we had our reception there, we just wish the planning had been a better experience.

Sent on 06/07/2013